To Meddle or not to Meddle in the Muddled East

Parodite

To Meddle or not to Meddle in the Muddled East

Post by Parodite »

Again, now in Yemen, Western meddlers continue to believe that military support for any of the ethno-religious militance and/or the gvt in support or in opposing any of those... is miraclously going to help despite decades of available proof of the opposite.

Not only the West; Iran also has an apetite to meddle around and so does Russia. By pumping more arms into these conflicts, for perceived geo-political and/or commercial "gain", more and more civilians are paying the price in the region.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Parodite

Re: To Meddle or not to Meddle in the Muddled East

Post by Parodite »

Milo Doctrine: the theory that if you leave the Meddle East alone, the people there will only be busy making each other miserable. I think this is mere wishful thinking.

Before the lid was off with Saddam Hussein still in power there was a balance of power among relatively stable dicktatorships. But without external interference today... IS will simply gain strength and conquer more territory, exporting their ideology, bringing more violence and instability to the region. Always hungry for more they will export as much as they can their terror to the West as well.
Deep down I'm very superficial