Who killed Arafat and why

Heracleum Persicum

Who killed Arafat and why

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Swiss scientists find possible evidence that Palestinian leader Arafat was poisoned

IMO, Arafat was beneficial for Zionist .. they had absolute no interest in killing him

But

Abbas and his friends thought they can settle with Zionist and Arafat an obstacle

Meaning, Abbas and his friends (probably with western knowledge) got rid of Arafat, poinsend him

Ibrahim

Re: Who killed Arafat and why

Post by Ibrahim »

Yes, who killed this 75 year old man who died under well-documented medical care? There is no other explanation but foul play!
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Probably the same people who assasinated Rabin. Conflict in the Middle East is a growth industry.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.
Abbas and his friends thought they can settle with Zionist and Arafat an obstacle.
I wonder what went wrong.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:Yes, who killed this 75 year old man who died under well-documented medical care? There is no other explanation but foul play!
It was a American conspiracy - He was denied Obamacare :lol:

It is funny though the Swiss said it was *possible* he was murdered and the headlines run "Swiss scientists:Arafat poisoned" widow says
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

i was under the impression that the list of people who didnt want him dead is a lot shorter.
ultracrepidarian
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

noddy wrote:i was under the impression that the list of people who didnt want him dead is a lot shorter.
Sure, but that doesn't mean he was killed. The going theory is that the Israelis poisoned him, but it doesn't seem like their style to me. The Israelis pump missiles into civilian homes and assassinate people all over the region with missile strikes or bullets to the head, and they had his compound under siege for ages prior to his illness. Why go to the trouble of poisoning?

Palestinian rival organizations couldn't have gotten the polonium. I'm open to other theories involving other actors but I can't see why they'd bother. His achievements, such as they were, were long past and he was effectively neutralized.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Ibrahim wrote:
noddy wrote:i was under the impression that the list of people who didnt want him dead is a lot shorter.
Sure, but that doesn't mean he was killed. The going theory is that the Israelis poisoned him, but it doesn't seem like their style to me. The Israelis pump missiles into civilian homes and assassinate people all over the region with missile strikes or bullets to the head, and they had his compound under siege for ages prior to his illness. Why go to the trouble of poisoning?

Palestinian rival organizations couldn't have gotten the polonium. I'm open to other theories involving other actors but I can't see why they'd bother. His achievements, such as they were, were long past and he was effectively neutralized.
no argument, he appeared to be a seedy ole bugger like most of that type anyway, surprised he made it to the age he did.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

noddy wrote:.

. . he appeared to be a seedy ole bugger like most of that type anyway, surprised he made it to the age he did.

Yes, noddy, Arafat was a "pure play" POS "par excellence", should have gone to hell long long ago

but

that not the issue here

question here is who poisoned him .. no doubt, that other POS, Abbas & co. got rid of Arafat, Mosche innocent, am sure of

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Was Maxwell, the Geico Pig, involved in Arafat's Death?

Post by monster_gardener »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Swiss scientists find possible evidence that Palestinian leader Arafat was poisoned

IMO, Arafat was beneficial for Zionist .. they had absolute no interest in killing him

But

Abbas and his friends thought they can settle with Zionist and Arafat an obstacle

Meaning, Abbas and his friends (probably with western knowledge) got rid of Arafat, poinsend him

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.

When there is a suspicious death, often the first people who come under suspicion are family members especially wives and husbands and anyone who would benefit financially.

Plus child custody disputes can become murderous...

Recalling rumors that after Arafat died, his wife Suha was getting a lot of money. IIRC Arafat was supposed to have a personal fortune about $1 Billion. Suha denies she got any Palestinian national money BUT says that she tried to leave Arafat many times but he would not allow her to do so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suha_Arafat

Arafat & Suha also had a daughter who IMO Arafat would almost certainly have gotten custody of in a divorce.

Not saying Suha murdered Arafat.

As Ibrahim said, he was 75 years old....

Plus he had a lot of wear and tear on him..... Used hard and put away dirty.......

But Suha might have had motive: get out of a marriage she described as a mistake to a husband who would not give her a divorce, keep her daughter, and whatever money came her way after he died....

Wonder if Arafat had a life insurance policy.

And who issued it and what the premiums might have been ;)

Trying to imagine insurance commercials with Arafat, the Aflac Duck, Progressive Flo ;) , the Geico Gecko :lol:

OR BETTER YET, Maxwell, the Geico Pig! :!: !

Here is a Geico commercial with Mrs. A. :twisted: :lol: and James Clerk Maxwell the Geico Pig ......

But be careful, Maxwell has 'Demons' ;) :twisted: :lol:

uP-mDvLqMJM

If anyone objects to this post, you can just go Suha Maxwell ;) the Pig, :twisted: :lol:

For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light