Mr. Perfect

Re: Turkey

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Good buddies.

Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

YMix wrote:Well, sh!t is going down. Erdogan is apparently in hiding and MSNBC says he has been denied permission to land in Germany. Turkish Army Chief of Staff allegedly killed. Air Force and Land Forces heads behind the coup.
since then it looks like the coup has failed. Is this the first one ever instigated by a lawyer?
YMix

Post by YMix »

Woke up this morning and found the coup gone.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
NapLajoieonSteroids

YMix wrote:Woke up this morning and found the coup gone.
I think there are a certain number of Turks in that very same position.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

YMix wrote:Woke up this morning and found the coup gone.
It just flew the coup?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

Secular pigeons were heard saying: coup! coup!
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Doc

Post by Doc »

I wonder if Obama ordered US forces in Turkey to help Erdogan.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
YMix

Post by YMix »

Turkish authorities suspend almost 3,000 judges following military coup attempt, local media reported Saturday.
Erdogan is removing every obstacle to his rule. I'm starting to think this might have all been a set-up.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

YMix wrote:
Turkish authorities suspend almost 3,000 judges following military coup attempt, local media reported Saturday.
Erdogan is removing every obstacle to his rule. I'm starting to think this might have all been a set-up.

probably so .. smells

Erdogan destroyed Turkey .. Kamal Pasha gyrating in his grave.

Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/07/ ... gn-policy/
Blackwater Founder Erik Prince: Obama ‘Tilting Toward Islamist or Muslim Brotherhood Approach to Foreign Policy’
YMix

Post by YMix »

the Obama administration “hung out to dry” the Turkey coup plotters
Does he have proof or is it too much to ask?
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
YMix wrote:

probably so .. smells

Erdogan destroyed Turkey .. Kamal Pasha gyrating in his grave.

Let's see. Coup knocks on the door but Erdo gone. Up in a plane no less. Coup is over, Erdo ungone, all US friendly military are under arrest. Encirklik sealed, Turkish commander imprisoned.

My underinformed guess is HP and Ymix are correct. The main thing you need to focus on for a successful coup is a dead dictator and it does not look like that was even in the game plan
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Let's see. Coup knocks on the door but Erdo gone. Up in a plane no less. Coup is over, Erdo ungone, all US friendly military are under arrest. Encirklik sealed, Turkish commander imprisoned.

My underinformed guess is HP and Ymix are correct. The main thing you need to focus on for a successful coup is a dead dictator and it does not look like that was even in the game plan
It gets worse:
At the height of the attempt to overthrow Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan, the rebel pilots of two F-16 fighter jets had Erdogan's plane in their sights. And yet he was able to fly on.

The Turkish leader was returning to Istanbul from a holiday near the coastal resort of Marmaris after a faction in the military launched the coup attempt on Friday night, sealing off a bridge across the Bosphorus, trying to capture Istanbul's main airport and sending tanks to parliament in Ankara.

"At least two F-16s harassed Erdogan's plane while it was in the air and en route to Istanbul. They locked their radars on his plane and on two other F-16s protecting him," a former military officer with knowledge of the events told Reuters.

"Why they didn't fire is a mystery," he said.
Imageuploading images
NapLajoieonSteroids

Heracleum Persicum

Turkey ditching Saudi Arabia for Iran

A source in the Iranian Foreign Ministry told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity, “These recent successive visits [by Iranian and Turkish officials] are signs of a possible new development in Iran-Turkey relations. This development can change the course of events in the region and push Saudi Arabia toward strategic isolation. This is similar to developments in Saudi-US relations, which have worried and angered the Saudi government and have placed them in a situation where they have to fight on all fronts.”

YMix

Post by YMix »

Russian ambassador shot and killed by a Turkish police officer in Ankara.
Heracleum Persicum

YMix wrote:.

Russian ambassador shot and killed by a Turkish police officer in Ankara.

Turkey we know now, probably will not exist in generation or two

Only 17% of Turkey population are Turks .. the rest are Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Kurd, Greek (from Byzantine period)

Question only, for whom is Erdogan on a mission to destroy Turkey ? .. probably same forces pulling the string in Ukraine, controlling Erdogan.

Neocon, Soros, CIA, Mossad, McCain, Bolton to name a few .. No doubt, WEST wants to destroy Turkey.

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

This was a just killing. Assassination of public and private leaders is a legitimate response to policies that cause death, suffering, and loss of livelihoods.
Heracleum Persicum

Zack Morris wrote:This was a just killing. Assassination of public and private leaders is a legitimate response to policies that cause death, suffering, and loss of livelihoods.

9_cLv2-kMh4

Neocons have the blood of all those killed in Syria and Lebanon and Iraq on their hands.

Putin defeated McCain's isis pals. Mr Putin is a hero. Insane McCain bombed children in Vietnam. He has no soul.

Boris Nemtsov
.. Nemtsov was one of the most important figures in the introduction of capitalism into the Russian post-Soviet economy. He had a successful political career in the 1990s under President Boris Yeltsin ..

:lol: :lol: .. what a disaster

.. that was under Yeltsin the fool, always drunk, that all money was stollen from poor Russia and taken to Tel Aviv and London .. when Russian brain sergeants were prostituting for 100 dollars , the crooks took billions and ran to Tel Aviv and London and now own 500 feet yachts.

Thanks God Putin jumped in

McCain should retire .. pretty much senile

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Zack Morris wrote:This was a just killing. Assassination of public and private leaders is a legitimate response to policies that cause death, suffering, and loss of livelihoods.
Shame on you.

Teresa of Ávila
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Shame on you.
Shame on you for cloaking atrocities in the phony legitimacy of the law. There is no due process for victims of war. Therefore, assassinations of leaders and figureheads are legitimate.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Zack Morris wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Shame on you.
Shame on you for cloaking atrocities in the phony legitimacy of the law. There is no due process for victims of war. Therefore, assassinations of leaders and figureheads are legitimate.
Not a leader or a figurehead. Just a bureaucrat with a family murdered in cold blood.

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian