Afghanistan

Typhoon

Re: The Afghanistan Thread

Post by Typhoon »

Ibrahim wrote:Moving on...

http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/i ... IY20120322
Reuters wrote:The U.S. soldier accused of killing 16 civilians in Afghanistan left for war without paying a $1.5 million judgment for defrauding an elderly client in a stock scheme, and remains shielded from the obligation as long as he remains in the military, legal experts said.

Before beginning his military career in November, 2001, Robert Bales worked almost five-and-a-half years at a series of largely intertwined brokerages that received repeated regulatory censures, according to regulatory records.
He should have run off instead, in time honoured tradition, to join the French Foreign Legion.

The FFL would have provided him with a new name and identity.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reuters | Heavy fighting continues on Kabul streets
NATO helicopters launched strafing attack runs on gunmen hidden in a construction site overlooking the NATO headquarters and several embassies, including the British and German missions.

Insurgents fired automatic weapons at Afghan army special forces and police, who responded with rocket-propelled grenades during street fighting in the capital that has so far lasted almost 16 hours.

Explosive flashes lit alleys and surrounding streets.

The assault by the insurgents, which began at midday on Sunday with attacks on embassies, a supermarket, a hotel and the parliament, is one of the most serious on the capital since U.S.-backed Afghan forces removed the Taliban from power in 2001.

It highlights the ability of militants to strike the heavily guarded diplomatic zone of the city even after more than 10 years of war.
How does on say "Tet Offensive" in Afghan?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Carbizene

Post by Carbizene »

One wonders how much longer Karzai can remain the Mayor of Kabul, Helicopter gunship strafing runs through city streets doesn't exactly have 'hearts and minds' written over it.

Not that I wish war on the Afghan people but they are more used to it than me and I would prefer the EWM (eternal war machine) is satiated on their streets rather than it's next 'pivot' point which is my backyard. Once the EWM is booted out of Afghanistan it's pride will be hurt and it will be looking for some face saving conventional Commie killing I fear.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Typhoon wrote:Reuters | Heavy fighting continues on Kabul streets
NATO helicopters launched strafing attack runs on gunmen hidden in a construction site overlooking the NATO headquarters and several embassies, including the British and German missions.

Insurgents fired automatic weapons at Afghan army special forces and police, who responded with rocket-propelled grenades during street fighting in the capital that has so far lasted almost 16 hours.

Explosive flashes lit alleys and surrounding streets.

The assault by the insurgents, which began at midday on Sunday with attacks on embassies, a supermarket, a hotel and the parliament, is one of the most serious on the capital since U.S.-backed Afghan forces removed the Taliban from power in 2001.

It highlights the ability of militants to strike the heavily guarded diplomatic zone of the city even after more than 10 years of war.
How does on say "Tet Offensive" in Afghan?
It's "fighting season," no joke. The word is out that the US is going to bail on Afghanistan shortly, so the Taliban as an organization wants to ramp up their actions during the end phase to make their claim of "defeating" the US more credible, and all the young sons who haven't had their chance yet will want to fire a few rounds at the "Great Satan" this summer, before they lose their chance.

America leaving will make weddings and funerals a little less tense (unless the toy plane murders continue after ground troops withdraw) but the Taliban types are going to miss having a famous enemy like the US military to fight.
Last edited by Ibrahim on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carbizene

Post by Carbizene »

It's great how 40 coalition soldiers dying a month just doesn't make it on to prime time Australian news.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

We have a Democrat biased media Carbs, have for a very long time. A little late to be waking up to that fact now.
Censorship isn't necessary
Carbizene

Post by Carbizene »

What a crock MP, the media sold Repub lies about WMD's just as effectively, when are you goinng to wake up to they are both the same?
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Mr. Perfect wrote:.
We have a Democrat biased media Carbs, have for a very long time. A little late to be waking up to that fact now.
Carbizene wrote:.
What a crock MP, the media sold Repub lies about WMD's just as effectively, when are you goinng to wake up to they are both the same ?

Look folks

America a one party system .. Rep & Dem same wine, not even different bottle

Real democracy is in Tehran, Iran .. with real opposition, street-fights, shooting, house arrest, free media (every day some closed down and many new entering the ring) .. real dynamic, vibrant society, the way it should be

In our beloved America, Media in reality Zionist 5th column, Congress shoe shining Jooooo, Senate overbidding Congress in shoe shining, wall street sucking Joe dry, supreme court furlough civil right & American constitution

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

AzariLoveIran wrote: Real democracy is in Tehran, Iran ..
Nah. Too many people being killed or tortured by the state, which isn't a sign of an effective democracy. I mean the US has many of the same problems, but still manages to elect their head of state every four years. Iranians don't pick the "supreme leader."

Real democracy is in the same dull places it always is, like Switzerland, Canada, Iceland, France, etc.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Ibrahim wrote:.
AzariLoveIran wrote:.

Real democracy is in Tehran, Iran ..

Nah. Too many people being killed or tortured by the state, which isn't a sign of an effective democracy. I mean the US has many of the same problems, but still manages to elect their head of state every four years. Iranians don't pick the "supreme leader."

Real democracy is in the same dull places it always is, like Switzerland, Canada, Iceland, France, etc.

Ibrahim, pls quote in context :lol:

and

in your opinion, per capita, Iran has more prisoners or America ? any kind of

# 1 United States: 2,019,234 prisoners
# 2 China: 1,549,000 prisoners
# 3 Russia: 846,967 prisoners
# 4 India: 313,635 prisoners
# 5 Brazil: 308,304 prisoners
# 6 Thailand: 213,815 prisoners
# 7 Ukraine: 198,386 prisoners

:lol: :lol:

China has 5 times America's population and 25% less prisoners than America :)

And India ? ? ? ? .. only 313K prisoners

Ibrahim

Iran has 220,000 inmates

America prisons is bottomless pit .. rape assured , drugs and and and

and

US presidents, W.Bush v Gore, can be (and are) elected by fraud .. Blacks vote goes into toilet and and

Supreme leader is elected .. by Chamber of Wise Man .. Ayatollahs

and

Ayatollahs can not become Ayatollah without having a vast followers for 30 yrs, to become Marjah

Ayatollahs must earn, their position .. by popular trust, they Marjah

Except Switzerland, where they have "direct democracy" .. all others in the west, Canada, Iceland, France is no democracy in real sense

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Carbizene wrote:What a crock MP, the media sold Repub lies about WMD's just as effectively, when are you goinng to wake up to they are both the same?
You're still on that? The media put a knife in the back of Bush just a few months after that. They got on the train because they thought they had a popular war on their hands and didn't want to get left out. They spen the rest of the Bush Presidency trying to destroy him.

This is a Democrat press issue, pure and simple.
Carbizene

Post by Carbizene »

I don't think Bush needed any help in being destroyed. His legacy of Afghanistan just lost one of it's biggest lacky's:

Australia pulls out early...Bush not satisfied.

So now we can look forward to more pivot.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Well no, we just take it one point at a time. We have a leftist Monica Lewinsky press that is full of liars covering for a Democrat President. Who now look the other way on issues they used to flail a GOP President over. Just establishing the facts.
Carbizene

Post by Carbizene »

Bush just pushed the Lies beyond previously acceptable levels is all, somebody has to expand the frontier.

As for one issue at a time, nice play on Monica Lewinsky.

As for Leftist media, they are just the CMIC's PR crew.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Chinese also executes more.......

Post by monster_gardener »

AzariLoveIran wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:.

Real democracy is in Tehran, Iran ..

Ibrahim, pls quote in context :lol:

and

in your opinion, per capita, Iran has more prisoners or America ? any kind of

# 1 United States: 2,019,234 prisoners
# 2 China: 1,549,000 prisoners
# 3 Russia: 846,967 prisoners
# 4 India: 313,635 prisoners
# 5 Brazil: 308,304 prisoners
# 6 Thailand: 213,815 prisoners
# 7 Ukraine: 198,386 prisoners

:lol: :lol:

And India ? ? ? ? .. only 313K prisoners

Ibrahim

Iran has 220,000 inmates

America prisons is bottomless pit .. rape assured , drugs and and and

and

US presidents, W.Bush v Gore, can be (and are) elected by fraud .. Blacks vote goes into toilet and and

Supreme leader is elected .. by Chamber of Wise Man .. Ayatollahs

and

Ayatollahs can not become Ayatollah without having a vast followers for 30 yrs, to become Marjah

Ayatollahs must earn, their position .. by popular trust, they Marjah

Except Switzerland, where they have "direct democracy" .. all others in the west, Canada, Iceland, France is no democracy in real sense

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.

The US IMVHO has way too many prisoners largely because of the "War on Drugs"

that being said..........
China also executes MANY more offenders that we/Us do.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_penalty_china

FWIW the Link also claims that Iran and Singapore have even higher execution rate than China! :shock:
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
AzariLoveIran

Re: Chinese also executes more.......

Post by AzariLoveIran »

monster_gardener wrote:.

China also executes MANY more offenders that we/Us do .......

difference between china and America re execution of prisoners is :

- most America states have banned execution
- most on America's death row are blacks AND innocent .. racial

- in China things not racial
- in China execution legal, no such thing as "death row"

FWIW the Link also claims that Iran and Singapore have even higher execution rate than China! :shock:

Monster ,

FYI

In Iran, the executed are :

- drug traffickers
- terrorist laying bombs killing civilians .. Mujahedin trained (in Nevada) by America and Zionist

Iran should give "safe passage" to drug runners transporting Afghan stuff to Europe .. even charge "safe transit" fee .. if so, number of executions will fall dramatically

and

no hurt felling, Monster .. American cigaret exports generate billion profit and kills millions in all the world .. cigaret as bad as other stuff, probably much worst

monster_gardener

Slippery Slope of Chinese Organ Banks..........

AzariLoveIran wrote:

China also executes MANY more offenders that we/Us do .......

difference between china and America re execution of prisoners is :

- most America states have banned execution
- most on America's death row are blacks AND innocent .. racial

- in China things not racial
- in China execution legal, no such thing as "death row"

Monster ,

FYI

In Iran, the executed are :

- drug traffickers
- terrorist laying bombs killing civilians .. Mujahedin trained (in Nevada) by America and Zionist

Iran should give "safe passage" to drug runners transporting Afghan stuff to Europe .. even charge "safe transit" fee .. if so, number of executions will fall dramatically

and

no hurt felling, Monster .. American cigaret exports generate billion profit and kills millions in all the world .. cigaret as bad as other stuff, probably much worst

No problems..... No hurt feeling.........

There have been and almost certainly are innocent people in American prisons........

Recalling the case where an ignorant but smart man with a 5th grade education IIRC in Cayuga County New York was sentenced to life or close to it...... He became a legal expert, figured out who did commit the crime and eventually got out when the real perp committed suicide by train.... A nasty case of tunnel vision by the State's Attorney............... Victim, Perp, Prosecutor and Innocent Man were all white or at least white enough to pass............

And the horrendous case of Glendale Woodall and others in WV............ and the either incompetent and/or corrupt State Police Chemist Fred Zain.........

Thank G_d, there was no death penalty as in China..............

That said being black does NOT mean you are innocent............ Most murdered Blacks are murdered by other blacks.......
This is also true about Whites being murdered by Whites but AIUI American Blacks do it at a much higher rate to each other and the other "races".....

But it is also true that many blacks are in prison because of America's IMVHO foolish/insane Drug Wars.........

That said, I also doubt that all in China's prisons are guilty and likewise for those executed.....

Besides the human folly seen here in Uz, FWIW I suspect politics has a bit :wink: :( more influence than here............ Could be wrong but doubt it.......

An especially troubling aspect of Chinese capital punishment is the use of executed prisoners as organ banks...... :o :shock: :o

Recalling a timeline where that really got going....... :-(

Despite the Shadenfreude of the prospect of extracting blood & money from evil turnips ;) like Madoff, Khalid Sheik Mohammed etc.............

Not a good idea to make executions profitable to the State......

Death penalty for non lethal traffic offenses, cheating on taxes............. :roll:

Similar bhs happened before in this timeline........ Britain........ Death Penalty for passing a forge 1 pound Bank of England bank note.......

That being said, IMVHO something odd is going on when Iran/Persia has a higher execution rate than the Chinese............

So does Singapore........... Wish Cass was here to comment......... Have invited twice............

Regarding cigarettes..... another drug......... I dislike cigarette smoke but since I want marijuana legalized........ IMVHO cigarettes should be legal where the smoke will not annoy others.......... If marijuana does become legal, I think I will try the brownie method for ingestion if I choose to do so.........
AzariLoveIran

Re: Slippery Slope of Chinese Organ Banks..........

Post by AzariLoveIran »

There have been and almost certainly are innocent people in American prisons........

Recalling the case where an ignorant but smart man with a 5th grade education IIRC in Cayuga County New York was sentenced to life or close to it...... He became a legal expert, figured out who did commit the crime and eventually got out when the real perp committed suicide by train.... A nasty case of tunnel vision by the State's Attorney............... Victim, Perp, Prosecutor and Innocent Man were all white or at least white enough to pass............

And the horrendous case of Glendale Woodall and others in WV............ and the either incompetent and/or corrupt State Police Chemist Fred Zain.........

That said being black does NOT mean you are innocent............ Most murdered Blacks are murdered by other blacks.......
This is also true about Whites being murdered by Whites but AIUI American Blacks do it at a much higher rate to each other and the other "races".....

But it is also true that many blacks are in prison because of America's IMVHO foolish/insane Drug Wars.........

That said, I also doubt that all in China's prisons are guilty and likewise for those executed.....

Besides the human folly seen here in Uz, FWIW I suspect politics has a bit :wink: :( more influence than here............ Could be wrong but doubt it.......

An especially troubling aspect of Chinese capital punishment is the use of executed prisoners as organ banks...... :o :shock: :o

Despite the Shadenfreude of the prospect of extracting blood & money from evil turnips ;) like Madoff, Khalid Sheik Mohammed etc.............

Death penalty for non lethal traffic offenses, cheating on taxes............. :roll:

Similar bhs happened before in this timeline........ Britain........ Death Penalty for passing a forge 1 pound Bank of England bank note .......

That being said, IMVHO something odd is going on when Iran/Persia has a higher execution rate than the Chinese ............

So does Singapore ........... Wish Cass was here to comment ......... Have invited twice............

Am for death penalty

but guilt must be 100% proven, not beyond shadow of doubt but 100% proven

issue with blacks in American prisons is racism, no doubt about it

racism in different form

why are so many young blacks in jail ?

are blacks genetically predispositioned with criminal genes ? ?

NO

I have met wonderful black people in Chicago and Atlanta

same thing with north African in French jails

Regarding cigarettes..... another drug......... I dislike cigarette smoke but since I want marijuana legalized........ IMVHO cigarettes should be legal where the smoke will not annoy others .......... If marijuana does become legal, I think I will try the brownie method for ingestion if I choose to do so .........

point not .. cigaret , marijuana and and .. legal or not

point is, to built an industry, pushing it on (advertizement etc) world population .. and .. making trillions of dollars profit on it

not Oil but cigarettes is the biggest profit maker .. a pack of cigaret cost less than 6 cents to produce .. pretty much soon, millions of Chinese will die each yr on lung cancer

decriminalizing stuff not same as legalizing and promoting

Export of America cigarettes should be outlawed .. and .. American companies should not be allowed to produce cigarettes outside America

Best would be outlawing big scale, industrial, cigarettes production

similar idea to be debated about SUGAR , a poison and prime cancer cause

monster_gardener

It's the Memes not the Genes.. White Problem too. Red, Yello

AzariLoveIran wrote:

Similar bhs happened before in this timeline........ Britain........ Death Penalty for passing a forge 1 pound Bank of England bank note .......

That being said, IMVHO something odd is going on when Iran/Persia has a higher execution rate than the Chinese ............

So does Singapore ........... Wish Cass was here to comment ......... Have invited twice............

Am for death penalty

racism in different form

NO

Regarding cigarettes..... another drug......... I dislike cigarette smoke but since I want marijuana legalized........ IMVHO cigarettes should be legal where the smoke will not annoy others .......... If marijuana does become legal, I think I will try the brownie method for ingestion if I choose to do so .........

point is, to built an industry, pushing it on (advertizement etc) world population .. and .. making trillions of dollars profit on it

not Oil but cigarettes is the biggest profit maker .. a pack of cigaret cost less than 6 cents to produce .. pretty much soon, millions of Chinese will die each yr on lung cancer

Export of America cigarettes should be outlawed .. and .. American companies should not be allowed to produce cigarettes outside America

It's the Memes not the Genes.. White Problem too..... Red, Yellow, Brown.... even Blue and maybe Green..........

racism in different form

NO

With all due respect, Azari, there is doubt about it..........

IMVHO it is mostly about the memes and not the genes........

Some Blacks in America have a culture/are infected with memes that dispose them to criminal activity..........

Chris Rock says it well in this video where he half jokingly, I hope, says that he would like to eliminate such people by drive by shooting :shock: :o :shock:.

Says there is a Civil War going on in the Black Community **

f3PJF0YE-x4

It's NOT just a Black problem........ There are ne'er do well whites............

Recalling such a white malefactor who eventually drove the community as a whole to eliminate him............
Ken Rex McElroy (June 1, 1934 – July 10, 1981) was a resident of Nodaway County, Missouri, near the town of Skidmore. Known as "the town bully",[1] his unsolved (as of 2012) murder became the focus of international attention. Over the course of his life McElroy was accused of dozens of felonies, including assault, pedophilia, rape, arson, hog and cattle rustling, and burglary.[2]

In all, he was indicted 21 times, but escaped conviction each time, except for the last.[2][3] In 1981, McElroy was convicted of shooting and seriously injuring the town's 70-year-old grocer, Ernest "Bo" Bowenkamp, the previous year.[1] McElroy successfully appealed the conviction and was released on bond, after which he engaged in an ongoing harassment campaign against Bowenkamp, the town Church of Christ minister, and other individuals who were sympathetic to Bowenkamp. He appeared in a local bar, the D&G Tavern, armed with a semi-automatic military rifle and bayonet, and later threatened to kill Bowenkamp.[1][4] The next day, McElroy was shot to death in broad daylight while he sat with his wife, Trena, in his pickup truck on Skidmore's main street.[2] Evidence indicated that he was struck by bullets from at least two weapons, in front of a crowd of people estimated to be between 30 and 46.[1] To date, no one has been charged in connection with McElroy's death.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_McElroy

Remembering examples from other cultures...... Native American.......... Chinese.......... etc......

The good news is that sometimes with effort memes can be programmed out.......

Sometimes with a light from Heaven on the Road to Damascus........... 8-) 8-)

Sometimes with an Attitude Adjuster............. :o

**Remind me a bit of Spengler Goldman on the US Civil War........... :shock:
Last edited by monster_gardener on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AzariLoveIran

Re: It's the Memes not the Genes.. White Problem too. Red, Y

Post by AzariLoveIran »

monster_gardener wrote:
AzariLoveIran wrote:

Am for death penalty

racism in different form

NO

It's the Memes not the Genes.. White Problem too..... Red, Yellow, Brown.... even Blue and maybe Green..........

racism in different form

NO

With all due respect, Azari, there is doubt about it..........

IMVHO it is mostly about the memes and not the genes........

Some Blacks in America have a culture/are infect with memes that dispose them to criminal activity..........

Chris Rock says it well in this video where he half jokingly I hope says that he would like to eliminate such people....

Says there is a Civil War going on in the Black Community **

f3PJF0YE-x4

It's NOT just a Black problem........ There are ne'er do well whites............

Recalling such a white malefactor who eventually drove the community as a whole to eliminate him............
Ken Rex McElroy (June 1, 1934 – July 10, 1981) was a resident of Nodaway County, Missouri, near the town of Skidmore. Known as "the town bully",[1] his unsolved (as of 2012) murder became the focus of international attention. Over the course of his life McElroy was accused of dozens of felonies, including assault, pedophilia, rape, arson, hog and cattle rustling, and burglary.[2]

In all, he was indicted 21 times, but escaped conviction each time, except for the last.[2][3] In 1981, McElroy was convicted of shooting and seriously injuring the town's 70-year-old grocer, Ernest "Bo" Bowenkamp, the previous year.[1] McElroy successfully appealed the conviction and was released on bond, after which he engaged in an ongoing harassment campaign against Bowenkamp, the town Church of Christ minister, and other individuals who were sympathetic to Bowenkamp. He appeared in a local bar, the D&G Tavern, armed with a semi-automatic military rifle and bayonet, and later threatened to kill Bowenkamp.[1][4] The next day, McElroy was shot to death in broad daylight while he sat with his wife, Trena, in his pickup truck on Skidmore's main street.[2] Evidence indicated that he was struck by bullets from at least two weapons, in front of a crowd of people estimated to be between 30 and 46.[1] To date, no one has been charged in connection with McElroy's death.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_McElroy

Remembering examples from other cultures...... Native American.......... Chinese.......... etc......

The good news is that sometimes with effort memes can be programmed out.......

Sometimes with a light from Heaven on the Road to Damascus........... 8-) 8-)

Sometimes with an Attitude Adjuster............. :o

**Remind me a bit of Spengler Goldman on the US Civil War........... :shock:

Meme .. Hmmmm

Brings certain memories back

well .. Here is the email in its entirety :

I absolutely do not rule out the possibility that African Americans are, on average, genetically predisposed to be less intelligent.

I could also obviously be convinced that by controlling for the right variables, we would see that they are, in fact, as intelligent as white people under the same circumstances. The fact is, some things are genetic. African Americans tend to have darker skin. Irish people are more likely to have red hair. (Now on to the more controversial:) Women tend to perform less well in math due at least in part to prenatal levels of testosterone, which also account for variations in mathematics performance within genders. This suggests to me that some part of intelligence is genetic, just like identical twins raised apart tend to have very similar IQs and just like I think my babies will be geniuses and beautiful individuals whether I raise them or give them to an orphanage in Nigeria. I don't think it is that controversial of an opinion to say I think it is at least possible that African Americans are less intelligent on a genetic level, and I didn't mean to shy away from that opinion at dinner.

I also don't think that there are no cultural differences or that cultural differences are not likely the most important sources of disparate test scores (statistically, the measurable ones like income do account for some raw differences). I would just like some scientific data to disprove the genetic position, and it is often hard given difficult to quantify cultural aspects. One example (courtesy of Randall Kennedy) is that some people, based on crime statistics, might think African Americans are genetically more likely to be violent, since income and other statistics cannot close the racial gap. In the slavery era, however, the stereotype was of a docile, childlike, African American, and they were, in fact, responsible for very little violence (which was why the handful of rebellions seriously shook white people up). Obviously group wide rates of violence could not fluctuate so dramatically in ten generations if the cause was genetic, and so although there are no quantifiable data currently available to "explain" away the racial discrepancy in violent crimes, it must be some nongenetic cultural shift. Of course, there are pro-genetic counterarguments, but if we assume we can control for all variables in the given time periods, the form of the argument is compelling.

In conclusion, I think it is bad science to disagree with a conclusion in your heart, and then try (unsuccessfully, so far at least) to find data that will confirm what you want to be true. Everyone wants someone to take 100 white infants and 100 African American ones and raise them in Disney utopia and prove once and for all that we are all equal on every dimension, or at least the really important ones like intelligence. I am merely not 100% convinced that this is the case.

Please don't pull a Larry Summers on me,
Stephanie

Hmmm .. I always thought fat white woman like BBC :lol:

Wonder how she got into Harvard

monster_gardener

The Gospel of the Gun........The Afghanistan Thread

Thank you Very Much for the Thread, Azari.....

Wondering if we Uz have missed a grand opportunity to culture jam the malicious Muslim/Jihad meme.........

IMVHO Instead of trying to teach democracy, we Uz should have sent female Concealed Carry gun instructors to teach the Afghan women how to shoot and distributed free guns...... maybe even hand grenades........

There's enough room to hide an arsenal under a burqa :idea: :shock: :twisted: :shock:

Not sure we still have time and doubt that Obama would permit it.......

IMVHO Pres. Obama and his buddy Eric Holder are Fast and Furious ;) :twisted: :evil: Statist Anti-Gun Nuts.........

But maybe elsewhere in the Muslim world............

Imagine if every Muslim woman was taught to be like a baptized Sikh and NEVER be disarmed.........

And taught to shoot little brother when Daddy sends him to do an honor killing........

Or when a drunk brain damaged swindler Crusader wannabe breaks in a house at night.........

Islam might survive but think that it would be different :wink: ..

Remembering the traditional list of Muslim pleasures......... Eating Meat, Riding Meat and Putting Meat into Meat ;) :twisted:

Think that the power equation in that list may change.......

May not be as much fun for the Boyz..........

When the Grrlz have Guns...........

Need to improve on this.........

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... 99b4a2.6c1

How does that saying go.........

All Men/humans are equal......
Sam Colt made them that way..........

Not 100% but with training, close enough for anti-government work :wink: *

The Gospel of the Gun.........

*Including memes like honor killings dirty false dog MUTTawen religious policemen blocking school fire exits and breaking into beauty salons etc...........
monster_gardener

George Woodrow Wilson Bush... Afghan Minerals

More bad results thanks to George "Woodrow Wilson" Bush's delusion that he was going to teach Democracy to people who aren't interested..........

Especially to Betrayers of their Benefactors like the 2 legged Afghan S.O.B. MUTTawen wannabe PashTOON Dogs are.............

And Obama not much if any better.............

Found this at the link......

http://www.csmonitor.com/From-the-news- ... ound-by-US

Let the Chinese or Iranians have those minerals if they want to do the work........

I mostly just don't want the Den of the Afghan Dirty Dogs used as a base against US/Uz....... again......EVER........

Don't care one bit if the Dogz get eaten by Russian Bears, Turned into like Valley Girl Talking Han Maids by the Chinese or transformed into Persian Peacocks by the Iranians ......

I am worried that if the Indian Elephants get involved in the Dog's Den, the Pakistani Pak Rats will attack with Nukes and mess up the Northern Hemisphere.......

Just like the Persian Paladins and the Israeli Dwarves seem to be fixing to do.........

We Gotta Get Out of this Place......
We Gotta Get Out Into Space.........

jxNEiZhpinY
AzariLoveIran

Re: George Woodrow Wilson Bush... Afghan Minerals

Post by AzariLoveIran »

More bad results thanks to George "Woodrow Wilson" Bush's delusion that he was going to teach Democracy to people who aren't interested..........

Especially to Betrayers of their Benefactors like the 2 legged Afghan S.O.B. MUTTawen wannabe PashTOON Dogs are .............

And Obama not much if any better .............

Understand your anger,

but

2B fair

would Americans tolerate and be happy if an alien power would invade their homes midnight, kill their woman and children, cut fingers and ears for trophy, take pictures with their dead fighters ? ?

This no bringing democracy to imperial Japan

yes, Pushtu (and others) real animals .. but .. how to straighten those animals ?

Using indigini tradition, step by step educating & enlightening the population to built from grassroots to built a critical mass for change of culture, by Afghan themselves, towards modern world

America and Nato not in Afghanistan doing the above .. even if West wanted, could not

Iran only country that can bring social and cultural change to Afghanistan

1444.JPG
1444.JPG (69.37 KiB) Viewed 3923 times
Monster,

Road to West's success in all that space .. from Mediterranean (Lebanon), to Nile (Egypt), to Uighur and Persian Golf .. goes through Tehran

Not weakening Iran, but strengthening Iran is in western interest

maybe, just maybe, Ahriman (Zionist) retreating

and

Monster

don't worry about those "Trillions of Dollars" mineral resources in Afghanistan

Natural resources, minerals, Gas, Oil and and .. all .. are a pool

any discovery, no matter where, benefits America and west and China, Europe and India and and .. it benefits all industrial world .. increases supply, lowering price

and

in the future, as already happening, RICHES will come from "know how", technology, and not from materials used .. how much weights an iPhone ? ?

So, those minerals, Oil & Gas (too), all ending up in Iranian hands, Iran and not America as future "arbiter" of resources in that space, are in good hands :lol: :D :)

in a nutshell :

You concentrate making iPhones, Iranians will take care of the barn :D

monster_gardener

Dreaming of a Kekko Kamen Afghanistan.......

AzariLoveIran wrote:

Especially to Betrayers of their Benefactors like the 2 legged Afghan S.O.B. MUTTawen wannabe PashTOON Dogs are .............

And Obama not much if any better .............

Understand your anger,

but

2B fair

would Americans tolerate and be happy if an alien power would invade their homes midnight, kill their woman and children, cut fingers and ears for trophy, take pictures with their dead fighters ? ?

This no bringing democracy to imperial Japan

yes, Pushtu (and others) real animals .. but .. how to straighten those animals ?

Using indigini tradition, step by step educating & enlightening the population to built from grassroots to built a critical mass for change of culture, by Afghan themselves, towards modern world

America and Nato not in Afghanistan doing the above .. even if West wanted, could not

Iran only country that can bring social and cultural change to Afghanistan

1444.JPG
Monster,

Road to West's success in all that space .. from Mediterranean (Lebanon), to Nile (Egypt), to Uighur and Persian Golf .. goes through Tehran

Not weakening Iran, but strengthening Iran is in western interest

maybe, just maybe, Ahriman (Zionist) retreating

and

Monster

don't worry about those "Trillions of Dollars" mineral resources in Afghanistan

Natural resources, minerals, Gas, Oil and and .. all .. are a pool

any discovery, no matter where, benefits America and west and China, Europe and India and and .. it benefits all industrial world .. increases supply, lowering price

and

in the future, as already happening, RICHES will come from "know how", technology, and not from materials used .. how much weights an iPhone ? ?

So, those minerals, Oil & Gas (too), all ending up in Iranian hands, Iran and not America as future "arbiter" of resources in that space, are in good hands :lol: :D :)

in a nutshell :

You concentrate making iPhones, Iranians will take care of the barn :D

I allow that Iran might be a better mentor than we Uz have been.....

I allow that the Chinese might be better mentors than we Uz have been........

Don't want US troops in Afghanistan killing women and children, taking trophies..... Have my own plan how to stop that by ANYBODY... (see below)*

Or building roads and bridges or hospitals etc....... or other good works....... we Uz need to be doing that here at home.....

*Or teaching anything other than Concealed Gun Carry to Afghan females.......

& "Ten Signs You Are About to be the Guest of DisHonor at a Killing and how to Avoid It"...... :twisted:

And giving each student a free gun :twisted:

Or several..... maybe a sawed off shot gun and a hand-grenade...... LOTS of room to hide an arsenal under a burqa.........

I believe in teaching Sam Colt Equality rather than Wilsonian Democracy :lol:

If this took off ;) , any surviving PashTOON men :wink: might be requiring Fan Service Anime Nudity of their women..........

Maybe nothing but a Kekko Kamen face veil.......... :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kekko_Kamen

Do NOT care about the minerals........... Let the Persian Peacock Paladins or the Chinese Dragons have the minerals as their mentoring fee..........

Really just want to stop those Backstabbing Betrayers of their Benefactors against the Bear Afghan Son of Bitching 2 legged False Hound Dogz from ever attacking again..