Syria

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

My Sincere Apology.... If Less Murder & Mayhem, Eithier Way

Post by monster_gardener »

Ibrahim wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:
Thank you Very Much for your post, Ibrahim.
Beasts want to partition Syria and Iraq and (probably) Egypt and and and .. instead of 5, maybe 25 mini states, like Qatar, Kuwait and Dubai and and and
With all due respect, Ibrahim, you are being VERY unfair to beasts like dogs
The quoted text was written by Azari, not me.
Thank you Very Much for your reply, Ibrahim.

My sincere apologies for the mistake. :oops: :( :oops:

My sentiments remain the same but my post should have been directed to Azari.

My Bad. :( :oops: :(

Sincerely,
Monster_Gardener
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by monster_gardener on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Hans Bulvai

Re: The Syria Thread

Post by Hans Bulvai »

That's all folks...
But hope remains.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle ... z1nvVNooXM
Syrian rebels quit besieged Homs stronghold

BEIRUT: Defeated Syrian rebels left their shattered stronghold in the city of Homs on Thursday after a bloody 26-day army siege aimed at crushing a symbol of the year-long revolt against President Bashar al-Assad.

Activists said a few fighters had stayed on in the Baba Amro district, which has endured weeks of shelling, sniper fire and privation, to cover their comrades' "tactical withdrawal". Soon afterward, the international Red Cross said Syrian authorities had finally given it permission to take aid into the district on Friday.

"The Free Syrian Army and all the other fighters have left Baba Amro," one activist said from Homs. "They pulled out."

A pro-government figure proclaimed that troops had "broken the back" of the rebellion and that the fall of Baba Amro heralded impending victory over a Western-backed insurgency.

A statement in the name of the fighters urged the International Committee of the Red Cross and other humanitarian groups to enter Baba Amro to protect and bring aid to 4,000 civilians who had stayed in their destroyed houses.

"We warn the regime against any retaliation against civilians and we hold it fully responsible for their safety," the statement said, adding that the rebels had been forced to leave because they were short of supplies and ammunition.

At least 17 rebels were put to death with knives after they were chased into nearby fields, he said.

I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Hans Bulvai wrote:That's all folks...
This FSA withdrew, but actually continues to grow from defections and maintains its overall headquarters in (unreachable for Assad) Turkey. Far from over.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

zM5QfqfAXB4

She claims rumors are spreading of gunmen from France, Lebanon and Tunisia killing Syrians.

“They mostly kill Christians here,” she says

don't watch America, western TV

RT and PressTv way 2go :lol:

Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

Ibrahim wrote:
This FSA withdrew, but actually continues to grow from defections and maintains its overall headquarters in (unreachable for Assad) Turkey. Far from over.

I hope you are right. But it seems that there is a desire to keep Assad, or as he is known in the press, 'Israel's protector'.

I don't think that he is gonna be removed anytime soon. Having your headquarters outside does not help either especially when there is no unity among the members of the opposition. And so far, they have been less than united.

I feel sorry for those brave souls that are gonna have to face Assad's thugs. These guys are not known for their lest have a picnic tactics. They are ruthless and will make sure that those on the receiving end are kept a few millimeters away from death so that the agony can last, and last.
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
monster_gardener

How can Assad be Israel's protector

Hans Bulvai wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

I hope you are right. But it seems that there is a desire to keep Assad, or as he is known in the press, 'Israel's protector'.

I don't think that he is gonna be removed anytime soon. Having your headquarters outside does not help either especially when there is no unity among the members of the opposition. And so far, they have been less than united.

I feel sorry for those brave souls that are gonna have to face Assad's thugs. These guys are not known for their lest have a picnic tactics. They are ruthless and will make sure that those on the receiving end are kept a few millimeters away from death so that the agony can last, and last.
Thank you Very Much for your post, Hans.
But it seems that there is a desire to keep Assad, or as he is known in the press, 'Israel's protector'.
I wonder if Assad as 'Israel's protector' is just an insult such as "Hey you Jew-lover"

How Assad can really be Israel's protector if it is true that Syria is the conduit for Iranian support for Hezbollah in Lebanon with those tens of thousands of missiles aimed at Israel?

If a deeper, stranger game is being played........... Please explain............
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Hans Bulvai wrote: Having your headquarters outside does not help either especially when there is no unity among the members of the opposition.
:lol: Yeah, external bases of support never helped groups like Hezbollah.
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

Ibrahim wrote:
Hans Bulvai wrote: Having your headquarters outside does not help either especially when there is no unity among the members of the opposition.
:lol: Yeah, external bases of support never helped groups like Hezbollah.
Maybe I am missing the joke. Hezbollah is a local group stationed where they are waging their campaign with support from regimes, ie countries.

The Syrian opposition is loosely united, with no support at all, as the case has proven so far, and not established like Hezbollah whose main objective was to kick out an occupier that had no support what so ever except from minority Chrisitian militias here and there. Assad's regime is entrenched in Syrian society.

So when the FSA gets some real support from Turkey, KSA or the West, or even better yet, if the regime they are fighting gets no support from external bases of support, or if the latest stories are true about the Iranians funneling weapons to the regime under the very noses of the Turks, they will have no chance against Assad.

No one disputes their heroism and the need for Assad to be removed.
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Hans Bulvai

Re: How can Assad be Israel's protector

Post by Hans Bulvai »

monster_gardener wrote:
Hans Bulvai wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

But it seems that there is a desire to keep Assad, or as he is known in the press, 'Israel's protector'.
I wonder if Assad as 'Israel's protector' is just an insult such as "Hey you Jew-lover"

How Assad can really be Israel's protector if it is true that Syria is the conduit for Iranian support for Hezbollah in Lebanon with those tens of thousands of missiles aimed at Israel?

If a deeper, stranger game is being played........... Please explain............
What has Hezbollah done to Israel? They kicked them out of Lebanon? A justified action but lest we forget that it was the Southern Lebanese that welcomed them with rice in the early eighties
then turned on them because of a few distinct incidents.

Then there was the whole so called war in 2006 when Israel rendered South Lebanon uninhabitable with millions of cluster bombs blowing off the limbs of kids and farmers till this day. Ask the Lebanese who won that war? Not even a stalemate. Besides, Hezbollah has other priorities on their agenda than to 'wipe out Israel'; a rediculous gesture by the way.

Syria being a conduit has more to do with strategic interests than idealogical ones. For every missile Hezbollah fires at Israel, Israel has the ability to fire 10 back. It does Hezbollah no good to fire those unless their existance is threatened. They can for sure cause damage to Israel, but given Lebanon's secterian nature, Hezbollah would have to then fight multiple fronts from within with the Sunnis, Druze and some Chrisitan factions. No telling what effect this would have but it would for sure be in Israel's interest.

Then there is the whole Syrian nuclear facility that got destroyed by Israel, via Turkey, a few years ago. What did Assad or Hezbollah do about it? Not a damn thing. Sat there and took it. So if the Golan is under Israel's control and Syria being attacked by Israel did nothing to move the Syrians against Israel, this talk of Assad being a patriot to the Arab and palestinian causes falls on hollow ears. All nonsense. Even Hamas left Assad.

And there is a big difference between Israel's protector and a Jew-lover. Nothing wrong with the latter. And Israel's actions lead to the 'insult' in the former.
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
monster_gardener

Nuclear Cookie Jar......Re: How can Assad be Israel's protec

Hans Bulvai wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:
Hans Bulvai wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

What has Hezbollah done to Israel? They kicked them out of Lebanon? A justified action but lest we forget that it was the Southern Lebanese that welcomed them with rice in the early eighties
then turned on them because of a few distinct incidents.

Then there was the whole so called war in 2006 when Israel rendered South Lebanon uninhabitable with millions of cluster bombs blowing off the limbs of kids and farmers till this day. Ask the Lebanese who won that war? Not even a stalemate. Besides, Hezbollah has other priorities on their agenda than to 'wipe out Israel'; a rediculous gesture by the way.

Syria being a conduit has more to do with strategic interests than idealogical ones. For every missile Hezbollah fires at Israel, Israel has the ability to fire 10 back. It does Hezbollah no good to fire those unless their existance is threatened. They can for sure cause damage to Israel, but given Lebanon's secterian nature, Hezbollah would have to then fight multiple fronts from within with the Sunnis, Druze and some Chrisitan factions. No telling what effect this would have but it would for sure be in Israel's interest.

Then there is the whole Syrian nuclear facility that got destroyed by Israel, via Turkey, a few years ago. What did Assad or Hezbollah do about it? Not a damn thing. Sat there and took it. So if the Golan is under Israel's control and Syria being attacked by Israel did nothing to move the Syrians against Israel, this talk of Assad being a patriot to the Arab and palestinian causes falls on hollow ears. All nonsense. Even Hamas left Assad.

And there is a big difference between Israel's protector and a Jew-lover. Nothing wrong with the latter. And Israel's actions lead to the 'insult' in the former.

I think I may understand why you think that way but I still don't think Assad is "Israel's Protector"

You mentioned an important point.......... The Nork Nuke Negatory
Then there is the whole Syrian nuclear facility that got destroyed by Israel, via Turkey, a few years ago. What did Assad or Hezbollah do about it? Not a damn thing. Sat there and took it.
Speculation but..........

If I had been Syria, I would have done nothing too...........

Got caught with my hands in the Nuclear cookie jar........ Lucky that all that happened was the cookie jar got broke and not a LOT more.......

Probably was the unwritten rule/deal........ Israel got to swat but not kick ASSad :wink: for being naughty and trying to get nuclear parity with Israel which could have been turned against Turkey, Jordan, KSA etc..............

At that point the PTB & Turkey may have preferred things as they were :wink: with Assad still in power to riding a Chaos tiger right away.......

But since things started to look dicey for a bit with the Arab Spring.........

Could be one reason AIUI that Israel may be a silent partner in the so far failed efforts to remove Assad.....

Hard to say....... Per your links......... Thanks again....... What matters is money........

And of course power.......

ME is a crazy part of a crazy world............

Need to get space colonization going so we can all self deport oursElves* to places where we homicidal maniacs/political/religious fanatics
control freaks can each have a habitat to be evil/good without others around us..........

There are other crazy parts......... NORK........ Pak-India (maybe part of ME)

We Uz do crazy things too. Waste trillions on "nation building" in Afghanistan & Iraq.. Democratic** Imperial Hubris as bad as Ancient Athens :(

Too bad we/Uz didn't still have the Man from Nashville and still on a $20 leading US...The Parthenon in Nashville is NOT in Ruins...yet :|

*Genetic Drift...........

**Not DemocRat :wink: ......... This was mostly a ReThuglican fiasco IMVHO ........ Though DemocRats tagged along and continue it....
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Syrian Christians worry

"I was wishing that life would go back to the way it used to be," she said.

Like many Christians here, she wonders whether Syria's increasingly bloody, nearly yearlong uprising could shatter the veneer of security provided by President Bashar Assad's autocratic but secular government.

Assad has portrayed himself as the defender of the nation's religious minorities, including Christians and his Alawite Muslim sect, against foreign-backed Islamic extremists.
But warnings of a bloodbath if Assad leaves office resonate with Christians, who have seen their brethren driven away by sectarian violence since the overthrow of longtime strongmen in Iraq and in Egypt, and before that by a 15-year civil war in neighboring Lebanon.

Many here fear revenge attacks against minorities, who helped buttress four decades of repressive rule by the Assad family, and the emergence of what they describe as a new dictatorship by the Sunni Muslim majority.

"If the regime goes, you can forget about Christians in Syria," said George, a 37-year-old dentist who, like others interviewed, asked to be identified by either a first name or nickname. "Look what happened to the Christians of Iraq. They had to flee everywhere, while most of the churches were attacked and bombed."

Although not all of Syria's Christians back Assad, their fear helps explain the significant support he still draws despite the ferocious crackdown on what began as mostly peaceful protests and his government's increasing international isolation.

Worried Christians have only to look to the strife-torn city of Homs to see what a civil war might look like. There, residents say, Sunnis, Christians and the Alawite community, a small offshoot of Shiite Islam, have fallen victim to gruesome kidnappings and killings.

The rise of Islamist parties in post-revolutionary Egypt and Tunisia has added to the feeling among Syria's Christians that they are under siege. Some find affirmation of their fear in the demonstrations that take place every week after Muslims' Friday payers, when antigovernment protesters spill out of mosques nationwide, chanting religious and political slogans.

"Of course the 'Arab Spring' is an Islamist movement," George said angrily. "It's full of extremists. They want to destroy our country, and they call it a 'revolution.'"

Syria's Christians, who represent no more than 10% of the country's 22 million people, trace their origins two millenniums to the beginnings of the faith. The apostle Paul is said to have converted to Christianity on the road to Damascus, from which he went on to spread the religion across the Roman Empire.

:)

Strange phenomena

never thought would see this day

McCain, Lieberman, in bed with Wahhabi & Salafi :lol:

Poor Christians

McCain and Lieberman devil worshiper .. Mephisto reincarnated

Agree with Obama .. give Assad time to uproot Whhabi & Salfi once for all

Last edited by AzariLoveIran on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Mossad, CIA and Blackwater operate in Syria

“The captured gunmen held Arab nationalities, including Gulf, Iraqi, and Lebanese. Among them were also Qatari intelligence agents and non-Arab fighters from Afghanistan, Turkey, and some European countries like France,” the agency quotes Syrian expert in strategic affairs Salim Harba as saying.
Harba also confirmed to the agency that “a coordination office was established in Qatar under American-Gulf sponsorship. The office includes American, French, and Gulf – specifically from Qatar and Saudi Arabia – intelligence agents, as well as CIA, Mossad, and Blackwater agents and members of the Syrian Transitional Council.”

The Syrian expert also added the security forces have also seized Israeli-, European- and American-made weapons.

“The Syrian army also uncovered tunnels and equipments there,” he told to the agency, “advanced Israeli, European, and American arms that have not yet been tested in the countries of manufacture, in addition to Israeli grenades, night binoculars, and communication systems were confiscated by the security forces.”

Salim Harba however said the Syrian authorities are not planning to reveal all the obtained information now, but assured all the evidence is of high value.

“The Syrian security forces have documents and confessions that could harm everyone who conspired against Syria, and could make a security and political change, not just on the internal Syrian level, but also on the regional level,” he said.

Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

hmmm...
Not what this Syrian says.

http://news.yahoo.com/foreign-jihadists ... 26410.html
Foreign Sunni jihadists are fighting alongside Syrian rebels who have taken on President Bashar al-Assad, but their numbers are hard to assess and almost certainly small, insurgents and analysts say...

"Five Libyans fought with us in Homs. They were all killed," said a leader of a group from the rebel Free Syrian Army (FSA), which clashed with regime forces in Homs.

However, while denying that there are many foreigners battling Syrian forces, he said "there are a few, of different nationalities. But we are mostly Syrians."

In mid-February, an observer with the Arab League in Homs told AFP that "many foreign fighters," including Pakistanis, Afghans, Lebanese, Iraqis, Sudanese, Libyans and Yemenis led most of the fighting and "dominated everybody."

Harling dismissed that as fantasy.

"It is a product of his imagination. I do not see how foreigners at this stage of the conflict would impose anything" on the Syrians and "I do not believe that they are many."

Pointing to a Christian comrade, he said in the Syrian rebellion religion "does not matter" and explained that he is fighting "the unjust regime of Assad to protect Syrian children from death."

I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

It says:

Nero died and Rome lives,
Havez died and Hama lives,
You too will die Bashar and Homs will live...
2012-03-07T114711Z_3_BTRE8260BPL00_RTROPTP_2_SYRIA.jpg
2012-03-07T114711Z_3_BTRE8260BPL00_RTROPTP_2_SYRIA.jpg (27.96 KiB) Viewed 2884 times
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Hans Bulvai wrote:.

It says:

what does HOMS represent ?

what is the dispute between HOMS and Assad faction

there must be a deadly dispute .. Hafez Assad, father, had the same issue with HOMS

What is it all about HOMS ?

well

HOMS seems 2B home of Al Gaida people .. hard core Islamist, Salafi & Wahhabi

Do Arab speaking want Wahhabi & Salafi rule ?

NO

Hans,

HOMS does not represent liberal democracy, freedom, modernity, tolerance and and and

Issue not Iran, not even Israel

issue what kind of rule Syrians want

secular or Islamist

monster_gardener

Noble Vampires & Original Syrian Santa Claus gave gifts Jews

Hans Bulvai wrote:It says:

2012-03-07T114711Z_3_BTRE8260BPL00_RTROPTP_2_SYRIA.jpg

Probably True.

Dr.Assad is AFAIK a mortal human .......... sometimes you wonder with some "autocratic" leaders.........Vlad Tepes is the classic example ... especially when the body doesn't show up as with Hitler... or remains incorrupt .......... Lenin ......... AIUI Mao .....

Remember reading that part of the Vampire meme as the Vampires being the nobility who suck the blood/money/food from the common people....

Sometimes a commoner gets the immortal bite and is raised :o :shock: to the nobility :twisted: ..........

Are Homs and Hama the same locale......... Wiki indicates not the same place but I don't have boots on the ground *:wink: :lol:

Remember being fascinated reading about Hamath/Hama in the Tanakh/OT when younger.......

Especially King Toy* :wink: :lol: who sent gifts to King David of Israel.......

The original St. Nicholas was supposedly a Turk but I wonder if the original Santa Claus :wink: was a Syrian.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:

Laugh :lol: ........ It's better than crying :cry: ..........

*Actually I do but not in Syria........my rear is getting cold....... Need to get up and fly............
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

The claim that Homs is a city of "Islamists and Salafis" is pure nonsense. I've yet to see Azari meet a dictator or oppressive regime he didn't like.
monster_gardener

Azari on Israel/Rhubarb.............

Ibrahim wrote:The claim that Homs is a city of "Islamists and Salafis" is pure nonsense. I've yet to see Azari meet a dictator or oppressive regime he didn't like.

FWIW Azari doesn't seem to like Israel. IIRC Azari regularly claims Israel/Rhubarb is worse than Hitler/Nazis...... ;)

FWIW, I disagree with him...........
AzariLoveIran

Re: Azari on Israel/Rhubarb.............

Post by AzariLoveIran »

monster_gardener wrote:.
Ibrahim wrote:.

The claim that Homs is a city of "Islamists and Salafis" is pure nonsense. I've yet to see Azari meet a dictator or oppressive regime he didn't like.

FWIW Azari doesn't seem to like Israel. IIRC Azari regularly claims Israel/Rhubarb is worse than Hitler/Nazis...... ;)

FWIW, I disagree with him..........

Come on Monster

I like Israel and do not say Israel & Rhubarb worst than Hitler

Hitler was an evil

I wish well for Rhubarb (and Israel)

Iranians understand all those awful things happened to European and Russian Jews and we sympathize with them .. and we agree Jews need a safe home .. all agreed

Only point is, not the Middle Eastern people did all those bad things to Jews but you guys, west did

so ,

Rhubarb

you can not shoot yourself in .. Middle East not African jungle and Pali not MauMau

things has to be done to accommodate all .. talk to Ahmadinejat :lol:

and

Ibrahim

You unfair

Never said Qaddafi was wonderful guy, or Assad an angel

but

am against replacing them with much worst .. that is what is happening

you , Ibrahim, present a better alternative in Syria, and we talk

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Azari, it is warming to know you and all Iranians wish Israel and its inhabitants well. All they need to know. Thank you. Just leave it at that.

And hence, stop supporting Hamas and Hezbollah. They want to blow up Israeli buses with school children. No kidding. Stop calling Israel a Zionist cancer.

You see the problem in the aboves? Result: people stopped believing you. Double tongue speaker. Persian smeagol.
Deep down I'm very superficial
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Parodite wrote:.

Azari, it is warming to know you and all Iranians wish Israel and its inhabitants well. All they need to know. Thank you. Just leave it that.

And hence, stop supporting Hamas and Hezbollah. They want to blow up Israeli buses with school children. No kidding. Stop calling Israel a Zionist cancer.

You see the problem in the aboves ? Result: people stopped believing you. Double tongue speaker. Persian smeagol.

Lebanese Shia have no territorial issues with Israel (except that farm) .. and .. Lebanese Shia do not care about Pali .. pali and Lebanese Shia are not allies .. in fact they enemies

You remember when there was that Wahhabi Islamist uprising in Lebanon paid by Saudi .. fighting Shia Lebanon

So

in that sense , Rhapsy, you do not have a case against Lebanese Shia .. they were over-run by Sharon's tank destroying their farms and homes .. so .. why you complaining ?

re Hammas .. you know as I know Hammas is an Israeli creation, to genuflect secular Arafat .. and now .. financed by Wahhabi with money and arms .. Iran just give lips service , that is all .. in fact Hammas killing shias

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/ne ... a-1.407688

so, you wrong in both cases

but

you misunderstood what i meant

Iran wants a just settlement between Jewish and indigini .. a settlement that will last and get over with it .. for Iran to built a glorious ME peace within Israel and Arabs is paramount

Iran is not supporting genuflecting the indigini to sign on the dotted lines

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Stop your idiotic twisting, lying and turning, you Persian Smeagol. Everybody knows that Hizbullah is the Shi'ite arm of Iran in South Lebanon, i.e. of the current hatefilled Iranian cleric-juntas that call for the destruction of Israel, that Zionist cancer, Little Satan and son of the Great Satan America. Not just to get Israel out of Lebanon during the Lebanon war, but to support all Arabs that want to get rid of the Zionist cancer altogether.

Old news.

_WK3HbXwN0k

Not all Shia in Lebanon agree with Hizbullah, and prefer Iran to stay out of it and "overcome" or "defeat" Israel via development of science, education, politics, media, i.e. restore honor non-militarily.

Which Shia in South Lebanon you support, Mr. Azari; Hizbullah... or those Shia denouncing Iranian interference+support and prefer minding Lebanons business as the only business without provoking external forces both Arab and foreign?

TPROCaNakfQ

Re Hamas.

Hamas is an enemy of Israel so an allie, when possible, of the Hizbullah anti-Zionist doctrines. The moments that Hamas hates Shia Mislims in Gaza more than they hate Israelis, there are people who smile of course. Sorry for that.
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

Azari is much more level headed on that subject than you are Raphsody. He at least wishes Rhubarb well. More than I can say for you showing any kind of nonbias towards the indigini.
When did you ever condemn Israeli violence against Palestinians? Or is it that the Mooslime Ayrabs are always in the wrong and Israel always the victim?
IF it wasn't for that blind non-sensible support, maybe a solution would have been found by now. To deny the negative influence the West has had in fueling this conflict or that Israel can, even just a little bit, be in the wrong makes it hard for people to believe YOU.

Sorry amigo but your dislike for Muslims and Arabs kinda makes you like those you complain so much about.

12... You got any kids? Can you at the very least condemn that without the usual bullshit that THEY hide behind kids and women.
PRe-emptive. Where have we heard that one before?

http://www.alternet.org/world/154509/is ... rnet_world
Israel's Script in Gaza: Assassinate, Wait for Response and Bomb
March 12, 2012 |

By Sunday evening in Gaza, a weekend of relentless Israeli bombing has left 18 people dead and dozens wounded. Israeli propaganda insists that the attacks are about preventing “terrorism” and stopping “rockets.”

But in fact, Israel provoked this violence and according to some Israeli commentators its goals are to escalate pressure for war with Iran and to drag Hamas away from diplomacy and back into violence.

Sunday’s victims of the Israeli bombing included Ayoub Useila, 12, of Jabalya refugee camp, whose seven year-old cousin was injured, and Adel al-Issi, 52, a farmer near Gaza City. Others suffered horrifying injuries, as recounted by doctors at Gaza’s al-Shifa hospital.

I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Can the Israeli/Palestinian stuff be moved over to the Israel thread? I think events in Syria right now are interesting enough on their own.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Hans Bulvai wrote:Azari is much more level headed on that subject than you are Raphsody. He at least wishes Rhubarb well. More than I can say for you showing any kind of nonbias towards the indigini.
When did you ever condemn Israeli violence against Palestinians? Or is it that the Mooslime Ayrabs are always in the wrong and Israel always the victim?
IF it wasn't for that blind non-sensible support, maybe a solution would have been found by now. To deny the negative influence the West has had in fueling this conflict or that Israel can, even just a little bit, be in the wrong makes it hard for people to believe YOU.
You are entitled to your opinions about Azari, so am I. I think he writes dearreah drivel 99% of the time, even though I like him. I do think he is a good guy. Not able to hurt a fly if you ask me.

As for me not saying anything negative about Israel, or showing understanding/support for the indigini. Well I have on occasion in the past written about the Israeli-Pal conflict. Included my criticisms on Israeli politics. Never read any more sensible and fair minded posts than those that I wrote myself. ;) It is very easy and cheap to criticize and portray one side as the evil culprit and the other responding as a victim. I explicitly said already, a couple of times on the previous forums, that I don't blame either side really. It is easy to condemn the disproprtional attacks of Israel in Gaza and Lebanon, as it is to condemn blowing up buses and restaurants. That whole game tires me incredibly.

On Spenglerboard I often critcised Israeli politics, notably the civil settlements of Westbank and Gaza after the 1967 war. I also often explained how I see the tragic role of "the international community" that only prolonges the conflict needlessly in my opinion. I also often stood up against the endless charges of anti-Semitism against people who critcized Israeli politics. I supported Uche against Pastanetas very impolite charges at him personally and blacks in general, for which he thanked me more than once.

As in the case of the Jewish Rabbi sucking the blood of a circumcised baby dick: it would be nice if people first ask somebody's actual opinion, what they think and feel about it, before they plea guilty simply because they haven't said anything about it, maybe yet.