The Third Jihad . .

Marcus

Re: The Third Jihad . .

Post by Marcus »

Typhoon wrote:Yawn.
qYVdRyf93Vs
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Endovelico wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:There is plenty of extremist violence advocated on this forum, but none of it from me.
No, you just speak up for those of your tribe who do...
Produce a single quote to back up this false accusation.

I don't understand how you think you can get from me correcting your false justifications for mass-murder, to me supporting extremism. And you can't, so you didn't try. You just went with the unsubstantiated smear.
Ibrahim

Re: Islam uber alles . . .

Post by Ibrahim »

Marcus wrote:No, compare it to the daily gore flowing from radical Islam.

Or the daily gore flowing from US military interventionism. Not to mention the routine crimes committed by European and American racists against non-whites/Muslims. But you don't comment on that. In fact you studiously ducked my question from earlier: do you not think that I could assemble a similar video showing the statements of extremist white supremacists supporting violence and discrimination against Muslims?

I'm old enough to well remember Uncle Joe and Mao
Both of whom controlled giant police states with massive populations, armed forces, and nuclear arsenals. Radical terrorists are a tiny fraction of their own national populations, none of which are even remotely as powerful as either China or the Soviet bloc. The extremist group with the most popular support (within their own nation) is the Taliban, and they don't even care about attacking other countries, they just want to squat in their hill and make life miserable for the locals.

In terms of actual threat, there is an actual threat presented by "radical Islamic" terrorists, and that is the thread of occasional terrorist attacks on civilians. But that threat is minuscule relative to almost any other thread an American could face, and is also much smaller than the threat of some innocent peasant being blown to smithereens by the US military, just in terms of raw numbers of people killed. So what are you panicking about?

Anybody talking about "sharia law" being "imposed" anywhere in America is basically a joke.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Marcus wrote:
Endovelico wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:There is plenty of extremist violence advocated on this forum, but none of it from me.

The verbal, murderous violence coming from that quarter on these fora

Blatant falsehood. Show a single quote where I promote violence.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Some extremely relevant questions of mine that Marcus was careful to dodge.

Ibrahim wrote:
Marcus wrote:
Now they have to temerity to squall like a stuck hog about collateral damage when the West reacts in self-defense?
Innocent people in Pakistan, Yemen, and elsewhere are complaining about the US military murdering their family members for no reason. If somebody blew your granddaughter to smithereens with a Hellfire missile because they didn't like "Christians" how do you think you'd respond? Would you "squall like a stuck hog?"

Why would you try to minimize and defend the murder of civilians based on their religious affiliation?
Seems monstrously immoral, as well as un-Christian and un-Islamic.

Watch the film . . by a Muslim about radical Islam . . decide for yourself.
Why does the religion of the filmmaker matter? If I link to pro-Islam films or books by Muslims will you then change your mind and believe something else?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
noddy wrote:its always interesting when different evangelicals become aware of eachother.. do they tippy toe around the unspoken or ....
Go on....
i actually dont think of you as a muslim evangelist, that aspect of marcus's perception is opaque to me, prickly contrarian maybe :)

the above was a more generalistic muse on competing evangelists and the interactions they have when they bump into each other.
Well, we've made some progress.

In the good old days, the fanatics of warring sects were prone to defenestrate each other.

The unlucky were instead typically subject to various long drawn out tortures before death.

The adherents of secular sects, in the 20th century, enthusiastically continued and refined these traditions.

In civil societies today, extremists can only fantasize about being able to employ such instruments of persuasion:

PDXQsnkuBCM
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Marcus wrote:It is, in fact, pretty damned hard to find, if ever you can, a dissenting voice within Islam, any condemnation whatsoever of radical, Islamic violence and bloodshed.
This obviously false claim was exposed years ago on SpengFor, and even the grand old man himself conceded the point. Its a simple mathematical fact that the majority of Muslims under arms on Earth today are opposed to violent extremist or terrorists. In fact its their main job. This includes a variety of people from the armed forces of dictators to those of democratic nations, and even those of Islamist government, as even they oppose terrorism.

As for Islamic thinkers opposed to terrorism, that only required a quick Google search. Say "Muslims against terrorism" or something to that effect. Can't expect people to invest seconds to do something like that before they make claims, can we?
Typhoon

Re: Islam uber alles . . .

Post by Typhoon »

Ibrahim wrote:
Marcus wrote:No, compare it to the daily gore flowing from radical Islam.
Or the daily gore flowing from US military interventionism. Not to mention the routine crimes committed by European and American racists against non-whites/Muslims. But you don't comment on that. In fact you studiously ducked my question from earlier: do you not think that I could assemble a similar video showing the statements of extremist white supremacists supporting violence and discrimination against Muslims?
I'm old enough to well remember Uncle Joe and Mao
Both of whom controlled giant police states with massive populations, armed forces, and nuclear arsenals. Radical terrorists are a tiny fraction of their own national populations, none of which are even remotely as powerful as either China or the Soviet bloc. The extremist group with the most popular support (within their own nation) is the Taliban, and they don't even care about attacking other countries, they just want to squat in their hill and make life miserable for the locals.

In terms of actual threat, there is an actual threat presented by "radical Islamic" terrorists, and that is the thread of occasional terrorist attacks on civilians. But that threat is minuscule relative to almost any other thread an American could face, and is also much smaller than the threat of some innocent peasant being blown to smithereens by the US military, just in terms of raw numbers of people killed. So what are you panicking about?

Anybody talking about "sharia law" being "imposed" anywhere in America is basically a joke.
Reason | How Scared of Terrorism Should You [American] Be?
. . . a rough calculation suggests that in the last five years, your chances of being killed by a terrorist are about one in 20 million. This compares annual risk of dying in a car accident of 1 in 19,000; drowning in a bathtub at 1 in 800,000; dying in a building fire at 1 in 99,000; or being struck by lightning at 1 in 5,500,000. In other words, in the last five years you were four times more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Oh my God, terrorists have learned how to control lightning!
Last edited by Ibrahim on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Amen. This meme was stupid twelve years ago, and it is even more stupid now.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Marcus

Circle-jerk . . .

Post by Marcus »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
You poor boogers . . this has nothing to do with some "meme" concocted in your enlightened imaginations but rather with Islam's internal inability to reform itself . .

. . y'all have fun . . .
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Some extremely relevant questions that Marcus was careful to dodge.

Ibrahim wrote:
Marcus wrote:
Now they have to temerity to squall like a stuck hog about collateral damage when the West reacts in self-defense?
Innocent people in Pakistan, Yemen, and elsewhere are complaining about the US military murdering their family members for no reason. If somebody blew your granddaughter to smithereens with a Hellfire missile because they didn't like "Christians" how do you think you'd respond? Would you "squall like a stuck hog?"

Why would you try to minimize and defend the murder of civilians based on their religious affiliation?

Why does the religion of the filmmaker matter? If I link to pro-Islam films or books by Muslims will you then change your mind and believe something else?
noddy

Post by noddy »

im not sure how much australias experience mirrors the american one but the outcome hasnt been particularly orientated towards religion

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 6640665610
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_Australia

rough rural arab lads are a natural fit for biker gangs and sharia is the last thing on their minds, its more drugs and strippers.
ultracrepidarian
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

12 Years Ago Was an Unfortunately Very "Interesting" Time...

Post by monster_gardener »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Thank you very much for your post, Nonc

12 years ago was shortly after a gang of Malicious Murderous Malignant Meme Jihadis staged the most spectacular raid on the U.S. so far :evil: ....

I wish the Malicious Murderous Malignant Meme was boring*........

Like studying the sectarian disputes of some extinct religion :twisted: .....

Rather than "interesting" in a possibly Chinese curse way..........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_you_li ... ting_times
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Ibrahim

Re: 12 Years Ago Was an Unfortunately Very "Interesting" Tim

Post by Ibrahim »

monster_gardener wrote:12 years ago was shortly after a gang of Malicious Murderous Malignant Meme Jihadis staged the most spectacular raid on the U.S. so far
The US military has killed far more civilians in their reprisals against third world countries than all terrorist attacks combined have killed in the United States. Yet you continue to try and excuse ongoing murders, up to an including attempted genocide, based on this since incident. How many civilians does your country need to murder before you will be satisfied?
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

noddy wrote:im not sure how much australias experience mirrors the american one but the outcome hasnt been particularly orientated towards religion

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 6640665610
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_Australia

rough rural arab lads are a natural fit for biker gangs and sharia is the last thing on their minds, its more drugs and strippers.
Now that is some impressive multiculturalism!
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Ibrahim wrote:
Endovelico wrote:

I don't understand how you think you can get from me correcting your false justifications for mass-murder, to me supporting extremism. And you can't, so you didn't try. You just went with the unsubstantiated smear.
Your consistent defense of the MB with the excuse that officially the MB is against all violence, forgetting that Muslim Brothers don't give a s_it about the official position and attack, burn and murder those who do not share their beliefs.
Marcus

Islam's internal inadequacies . . .

Post by Marcus »

Endovelico wrote:Your consistent defense of the MB with the excuse that officially the MB is against all violence, forgetting that Muslim Brothers don't give a s_it about the official position and attack, burn and murder those who do not share their beliefs.

Well noted . . a few here think this is about some red-neck "meme" they've cooked up in their oh-so-enlightend imaginations . .

. . they haven't a clue . . this is about Islam's total inability to wipe its own ass . .

. . . and the long-term, socio/political implications of that internal flaw . . .
--- Richard Nixon
—John Calvin
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Endovelico wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Endovelico wrote:

Your consistent defense of the MB with the excuse that officially the MB is against all violence, forgetting that Muslim Brothers don't give a s_it about the official position and attack, burn and murder those who do not share their beliefs.
1. I said clearly I would never vote for the MB and don't support them.

2. You have never demonstrated any of your allegations about them, yet you continue to celebrate their murder and the overthrow of a democraticalyl elected government.

3. The official statements and actions, including the writing of laws and a constitution, are hightly relevant in the analysis of a political party.

4. There is much greater violence against Copts after the overthrow of the MB government than during.

5. Your own position is exactly the position you are ascribing (without evidence) to the MB. You want them to be overthrown and killed because of your irrational hatred of them which isn't based on any facts.

So that pretty much takes care of your pathetic slanders. I've challenged you from the start to produce facts to back up your claims from any legitimate news organization and you failed. Maybe some youtube video made by a Copt living in the US running a propaganda clearing house? Something? Justify your own murderous ideology before falsely ascribing one to others.
Ibrahim

Re: Islam's internal inadequacies . . .

Post by Ibrahim »

Marcus wrote:
Endovelico wrote:Your consistent defense of the MB with the excuse that officially the MB is against all violence, forgetting that Muslim Brothers don't give a s_it about the official position and attack, burn and murder those who do not share their beliefs.

Well noted . . a few here think this is about some red-neck "meme" they've cooked up in their oh-so-enlightend imaginations . .

. . they haven't a clue . . this is about Islam's total inability to wipe its own ass . .

. . . and the long-term, socio/political implications of that internal flaw . . .

Try to justify your slurs with facts, Marcus. Not some pathetic propaganda video you watched two days ago. You aren't educated enough to even understand how false your claims are. You're just talking nonsense.

Oh, and try to these questions:

Some extremely relevant questions that Marcus was careful to dodge.

Ibrahim wrote:
Marcus wrote:

Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

:lol: :lol: :lol: (can't stop laughing)

when she mentioned Israel, she let the cat out of the bag

Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Endovelico wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Endovelico wrote:

1. I said clearly I would never vote for the MB and don't support them.

2. You have never demonstrated any of your allegations about them, yet you continue to celebrate their murder and the overthrow of a democraticalyl elected government.

3. The official statements and actions, including the writing of laws and a constitution, are hightly relevant in the analysis of a political party.

4. There is much greater violence against Copts after the overthrow of the MB government than during.
Where on earth did you find such a big shovel Ibrahim?

https://www.google.com/#q=muslim+brothe ... tic+deaths
Egypt's Coptic Christians report fresh attacks on churches | World ...
www.theguardian.com › News › World news › Egypt‎
Aug 15, 2013 - Christian leaders blame Muslim Brotherhood supporters for arson and other attacks, including shooting death of teenage girl.
Marked for Death: Muslim Brotherhood Places 'X' Mark on Coptic ...
shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/.../marked-for-death-muslim-brotherhood...‎
Aug 30, 2013 - by Raymond Ibrahim | Islam Translated The Christian Copts of Shubra al-Khaima, Egypt, are in a “state of panic and terror” as “a number of ...
The Muslim Brotherhood's War on Coptic Christians - The Daily Beast
http://www.thedailybeast.com/.../the-mu ... c-chri...‎
Aug 22, 2013 - Brutal murders, looting and burning, Facebook rumors. Egypt's ... The Muslim Brotherhood is showing the world its true colors. The group that ...
Persecution of Copts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts‎
Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Mustafa Mashhur expressed this belief in a 1997 interview. ... June 1981 — 81 Copts are killed by a mob of Muslims.
Despite 600 Deaths, Egypt's Christians Support Military's Eviction of ...
www.christianitytoday.com › 2013 › August (Web-only)
Aug 15, 2013 - Despite the deaths of more than 500 Muslim Brotherhood supporters ... Youssef Sidhom, editor-in-chief of Coptic newspaper Watani, explained ...
Marked for Death: Muslim Brotherhood Places 'X' Mark on Coptic ...
www.alipac.us › Forum › General › General Discussion‎
Aug 30, 2013 - Marked for Death: Muslim Brotherhood Places 'X' Mark on Coptic Christian Homes Posted by sharia unveiled on August 30, 2013 Posted in: ...
Muslim Brotherhood Treating Coptic Christians like Nazis Treated ...
voices.yahoo.com/muslim-brotherhood-treating-coptic-christians-like-12...‎
Aug 18, 2013 - Muslim Brotherhood Treating Coptic Christians like Nazis Treated Jews ... like they were Jews in 1930s Nazi Germany before the death camps ...
Egypt's Coptic Christians face unprecedented reprisals from the ...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/.../egyp ... cedent...‎
Aug 20, 2013 - “The Muslim Brotherhood were the ones who called for aggression ... Muslim working at a Christian-owned shop have been killed since Mr.
Egyptian “wedding of death” shows coptic ... - Legal Insurrection
legalinsurrection.com/.../egyptian-wedding-of-death-shows-coptic-christi...‎
6 days ago - Egyptian “Wedding of Death” Shows Coptic Christians Still Endangered ... the Muslim Brotherhood might stem more violence against its Coptic ...
BBC News - Egypt's Coptic Christians dread further backlash
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23662698‎
Aug 12, 2013 - But since President Mohammed Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood were ... The Coptic Pope, Tawadros II, has received death threats, while ...
5. Your own position is exactly the position you are ascribing (without evidence) to the MB. You want them to be overthrown and killed because of your irrational hatred of them which isn't based on any facts.

So that pretty much takes care of your pathetic slanders. I've challenged you from the start to produce facts to back up your claims from any legitimate news organization and you failed. Maybe some youtube video made by a Copt living in the US running a propaganda clearing house? Something? Justify your own murderous ideology before falsely ascribing one to others.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Christians, Muslims, Jews lived in all ME in peace, 1000s of yrs

until

Europeans showed up .. and later .. the ZIONIST

and

DOC

Muslim Brotherhood is the "darling" of America .. why you complaining

Poor Ibrahim

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

until

and

DOC

Poor Ibrahim

The Muslim Brotherhood is the darling of Obama And Ibrahim. Not me.Why else would Ibrahim make the claims he does if that is not true of him?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

until

and

DOC

Poor Ibrahim

The Muslim Brotherhood is the darling of Obama And Ibrahim. Not me.Why else would Ibrahim make the claims he does if that is not true of him ?

My understanding is, WEST, America, knows that Wahhabi, Saudi regime backbone, for many reason, is bankrupt, and destructive

West thinking now, Muslim Brotherhood a good candidate to replace Wahhabi-Sunni .. Western Media already starting to dismantle KSA

West thinking, Muslim Brotherhood should represent the Sunni-Muslim world .. and Iran the Shia world

That's why Turkey in bed with MB

All indications point to the above .. Saddam overthrow was the start of this plan

My guess, in less than a few yrs, say 3 yrs, Persian Golf (Arab) Kings and Amirs will be no more, same with KSA

MB have good relation with Shia Iran, Morsi was in Tehran