Azerbaijan joining back to Iran thread

Heracleum Persicum

Azerbaijan joining back to Iran thread

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

.. Looooooooooove it .. :lol: :lol:

Fact that most Azerbaijanis are Shi'ite Muslims and speak the same language as much of the Iranian population should have strengthened Azerbaijan's position as a an inspiration for the democratization of Iran.

Instead, Azerbaijan itself is becoming increasingly vulnerable to hardline influences originating in the Islamic Republic.

Look, Ibrahim , you know as good as I know, Shirvan & Arran (what you call Azerbaijan), they Iranians and no Turks

So, Ibrahim, Relaaaax .. you can run, you can hide, but @ the end, Shirvan & Arran comin back home

A must Reading for Ibrahim to understand where the wind is blowing

Loooooooooooooove it

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Azerbaijan joining back to Iran thread

from the above links :

Iran, too, is scheduled to hold a presidential election in a few months. But Iranians do not look to Azerbaijan as an example of free and fair elections. Instead, it is Azerbaijanis who realize that - even in its current severely curtailed form, especially after the disputed elections of 2009 and the violent crackdown that ensued - the Iranian system offers a greater degree of pluralism than the Azerbaijani way.

Every presidential election in Iran since 1997, when reformist cleric Mohammad Khatami won, has produced surprising outcomes. This cannot be said about Azerbaijan, where the winner is known well in advance. The fact that even elections in the Islamic Republic are seen as more lively these days than in Azerbaijan is an indictment of the state of Azerbaijani politics.

Current conditions in Azerbaijan invite Iranian meddling. And the repressive policies of President Ilham Aliyev's administration in Baku are making the Iranians' task of extending their influence easier. The more Azerbaijani authorities crack down on local independent media, the more people tune in to the Islamic Republic-affiliated Azeri language channel Sahar TV.

Cleverly, Sahar doesn't just focus on religious issues, such as the demolition of mosques and bans on the use of hijab in schools, but also highlights more common concerns, such as corruption, political arrests and deficient social services. For many ordinary Azerbaijanis, especially outside Baku, Sahar's coverage strikes a sympathetic chord.

In the southern regions of Azerbaijan in particular, where poverty and unemployment are well entrenched, many people travel to Iran for foodstuffs and medicines, often despite petty corruption and humiliation from Azerbaijani customs officials.

Well, folks, hope you get it what's ahead

and

if so, don't forget that Baku–Tbilisi–Ceyhan pipeline

That place ripe for the picking, Ilham Aliyev day's numbered .. no need for Iran to do anything, the people themselves will take care of the situation

Monster, you gettin it .. no need of nuclear bomb for Iranians to bring home the stolen provinces, lean back and enjoy the ride

:D

Doc

Post by Doc »

Percentage of Azerbaijanis that speak Farsi -- 0

Languages:
Azerbaijani (Azeri) (official) 90.3%, Lezgi 2.2%, Russian 1.8%, Armenian 1.5%, other 3.3%, unspecified 1% (1999 census)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... os/aj.html
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:.

Languages:
Azerbaijani (Azeri) (official) 90.3%, Lezgi 2.2%, Russian 1.8%, Armenian 1.5%, other 3.3%, unspecified 1% (1999 census)

Percentage of Iranians who speak Farsi -- 30 %

Percentage of Iranians who speak Azari -- 60 %

:lol: :lol:

You get it Doc ? ?

Issue not if Azerbaijan joins Iran .. Issue not even if Iran Joins Azarbaijan

End result same :lol: :lol:

Look, Doc, FYI, Azari a Turkic dialect with majority of Frasi world, because that space spoke Pahlavi Persian until the Seljudgs occupied that space for some time .. When I speak Azari, an Anatolian Turk does not understand what I am saying

And

Shirvan & Arran (Azerbaijan) + Azarbaijan + Talesh + Armenian = same genetic stock

They Aryans, they Pomegranates

and

B4 I 4get .. don't rely on CIA fact sheet, all rubbish, politically colored, that's why America where it is now

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

Languages:

Are you sure about that?
https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... os/ir.html

Languages:

Persian (official) 53%, Azeri Turkic and Turkic dialects 18%, Kurdish 10%, Gilaki and Mazandarani 7%, Luri 6%, Balochi 2%, Arabic 2%, other 2%
You get it Doc ? ?
I think so. Do you?

Look, Doc, FYI, Azari a Turkic dialect with majority of Frasi world, because that space spoke Pahlavi Persian until the Seljudgs occupied that space for some time .. When I speak Azari, an Anatolian Turk does not understand what I am saying

And

Shirvan & Arran (Azerbaijan) + Azarbaijan + Talesh + Armenian = same genetic stock

and

B4 I 4get .. don't rely on CIA fact sheet, all rubbish, politically colored, that's why America where it is now
The CIA world fact book is deemed pretty credible by most. Just basic facts.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote:

Languages:

Are you sure about that?
https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... os/ir.html

Languages:

Persian (official) 53%, Azeri Turkic and Turkic dialects 18%, Kurdish 10%, Gilaki and Mazandarani 7%, Luri 6%, Balochi 2%, Arabic 2%, other 2%
You get it Doc ? ?
I think so. Do you?

And

and

The CIA world fact book is deemed pretty credible by most. Just basic facts, But if you feel it is wrong then post a link to the Azari loves Iran world fact book....
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

Languages:

Are you sure about that ?

Very very sure .. 80% of Iranian Azari do neither speak nor understand Farsi , including my own whole relatives from father and mother side .. add to this the Kurds, the Balutch, the Uzback and and and, and you will be @ numbers I quoted

and

Though Iran itself and CIA fact sheet will not say, 50+ % of Iranians are Azari (many married to non Azari like myself)

Re CIA fact sheet, would be same if Ayatollahs would publish fact sheet about American internal politics and people

CIA does not know much "fundamental" about Iran .. If CIA knew fact about Iranian Azarbaijan (and the people) AND Shirvan & Arran (Azerbaijan) and the population, if so, American policy of that region would be totally different because US would know inevitable what's ahead

CIA, everywhere, usually, gets it's information about everything from elite and not from grass'root .. reason for that is CIA (and America) not interested in fundamentals and what is good "long term" for the subject, but how US can achieve it's "short term" objectives, feeling there is no need to understand the fundamentals.

AND

Being Iranian is not who speaks Farsi, not even being of specific race .. being Iranian is STATE OF MIND, believing in certain things, mindset, best described by Cyrus the Persian, repeated and repeated again and again by all those giants of Persian literature .. unlike western literature, Persian literature is fundamentally teachings of morality, ethics, life, what is good and what is bad .. in that sense, every Iranian has it in his blood tolerance, humanity etc etc .. that makes him Iranian .. one can speak Farsi, being born in Iran from Iranian parents and not be Iranian if lacks those mindset .. like believing in, SUPPOSEDLY, democracy and freedom would make one American .. difference only is (and often misunderstood), neither "democracy" nor "freedom" has anything to do with humanity or tolerance or things of that nature