Afghanistan

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Who wants to buy a quit claim........

Post by monster_gardener »

AzariLoveIran wrote:.

'Several drunk troops behind bloodbath, laughed on shooting-spree, burned corpses'

Gruesome new details are surfacing after 16 Afghan villagers including nine children were shot in their houses by at least one US serviceman. Witnesses to the atrocity now say that several drunken American soldiers were involved.

­Neighbors at the village where the killings took place said they were awoken past midnight by crackling gunfire:

"They were all drunk and shooting all over the place," Reuters cites Agha Lala, a villager in Kandahar's Panjwayi district.

Lala's neighbor Haji Samad lost all of his 11 relatives in the rampage, including children and grandchildren. He claims Marines “poured chemicals over their dead bodies and burned them.”

Twenty-year-old Jan Agha says the gunfire “shook him out of bed.” He was in the epicenter of the horrible shooting, witnessing his father shot as the latter peered out of a window to see what was going on.

"The Americans stayed in our house for a while. I was very scared," the young man told reporters.

Lying on a floor, Agha says, he pretended to be dead.

He added that his brother was shot in his head and chest. His sister was killed as well. “My mother was shot in her eye and her face. She was unrecognizable,” he said.

A preliminary official report says the alleged unnamed culprit acted alone and is now in custody after turning himself in at an American base.

A senior US defense official in Washington blasted witness accounts that several apparently drunk soldiers were involved as “flatly wrong.”

The Afghan parliament said the incident was barbaric and demanded justice. Both NATO and US officials condemned the violence, promising a swift investigation.

US troops in Afghanistan have been put on high alert as the Taliban has issued a threat vowing “to take revenge from the invaders and the savage murderers for every single martyr.”

The statement published on the group’s website said that the US is “arming lunatics in Afghanistan who turn their weapons against the defenseless Afghans.”

Mr. Perfect

Don't bother

Just pack, take Rhubarb, hand key to Ahmadinejat .. and leave

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.

With all due respect, Azari, IMVHO this is an example of your obsession with Jews.....

Per Wiki, Israel does NOT have ANY relations with the Afghan hounds oops I mean "men" of Afghanistan*,

Though the Iz like Uz were foolish enough to help the Afghan Sons of Bitches :evil: when the Russian Bears were trying to eat them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanista ... _relations

In retrospect, we/Uz & Iz should have maybe armed the Bears :twisted: **

hand key to Ahmadinejat .. and leave
In return for a peace treaty: no nukes, no more Satan talk by Iran, no more Satan actions by Iran....... Fine by me...... Quit claim....

Not be back unless used as base against any of us/US/Uz/Iz/West etc..........

Otherwise, pull out &/or quit claim to Chinese.........

Maybe Indians but Indians are friends and this may involve them in Nuke war with Pak Rats :twisted:

Not want Indians to get hurt by this mess..... Hope Indians stockpiling Iodide tablets........ US too....... Anybody in Northern Hemisphere

*Men in general are much more ungrateful than dogs in general ........ exceptions with both there are

**Bumper sticker seen on car: Defend your Right to Arm Bears :lol: :lol: :lol: **

** And bares ;) ....... Heinlein (Puppetmasters) : "He was wearing nothing but a gun and a look of grim deter
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
monster_gardener

Turning Box Cutters into Cruise Missiles and Bombs

Typhoon wrote:
Parodite wrote:Any hillbilly can do serious harm now. There are no borders and distance stopped to be a problem. Information in the how-to-do sections of the Internet provide for the DIY how to kill community. So what matters and what scares people, is when people hate other groups or nations so much they seem to be willing to go extremely far in applying the most atrocious and blind violence.
For example?
Thank you Very Much for your post, Typhoon.

IMVHO September 11 is a good example......... box cutters turned passenger jets into cruise missiles..........

IMHO we/US had near miss with the Underwear Bomber.. despite warnings a passenger jet was almost turned into bombs to fall on Chicago IIRC.
AzariLoveIran

Re: The Afghanistan Thread

Post by AzariLoveIran »

"We said to Karzai: If you sign that document, you are betraying your country," said Shikiba Ashimi, a parliamentarian from Kandahar. "There is no more tolerance for this kind of incident. It is over, over. We want such people on trial inside Afghanistan, in Afghan courts."

"The U.S. should be very careful. It is sabotaging the atmosphere of this strategic partnership," she added.

and

Monster ,

you asking

why

you should take Rhubarb with you ?

look, Monster

If West retreats from Middle East

if so

Either Israel settles with Middle Eastern people

or it not gonno work

so

do you think

these people

Natanyahoo, Lieberman, Barak, Dagan, Sharon and and and would fit into "New Middle East" ?

Do you think that ? ?

hardly

Either there is a radical "Regime Change" in Tel Aviv

or it not gonno work

this nothing to do with Iran

and

Can America dictate to China, China can not have this or that ? ? not even the knowledge of, as W. used to say ?

You remember Mc Arthur wanted to drop a nuclear bomb on China in Korean war ? ?

Yes, true, now, for awhile, America can bully Iran (as Mc Arthur bullied China), don't this or that .. but what about in 20 yrs ? ?

In 20 yrs Iran might have landed an astronaut on the moon, and you still want to dictate Iran ?

so

Certain things must happen B4 Iran decides no need of Pumpkin

why not have a "Nuclear Free Middle East"

Iran proposed it

Notion Israel need Nuclear weapon to defend itself is utter rubbish

In 10 yrs, when there might be 20 million Pali wanting to overrun Israel to take back their homes .. what does Israel want to do ?

drop a nuclear bomb on Pali ?

Come on

either everybody or nobody has it

BTW
The photographs of dead toddlers wrapped in bloody blankets in Panjwai district started to make the rounds in Afghanistan on Monday. The images were broadcast on Afghan TV stations, and people posted them on social network sites and blogs.

that "Abu Gharib" in Iraq was the turning point .. that is when Iraqi decided Americans can not stay

now

Forget signing a military alliance treaty with Afghanistan

you can sign, but you will have no popular support, making it worthless

Last edited by AzariLoveIran on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Parodite

Re: Turning Box Cutters into Cruise Missiles and Bombs

Post by Parodite »

monster_gardener wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Parodite wrote:Any hillbilly can do serious harm now. There are no borders and distance stopped to be a problem. Information in the how-to-do sections of the Internet provide for the DIY how to kill community. So what matters and what scares people, is when people hate other groups or nations so much they seem to be willing to go extremely far in applying the most atrocious and blind violence.
For example?

IMVHO September 11 is a good example......... box cutters turned passenger jets into cruise missiles..........

IMHO we/US had near miss with the Underwear Bomber.. despite warnings a passenger jet was almost turned into bombs to fall on Chicago IIRC.
Any soft spot in society is at risk from DIY bombers of the types you mention: add types Breivik to satisfy the "don't only blame Muslims" people here. We don't...

The DIY terrorist is born with the Internet as his channel of inspiration, information, operation. People know this.

And because people know DIY terrorism is relatively easy and its ideologies (mental fuels) abundant on the internet as hate-memes... any hatefilled foam around the mouth hatemongering hillbilly will be feared. I say this, because the Colonel was downplaying the fear of people for hillbillies.

Not only fuel and fertilizer can be used. There is a genuine black market where radioactive waste could be added to the mix.
Deep down I'm very superficial
monster_gardener

Quit Claiming IrreDentists with New Borders & Afghan Hounds

"We said to Karzai: If you sign that document, you are betraying your country," said Shikiba Ashimi, a parliamentarian from Kandahar. "There is no more tolerance for this kind of incident. It is over, over. We want such people on trial inside Afghanistan, in Afghan courts."

"The U.S. should be very careful. It is sabotaging the atmosphere of this strategic partnership," she added.

and

Monster ,

you asking

why

look, Monster

if so

or it not gonno work

so

do you think

these people

Natanyahoo, Lieberman, Barak, Dagan, Sharon and and and would fit into "New Middle East" ?

Do you think that ? ?

hardly

or it not gonno work

and

Can America dictate to China, China can not have this or that ? ? not even the knowledge of, as W. used to say ?

Yes, true, now, for awhile, America can bully Iran (as Mc Arthur bullied China), don't this or that .. but what about in 20 yrs ? ?

In 20 yrs Iran might have landed an astronaut on the moon, and you still want to dictate Iran ?

so

Iran proposed it

In 10 yrs, when there might be 20 million Pali wanting to overrun Israel to take back their homes .. what does Israel want to do ?

Come on

BTW
The photographs of dead toddlers wrapped in bloody blankets in Panjwai district started to make the rounds in Afghanistan on Monday. The images were broadcast on Afghan TV stations, and people posted them on social network sites and blogs.

that "Abu Gharib" in Iraq was the turning point .. that is when Iraqi decided Americans can not stay

now

I personally, am willing to have the Israelis come to America.* I keep a guest room ready for my Israeli friends should this mess between Israel and Iran blow up........

BUT I think that Israel has as much or actually more right to be where it is as the Russians have to be in Kalingrad/Koenigsburg of the Bridges..... or the Kurds to be in what once was Armenia etc.........

Not trying to tell China what to do...... China already in Afghanistan with a Copper Mine.... China plenty good at extract resource from 3rd world nations (Sudan).... or colonize (Tibet)........ Quit claim mean American Eagle promise to not bother Chinese Dragon as he digs treasure out of den of ungrateful Afghan Sons of Bitches the way the Eagle misguidedly bothered the Russian Bear ........

I do not trust an Iran that is holding a Madhi meme AND misguided grudge about Purim to treat fairly with Israel unless a countervailing force in place ..... Maybe not even then.........

Am willing to give peace a chance and try to buy more time by quit claiming Afghanistan to you for your IrreDentist practice :twisted: :lol:

See if Iranians can be the first Veterinarian IrreDentists With New Borders :lol: :lol: :lol: to successfully practice on Afghan Hounds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors_Without_Borders

Maybe keep Iran too busy to bother US/Iz/West ........ Idle hands are Satan's workshop ;) :lol: :lol:

Buy time to get humans into Outer Space.
Hope Iran get space program going.......

Might make US/IZ get space butts in gear..............

Plus Genetic drift is a bitch.........

Regarding the nukes, I believe** I would be VERY happy to see Israel use its nukes to power an Orion Space Program........

Trust in many in Space more than just a few....... One reason Uz have Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines as separate rival forces.......

**The Rusalka reminds me to be careful what is wished for........... BUT situation seems to be desperate :shock:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusalka_%28book%29
Last edited by monster_gardener on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

monster_gardener wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
For example?

I don't that one requires the internet to figure out this strategy. The first recorded plane highjacking occurred in 1931.
monster_gardener wrote: IMHO we/US had near miss with the Underwear Bomber.. despite warnings a passenger jet was almost turned into bombs to fall on Chicago IIRC.

Also disagree. In the pre internet days all one had to do was walk to a university or good public library and spend some time perusing tomes such as the Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology in the reference section and/or join the military for training.

The Wall St bombing of 1920 remains unsolved to this day.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Typhoon wrote:Also disagree. In the pre internet days all one had to do was walk to a university or good public library and spend some time perusing tomes such as the Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology in the reference section and/or join the military for training.
That may have been the case; it is hard to deny though that the Internet en media in general turned a rural road into a 6 lane highway. Which most importantly made the general public more aware of the existence of those DIY hillbillies, which in turn inspires more hillbillies to make a violent statement to begin with as the whole world is watching. Breivik, once a secluded nobody, is a good example of such a career terrorist.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Parodite wrote: That may have been the case; it is hard to deny though that the Internet en media in general turned a rural road into a 6 lane highway. Which most importantly made the general public more aware of the existence of those DIY hillbillies, which in turn inspires more hillbillies to make a violent statement to begin with as the whole world is watching. Breivik, once a secluded nobody, is a good example of such a career terrorist.
If that's true, we should be seeing more mass murders and terror bombings on a per capita basis in the developed world. Are we seeing these? If you go back to the late 19th century/early 20th century in Europe and the United States, you might be shocked at what you find there. So much for common sense "reasoning."
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Zack Morris wrote:
Parodite wrote: That may have been the case; it is hard to deny though that the Internet en media in general turned a rural road into a 6 lane highway. Which most importantly made the general public more aware of the existence of those DIY hillbillies, which in turn inspires more hillbillies to make a violent statement to begin with as the whole world is watching. Breivik, once a secluded nobody, is a good example of such a career terrorist.
If that's true, we should be seeing more mass murders and terror bombings on a per capita basis in the developed world. Are we seeing these? If you go back to the late 19th century/early 20th century in Europe and the United States, you might be shocked at what you find there. So much for common sense "reasoning."
I know.. and in the even further distant past people in the "developed world" massacred each other simply whole sale in wars, or burning each other at the stakes for witch craft. In fact, less and less people are being killed by fellow human beings per capita over the last millenia. But this way you are merely overlooking the actual point I was making which was not about an abstracted index of how many people are being killed or murdered par/capita by fellow human beings over the last 10.000 years, or last 100 years, but to explain why more recently people are more afraid for foam around the mouth hillbillies and how that also inspires those hillbillies. See the difference?
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Zack Morris wrote:
Typhoon wrote: Demonizing one's enemy is a standard method in which one tribe of humans rationalizes doing terrible things to another tribe of humans.
Sure but the Afghan people aren't being demonized over here. Mocked and derided for their backwardness, sure, but not demonized. The sentiment that the soldier who commited these crimes is a hero who should be awarded medals for his "bravery" stems from more than just tribalism (although that is a part of it): frustration, lack of empathy, lack of perspective. For the average American who has suffered nothing as a result of these wars, frustration is a poor excuse. What worries me is that the one-dimensional political dialogue in the US that lumps people into one of only two categories has associated even something as innocuous as empathy with bleeding-heart liberalism, apologism for terror, and Soviet-style communism.

It's ridiculous how pervasive this cultural rift has become in the US.

I think Americans know little about Afghans, but Muslims have been actively demonized by a vocal minority, with a resulting shift in overall perception, for a a decade now, and to that extent Americans have a negative view of Afghans as a whole. Also, 9/11 terrified Americans to the extent that anything was acceptable if it gave the illusion of more security.

So, Americans (and allies) have killed Afghans for over a decade, killing far more civilians than al Qaeda has ever killed in its entire existence by several orders of magnitude, and this is justified by assuming that most people killed must be terrorists (Afghan = Muslim = terrorist) and when it can't be avoided acknowledging that civilians were killed, this is justified in the name of security.

What bothers me is that this recent massacre is rightly condemned, but its not really any different than the baseline American (and allied) strategy since day one. Like I said, murders like this happen every day, just with airstrikes instead of some animal dragging a little girl out of her parents' home by her hair and stomping her to death.

But when the toy plane does it the headline is "16 Taliban fighters slain in drone strike." If they are feeling really rigorous they may toss in a "suspected."
AzariLoveIran

Re: Quit Claiming IrreDentists with New Borders & Afghan Hou

Post by AzariLoveIran »

monster_gardener wrote:

and

Monster ,

you asking

why

look, Monster

if so

or it not gonno work

so

do you think

these people

Do you think that ? ?

hardly

or it not gonno work

and

so

Iran proposed it

Come on

BTW

now

I personally, am willing to have the Israelis come to America.* I keep a guest room ready for my Israeli friends should this mess between Israel and Iran blow up........

BUT I think that Israel has as much or actually more right to be where it is as the Russians have to be in Kalingrad/Koenigsburg of the Bridges..... or the Kurds to be in what once was Armenia etc .........

Nobody in Middle East wants the Israeli leave .. Israel is an asset for Middle East .. Israel can be of tremendous value to the young "New Middle East" trying to emerge

so

Monster

do not misunderstand what ME, Iran, Azari saying

what ME people want, is, an Israel that is a partner in building the New Middle East .. and .. not an agent of enemy

If, America, West, decides to partner with Middle Eastern people, people who have gone through 600+ yrs of all kinds of human disasters and now trying get up on their own feet and be their own man,

if so

than Iran would be the best partner West & Israel will have for 100s of yrs to come

but ,

so far

all talk is about bombing Iran

Re Königsberg and Kurds in Armenia .. although not entirely the same, but that too has to be dealt with, and it will

re nuke, my senses says, things will end up in a nuclear free Near & Middle East .. Israel has recognized now having nuke has become counter productive .. down the road, makes Israel less secure .. but, IMO, sticking point might be Paki nuke, the real reason for Iranian nuke .. India/Paki dispute only can be solved with one disappearing, and , India hardly will disappear, so, Paki nuke has to be taken out and Pakistan devided between India and Iran

Last edited by AzariLoveIran on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: :lol:

Complete nonsense as usual. Obama promised he would get us out of Iraq and then he did. End of story. Everything else is just politics.
Honestly ZM I haven't taken you up with the usual vigor as other leftists because it is not very interesting or fun to educate greenhorns who need too be spoon fed basic, well known information.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/u-s-troo ... e-20111021
President Obama’s speech formally declaring that the last 43,000 U.S. troops will leave Iraq by the end of the year was designed to mask an unpleasant truth: The troops aren’t being withdrawn because the U.S. wants them out. They’re leaving because the Iraqi government refused to let them stay.

Obama campaigned on ending the war in Iraq but had instead spent the past few months trying to extend it. A 2008 security deal between Washington and Baghdad called for all American forces to leave Iraq by the end of the year, but the White House -- anxious about growing Iranian influence and Iraq’s continuing political and security challenges -- publicly and privately tried to sell the Iraqis on a troop extension. As recently as last week, the White House was trying to persuade the Iraqis to allow 2,000-3,000 troops to stay beyond the end of the year.

Those efforts had never really gone anywhere; one senior U.S. military official told National Journal last weekend that they were stuck at “first base” because of Iraqi reluctance to hold substantive talks.

That impasse makes Obama’s speech at the White House on Friday less a dramatic surprise than simple confirmation of what had long been expected by observers of the moribund talks between the administration and the government of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, which believes its own security forces are more than up to the task of protecting the country from terror attacks originating within its borders or foreign incursions from neighboring countries.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/201 ... -iraq.html

You know what, I just don't feel like doing the work, google panetta iraq extension if you want to get educated, doesn't matter to me personally one way or the other. The more poleaxes to the forehead you are vulnerable to the better for me.
Politicians in democracies are practically forced to fund their soldiers' wellbeing if they are to remain in office.
Democrats said that the best thing for the wellbeing of the troops was to bring them home. They had the power to do that and did not.
The appropriations debate became framed as "supporting our troops" or not, as it always will in a democracy.
The debate was whether we should be in Iraq or not during the campaign. The Democrats won that debate, convinced the American public in 2006 that we should leave Iraq. Democrats won big on that argument, gained US support to leave the unpopular war.

But when they had the chance to follow through, they didn't. We'll talk about why in a moment.
So the Democrats had to bide their time and stay the course,
Actually that is what they campaigned on was that GWB was foolishly, criminally, stupidly, and immorally biding his time and staying the course. They campaigned to change that biding of time and course staying. And then they continued it, when they campaigned on the very opposite. We'll talk about why soon.
giving the Republican leadership what they wanted and putting ownership of the fiasco in the Commander-in-Chief's hands.
When you pay for something, you own it. The Democrats have fully funded all the war in the ME from 9-11 to the present depsite protesting all of it nearly all the time. Paying for in their own words immoral, criminal, etc wars At this point Democrats own these wars, as much as anybody. You pay for something you own it.
Then Obama saved the day and pulled us out in an orderly manner.
Really. The Democrat said 2007-8, years ago, was the date for orderly withdrawal. SO by the Democrats view, by their own words the Obama thing was anything but orderly.

Said in 2007
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/13/us/po ... f=politics
“The best way to protect our security and to pressure Iraq’s leaders to resolve their civil war is to immediately begin to remove our combat troops,” Mr. Obama said. “Not in six months or one year — now.”
And of course he didn't do it.

You require so much spoonfeeding. Such a truth deficit.
As for Afghanistan: you started it, you neglected it, you messed it up, so you own it. Don't blame the custodian. This is no more Obama's war than Vietnam was Nixon's.
Well we certainly did own it, but for some reason you greedily purchased it from us. I'm as surprised as anyone, but facts are facts and history is history. And thanks for bringing up Vietnam/Nixon, so many Democrats do try to pin a good chunk of that war on Nixon. Thanks for the reminder. and bolstering my argument.

What happened is that the Democrats, the liberals, the "antiwar" left, they were all lying. They were trying to get a Republican to experience a foreign policy failure for purely political purposes. They could have ended the war after the 2006 election and decided not to, because to continue the war would be to their political benefit, continuing "George Bush's war/s" was a winning issue for them, so they decided to, by their own stated principles, to waste US money and kill off US troops for political gain. Convert the blood of US troops into points in a political poll, into election outcomes.

So do not worry ZM, when it comes to you and your liberal/leftist/Democrat friends I know exactly what I'm dealing with.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

AzariLoveIran wrote:look, MP , you had your fun, time to leave

Mr. Perfect .. who are demanding Bomb Iran ? Giuliani & McCain & Santorum & Gingridge etc etc they Obama fan ?
Azari, discussed before many times. With GOP you get honesty, Obama happy to bomb, just will pretend to be "conflicted". So pick your poison, I prefer honestly.
All GOP solidly behind another war of choice
No, Ron Paul segment (20-30% of the party) true anti-war element, been supporting Ron for a long time.

All Democrat are for war, just won't say it.

It may not be much, but the only anti-war to work with is GOP.
Were McCain now president, America would be by now to the eyeball in Iranian black hole
Obama policy not significantly different than McCain.
Afghanistan wiped out Sowjetunion .. Iran could do same for America

USSR had 1000s of nuclear weapon .. and ? ?

Don't know what to tell you Az, been trying to get out of AFG for many years now.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

look, MP , you had your fun, time to leave

Mr. Perfect .. who are demanding Bomb Iran ? Giuliani & McCain & Santorum & Gingridge etc etc they Obama fan ?

Azari, discussed before many times. With GOP you get honesty, Obama happy to bomb, just will pretend to be "conflicted". So pick your poison, I prefer honestly.

All GOP solidly behind another war of choice

No, Ron Paul segment (20-30% of the party) true anti-war element, been supporting Ron for a long time.

All Democrat are for war, just won't say it.

It may not be much, but the only anti-war to work with is GOP.

Were McCain now president, America would be by now to the eyeball in Iranian black hole

Obama policy not significantly different than McCain.

Afghanistan wiped out Sowjetunion .. Iran could do same for America

USSR had 1000s of nuclear weapon .. and ? ?

Don't know what to tell you Az, been trying to get out of AFG for many years now.

have to admit you might have a valid case in all the above

true, @least Mc Cain and Senturum honest

That Hillary @ Bill (and Chelsea Victoria) pretty much owned (and paid) by Rhubarb

True, Barack Hussein Orio, executing W.Bush script to the dot

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Azari no hard feelings. I think much of humanity missed the ball here, everybody in the political world should have dropped everything and gotten behind Ron Paul. ME, US, Europe, anyone interested in humanitat needed to drop the BS, the nonsense politics and solidified behind Ron Paul. It was the most important thing. Even Ibrahim (hates Ron paul, thinks he is a racist/lunatic, all that usual stuff from Ibrahim) but admitted recently RP would be the best President for Non Americans.

But that ship has now sailed. I will admit, Ron not a good politician, but would have been good for Americans, and non-Americans. Tinker should never have wasted a moment with "Occupy", his local election, ALL of us should have dropped everything and got behind Ron. I tried, but not enough people tried.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Demon of Undoing wrote:On this matter, I'm pretty much ashamed to be American.
I don't think you should be. If you don't support or defend these policies (and obviously you don't defend the specific incident) then you don't bear any responsibility. If you actively oppose them, all the better.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Widespread Afghan outrage could force the US to accelerate plans to bring the Afghanistan war to a close.

America, west, can not stay for long in that space

Cultural differences are unsurpassable

Afghanistan is lost for the west, faster than one could imagine

question now is,

what next ?

well

that is when Iran comes in

how much ?

how much you willing to pay Iran takes care of the situation

well

it ain't gettin any cheaper, folk

it ain't

Mr. Perfect, you have the mike

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Azari, I have long prayed for the day, when Barack Hussein hands AFG over to Iran. Pray we are closer to that day.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Azari, I have long prayed for the day, when Barack Hussein hands AFG over to Iran. Pray we are closer to that day.

well, MP

seems almighty is with you, we getting there

pls include in your prayer Bahrain too, that place almost done

let's see how lord answer your prayer, B4 I table a few other names

monster_gardener

Rand Paul for Vice President............

Mr. Perfect wrote:Azari no hard feelings. I think much of humanity missed the ball here, everybody in the political world should have dropped everything and gotten behind Ron Paul. ME, US, Europe, anyone interested in humanitat needed to drop the BS, the nonsense politics and solidified behind Ron Paul. It was the most important thing. Even Ibrahim (hates Ron paul, thinks he is a racist/lunatic, all that usual stuff from Ibrahim) but admitted recently RP would be the best President for Non Americans.

But that ship has now sailed. I will admit, Ron not a good politician, but would have been good for Americans, and non-Americans. Tinker should never have wasted a moment with "Occupy", his local election, ALL of us should have dropped everything and got behind Ron. I tried, but not enough people tried.
Perhaps we/US
Can make a stand
With Rand.
As Veep...
Tell Romney/Santorum
Without Rand
We do not leap
monster_gardener

Selling the Afghanistan Hounds/Sons of Bitches...

Widespread Afghan outrage could force the US to accelerate plans to bring the Afghanistan war to a close.

America, west, can not stay for long in that space

Cultural differences are unsurpassable

Afghanistan is lost for the west, faster than one could imagine

question now is,

what next ?

well

that is when Iran comes in

how much ?

well

it ain't gettin any cheaper, folk

it ain't

Mr. Perfect, you have the mike

Not talking about paying.......... Talking about selling ungrateful Afghan hounds/Sons of Bitches........

Quit claim.........

Promise to not queer the pitch like Eagle US foolishly did when Russian Bear try to eat Afghan hound's lunch & Afghan hounds too.*

As happy to sell 2 legged Afghan hounds to Chinese Dragon as sell to Persian Peacock/Leopard..........

Not sure who will treat ungrateful 2 legged Al Queda/Tallywacker dogs worse:

AIUI Muslims no like dogs......... Doubt Peacock Shia Muslims really like Sunni dogs...... Could be wrong.....

Chinese Dragons like to eat dogs........... :o :shock: ..............

But these 2 legged dogs deserve........ Did WMD gas testing on true dogs in Al Queda video.........

2 legged Al Queda and Tallywacker Dogs worse than 4 legged true dogs most of time.

Not have money to waste on Agghan dogs in any case........

Want peace treaty with Peacock: NO NUKES..... leave Uz, Iz & West alone..... Not help enemies like pigs of HamAss :wink: or evil Klowns like the HezBozos....

But have to save for Iz or even Uz relocation** in case Give Peace a Chance not work.....***

Peacock or other Muz nukes maybe bought from Russian Bear or Mob could make Iz 0r maybe even Uz uneconomical........

Right now UZ & Rhubarb Iz (especially Penguins) sentimental........ Want Earth Israel/Palestine homey & touristy & religious shriney.........

If Peacock or others make uneconomical ... Time to turn into Jacob's Ladder as Orion Rises to carry Iz, Uz and remains of Wailing Wall to Moon, Planets and Stars..

*Only keep option to make parking lot of dog houses if new master let 2 legged dogs do buisness ;) :twisted: on US/Uz or friends again..............

**Also for Iodide tablets for Indian friends like Asok :wink: ................ Pak Rats like that Queer Khan on own :twisted: Cause much of this mess here and elsewhere...... Norkers threatening South Korean friends.......... etc......

***In any case better to spend on Uz pork.......... Not help Afghan hounds again unless Posleen :twisted: or similar attack :( ..........
AzariLoveIran

Re: Selling the Afghanistan Hounds/Sons of Bitches...

Post by AzariLoveIran »

monster_gardener wrote:.

Not talking about paying.......... Talking about selling ungrateful Afghan hounds/Sons of Bitches........

come on, Monster, come on

You want it for free ? ? :lol:

Come and kill all those woman and children, ruin a culture & civilization poor like a mouse .. that CIA Ossama/ USSR + 9/11 rubbish as excuse to kill millions .. and leave for free ?

All those (poor) Germans were hanged for much less than that

needs a truth finding tribunal back2back with a "world crimes against humanity" tribunal .. IN TEHRAN

look, Monster , if all those who did all those atrocities in Laos and Cambodia and Iraq and Afghanistan and and and die in bed , would not be the best proof no such things as G_D but rather a iron glad proof such thing as Ahriman ? ?
monster_gardener wrote:.

Promise to not queer the pitch like Eagle US foolishly did when Russian Bear try to eat Afghan hound's lunch & Afghan hounds too.*

As happy to sell 2 legged Afghan hounds to Chinese Dragon as sell to Persian Peacock/Leopard..........

Putin asking America to stay
Moscow has become alarmed at talk in the US and other NATO countries about a precipitous pullout of forces from Afghanistan

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

I think the Taliban has calculated that the US has jumped the shark.
http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/i ... F820120315
the Afghan Taliban said it was suspending nascent peace talks with the United States seen as a strong chance to end the country's decade-long conflict, blaming "shaky, erratic and vague" U.S. statements.

The Taliban decision to suspend the talks was a blow to NATO hopes of a negotiated settlement to the war, which has cost the United States $510 billion and the lives of over 1,900 soldiers.

"The Islamic Emirate [Taliban] has decided to suspend all talks with Americans taking place in Qatar from (Thursday) onwards until the Americans clarify their stance on the issues concerned and until they show willingness in carrying out their promises instead of wasting time," the group said in a statement.

Also, former US stooge Karzai has gone rogue.

http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/i ... PV20120316
KABUL (Reuters) - Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Friday lashed out at the United States for failing to fully cooperate with an investigation into the massacre of 16 Afghan villagers by a U.S. staff sergeant and questioned whether only one soldier could have been involved.

A series of blunders by the United States, including the killings in Kandahar province on Sunday and the inadvertent burning of copies of the Koran at a NATO base last month, has further strained already tense relations between the countries.

"This has been going on for too long. You have heard me before. It is by all means the end of the rope here," Karzai told reporters at the heavily fortified presidential palace.
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Ibrahim wrote:I think Americans know little about Afghans, but Muslims have been actively demonized by a vocal minority, with a resulting shift in overall perception, for a a decade now, and to that extent Americans have a negative view of Afghans as a whole. Also, 9/11 terrified Americans to the extent that anything was acceptable if it gave the illusion of more security.

So, Americans (and allies) have killed Afghans for over a decade, killing far more civilians than al Qaeda has ever killed in its entire existence by several orders of magnitude, and this is justified by assuming that most people killed must be terrorists (Afghan = Muslim = terrorist) and when it can't be avoided acknowledging that civilians were killed, this is justified in the name of security.

What bothers me is that this recent massacre is rightly condemned, but its not really any different than the baseline American (and allied) strategy since day one. Like I said, murders like this happen every day, just with airstrikes instead of some animal dragging a little girl out of her parents' home by her hair and stomping her to death.

But when the toy plane does it the headline is "16 Taliban fighters slain in drone strike." If they are feeling really rigorous they may toss in a "suspected."
I think the problem goes deeper than that. In the Anglo-Saxon culture any violence committed against one of the group is seen with a great sense of outrage, and it must be paid back tenfold. Soldiers know they are at risk, but when any comrade is killed this is seen as an attack and an insult to all. This need of revenge is then directed not against those who may have killed your friend, but against the whole enemy nation, civilians included.

I spent three years in the military, and was for two years in Angola during the war there. With very few exceptions our soldiers grieved for their dead comrades, but did not look for revenge. While in action we certainly saw as our objective to avoid getting killed, to kill the enemy, and destroy their capacity to fight against us. However, never did I witness that feeling of outrage and desire for revenge when any of ours was killed. And civilians were completely out of bounds. That did not prevent a couple of well documented massacres occurring, but such actions were very rare and overwhelmingly condemned. I think we never came to hate those we fought against, but had no qualms about killing them, if we saw the opportunity. In matter of fact I think that hatred has no place in war. The more you respect your enemy and his capabilities, the more successful you will be in defeating him.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Well it looks like Barack Obama is looking at a sound defeat here, he campaigned on AFG as the smart war that needed "winning", and after spending more lives there than Bush did during his whole term, and spending more money on a year for year basis, his foundational foreign policy plank is now a pointless useless cow pie.

So just another Obama failure.