Tunisia

Hans Bulvai

Tunisia

Post by Hans Bulvai »

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2 ... 34174.html
The head of a Tunisian TV channel whose satirical show was abruptly pulled last week at a time of strained relations between the media and government Saturday denounced the issuing of a warrant for his arrest.

However, Ettounsiya director Sami Fehri also told the Express FM radio station he would not fight the warrant.

“A huge machine has crushed us to death,” he said of the Islamist-led government. “I would never have imagined it could happen like that. They have crossed every red line.”

The move comes days after protests by Tunisian journalists accusing the government of seeking to curtail press freedom and take control of the country’s media.
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Ibrahim

Re: Tunisia after

Post by Ibrahim »

"Exterminate the brutes!"
Hans Bulvai

Re: Tunisia

Post by Hans Bulvai »

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/tunisian-man-d ... ostReplied
Tunisian man dies after being tortured -lawyer

TUNIS (Reuters) - A Tunisian man who died on Monday in hospital in Tunis was tortured in a police station, his lawyer said, while the government confirmed he had died of a concussion.

The death of Abd Raouf Kammassi was the first of its kind to be reported in the North African country since the overthrow of former President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and his dictatorial regime last year.

"Abd Raouf Kammassi died today at Charles Nicole Hospital due to being hit with a sharp object on his head by security forces during his interrogation in a police satation," lawyer Abd Elhak Triki told Reuters.

The Interior Ministry confirmed in a statement that Kammassi had died of a concussion. It said an investigating judge had ordered four security agents to stop interrogating him.

"Abd Raouf Kammassi died under torture in Sidi Hussein police station after his arrest on charges of theft," Radhia Nasroui, President of the Association Against Torture, told Reuters.

The previous government had long faced criticism of torturing prisoners, but the first such death after the revolution could embarrass the new government led by the Islamic party Ennahda, which has pledged to respect human rights and ensure proper treatment of prisoners.
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

Thousands of Tunisian secularists protest against Islamist rulers

http://dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-Eas ... z2A5dlV15Y
TUNIS: Thousands of secularist protesters accused Tunisia’s Islamist government Monday of undermining a transition to democracy by failing to stem violence after a secular politician was killed in violence last week.

Tension has been growing between Islamists and secularists since the Islamist Ennahda Movement won an election after the toppling of autocrat Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali last year in the first of the “Arab Spring” uprisings.

A secular politician was killed last Thursday in clashes between secularists and a group of Islamists close to Ennahda in the town of Tataouine.

On Monday, about 5,000 protesters filled Bourguiba Avenue in Tunis, a focal point of last year’s revolution, carrying banners that read “No fear, no horror, power belongs to the people”, “No to emerging dictatorship ... not for religious dictatorship” and “No political and religious violence.”

They also chanted the slogan of the Arab Spring revolutions, “The people want to bring down the regime!.”

“I am here to protest against violence. I think that the government has behaved irresponsibly, and like any irresponsible person, it cannot stay in power,” opposition MP Ahmad Khaskhoussi told AFP. “It does not realize the seriousness of the situation,” he added.

Tunisia’s opposition have said that the killing of Lofi Nakd, a member of the Nida Touns party in Tataouine, is the first political killing in Tunisia since the revolution.

“Ennahda is responsible for the assassination of a member of our party in Tataouine ... Tunisia may fall into chaos under the rule of the Islamists,” Nida Touns leader Beji Caid Essebsi, who was prime minister in a transitional administration that took over after the revolution, said Friday.

While Islamists did not play a prominent role in the uprising, a struggle over the role of religion in government has since polarized politics in Tunisia, a country long been considered one of the Arab region’s most secular.

Ennahda, which won Tunisia’s first free election on Oct. 23, is under pressure from both hard-line Salafi Muslims calling for the introduction of Islamic law and secular opposition parties determined to prevent this.

Salafis led an attack on the U.S. Embassy in Tunis last month in which four people died, after an anti-Islam film made in California caused anger across the region.

The U.S.-based Human Rights Watch said last week that Tunisia was failing to crack down on Islamist violence against advocates of secularism including journalists and artists.

“Violence has spread and the government has not acted ... It is a serious threat to the democratic transition in Tunisia,” Ahmad Ibrahim, head of the secular Al-Massar Party, told Reuters during the demonstration.
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

Tunisia PM refuses to resign after protests

http://news.yahoo.com/tunisia-pm-refuse ... 56133.html

TUNIS (Reuters) - Tunisia's Islamist prime minister rejected calls for his resignation on Thursday after two days of violent protests against economic hardship, and he accused opposition parties of sowing disorder.

At least 200 people were injured when demonstrators demanding jobs clashed with police on Tuesday and Wednesday in Siliana, a city on the edge of the Sahara whose inhabitants have long complained of neglect.

Protesters and a prominent leftist politician called upon Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali to step down after the violence. A leading trade union had called for the protests.

"In democratic systems, we don't force down governments. I'm not going to resign or dissolve the government. It's parliament that has authority to do that," Jebali told a news conference.

"We know who is behind these events - the opposition parties," he said.

The state news agency said police had used tear gas to try to break up further demonstrations on Thursday.

The protests are the fiercest since hardline Salafi Islamists attacked the U.S. embassy in Tunis in September over an anti-Islam film made in California. That violence left four people dead.
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Hans Bulvai wrote:.

sayin and saying .. Middle Eastern people do not want Islamic rule .. Middle Eastern people are spiritual and not wahhabi or Salafi

West is forcing those wahhabi and salafi on ME and Arab people

and now, Hans, you see the result, in Egypt, in Tunisia, soon in Libya

most vivid this in Syria .. Secular are fighting against foreign wahhabi and Salafi paid by western agents Saudi and Qatar

Now you see Hans what I am saying long time

Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

Crocus sativus wrote:

sayin and saying .. Middle Eastern people do not want Islamic rule .. Middle Eastern people are spiritual and not wahhabi or Salafi

most vivid this in Syria .. Secular are fighting against foreign wahhabi and Salafi paid by western agents Saudi and Qatar

Arabs want Islamic rule. Just not the brand being peddled by the shiekhs and their friends. Not all Sunn's are Wahhabi's and Salafists which is what you have implied all along, no?
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Hans Bulvai wrote:
Crocus sativus wrote:

Arabs want Islamic rule. Just not the brand being peddled by the sheikhs and their friends. Not all Sunn's are Wahhabi's and Salafists which is what you have implied all along, no ?

Hans,

it's OK,

don't be shy

say it lowed

True, Islam you talking about, Islam with woman firefighters versus woman not being able to ride bike .. that Islam, is called IRAN

respect for woman, respect for human values, respect for parents AND spiritual

true

Arabs want that

Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

:lol:
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

By the way,
Crocus sativus wrote:True, Islam you talking about, Islam with woman firefighters versus woman not being able to ride bike .. that Islam, is called IRAN

true

Arabs want that

That ISLAM you are talking about, that's Mohammed's Islam, not Iran's.
Remember, Shia's can be just as fundamental as those Wahhabi Sunni's. Women covered up in Saudi Arabia can be found in Iran and Iraq in places like Mahdi City. And let's not forget about the latest 'festival' you call Ashura. Not exactly a beacon of modernity. But as you said, "Iran is probably going to be atheist in about 10 years" so either way, the Arabs want part of either one.
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Hans Bulvai wrote:By the way,
Crocus sativus wrote:True, Islam you talking about, Islam with woman firefighters versus woman not being able to ride bike .. that Islam, is called IRAN

true

Arabs want that

hardly

poor Moh

Islam propagated by Amirs and Sheikhs today, is Islam of معاوية ابن أبي سفيان " Muʻāwīya ibn ʻAbī Sufyān "

Iran's Islam is Islam of علي بن أبي طالب "Alī ibn Abī Ṭālib"

Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

Crocus sativus wrote:

true

Arabs want that

hardly

poor Moh

Islam propagated by Amirs and Sheikhs today, is Islam of معاوية ابن أبي سفيان " Muʻāwīya ibn ʻAbī Sufyān "

Islam doesn't need the amirs to propogate. It does fine all by itself. And Ali does not belong to the Shia's or Iran. He belongs to all Muslims.

But lets talk about firefighters. Lets compare the rights and place of women under Saddam and then now under the fundamental and corrupt regime of your friends in Baghdad.

And since this is the Tunis thread, here is an interesting story.

It seems that Mr. Ghanoushi in Tunisia was under fire for inviting a representative from Hezbollah and the Iranian embassy to his party's annual conference. It was so bad apparently, that he had to ask them to leave which they did quietly. Then he followed it with an attack on Hezbollah for their role in aiding Asad and his goons in their killing spree.

This is but one story about the negative sentiment shown towards Iran and Hezbollah because of there support for the butcher of Syria.
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Hans Bulvai wrote:
Crocus sativus wrote:

true

Arabs want that

hardly

poor Moh

Islam doesn't need the amirs to propogate. It does fine all by itself. And Ali does not belong to the Shia's or Iran. He belongs to all Muslims.

True, Ali Amir'al'Momenin of all Muslim

but

"Muʻāwīya ibn ʻAbī Sufyān" not so

Hans Bulvai wrote:
But lets talk about firefighters. Lets compare the rights and place of women under Saddam and then now under the fundamental and corrupt regime of your friends in Baghdad.

It seems that Mr. Ghanoushi in Tunisia was under fire for inviting a representative from Hezbollah and the Iranian embassy to his party's annual conference. It was so bad apparently, that he had to ask them to leave which they did quietly. Then he followed it with an attack on Hezbollah for their role in aiding Asad and his goons in their killing spree.

This is but one story about the negative sentiment shown towards Iran and Hezbollah because of there support for the butcher of Syria.

Well, Hans, you happy about this ? ? that Iranian and Lebanese Shia were verbally attacked helping Syrian nationalist fighting off Wahhabi and Salfi ? ? you happy about this ?

Nobody dares helping Gaza woman and children, except Iran, أن الطريقة العرب اقول لكم شكرا؟

Fn-ng0YemEs

"We don't accept that those countries which don't have the experience of democracy bear the flag of democracy; we believe in the settlement of the Syrian issue through political means."

and

Not figured out yet why you against Nouri (Maliki) of Iraq ?

Right of woman ?

Look, Hans

Saddam's woman rights and woman rights for 90% of Iraq Arab population (Shia) not same .. FYI .. In Iran, a Shia religious republic, now, head of many Iranian scientific institutions , most surgeons and medical doctors, many head of science faculty and and are woman .. woman lead man in Iran (therefore Iran now introduced a "affirmative action" for man) .. mini skirt no sign of woman rights Hans

Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

Crocus sativus wrote:
Hans Bulvai wrote:
Crocus sativus wrote:

true

Arabs want that

hardly

poor Moh

True, Ali Amir'al'Momenin of all Muslim

but

"Muʻāwīya ibn ʻAbī Sufyān" not so

Hans Bulvai wrote:

Well, Hans, you happy about this ? ? that Iranian and Lebanese Shia were verbally attacked helping Syrian nationalist fighting off Wahhabi and Salfi ? ? you happy about this ?

Nobody dares helping Gaza woman and children, except Iran, أن الطريقة العرب اقول لكم شكرا؟
This has nothing to do with me. I am not offering an opinion, just reality as it is on the ground. C'mon Azari. Even you have said on these pages before that Iran's help to the "Palis" was symbolic" and even called the crew running Gaza Wahhabis. Why would Iran support Wahhabis???

and

Not figured out yet why you against Nouri (Maliki) of Iraq ?]/quote]

Because he is a corrupt dicktator scumbag that came surfing in on the wakes made in the sand by an occupying force that spent the 20 years before starving women and children. Because he was "elected" in an occupyed country. And under him, Iraq is breaking up. If I was a betting man, I would bet you that as soon as his tenure is over, he goes back to London or Iran with the loot. A real patriot.
Right of woman ?

Look, Hans

Saddam's woman rights and woman rights for 90% of Iraq Arab population (Shia) not same .. FYI .. In Iran, a Shia religious republic, now, head of many Iranian scientific institutions , most surgeons and medical doctors, many head of science faculty and and are woman .. woman lead man in Iran (therefore Iran now introduced a "affirmative action" for man) .. mini skirt no sign of woman rights Hans

[/quote]

Was the same in Saddam's Iraq. That is a fact. Nothing I read in CIA Zionist Qatari sponsred newsparpers. I saw it first hand.
No difference between what you say Asad is and what Saddam was. Nothing.. well excpet for one was a Sunni and the other is an Alawi.
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime