Sexual assaults at Tea Party rallies total 91

Mr. Perfect

Sexual assaults at Tea Party rallies total 91

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Oops I mean Egypt protesters.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/07/03/egyp ... l-violence
Egyptian officials and political leaders across the spectrum should condemn and take immediate steps to address the horrific levels of sexual violence against women in Tahrir Square. Egyptian anti-sexual harassment groups confirmed that mobs sexually assaulted and in some cases raped at least 91 women in Tahrir Square, over four days of protests beginning on June 30, 2013, amid a climate of impunity.

“The rampant sexual attacks during the Tahrir Square protests highlight the failure of the government and all political parties to face up to the violence that women in Egypt experience on a daily basis in public spaces,” said Joe Stork, deputy Middle East director at Human Rights Watch. “These are serious crimes that are holding women back from participating fully in the public life of Egypt at a critical point in the country’s development.”
Fortunately no one would ever make broad conclusions about the Tea Party I mean the Egyptian protesters.

Here is some first hand information about what the Tea Party did to poor helpless women.

VZmdhwd3axw
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Re: Sexual assaults at Tea Party rallies total 91

Post by Mr. Perfect »

These Tea Partiers are real monsters. Good thing they have a sympathetic press to hush it all up.

http://www.npr.org/2013/07/07/199557748 ... t-protests
From afar, Tahrir Square appears almost festive as protesters chant against the Islamist president who was overthrown by the Egyptian military last week. But inside the crushing crowds, the scene can be a lot more sinister.

In a video posted by the Muslim Brotherhood, an unidentified woman cries out as men attack her. The group, from which former President Mohammed Morsi hails, claims the attack occurred in Tahrir Square in late June.

Human Rights Watch reports a sharp rise in sexual assaults here since anti-Morsi protesters took to the streets in record numbers last week. Activists report more than 100 sexual assaults in or near Tahrir Square during the past week alone, many of them gang rapes.

Most of the victims are Egyptian, though some are Western journalists covering the protest.

The rights group says the latest attacks follow an all too familiar pattern since mass protests began in 2011: A few men force a girl or woman away from the people she's with; rip off her clothes and assault her. Passersby join in the attacks, which range from groping to gang rapes that can last more than an hour.

Hania Moheeb, who was interviewed by Human Rights Watch, filed a criminal complaint in March about her attack.

"They made a very tight circle around me," Moheeb says. "They started moving their hands all over my body. They touched every inch of my body, they violated very inch of my body. I was so much traumatized I was only screaming at the time; I couldn't even speak. I couldn't cry help; I was just screaming."

Some onlookers tell the victims they are there to help, but instead attack them, says Heba Morayef, who is the Egypt director for Human Rights Watch.
Censorship isn't necessary