"allah akbar" means "we love blood"

Doc

"allah akbar" means "we love blood"

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Re: "allah akbar" means "we love blood"

Post by Parodite »

Link works without s at the end. Can't watch this video.

The world failed all the victims in Syria. We could have gone in with a big international army and pacify the situation. No need to choose sides.. just pacify. Then work out the politics. But the new axis of evil prevented this to happen: Russia-Iran-China. Russia and Iran are truly bad boys. China is an a-moral entity with a systemic deficiency in empathic abilities. Tie them together and see what you get.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

Where the Sunni hits the Shite. There is no pacification today, only death
Fears of sectarian violence rise in Baghdad after killing of Sunni imam, prison inmates

By Loveday Morris and Liz Sly June 17 at 6:40 PM

BAGHDAD — Iraq’s capital lurched closer to a renewed cycle of sectarian slaughter on Tuesday after the bodies of a Sunni cleric and his aides, allegedly kidnapped by Shiite militiamen, were found in a Baghdad morgue and dozens of inmates were killed in a prison as insurgents battled security forces about 35 miles north.

The Muslim Scholars Association said Imam Nihad al-Jibouri and two of his aides were executed after being abducted by men dressed as security forces, killings reminiscent of the tit-for-tat violence of the worst days of Iraq’s 2005-2007 civil war. The Sunni group warned of retaliation.

Baghdad has remained relatively calm amid a rampage in the north by al-Qaeda-inspired militants from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). But with thousands of Shiite volunteers answering a call to arms from religious leaders and the Shiite-led government, many Sunnis in the capital and elsewhere fear reprisal attacks.

“There is a real risk of further sectarian violence on a massive scale,” U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon warned Tuesday, as he urged Iraqi political and religious leaders to avoid incitement.

The United States is also pressuring Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, widely accused of failing to prevent the crisis, to bridge the sectarian divide. It has made clear that U.S. military support is contingent on the Maliki government undertaking political reforms.
The battle between Islam's two major branches began centuries ago and is threatening Iraq's path to a stable democracy today. The Post's senior national security correspondent Karen DeYoung explains. (Davin Coburn and Kate M. Tobey / The Washington Post)

Meanwhile, sectarian violence is on the rise. Jibouri and his assistants had been abducted in the religiously mixed neighborhood of Saidiyah four days before their bodies turned up in the morgue Monday, the Muslim Scholars Association said.

The group, a Sunni religious organization that the U.S. military long suspected of involvement in the insurgency against American troops, said in a statement that “these crimes won’t go unpunished.”

It added: “The day will come when we punish all the criminals and those who stand behind them.”

Saidiyah was a flash point for sectarian killings during the civil war, when Sunni and Shiite death squads roamed the streets, filling morgues to bursting point.

Reports of mass killings also have been emerging from the confused battlefields across the country as government forces attempt to recover from their humiliating rout a week ago, Shiite militias join the fray and ISIS militants continue to try to seize territory.

On Monday, the United Nations accused ISIS of “systematic” executions in and around the north-central city of Tikrit.

As insurgents continued to bear down on Baghdad from a number of northern locations on Tuesday, the country’s biggest oil refinery — in Baiji — was shut down and Turkey evacuated its consulate in the southern oil hub of Basra.
As sectarian violence in Iraq escalates dramatically, what is at stake for the U.S.? The Post's diplomatic correspondent Anne Gearan, senior national security correspondent Karen DeYoung, chief White House correspondent Scott Wilson, and The Fix's Chris Cillizza weigh in on ramifications in the Beltway and beyond. (Julie Percha / The Washington Post)

In Baqubah, capital of the religiously mixed Diyala province, 52 prisoners were killed as government troops battled to hold off an ISIS assault, Maj. Gen. Qassim Atta, a spokesman for Iraq’s military, told the National Iraqi News Agency.

Other reports put the death toll at 44. There were conflicting reports on how the men died, with some saying the security forces killed the inmates. Twitter accounts affiliated with ISIS said the men were executed at the hands of the police.

In Baghdad, a spokesman for the security forces, Saad Maan, said at a news conference that security forces had “preemptively” killed 65 unspecified “terrorists,” but he gave no details.

According to Atta’s account, the men were killed by ISIS extremists as they attempted to storm the prison. Nine ISIS members also were killed in the attack, he said.

Hamid al-Mutlaq, a member of a bloc of secular parties led by Ayad Allawi, said that the killings occurred after ISIS attempted a prison break but that the security forces had executed the prisoners after repelling the attack.

“This is not the first incident, and it will not be the last,” said Mutlaq, who added that he had been in touch with security forces in the area. “It’s not worse than usual yet, but it is getting worse as a result of sectarian sentiments and the influence of Iran.”

With Iraq’s Shiite neighbor rallying to support Maliki and the United States sending up to 275 troops to protect its embassy in Baghdad, the longtime adversaries have found themselves with mutual interests.

As the United States weighs its options for action, it has also taken the unusual step of having its diplomats engage with their counterparts from Iran, to discuss possible cooperation to help stop ISIS’s march. The White House has ruled out military cooperation with Tehran, however.

As Washington and Tehran are drawn in, a U.N. human rights panel warned that the Middle East is on the “cusp of a regional war,” with militants from Syria fueling the insurgency in Iraq. In a report Tuesday, the Independent International Commission of Inquiry on Syria said regional war was moving “ever close
r.”
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

This land is our land
This land is our land.
From Mount Abdulaziz
To the heart of Baghdad...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/ ... HX20140629
ISIL crucifies eight rival fighters, says monitoring group

BEIRUT Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:44am EDT

(Reuters) - Eight rebel fighters have been crucified in Syria by the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) because they were considered too moderate, a monitoring group said on Sunday.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which relies on contacts on the ground in Syria, said the men were crucified on Saturday in Aleppo province. It added that their corpses were still on view.

The Observatory said clashes between rival Islamist groups in Syria had killed around 7,000 people since January, as militants from ISIL try to strengthen their grip on territory.

The infighting has complicated the insurgency and drawn in foreign fighters.

ISIL, a radical al Qaeda offshoot group, has captured areas on both sides of the Iraqi-Syrian border after seizing the Iraqi city of Mosul on June 10 and sweeping towards Baghdad.

In Syria, ISIL has battled with groups such as the Nusra Front, al Qaeda's official Syrian wing, in the uprising against President Bashar al-Assad which started with pro-democracy protests but has descended into civil war.

The Observatory, an anti-Assad group which tracks the violence, said the vast majority were killed in explosions, including car bombings and suicide attacks. It monitored the infighting in seven provinces.

It said ISIL had executed the eight men in Aleppo province for belonging to more moderate groups. The men were crucified in the town square of Deir Hafer in eastern Aleppo and would be left there for three days, it said.

The men were accused of being "Sahwa" fighters, the Observatory said, a term ISIL uses to refer to rival combatants whom it accuses of being controlled by Western powers.

ISIL also crucified another man in the province in al-Bab town near the Turkish border, it said. He was pinned up for eight hours as a punishment for giving false testimony but survived the ordeal, the Observatory said.

ISIL, a rebranding of al Qaeda in Iraq which fought American forces during the U.S. occupation, has been disowned by the al Qaeda leadership, partly because of its brutality and indiscriminate attacks.

The group has alienated many civilians and opposition activists by imposing harsh rulings against dissent, even beheading its opponents, in areas it controls.

ISIL follows al Qaeda's hard-line ideology but draws its strength from foreign fighters, battle-hardened from Iraq.

The military gains by ISIL have highlighted how the conflict in Iraq is intertwined with the civil war in Syria, where more than 160,000 people have been killed.

On Saturday, Islamist rebels fought back in Syria's border town of Albu Kamal, challenging the hold of ISIL.

ISIL fighters had appeared to be consolidating their hold over Albu Kamal during the week when the local leader of the rival Nusra Front pledged allegiance to them.

ISIL, which wants to create a severe Islamic state that straddles international borders, controls much of Syria's eastern oil-producing Euphrates River region.

Its lightning gains in Iraq's Sunni Muslim northern and western provinces over the last three weeks mean ISIL now commands a large cross-border expanse of land.
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

ISIS Declares A Caliphate; Crucifies 9 Syrian Rebels For Being "Too Moderate"
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 06/29/2014 14:08 -0400

Erstwhile leader of ISIS, Sheikh Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi has declared himself Caliphate, Amir Al-Mu'minin - Leader of Believers, as militants bear down on Baghdad. This comes as the extremist group demands that all Al-Qaeda and Jihadi branches must now pledge allegiance to ISIS.. if not there are consequences as nine rebels have been crucified for being too 'moderate' or accused of receiving support from Western powers. We suspect this may slow 'demand' for Obama's latest cunning plan to offer 'aid' to only "moderate" terrorists.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-2 ... o-moderate
I have often wondered where the next bloodbath would come from. I'm starting to have an idea... Fundamentalist Muslims often speak of Crusade and crusaders. Well I guess they will end up having their propaganda justified. Once the western beast awakens again there may be a few million dead in the Middle East, starting with the fundamentalists and ending up, as usual, with any child, woman or old people standing on the way. As nazi Germany has shown, jihadists are pussies compared with civilized Europeans and Americans...
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Comparatives Outcomes/Evil Teachers with Diligent Students..

Post by monster_gardener »

Endovelico wrote:
ISIS Declares A Caliphate; Crucifies 9 Syrian Rebels For Being "Too Moderate"
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 06/29/2014 14:08 -0400

Erstwhile leader of ISIS, Sheikh Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi has declared himself Caliphate, Amir Al-Mu'minin - Leader of Believers, as militants bear down on Baghdad. This comes as the extremist group demands that all Al-Qaeda and Jihadi branches must now pledge allegiance to ISIS.. if not there are consequences as nine rebels have been crucified for being too 'moderate' or accused of receiving support from Western powers. We suspect this may slow 'demand' for Obama's latest cunning plan to offer 'aid' to only "moderate" terrorists.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-2 ... o-moderate
I have often wondered where the next bloodbath would come from. I'm starting to have an idea... Fundamentalist Muslims often speak of Crusade and crusaders. Well I guess they will end up having their propaganda justified. Once the western beast awakens again there may be a few million dead in the Middle East, starting with the fundamentalists and ending up, as usual, with any child, woman or old people standing on the way. As nazi Germany has shown, jihadists are pussies compared with civilized Europeans and Americans...
Thank You Very Much for your post, Endo.
I have often wondered where the next bloodbath would come from. I'm starting to have an idea... Fundamentalist Muslims often speak of Crusade and crusaders. Well I guess they will end up having their propaganda justified. Once the western beast awakens again there may be a few million dead in the Middle East, starting with the fundamentalists
That sounds like a comparatively good outcome :| compared to some of the alternatives ... :idea:

Like an uninhabitable Northern Hemisphere.. :shock:

and ending up, as usual, with any child, woman or old people standing on the way.
Rules of War from Ghazali, A noted Persian Muslim Philosopher often compared to St. Thomas Aquinas and said by some to be some to be the most influential Muslim after Mohammed himself... :shock: :roll:
one must go on jihad (i.e., warlike razzias or raids) at least once a year… one may use a catapult against them [non-Muslims] when they are in a fortress, even if among them are women and children. One may set fire to them and/or drown them...If a person of the Ahl al-Kitab [People of The Book – Jews and Christians, typically] is enslaved, his marriage is [automatically] revoked....

One may cut down their trees…. One must destroy their useless books. Jihadists may take as booty whatever they decide… they may steal as much food as they need…

... all Muslims will be saved and that to enable this, for every Muslim destined to go to hell, a Christian or a Jew will be substituted.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Al-Ghazali

As nazi Germany has shown, jihadists are pussies compared with civilized Europeans and Americans...
Not really....

Rather that the Turkish Jihadis who conducted the Armenian Holocaust were excellent teachers and their German observers were VERY diligent students who learned from the Turks that nobody was likely to try to prevent a holocaust...

http://www.armenian-genocide.org/hitler.html
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Nonc Hilaire

Re: Comparatives Outcomes/Evil Teachers with Diligent Studen

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

monster_gardener wrote:
Rules of War from Ghazali, A noted Persian Muslim Philosopher often compared to St. Thomas Aquinas and said by some to be some to be the most influential Muslim after Mohammed himself... :shock: :roll:
one must go on jihad (i.e., warlike razzias or raids) at least once a year… one may use a catapult against them [non-Muslims] when they are in a fortress, even if among them are women and children. One may set fire to them and/or drown them...If a person of the Ahl al-Kitab [People of The Book – Jews and Christians, typically] is enslaved, his marriage is [automatically] revoked....

One may cut down their trees…. One must destroy their useless books. Jihadists may take as booty whatever they decide… they may steal as much food as they need…

... all Muslims will be saved and that to enable this, for every Muslim destined to go to hell, a Christian or a Jew will be substituted.
You keep bringing this up, so I looked at the article you cited. You completely misuse your own source when you say that quote on jihad represents the thinking of Al-Ghazzali. Your source clearly reads:
. . . . M. Watt (1953; 1995) speaks for many when he describes al-Ghazali as 'the greatest Muslim after Muhammad', and says that 'he is by no means unworthy of that dignity' (13). However, on a negative note it has been argued that al-Ghazali's encounter with skepticism led him to embrace a form of theological occasionalism, or the belief that all causal events and interactions are not the product of material conjunctions—but rather the immediate and present will of Allah—that has subsequently resulted in a turn towards fundamentalism in many Islamic societies. However, as noted above, while al-Ghazali probably did contribute to the decline of rational thought in Islam, it is highly unlikely that any link can be established between his legacy and fundamentalist Islam. In fact, where fundamentalism is popular, al-Ghazali is not—perhaps because fundamentalism is usually associated with intense dislike of Sufi Islam, which he championed. As Kabbani (1996) pointed out, there is a tendency for fundamentalists to attack “Imam Ghazali and [to belittle] those who read his works and cite them to illustrate their opinions” (326). Al-Ghazali is sometimes charged with having had a negative view of non-Muslims and to encourage jihad against them. The following passage from his work on Shafi law, Al-wajiz fi fiqh al-imam al-shafi'i, which he wrote in 1101, and is widely cited:
one must go on jihad (i.e., warlike razzias or raids) at least once a year… one may use a catapult against them [non-Muslims] when they are in a fortress, even if among them are women and children. One may set fire to them and/or drown them...If a person of the Ahl al-Kitab [People of The Book – Jews and Christians, typically] is enslaved, his marriage is [automatically] revoked. A woman and her child taken into slavery should not be separated...One may cut down their trees…. One must destroy their useless books. Jihadists may take as booty whatever they decide… they may steal as much food as they need… (1979: 186-90 cited by Boston, 2004).
However, alongside this negative passage several more positive ones can be set and it is worth pointing out that in the above-cited text, Al-Ghazali was outlining Shafi's legal tradition, not stating his own views. . .
I think you owe both Al and this board an apology. You completely inverted the meaning of your oft-used citation. Al-Ghazzali wrote against rational and literal interpretations of the Qu'ran, and this quotation was an illustration of what he was arguing against!
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
monster_gardener

Did Ghazali or Allah Write the Jihadi Crap.....

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

You keep bringing this up, so I looked at the article you cited. You completely misuse your own source when you say that quote on jihad represents the thinking of Al-Ghazzali. Your source clearly reads:
. . . . M. Watt (1953; 1995) speaks for many when he describes al-Ghazali as 'the greatest Muslim after Muhammad', and says that 'he is by no means unworthy of that dignity' (13). However, on a negative note it has been argued that al-Ghazali's encounter with skepticism led him to embrace a form of theological occasionalism, or the belief that all causal events and interactions are not the product of material conjunctions—but rather the immediate and present will of Allah—that has subsequently resulted in a turn towards fundamentalism in many Islamic societies. However, as noted above, while al-Ghazali probably did contribute to the decline of rational thought in Islam, it is highly unlikely that any link can be established between his legacy and fundamentalist Islam. In fact, where fundamentalism is popular, al-Ghazali is not—perhaps because fundamentalism is usually associated with intense dislike of Sufi Islam, which he championed. As Kabbani (1996) pointed out, there is a tendency for fundamentalists to attack “Imam Ghazali and [to belittle] those who read his works and cite them to illustrate their opinions” (326). Al-Ghazali is sometimes charged with having had a negative view of non-Muslims and to encourage jihad against them. The following passage from his work on Shafi law, Al-wajiz fi fiqh al-imam al-shafi'i, which he wrote in 1101, and is widely cited:
one must go on jihad (i.e., warlike razzias or raids) at least once a year… one may use a catapult against them [non-Muslims] when they are in a fortress, even if among them are women and children. One may set fire to them and/or drown them...If a person of the Ahl al-Kitab [People of The Book – Jews and Christians, typically] is enslaved, his marriage is [automatically] revoked. A woman and her child taken into slavery should not be separated...One may cut down their trees…. One must destroy their useless books. Jihadists may take as booty whatever they decide… they may steal as much food as they need… (1979: 186-90 cited by Boston, 2004).
However, alongside this negative passage several more positive ones can be set and it is worth pointing out that in the above-cited text, Al-Ghazali was outlining Shafi's legal tradition, not stating his own views. . .
I think you owe both Al and this board an apology. You completely inverted the meaning of your oft-used citation. Al-Ghazzali wrote against rational and literal interpretations of the Qu'ran, and this quotation was an illustration of what he was arguing against!
Thank You Very MUCH for your reply, Nonc Hilaire.
I think you owe both Al and this board an apology.
I don't think so....

I have re-read the passage from the encyclopedia

And have begun to re-read the sources because this is not the only place I have read about this about Ghazali...

But sticking to the encylopedia, how does M. Watt really know what the Devil Ghazali's ;) thoughts on How to Do Jihad :evil: and How to Violently Extort Protection Money from Infidels :evil: were except best by what Ghazali wrote! :idea:

That passage where Ghazali says in effect that infidel Byzantine Christians that have not yet heard the call to embrace Islam aren't that bad sounds nice but is largely practically worthless because once the infidels hear the invitation to embrace Islam :evil: and don't either convert to Islam or pay up the jizya protection money after being violently slapped around, the Muslim killing knives are going to come out and flash with infidel blood :evil: unless the infidel is faster :)

And Muslims seemed damned determined to make sure everyone in the world hears that call and has to decide to convert, submit or fight to the death about it :evil:

And note this which is right after the end of your quotation ;)
Al-Ghazali was outlining Shafi's legal tradition, not stating his own views. The dominant legal device was taqlid (imitation), not innovation.
If you imitate Jihadi crap, you get Jihadi crap.... :idea:

If Ghalazi puts his name and imprimatur as a noted Muslim Jurist on something like 'Ghazalis Rules of War for Jihadi Muslim Warriors" using taqlid (imitation) without any criticism, then those evil ideas ;) become his too :evil: ... :idea:

Just as if I published Monster Gardener's Guide to Astronomy and stated that the Earth was Flat &/or the Center of the Universe with the Moon, Sun, Planets & Stars revolving it and did not also state that that obsolete Geo-Centric idea had been superseded by better theories, then I could be justifiably called a Flat Earther or Geo-Centrist etc....

Regarding Sufi vs. Fundamentalists....

Not as important as whether the Sufi is a Jihadi.

And the evidence is that they sure can be Jihadis of a very bad sort...

From an an Anti-Islamic site...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/05/sufi_jihad.html

From an Islamic Site....

http://www.islamicawakening.com/viewart ... cleID=1379

And another which proclaims "The True Sufis Are the Flag Bearers of Jihad" **
From the earliest time to this very day, the Sufiya have always participated in active Jihaad – in the battlefield against the Kuffaar. They were outstanding Mujaahideen in the Path of Allah Ta’ala. The description, “the greater jihad”, i.e. the struggle against the nafs, was never presented in opposition to Jihaad fi Sabeelillaah. The writer is a rotten liar to claim that the Sufiya had abolished Jihad of the Battlefield with the excuse of jihad against the nafs. Who is the Sufi who had ventured this abolition? Who is the Sufi who had propagated against Jihad in the battlefield? Dagga-smoking mujaawars who cling to the graves of the saints are not among the Sufiya. Khwaajah Muhammad Ma’soom (rahmatullah alayh) says:

“If Allah Ta’ala had not desired us to oppose people, then why did He send the Ambiya (alayhimus salaam)…? Why did he make Jihad fardh? Why is the significance of the Mujaahideen and Shuhada fi Sabelillaah established with Nusoos-e-Qat’iyyah?

“He who resolves to embark on this great obligation (of Jihad) has acted wonderfully. In this path he has made a firm resolution. He embraces with enthusiasm and eagerness in the Path the hardships of the journey which in reality are the fruits of barakaat and the medium for the attainment of lofty spiritual states. Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) had said that in Jannat there are a 100 levels. The highest level will be the abode of the Mujaahideen fi Sabeelillaah. The distance between two levels is like the distance between heaven and earth. (Narrated by Bukhaari)”

To spend one hour in the Path of Allah (i.e. in Jihad) is better than spending the entire Lailatul Qadr in Makkah near to Hajrul Aswad in ibaadat. (Baihqi and Ibn Hibbaan)……If the Fuqara (Sufiya) remain for years in seclusion in acts of worship, they cannot attain the status of the action in which you are involved. (This was the Sufi’s naseehat to the Moghul king, Alamghiri). Obedience and worship which are expended in in the Path of the Deen are vastly superior to worship in seclusion. The Tasbeeh made in this Path (of Jihad) is superior and so is the Salaat.”

In the present era who are engaging in Jihad fi Sabeelillah? Who has taken on the superpowers of the world? Who has humiliated the combined armed forces of the U.S.A., Britain, France and the coalition of 50 countries? These Mujaahideen as everyone knows, are the Talibaan in Afghanistan.

All of them are followers of the Sufis. They staunchly follow Hadhrat Mujaddid Alf-e-Thaani (rahmatullah alayh). Shaikh Abdaali (rahmatullah alayh), has a special place in their hearts. Their top leaders are Sufis, and their rank and file subscribe to Sufi ideology, and follow the Sufis, albeit defectively. These followers of the Sufiya are the best Mujaahideen Fi Sabeelillah in the current age.
http://reliablefatwas.com/the-true-sufi ... -of-jihad/

Next we could get into Ghazali's IMO atrocity justifying Deterministic Occasionalism where AIUI Allah the Control Freak of the Universe performs every damned act :twisted: & atrocity :evil: in the Universe down to making cotton catch fire* but that should be enough for now unless one agrees with Ghalazi's Occasionalism in which case, Ghalazi is not responsible for the Jihadi crap he wrote because really Allah Made Him Do It! ;) :twisted: :lol:

Or really, Allah did it & does it!

Allegedly Allah anyway.... ;)

5kaiLcwHXB4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kaiLcwHXB4

*And making me write this post ;) :twisted: :lol: :roll:

**Scary Thought.... Are there any True Scottish Sufis?.... ;) :lol: :shock:
Last edited by monster_gardener on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Al was not a legalist or imitator. That referred to Shafi. Al was a mystic.
“Declare your jihad on thirteen enemies you cannot see -egoism, arrogance, conceit, selfishness, greed, lust, intolerance, anger, lying, cheating, gossiping and slandering. If you can master and destroy them, then you will be read to fight the enemy you can see.”
― Abu Hamid al-Ghazali
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Parodite wrote:

The world failed all the victims in Syria. We could have gone in with a big international army and pacify the situation. No need to choose sides.. just pacify. Then work out the politics. But the new axis of evil prevented this to happen: Russia-Iran-China. Russia and Iran are truly bad boys. China is an a-moral entity with a systemic deficiency in empathic abilities. Tie them together and see what you get.
Never ceases to amaze me that some people in the West hope for a world ruled by Russian oligarchs and Chinese kleptocrats.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Typhoon wrote:
Parodite wrote:

Never ceases to amaze me that some people in the West hope for a world ruled by Russian oligarchs and Chinese kleptocrats.
get with the program, violence and exploitation are products invented by the europeans in general and anglo germanics in specific.

the world was one great big hugfest of sharing and caring living in harmony with nature until that lot showed up, asia and africa never had wars or brutal empires.
ultracrepidarian
monster_gardener

Money for Nothing & Chicks For Free for Jihadis......

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Al was not a legalist or imitator. That referred to Shafi. Al was a mystic.
“Declare your jihad on thirteen enemies you cannot see -egoism, arrogance, conceit, selfishness, greed, lust, intolerance, anger, lying, cheating, gossiping and slandering. If you can master and destroy them, then you will be read to fight the enemy you can see.”
― Abu Hamid al-Ghazali
Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.
― Abu Hamid al-Ghazali
I don't see much reason to want to do that Mr. Mystic ;) Ghazali when you said in that other book of yours that I can get Money For Nothing ;) & Chicks For Free ;) by putting Infidels in Dire Straits :twisted: by going on Jihadi Razzia Raids against them and doing things like killing them by launching catapult missiles at them or drowning them or burning them alive if they resist and stealing anything I want from them..... :idea:

Besides you also said that Allah does EVERYTHING down to making fire burn cotton so I'm sure that if I want something it is Allah making me want it so it's got to be Allah's will and I have to do it.... :idea:

And I really want that Money for Nothing & Chicks for Free... :twisted:

lAD6Obi7Cag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Typhoon wrote:Never ceases to amaze me that some people in the West hope for a world ruled by Russian oligarchs and Chinese kleptocrats.
I don't think that's correct. Some of us hope Russia and China can check US imperial follies around the world, not that they replace the US. That checking should have been Europe's task, in the first place. But Europe is run by idiots in the service of the oligarchs.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

A woman, Muslim and Republican

I was the first Muslimah to whom he had ever spoken.

:lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

Endovelico wrote:
Typhoon wrote:Never ceases to amaze me that some people in the West hope for a world ruled by Russian oligarchs and Chinese kleptocrats.
I don't think that's correct. Some of us hope Russia and China can check US imperial follies around the world, not that they replace the US. That checking should have been Europe's task, in the first place. But Europe is run by idiots in the service of the oligarchs.

Hey you might like this:

http://www.americathemovie.com/ ;)
Nonc Hilaire

ISIS: Allah has only ordered us to kill other Muslims

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

http://www.algerie1.com/actualite/daech ... re-israel/

ISIS spokesman says they are only directed by Allah to fight other muslims, not Israel or in support of Palestine.

Maybe it's just me, but don't these ISIS guys look more midwestern than middle eastern?

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Re: ISIS: Allah has only ordered us to kill other Muslims

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:http://www.algerie1.com/actualite/daech ... re-israel/

ISIS spokesman says they are only directed by Allah to fight other muslims, not Israel or in support of Palestine.

Maybe it's just me, but don't these ISIS guys look more midwestern than middle eastern ?

:lol: .. card carrying CIA operative

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but don't these ISIS guys look more midwestern than middle eastern ?

Anyone seen Hoosier norm lately? :P
Doc

Post by Doc »

Why are islamic militants always such aols?

"By Allah's leave our sheikh al-Baghdadi led Mecca stone for those who worship (pilgrims) will kill you and God ' I will tear down the Ka'ba, the place of worship,” the alleged ISIS militant said on the social media site, according to reports from Turkish media adding that those of the Islamic faith should not be worshipping 'stones.'"
“But if ISIS actually tried to destroy the Ka'ba, they would be met with extraordinary opposition.” - Prof. Carl Ernst, University of North Carolina

Gee ISIS we hardly knew you

ISIS destroys shrines and mosques, may be targeting Mecca
Perry Chiaramonte

By Perry Chiaramonte
Published July 10, 2014

ISIS is leaving a path of destroyed churches, shrines and mosques in its wake as it storms across Syria and Iraq, and has even set its sights on Mecca -- Islam's holiest site.

The nihilistic jihadis, led by self-proclaimed descendant of Prophet Muhammad Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, have already bulldozed or blown up some of the most sacred places in Iraq, and seem bent on killing and destroying anyone or anything that does not measure up to their vision of Islam. Experts say the group, which originally stood for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, but now simply calls itself "Islamic State," has appointed itself the leading proponent of the Muslim faith.

“They see themselves as the last defenders of Islamic civilization and want to eradicate anything that they see as the enemy of Islam, and any Muslim they perceive as compromising with the West,” Yvonne Haddad, a professor at Georgetown University who specializes in the history of Islam and Christian-Muslim relations, told FoxNews.com.

“But if ISIS actually tried to destroy the Ka'ba, they would be met with extraordinary opposition.”

- Prof. Carl Ernst, University of North Carolina

Mostly comprised of Sunnis, ISIS surprised few when it vowed to destroy sites revered by the rival Shia sect. The two main blocs of Islam have been at odds for nearly 1,400 years because of a dispute over who was Prophet Muhammad's successor. The destruction of at least 10 ancient Shia shrines in Iraq has enraged the Shia government in Baghdad, as well as the Iranian regime, also Shia.

But an unverified threat to Mecca itself, the holy city in Sunni-dominated Saudi Arabia where Muslims believe they must make one pilgrimage during their lifetimes, was unprecedented. Allegedly tweeted by a member of the extremist group on a since-suspended account, the threat took aim at the most sacred beacon of the Muslim faith.

Mecca, home of Islam's most sacred mosque, Al-Masjid al-Haram, and its famed Kaaba, a cube-shaped, granite and marble building adorned with Koranic inscriptions and priceless relics like the golden rain spout, a purported footprint of Abraham and the black cornerstone believed to have been placed by Muhammad.

"By Allah's leave our sheikh al-Baghdadi led Mecca stone for those who worship (pilgrims) will kill you and God ' I will tear down the Ka'ba, the place of worship,” the alleged ISIS militant said on the social media site, according to reports from Turkish media adding that those of the Islamic faith should not be worshipping 'stones.'"

ISIS' beef with Mecca seems to be that Muslims have lost touch with the true meaning of their faith, according to the threat.

“People are going to Mecca to touch the stones, not for God,” reads another tweet from the same account. “I swear to God, if you conquer Saudi Arabia as we worship, none but Allah will demolish the Ka'ba.”

Having taken over a large swath straddling the Syrian-Iraqi border, ISIS has threatened to expand its growing caliphate, or nation under strict Shariah law, into other nations. Experts say the threats have gotten the attention of Jordan, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

Some observers say Baghdadi and ISIS are quickly turning the Islamic world's opinion against them.

“Even in the region they don’t have support, despite their alleged thousands of fighters,” Muhamad Ali, a religious studies professor at the University of California Riverside, told FoxNews.com. "Other Sunni and Shia Muslim leaders do not voice any slight support for their anti-nationalist ideology and destructive techniques. A caliph has to be proclaimed by the entire Muslim world -- an impossibility today when the Muslim world is divided into nations and political orientations.”

Pictures posted on various social media sites from ISIS operatives show the houses of worship being reduced to ashes and rubble.

According to the Times of London, an ISIS twitter feed carried the images of the religious buildings being destroyed, including the Shia Saad bin Aqeel Husseiniya shrine in the city of Tal Afar and the al-Qubba Husseiniya, in the city of Mosul.

The group has also destroyed Sunni mosques in the Northern Province of Ninevah and Christian churches in Syria, because the group follows a strict interpretation of the Sunni faith which is against idolatry of anything other than God.

“This iconoclastic tendency is particularly extreme in the ISIS group,” Carl W. Ernst, a religious studies professor at the University of North Carolina, told FoxNews.com. “There is a fairly widespread belief among conservative Sunni thinkers that tombs of any type are idolatrous and tend to encourage the worship of mere human beings, but nevertheless, for the most part people of this persuasion, are content to criticize the practice of visiting shrines, and it has been scarcely imaginable to simply start destroying them.”

Ernst said the threat to destroy the Ka’ba in Mecca is shocking, but not new.

“In the early 10th century, the extremist Shia group known as the Qarmatis raided Mecca, burned the Ka'ba, and carried off the famous Black Stone as an idolatrous relic,” Ernst said. “They believed that other Muslims would realize the folly of the pilgrimage. When people kept going to Mecca anyway, the Qarmatis finally parted with the Black Stone for an immense ransom.

“But if ISIS actually tried to destroy the Ka'ba, they would be met with extraordinary opposition,” he said.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/10 ... picks=true
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:

Anyone seen Hoosier norm lately? :P
Hoosiernorm has always me as a "live and let live" kind of guy.

On the other hand, has anyone seen those "Duck Dynasty" guys lately?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

And for their next encore ISIS is going to burn down the Great Library of Alexandria.

Oh wait, someone* already beat them to it.

*unkown
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The behaviour of this ISIS gang is as old as human history.

With their fanaticism, they're already sowing the seeds of their eventual demise.

al-Baghdadi is certainly no Selahedînê.

As with previous great ideological religious disputes, it looks like the Sunni vs Shia blood feud will go on until the last believer willing to die for his cause will have done so.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:The behaviour of this ISIS gang is as old as human history.

With their fanaticism, they're already sowing the seeds of their eventual demise.

al-Baghdadi is certainly no Selahedînê.

As with previous great ideological religious disputes, it looks like the Sunni vs Shia blood feud will go on until the last believer willing to die for his cause will have done so.
I agree. The rest of the world needs to take a minimalists attitude to what goes on there for a while. There will be blood There will be innocents killed. But they have to sort it out for themselves. After that if they aren't covered with too much blood then is the time to considered letting them rejoin the human race.