New Israels - Potential Sites for New Israels etc.......

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

New Israels - Potential Sites for New Israels etc.......

Post by monster_gardener »

Thank you Very Much for maintaining the On the Nature of Things Forum, Typhoon & YMix.

Thank you also VERY MUCH you for your Patience with Posts about a VERY Contentious Subject.

This Thread is for posts about potential sites for New Israels in addition to the current site as well as instead of the current site....

My position is that Israel has a right to be where it is, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem etc.........

Defend itself, set its own immigration policy etc..........

But that it is in a VERY Bad Neighborhood surrounded by Crazy Muslim Chaos Monkeys infected with Chronic Acute IrreDentism, a meme disease that often proves fatal to Chaos Monkeys so infected............. *

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irredentism

Willing to die seeing the region turned into a radioactive waste rather than see land pass from Muslim control to Infidel/Non-Muslim control especially Jewish control.

IMVHO the Israelis are likely to have to do terrible things and have terrible things done them as things stand......

So IMVHO, the Israelis would be wise to imitate the Ancient Greeks and set up colonies elsewhere.......

My Favorite Idea is Outer Space....

Beginning with the Moon and Earth Moon Lagrange Points but ultimately to Mars, Mercury, Some Outer Planet Moons and ESPECIALLY Asteroids transformed into Hollow Worlds which possibly could be use for interstellar travel.......

My favorite idea for doing this quickly is restarting the Orion Nuclear Rocket Project....

Some Fallout would be generated but IMVHO much less than likely to be generated in a Nuke War, which IMVHO is a real possibility given the large number of Crazy Chaos Monkeys in the Middle East and elsewhere...**

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Or ... pulsion%29

And/or getting a Space Elevator set up if possible: a modern day Jacob's Ladder ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob%27s_ ... ideo_games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_elevator

Also also using Solar Sail Spacecraft once off Earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_sail

There are of course other possibilities......

Colonies in Antarctica power by Thorium Nuclear Reactors or similar........

As I understand it, Antarctica is somewhat like Mars only with oxygen, and wetter along the coast ;)

There are some claims there but at least one part, Marie Byrd Land, is supposedly unclaimed except by maybe Uz.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Byrd_Land

And maybe the other nations with claims to Antarctica could be persuaded to relinquish them in return for not having Arabs/Muslim oil states messing with the Worlds Economy over the Arab/Israeli conflict.........

Maybe not.........

One problem might be the number of Penguins ;) there already....... :twisted: :lol:

There is also the possibility of Under the Sea Colonies..........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undersea_Colonies

jgA2xo0HYrE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgA2xo0HYrE

Sorry for the Disney ;) ...........

And finally some other nations could be willing to take in Israelis/Jews either just as individuals which could still result in de facto colonies as in Miami Beach, Uz/America

Or as a group with some autonomy in otherwise under populated area..........

This thread began with a discussion in the Canada thread about Israelis possibly moving to Canada......

Feel Free to move my posts here if you feel it appropriate........

Or Not....

NOTE: I also advocate other nations including America/Uz setting up Outer Space Colonies...........

If they want to have some of their citizens and culture survive..........

IMVHO We Uz have gotten a bit lazy Outer Space wise without the Soviet Union to compete with.........

And we also need to have effective meteor deflection programs going to prevent ending up like the Dinosaurs.... ;)

Yes...... Programs.........

*And not just Muslim Chaos Monkeys ;) :(

**There are even Crazy Chaos Monkeys in Uz ;) :) :lol: :roll:

Where I live currently....... ;) :lol:
Last edited by monster_gardener on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Azrael

Re: New Israels - Potential Sites for New Israels etc.......

Post by Azrael »

How about the Jewish Autonomous Oblast? It's already there and already has Jews, Jewish schools, etc.

It's almost twice as big as Israel and has a similar climate to Charles Krauthammer's hometown of Montreal.
cultivate a white rose
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Azrael wrote:.

How about the Jewish Autonomous Oblast? It's already there and already has Jews, Jewish schools, etc.

It's almost twice as big as Israel and has a similar climate to Charles Krauthammer's hometown of Montreal.

:lol: :lol: that's a good one

monster_gardener

Would You Trust Czar Vlad the PutIn Prison?.......

Azrael wrote:How about the Jewish Autonomous Oblast? It's already there and already has Jews, Jewish schools, etc.

Thank You VERY Much for your post, Azrael.

I was thinking about the Soviet Jewish Homeland as I wrote the post but as your link mentions, there have been historically big problems being under Russian/Soviet domination if you are Jewish.........
World War II era (1930s and 1940s)

The Birobidzhan experiment ground to a halt in the mid-1930s, during Stalin's first campaign of purges. Soviet authorities arrested and executed Jewish leaders, and Yiddish schools were shut down. Shortly after this, World War II brought an abrupt end to concerted efforts to bring Jews east.

After the war ended in 1945 the idea of Birobidzhan as a potential home for Jewish refugees revived slightly.
The Doctors' Plot and its aftermath
Main article: Doctors' plot
A giant menorah dominating the main square in Birobidzhan.

According to Nikolay Polyakov, Stalin purportedly created a special "Deportation Commission" to plan the deportation of Jews to these[which?] camps.[31][32][33] Poliakov, the purported secretary of the Commission, stated years later that, according to Stalin's initial plan, the deportation was to begin in the middle of February 1953, but the monumental tasks of completing lists of Jews had not yet been completed.[31][33] "Pure blooded" Jews were to be deported first, followed by "half breeds" (polukrovki).[31] Before his death in March 1953, Stalin allegedly had planned the execution of "Doctors Plot" defendants already on trial in Red Square in March 1953, and then he would cast himself as the savior of Soviet Jews by sending them to camps away from the purportedly enraged Russian populace.[31][34][35] Further purported statements from others describe some aspects of such a planned deportation.[33]

Some scholars outside the Soviet Union agree with what Nikita Khrushchev said in his "Secret Speech": Joseph Stalin intended to use the resulting doctors' trial to launch a massive party purge.[36] Gennady Kostyrchenko, also concluded[37] that there is no credible evidence for the alleged deportation plans, and there is much evidence against their existence. Some other researchers disagree, asserting that the question is still open.[38][39]

Regardless of whether the purpose of the Doctors' Plot was a party purge or deportation of Jews, efforts to relocate Jewish refugees to Birobidzhan ended with the Doctors' plot, the establishment of Israel as a Jewish state, and Stalin's second wave of purges shortly before his death. Once again, the Jewish leadership was arrested and efforts were made to stamp out Yiddish culture—even the Judaica collection in the local library was burned.
By the Grace of G_d and Stalin's Timely death, not as bad as the Nazis.....

And previously under the Czars, there were pogroms......

If for whatever reason, the current Czar ;) Vlad the PutIn Prison :twisted: the First or his successor became annoyed with Jews... Need I say Chechnya... :twisted: :evil:

IMVHO better to be under your own rule.......

In Outer Space
Or some other uninhabited place....
Antarctica........
Or Under the Sea
With Ariel........

If part of another nation, better America/Uz or Azari's suggestion of Canada.....

In Uz at least, you can be well armed and Jews have a history of getting elected/appointed to political office.....

Then again....

Things can change.......

AIUI at one time Germany and Austria-Hungary were passable places to be Jewish......

Things changed... :evil:

As Azari claims is going happen here in Uz...... :|

Don't see it happening but....

So IMVHO long term best some place where you rule yourself.......

Even if in Space.....

Or even perhaps if you may have to do terrible things as terrible things are done to you......
Last edited by monster_gardener on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

monster _gardener,

There are many posters who have a really strong opinion about something, sometimes to the point where it becomes a sort of idée fixe. Think of Spengler and his theories of demographic rise and fall, or the interminable glorification of Best Persia and daily denunciation of Jews and their American lackies by Azari.

But of all the posters who have an idea they're sticking to, I like yours the best. I agree with you one hundred percent that humans need to get off Old Planet Earth as quickly as possible. Moon, Mars, Jovian satellites, the Asteroid Belt, and eventually the whole Milky Way and possibly beyond. Space is the Last Great Hope of Humanity. I think there can be no question that this is our destiny and our necessity.
noddy

Post by noddy »

wu-bIPtZgE4

idee fixe and space tribute.
ultracrepidarian
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Apollonius wrote:.

. . denunciation of Jews and their American lackies by Azari.

said many times, Jooz & Pomegranates friends since 2600 yeas, good friends

what bothering Azari are the Zionist

But of all the posters who have an idea they're sticking to, I like yours the best. I agree with you one hundred percent that humans need to get off Old Planet Earth as quickly as possible. Moon, Mars, Jovian satellites, the Asteroid Belt, and eventually the whole Milky Way and possibly beyond. Space is the Last Great Hope of Humanity. I think there can be no question that this is our destiny and our necessity.

Why should humanity escape this beautiful earth to other planets ? ? .. doing so stipulates humans evil, submission to Ahriman, accepting defeat for AhuraMazda .. denying a "RAHIM (Merciful)" and "Karim (benevolent)", gracious G_D

Why not come back to humanity, Monster ? ?

that is what I always refer to, Hebrew tribe misunderstood and corrupted Zoroastrian school

Time to leave the beast and come back to humanity

monster_gardener

Apollonius wrote:monster _gardener,

There are many posters who have a really strong opinion about something, sometimes to the point where it becomes a sort of idée fixe. Think of Spengler and his theories of demographic rise and fall, or the interminable glorification of Best Persia and daily denunciation of Jews and their American lackies by Azari.

Thank You VERY MUCH for Your VERY KIND words........

Sometimes I do see myself like a hopefully kinder ;) Un-Censored ;) version of Cato the Censor*......... but AD ASTRA... instead of Delenda Est......

Because IMVHO Delenda Est may well be what the world faces if we don't Ad Astra.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carthago_delenda_est

*Also called Cato the Elder........
monster_gardener

G_d, Cats and Chaos Monkeys

Crocus sativus wrote:

. . denunciation of Jews and their American lackies by Azari.

said many times, Jooz & Pomegranates friends since 2600 yeas, good friends

what bothering Azari are the Zionist

Why should humanity escape this beautiful earth to other planets ? ? .. doing so stipulates humans evil, submission to Ahriman, accepting defeat for AhuraMazda .. denying a "RAHIM (Merciful)" and "Karim (benevolent)", gracious G_D

Why not come back to humanity, Monster ? ?

that is what I always refer to, Hebrew tribe misunderstood and corrupted Zoroastrian school

Time to leave the beast and come back to humanity

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.
Why should humanity escape this beautiful earth to other planets ? ? ..
Because Chaos Monkey humanity is likely to destroy itself and much of the Earth..........

doing so stipulates humans evil,
One way I put it is that humans in their unaltered natural state...... are/tend to be Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkey Killer Apes......

Who are like cats but somewhat more cooperative and less lethal to their kittens

And I have cats I love......

Doesn't mean that Chaos Monkeys cannot become Saints & Tzaddiks but that don't depend on uz doing the right thing without making it easy & having to spend some of your blood.

submission to Ahriman, accepting defeat for AhuraMazda .. denying a "RAHIM (Merciful)" and "Karim (benevolent)", gracious G_D
The problem is mostly with us Chaos Monkeys........

But Cats are wise to be Careful when Chaos Monkeys who mass 10 to 30 times what they do, even those who are their friends/caregiver/parents, make sudden moves.....

The Monkeys May step on their tail by mistake or accidentally run over them with their Chariots of Fire ;) or put them down allegedly "for their own good"........

May actually be true but how well do cats understand our motives.....

And IMVHO we are like house cats to G_d......

And like the cats, Orion the Chaos Monkey knows/should know to be very careful around Apollo/Ahura Mazda ;)

Or other Chaos Monkeys.......
Azrael

Re: Would You Trust Czar Vlad the PutIn Prison?.......

Post by Azrael »

monster_gardener wrote:
Azrael wrote:How about the Jewish Autonomous Oblast? It's already there and already has Jews, Jewish schools, etc.

Thank You VERY Much for your post, Azrael.

I was thinking about the Soviet Jewish Homeland as I wrote the post but as your link mentions, there have been historically big problems being under Russian/Soviet domination if you are Jewish.........
It's a good thing that Stalin is no longer around.

Worrying about Stalin is like worrying that Titus Flavius Vespasianus might come back and tear down the Temple again.

Since the fall of the USSR, Russia has had a number of Jewish Prime Ministers (eg Kiriyenko, Fradkov, Primakov).
If for whatever reason, the current Czar ;) Vlad the PutIn Prison :twisted: the First or his successor became annoyed with Jews... Need I say Chechnya... :twisted: :evil:
I would suggest not setting off bombs in Moscow.
cultivate a white rose
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Given that not all of Israel's neighbours are very fond of Hebrews, I would suggest establishing the New Israel in Southern Italy. Italians have been called "the least antisemitic people in the World", rightly or wrongly, I would argue mostly rightly. Plus Southern Italy has nice climate. 8-)

Regarding Saudis, let's face it, not all of their neighbours like Wahabbis. Let they move to Utah, where they will settle close to Mormons, which will help them put some moderation to things like polygamy e.g. :P

I've got other ideas:
- Armenians to Central France
- Venezuelans to Madagascar
- Iranians to Peru
- Russians to Congo
- Australians to Mongolia
;)
noddy

Post by noddy »

Alexis wrote: - Australians to Mongolia
my dad did a mining contract in mongolia and noted that the women filled all government and office roles and pretty much ran the country because the men felt that crap was beneath them and kept to the old school sitting round bullsh*tting mixed up with drinkin and hunting.

so... i approve of this idea and will offer any assistance required to make it happen.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote:
my dad did a mining contract in mongolia and noted that the women filled all government and office roles and pretty much ran the country because the men felt that crap was beneath them and kept to the old school sitting round bullsh*tting mixed up with drinkin and hunting.

so... i approve of this idea and will offer any assistance required to make it happen.
From the Mongolian women that I've met this observation does not surprise me in the least.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Typhoon wrote:
noddy wrote:

From the Mongolian women that I've met this observation does not surprise me in the least.
One of the few positive legacies of communist rule seems to be an improved standing for women in many countries. Greater than they held under traditional social customs anyway. Communist law gives women greater rights of ownership and inheritance than previous legal systems did in e.g. China, Mongolia, and Vietnam. Eldest sons would inherit, not wives, when their husbands passed away, etc. Increased rights of ownership and legal equality for women allows them to become businesspeople and administrators.
YMix

Post by YMix »

True, although politics remains a men's club even in the former communist area. Business, on the other hand...

‘Women in business’ – Analysis of gender representation in Executive/Management roles across Europe

Scroll down to Table 1.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Torchwood

Post by Torchwood »

Southern Florida, surely? It is already the alternate homeland. Don't think that Cuban expat irredentism is quite as acute as the Arab variety....

Space colonies is a big and important idea, I will start a separate thread in the futurism board, but it is a bit unfair to load it on the Joos, also given that we are ages away from being capable of doing it.

Anyway, given Jewish intellectual traditions it would be like the experiment in Huxley's "Brave New World" where they clear the island of Cyprus and resettle it solely with alphas. Chaos ensues - nobody will agree on any course of action, and of course nobody will do the menial work (currently done in Israel by Sephardics and Palestinians...)
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Torchwood wrote:Anyway, given Jewish intellectual traditions it would be like the experiment in Huxley's "Brave New World" where they clear the island of Cyprus and resettle it solely with alphas. Chaos ensues - nobody will agree on any course of action
You mean: N people forming (N+1) policial parties who then have to compete for Parliament? :mrgreen:

An old joke, but still a good one... :D
monster_gardener

Torchwood wrote:Southern Florida, surely? It is already the alternate homeland. Don't think that Cuban expat irredentism is quite as acute as the Arab variety....

Space colonies is a big and important idea, I will start a separate thread in the futurism board, but it is a bit unfair to load it on the Joos, also given that we are ages away from being capable of doing it.

Anyway, given Jewish intellectual traditions it would be like the experiment in Huxley's "Brave New World" where they clear the island of Cyprus and resettle it solely with alphas. Chaos ensues - nobody will agree on any course of action, and of course nobody will do the menial work (currently done in Israel by Sephardics and Palestinians...)
Thank You Very Much for your post, Torchwood.
also given that we are ages away from being capable of doing it.
IMO and that of Freeman Dyson, that doesn't/didn't have to be true.........

If the NTBT and the fact that the Air Force could not find a military use for it :roll: , Project Orion could have had us/uz visiting the outer planets and with colonies on the inner ones and the Moon.........
but it is a bit unfair to load it on the Joos
Not just on the Jews.......

I advocate it for all tech capable nations including Uz and especially ones under stress like Israel but also Iran.......

Imagining that a space race with Persia might get our lazy space butts back in gear in time to stop the next big space rocks or have a survivable remnant off planet in of failure or the even more likely Chaos Monkeys Gone Wild Nukes and other WMDs Fest......... :evil: