Spengler discover ME recycling

Typhoon

Spengler discover ME recycling

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Ibrahim

Re: Spengler discover ME recycling

Post by Ibrahim »

Didn't bother to read it, but let me guess:

"Arab Spring bad, Israel good. All Muslim country die out. Jewish state forever as pinnacle of human civilization. My tribe heap big tribe, better than all others. Stupid Muslim tribe doomed but not realize it yet, still trying vote."
Jnalum Persicum

Re: Spengler discover ME recycling

Post by Jnalum Persicum »

again that birthrate stuff .. population falling and aging

my question to Spengler is, 1980 when Shah left, Iran had 30 million population .. now 2012, Iran has 78 million population .. in a generation, 30 yrs, Iranian population increased 160%

How was this done ? ?

Very simple

During Iran/Iraq war, because of causality of war, Khomeini gave fatwa to have more children .. and .. population exploded

Only reason, Iranian birth rate went down last 10 yrs, was, Iran did not have the infrastructure, schools and social policy (and political absorption of) etc etc for exploding young generation .. that is why Iran put a brake

But now, Ayatollahs again promoting more children (they have recognized importance of numbers and need for population reserve in case of war with west, building reserve for war causality) .. more children will not come from cities or middle class or the Gutchi crowd .. more children, again, will come from villages and poor segment who are 80% of Iranian population

and

- Turkey, Iran, Arabs .. all ME .. birth rate going down, population shrinking
- Europe population shrinking and can only hold by immigration
- Canada same
- America same
- Russia same
- Japan same
- China (one child policy, shortage of girls) same

:lol: :lol:

if so, as world population increasing , seems INDIA going to take over the world

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Asok's Awesum Abilities......

Post by monster_gardener »

Jnalum Persicum wrote:.

again that birthrate stuff .. population falling and aging

my question to Spengler is, 1980 when Shah left, Iran had 30 million population .. now 2012, Iran has 78 million population .. in a generation, 30 yrs, Iranian population increased 160%

How was this done ? ?

Very simple

During Iran/Iraq war, because of causality of war, Khomeini gave fatwa to have more children .. and .. population exploded

Only reason, Iranian birth rate went down last 10 yrs, was, Iran did not have the infrastructure, schools and social policy (and political absorption of) etc etc for exploding young generation .. that is why Iran put a brake

But now, Ayatollahs again promoting more children (they have recognized importance of numbers and need for population reserve in case of war with west, building reserve for war causality) .. more children will not come from cities or middle class or the Gutchi crowd .. more children, again, will come from villages and poor segment who are 80% of Iranian population

and

- Turkey, Iran, Arabs .. all ME .. birth rate going down, population shrinking
- Europe population shrinking and can only hold by immigration
- Canada same
- America same
- Russia same
- Japan same
- China (one child policy, shortage of girls) same

:lol: :lol:

if so, as world population increasing , seems INDIA going to take over the world

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.
seems INDIA going to take over the world
You may be right if enough Indians are like Asok

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asok_(Dilbert)

For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light