Future of Arab Oil Kings & Amirs & Sheiks

Jnalum Persicum

Future of Arab Oil Kings & Amirs & Sheiks

Post by Jnalum Persicum »

Armageddon

Pretty much accurate

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Glaring Errors, Allah Made Me Buy That Dress, Kill that Man.

Post by monster_gardener »

Jnalum Persicum wrote:.

Armageddon

Pretty much accurate

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.
Pretty much accurate
With some GLARING errors.......
Although it is the birthplace of Islam, a religion that preaches peace, justice and the unity of
humankind,

What a Dumpster Load of Dung........

The peace of Islam is submission and subjugation........ not always voluntary..........

As far as justice goes....... Screw Sharia....

Unity: More nonsense..... Islam divides Humanity into Muslims and Infidels....

Furthermore given the dominance of Occasionalism/Kismet/Fate/Destiny in the Philosophic Thought of Muslim Culture........

Since EVERYTHING is supposedly the Will of Allah, any atrocity you want to do can be justified on the basis that not only is it Allah's will, ALLAH Does IT...... Btw... Allah just typed this........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The mad mullahs in Tehran have shown their resolve in the aftermath of their presidential election of 2009. Their brutal crackdowns are etched in the minds of millions in Iran and around the world. More recently, their unashamed support for the criminal actions of their ally Bashar al-Assad in Syria further confirms the fact that they will do anything to stay in power, even if it means complicity with those that commit crimes against humanity.

The mad mullahs will not accept any significant change in the constitution that erodes the power of the supreme leader, the leader that they put on the perch without popular participation. For legitimacy, the mad mullahs point to a constitution adopted in the heat of a revolution (with little time for reflection and ability for revision) and Islam. And they have even discarded this constitution and have ruled in ways that contradict basic Islamic teachings.
You tell me, Azari......... this accurate or not.....

And yes I know he writes similar about the Sunnis etc......

Israel had always enjoyed conventional military superiority and US support.
Nonsense again.....

In particular in 1973 the Arabs came damned close to winning coventionally..... Israel was close to going nuke when the Nixon Admin came through with the resupply.... Probably a good thing for the Arabs & maybe the World that Nixon did.................

There is more but now time now.......
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light