Iran

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Re: The Iran Thread

Post by monster_gardener »

AzariLoveIran wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:.
AzariLoveIran wrote:.

Look, MP

Assassination are stupid .. really stupid

does not change anything

violence is for losers

Often but not always..........

You got to know when to hold em

Know when to fold em

Know when to walk away

Know when to pull a gun.............

L.A. Times - Economic sanctions don't appear to be doing much to slow Iran's nuclear progress, and that is worrisome. But slaughtering scientists on the streets of Tehran isn't the answer. It is as inefficient as it is morally bankrupt, because killing a handful of experts won't erase the country's institutional nuclear knowledge. If Israel is involved, it's a shameful and foolish policy.

Look, MG

Now time for you to fold em

and walk away

unless

you looking for another disastrous war .. you might not lose battles, but, when dust settles, you for sure will lose the war, as Brits "lost the empire" with WW II .. listen to Brzezinski, he no dummy

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.

Not looking for a war........... maybe when I was younger and angrier after the Embassy et. al............ but not now...........

If it was up to me, we/Us/Israel and like minded would begin walking away from this planet :wink: :) :( :)

Too many crazy people here, maybe including............. never mind :wink: .............. best to get the eggs into many baskets.............

Meanwhile I am trying to fold and walk away for all the good it may do as the best chance for peace by voting for Paul or Johnson................

Even though I do NOT trust the Iranian Theocracy AT ALL .................

Would suggest that Iranians do likewise* before it's too late.........

It's not just US.......... Also the Israelis............. And as you observed, the Russians.........

Saudis, Sunnis............ Maybe others..............

This is turning into a quick draw contest..........

VERY BAD................

*Stop trying for a nuke capability ............. Go for some sort of nuclear energy that doesn't threaten people with a Masada meme courtesy of one of your favorite people, the Germans........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

A nuclear Iran would be ZERO danger for America or Israel ..

I would like very much to believe that but................ too much Madhi Madness ............... worse than Hitler (though you have lightened up of late)............

And to be fair past US sins against Iran: Kermit the Toad :wink: Roosevelt........... Iran Air 655...............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_F ... #Aftermath

There are Iranian sins against us/US too: the Embassy, William Higgins, IEDs but in the interest of peace, let me submit my personal apology as an Amercian that:

1. Iran was quite due the compensation for Iran Air 655......... Owed & NOT "ex gratia"............. despite any reasons for it, a horrendous mistake was made and innocent Iranians died..........

2. That what Kermit Roosevelt & the CIA did was wrong and wrongheaded .............. Iran is owed an apology..........

I would like to see there be peace between US, Iran and Israel but I am afraid that our mutual fears as well as the ambitions of so among us and the world are pushing us toward conflict ALMOST inevitably..........

I hope and pray I am mistaken....................

look MG

Iranians, the population, like America

and

Iranians no friend of Russia

but

in the past

when Khatami proposed to shake hand

that JackAss, David Frum, Zionist special agent, NIET

since that time

Ahmadinejat has said, regularly, Iran would like to shake hand with our beloved America

but Rhubarb would not let go

Nothing is free

Iran demands America respects and acknowledges Iranian hegemony in historical "Greater Iran"

Rhubarb thinking an alliance Iran-America would make Israel irrelevant

well .. maybe .. 4sure, KSA would be done

BTW : Any conflict on Iran is a direct threat to Russia’s security – Rogozin

“Iran is our close neighbor, just south of the Caucasus. Should anything happen to Iran, should Iran get drawn into any political or military hardships, this will be a direct threat to our national security,” stressed Rogozin.

Dmitry Rogozin, who served as Russia’s special envoy to NATO in 2008-2011, was appointed deputy prime minister by Vladimir Putin in December. On Friday he was bidding farewell to his NATO colleagues in the alliance’s headquarters in Brussels.

"Iran is our neighbor, and if Iran is involved in any military action, it's a direct threat to our security," Russia's outgoing ambassador to NATO, Dmitry Rogozin, told reporters in the Belgian capital Brussels on Friday.

"We are definitely interested in the non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. But at the same time, we believe that any country has the right to have what it needs to feel comfortable, including Iran."

Would be same as if China would invade Mexico or Canada

Did I not tell Iran would not be so fearless without strong backing ?

MG, pack and leave before you get suck into a trap, an unwanted situation like the British Marins, one you neither can lash out nor swallow .. SOB matching mad mullahs not yet born

Now time for you to fold em .. and leave

monster_gardener

AzariLoveIran wrote:

A nuclear Iran would be ZERO danger for America or Israel ..

I would like very much to believe that but................ too much Madhi Madness ............... worse than Hitler (though you have lightened up of late)............

And to be fair past US sins against Iran: Kermit the Toad :wink: Roosevelt........... Iran Air 655...............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_F ... #Aftermath

There are Iranian sins against us/US too: the Embassy, William Higgins, IEDs but in the interest of peace, let me submit my personal apology as an Amercian that:

1. Iran was quite due the compensation for Iran Air 655......... Owed & NOT "ex gratia"............. despite any reasons for it, a horrendous mistake was made and innocent Iranians died..........

2. That what Kermit Roosevelt & the CIA did was wrong and wrongheaded .............. Iran is owed an apology..........

I would like to see there be peace between US, Iran and Israel but I am afraid that our mutual fears as well as the ambitions of so among us and the world are pushing us toward conflict ALMOST inevitably..........

I hope and pray I am mistaken....................

look MG

Iranians, the population, like America

and

Iranians no friend of Russia

but

in the past

when Khatami proposed to shake hand

that JackAss, David Frum, Zionist special agent, NIET

since that time

Ahmadinejat has said, regularly, Iran would like to shake hand with our beloved America

but Rhubarb would not let go

Nothing is free

Iran demands America respects and acknowledges Iranian hegemony in historical "Greater Iran"

Rhubarb thinking an alliance Iran-America would make Israel irrelevant

well .. maybe .. 4sure, KSA would be done

BTW : Any conflict on Iran is a direct threat to Russia’s security – Rogozin

“Iran is our close neighbor, just south of the Caucasus. Should anything happen to Iran, should Iran get drawn into any political or military hardships, this will be a direct threat to our national security,” stressed Rogozin.

Dmitry Rogozin, who served as Russia’s special envoy to NATO in 2008-2011, was appointed deputy prime minister by Vladimir Putin in December. On Friday he was bidding farewell to his NATO colleagues in the alliance’s headquarters in Brussels.

"Iran is our neighbor, and if Iran is involved in any military action, it's a direct threat to our security," Russia's outgoing ambassador to NATO, Dmitry Rogozin, told reporters in the Belgian capital Brussels on Friday.

"We are definitely interested in the non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. But at the same time, we believe that any country has the right to have what it needs to feel comfortable, including Iran."

Would be same as if China would invade Mexico or Canada

Did I not tell Iran would not be so fearless without strong backing ?

MG, pack and leave before you get suck into a trap, an unwanted situation like the British Marins, one you neither can lash out nor swallow .. SOB matching mad mullahs not yet born

Now time for you to fold em .. and leave

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.

I would like to largely pack and leave..........

Ron Paul and Gary Johnson have the best chance of doing that..............

Am interested in pirate suppression when they mess with US or friends (including Iran :wink: ) but not playing "Great Games"

Not really interested in Trashcanistan beyond suppression of land pirates: leave that to the Chinese & You All & maybe the Indians if they want to stick their spoon in the soup..............

Think it is well past time for us/US/Uz to be developing alternate sources & habitats Here Below and Above/Infinity & Beyond :wink: instead of depending on grease from the Middle East that makes the Salafis & similar strong.............

We/US were friends with Iran under the Shah.......... Take away the Mo/Madhi meme, why not again.......... Suspect the Shah had Imperial ambitions too........

Regarding which: Which Map of Greater Iran are you talking about:

Would not be surprised if much of this happens if we/US/Iran/the World survive........... Consult with your neighbors though especially China..... Ottomans to put your foot on it :wink: Cheesy Kurds who want their Whey way :lol:

or this map (light green areas especially.............) which IMVHO has a LOT more problems...........

Regarding Russia......... would like to be friends with them too but suspect the Bears are still sore over the last round, Bare :wink: pocket books etc. .........

Per your comments about Russia am reminded of StarCraft: your allies are enemies..........

Last round in the Nuclear Dance, IMVHO the Russians mostly played the sane partner with the exception of some subversive submariners* and a drunk general whose subordinates fortunately phoned Moscow..............

Israel............. friends there too ............. the mad mullahs and the Blacksmith's Son are driving them & US crazy with their lip.......... Satan and all that .........
Is it possible for us to witness a world without America and Zionism? You should know that this slogan, this goal, can certainly be achieved.
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad

Am afraid we are seeing a 4 way or more Masked Meme Match/Nuclear Dance...........

Madhi/Masada/Mother Russia/Manifest Fear** :wink: :( maybe more

*Red October: art imitates life in reverse...........................

**Rising price for Gas/Oil, losing elections, EMP etc.............
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Which Map of Greater Iran are you talking about:

This map is Iranian family of Nations .. this is heart of Iranian civilization

This is not "Imperial Ambitions" .. nobody wants to conquer or dominate anybody .. in fact, quite possible, down the road, (cultural) center of "greater Iran" could, again, be, Samarghand

" Democratic Federation of Persian Nations " .. similar to EU

They know it, we know it and west knows it

We/US were friends with Iran under the Shah.......... Take away the Mo/Madhi meme, why not again.......... Suspect the Shah had Imperial ambitions too........

Imagine, mid American Civil War, or even American Revolution, Russians would budge in or arm Mexico to invade America

Since Iranian people revolted, a "Cultural Revolution" against west destroying (and perverting) Iranian civilization and replacing it with vacuum (half cooked westernization) .. since 1979, US would not let go, putting sand in Iranian gears with phony excuses, nuclear rubbish, exporting revolution, Islamic this and that, terrorism and and and .. latest rubbish being US court saying Iran did 9/11 :lol:

well

Iranian proverb : if you want to know how it feels putting a nail in one's head, just try putting a needle in your foot

well , next, we putting a needle in your foot

cincinnatus

Post by cincinnatus »

AzariLoveIran wrote:

This is not "Imperial Ambitions" .. nobody wants to conquer or dominate anybody .. in fact, quite possible, down the road, (cultural) center of "greater Iran" could, again, be, Samarghand

and the Kurdish civilization, Turkic civilization, Baluchi civilization, just to name a few. By all means, please push that strategy :lol:
"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

A senior Israeli government official has called "absolute nonsense" a Friday report in Foreign Policy that Mossad agents posed as CIA officers in order to recruit members of a Pakistani terror group to carry out assassinations and attacks against the regime in Iran.

The senior Israeli government official said that if there were any truth the claims in Perry's report, Meir Dagan, the head of the Mossad at the time of the alleged operation, would have been declared a persona non grata in the U.S. and that "Dagan's foot would not have walked again in Washington".

:lol:

'CIA, MI6 behind Iranian nuclear scientist's death'

The letter cited Foreign Intelligence Service Head (MI6) John Sawers, who said the UK was beginning intelligence operations against Iran . .

Do not believe CIA doing this

but

MI6 :lol:

told you

the cow gotto go

monster_gardener

AzariLoveIran wrote:

Imagine, mid American Civil War, or even American Revolution, Russians would budge in or arm Mexico to invade America

Since Iranian people revolted, a "Cultural Revolution" against west destroying (and perverting) Iranian civilization and replacing it with vacuum (half cooked westernization) .. since 1979, US would not let go, putting sand in Iranian gears with phony excuses, nuclear rubbish, exporting revolution, Islamic this and that, terrorism and and and .. latest rubbish being US court saying Iran did 9/11 :lol:

well

Iranian proverb : if you want to know how it feels putting a nail in one's head, just try putting a needle in your foot

Thank you very much for your post, Azari.............
latest rubbish being US court saying Iran did 9/11
Hadn't heard that one.......... AIUI Osama the Has Been :wink: took full credit for 911

if you want to know how it feels putting a nail in one's head, just try putting a needle in your foot

Judge Dee says very bad idea: needle in head

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Dee_stories

Can leave you dead :(

or worse...........

Needle in foot might not be too good either..........

Barry Obama likes to party in Wonderland with Johnny Depp, fly Airforce One & golf off :wink: best not to get between him and re-election and perks ..........

Barry might be your buddy later after election as he & Sarko don't like NuttinYahoo :wink: either.......
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Hadn't heard that one.......... AIUI Osama the Has Been :wink: took full credit for 911

was widely reported

US Judge Rules Iran Responsible for 9/11 .. Federal Judge Rules: Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

Tragedy not rubbish said about Iran

Tragedy is American civil right, judicial integrity, financial integrity and and and .. all pored into toilet and flashed

Rhubarb, it ain't gono work

AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Iran sends rare letter to U.S. over killed scientist

(Reuters) - Iran said on Saturday it had evidence Washington was behind the latest killing of one of its nuclear scientists . .

"We have reliable documents and evidence that this terrorist act was planned, guided and supported by the CIA," the Iranian foreign ministry said in a letter handed to the Swiss ambassador in Tehran . .

monster_gardener

AzariLoveIran wrote:

was widely reported

US Judge Rules Iran Responsible for 9/11 .. Federal Judge Rules: Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

Tragedy not rubbish said about Iran

Tragedy is American civil right, judicial integrity, financial integrity and and and .. all pored into toilet and flashed

Rhubarb, it ain't gono work

Thank you Very Much for your posts and the links, Azari.

Was only able to read the anti-war.com link. Some sort of server problem on the other but.............

I tend to agree with you and Anti-war.com on this one......

War can make for strange allies but IMVHO this time NOT Iran........

Sometimes the law is an ass and sometimes an ass is the law ;) ........

If you can, send a rep from the UN or your interest section with the Pakistanis and appeal this to the 2nd Circus :wink: Court of Appeals in Manhattan........

Oops I meant, 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_Co ... nd_Circuit
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Re: "Greater Iran"
Iranians have about as much right to former possessions of the Achaemenid or Sassanid empires as the Jews do to Israel. I mean if we are using historical justifications, why not? But if you look at the practical difficulties of seizing in holding territory it quickly becomes evident that expansionism is impossible for Iran. Comically so. These peoples of "Greater Iran" are about as interested in being ruled by Tehran as Palestinians are to be dominated by the IDF. And the Israelis wisely limited themselves to a tiny sliver of land with full US support for decades. Iran would by flying solo.

Turkey, like England, divested itself/was ejected from a great empire, and it turns out to be more of a relief than anything else.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Ibrahim wrote:.

Re: "Greater Iran"
Iranians have about as much right to former possessions of the Achaemenid or Sassanid empires as the Jews do to Israel. I mean if we are using historical justifications, why not? But if you look at the practical difficulties of seizing in holding territory it quickly becomes evident that expansionism is impossible for Iran. Comically so. These peoples of "Greater Iran" are about as interested in being ruled by Tehran as Palestinians are to be dominated by the IDF. And the Israelis wisely limited themselves to a tiny sliver of land with full US support for decades. Iran would by flying solo.

Turkey, like England, divested itself/was ejected from a great empire, and it turns out to be more of a relief than anything else.

Ibrahim ,

you unfair and wrong

"Greater Iran" is heart of Iranian civilization, same language and same civilization

they are not "Persian Empire" .. for Achaemenid or Sassanid empires, look below

Sassanid_empire_map.png
Sassanid_empire_map.png (6 KiB) Viewed 8217 times

"Greater Iran" is heart of Iranians civilization .. including Caucasus

Ottomans and Russians, thought they can change "Shirvan & Arran" 2B Turkish or Russian, renaming it Azerbaijan, presently with that Mafia shithead from Nakhjevan, Ilham Aliyev .. but they Persian in all, want to come back home :D

As said B4 many times, nobody wants to rule anybody .. they love to go back to their civilization .. already happening

and

shame on anybody comparing the Turko-Slave Khazari wanting usurp Palestine with our beloved Tajik or Ozback wanting to come back to their civilization that Stalin tried to destroy

7elBTj3jNW0
YcGTgiaG5Qk
oYQjGRwdmd4
vAEeleE2AhM

Last edited by AzariLoveIran on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

About half the people in Iran don't want to be governed by the current Iranian regime. I strongly doubt anybody outside Iran does. I know for a fact that e.g. Kurds certainly don't want have anything to do with Iran.

Nobody wants to be part of an obsolete "shared civilization." You've repeated this claim for years and never provide a shred of evidence for it.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

About half the people in Iran don't want to be governed by the current Iranian regime. I strongly doubt anybody outside Iran does. I know for a fact that e.g. Kurds certainly don't want have anything to do with Iran.

Nobody wants to be part of an obsolete "shared civilization." You've repeated this claim for years and never provide a shred of evidence for it.

"Democratic Federation Of Persian Nations" has nothing to do with present government of Iran
(more than half of Americans do not want 2B ruled by Obama eather, right Mr. Perfect)

and

Kurdish woman and children were protected by present Iranian rulers when Saddam was gazing them and nobody helping them, neither America nor Turkey

and

Have lots of Kurdish friends .. they all love Iran because they Iranian in flesh and blood .. Kurd, Azari and Taleshi same gene pool .. Kurdish is original Persian language, Pahlavi Persian

Even Turks might join, present Turkey has not enough strategic dept

Last edited by AzariLoveIran on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

That's not too likely.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

That's not too likely.

Look Ibrahim , Turks consider anybody speakin Turkish as a Turk

Well

half of Iran speak Turkish :lol: .. I do

So, things today seemin unlikely, can become quite likely

A Turkish Iranian alliance would be a superpower .. in all domains , science, civilization, humanity and military .. even west should welcome it, why not

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Braking news

“ We warn this ship, which is considered a threat to us, not to come back, and we do not repeat our words twice ”

Iran warns U.S. carrier not to return to Persian Gulf
By Thomas Erdbrink, Updated: Tuesday, January 3, 8:25 AM

TEHRAN — Iran’s army chief on Tuesday warned a nuclear-powered U.S. aircraft carrier not to return to the Persian Gulf, as Iran’s navy ended 10 days of tense war games in the Persian Gulf.

The U.S. Defense Department promptly rejected the warning.

Gen. Ataollah Salehi, the commander of the Iranian armed forces, lauded Iran’s defensive skills and lashed out against the USS John C. Stennis and its battle group. The carrier and its accompanying ships left the strategic Persian Gulf last Thursday, their departure filmed by Iranian drones.

“We warn this ship, which is considered a threat to us, not to come back, and we do not repeat our words twice,” Salehi said, according to the Iranian Students’ News Agency.

The United States has pledged to ensure freedom of navigation through the Persian Gulf and the narrow Strait of Hormuz, through which about a third of the world’s crude oil shipments pass. The U.S. Navy maintains a base in Bahrain to support as many as three aircraft carriers and a fleet of support ships plying the shallow waters of the gulf.

Following Western threats to impose an embargo on Iranian oil, Iran threatened to close off the Persian Gulf during the war games but refrained from doing so. Officials have given contradictory statements on whether Iran would make such a move in the future.

Pentagon spokesman George Little said Tuesday: “The deployment of U.S. military assets in the Persian Gulf region will continue as it has for decades. These are regularly scheduled movements in accordance with our longstanding commitments to the security and stability of the region and in support of ongoing operations.”

Little said the carrier strike group deployments “are necessary to maintain the continuity and operational support to ongoing missions in the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility.” He added: “The U.S. Navy operates under international maritime conventions to maintain a constant state of high vigilance in order to ensure the continued, safe flow of maritime traffic in waterways critical to global commerce. Our transits of the Strait of Hormuz continue to be in compliance with international law, which guarantees our vessels the right of transit passage. We are committed to protecting maritime freedoms that are the basis for global prosperity.”

Meanwhile, Iran’s central bank, which was placed under U.S. sanctions Saturday, intervened to flood the local market with dollars, helping the national currency to appreciate a bit following a steep slide. The currency, the rial, had slipped to unprecedented lows against the dollar after the U.S. move.

But Iranian officials stressed that their own economic policies — rather than the sanctions — were to blame for the rial’s loss of nearly 20 percent of its value in two days, the latest of several currency shocks in recent weeks.

“Sanctions have not created any obstacles for the country, and the enemy is only hoping for psychological tensions,” embattled central bank director Mahmoud Bahmani told the semiofficial Fars News Agency on Tuesday.

Experts said the government is awash in dollars from record oil revenues in the past five years but cannot change them into rials because no one in Iran has funds of that magnitude.

“The government needs around $1 billion a week to pay salaries and costs,” said one influential middleman who spoke on condition of anonymity. He said he was seeking domestic buyers for huge amounts of government dollars in order to get rials.

“But even the banks don’t have enough funds to buy them at a discount,” he said. The sanctions, he said, were the engines driving the wider public to start changing their money into foreign currencies.

A bold commentary Tuesday in the Shargh news paper, which is critical of the government, broke a taboo by openly warning Iranian officials of economic disaster and war in a front-page piece that painted a grim scenario for the coming months.

“The rial will devalue even more, and a chain reaction will take place if Europe sanctions Iranian oil,” wrote Reza Zandi, a leading journalist. “The whole world will feel the consequences.”

France on Monday urged other European nations to support the boycott. A meeting on the subject is scheduled for the end of January.

On Tehran’s streets, the mood was grim.

“This means less new clothes, less cinema visits and less coffee shops for me,” said Javad, a civil engineering student who did not want to give his full name. He stressed that he had to pay for his studies himself and that his parents could not support him. “When I see these rates, I am shocked and worried for the future,” he said.

Meanwhile, predictably...
Britain, US and France send warships through Strait of Hormuz
Britain, America and France delivered a pointed signal to Iran, sending six warships led by a 100,000 ton aircraft carrier through the highly sensitive waters of the Strait of Hormuz.

Perhaps they'll be warned again? :)
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Sparky wrote:.

Meanwhile, predictably...
Britain, US and France send warships through Strait of Hormuz
Britain, America and France delivered a pointed signal to Iran, sending six warships led by a 100,000 ton aircraft carrier through the highly sensitive waters of the Strait of Hormuz.

Perhaps they'll be warned again? :)

Definitly

Fasten your seat-belt

my guess is, Iran will not start shooting first, in Persian Golf

things start rolling in Caucasus .. uprising by population in Baku .. Russians will watch closely, so do Armenians .. AND .. Iranians

that is where Iran will squeeze European balls

if so

oil price will be 150+ $/b

meaning, Iran will export less oil, but , probably , even more revenue .. win-win

and

and western flotilla in Persian Golf will rust when Hormuz is closed

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Iran has no moves left but bluster. They may well have a tap at other's testes, but they'll utterly crush their own balls by closing the strait. Risk of war aside, almost all of their oil exports run through it - so no, they'll not even come close to breaking even on the higher prices that will result.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Iran has no moves left but bluster. They may well have a tap at other's testes, but they'll utterly crush their own balls by closing the strait. Risk of war aside, almost all of their oil exports run through it - so no, they'll not even come close to breaking even on the higher prices that will result.

If comes to clash ,

not only Hormuz will be closed, probably not only mined, not only sank a few tankers, but will be targeted will missiles and and and

and

all Arabian oil installations will be targeted, proclaimed officially by Iranians

and

Caucasus Oil and Gas will be stopped

suddenly, 20 million b/d oil missing from the market

Iran can endure this for 5-10 yrs

Can West & China & Europe & India endure this ?

Proof of the pudding is in eating it .. if as you say, they would have attacked Iran long long ago

Iran, last 30 yrs did not become weaker, became much more stronger

any flotilla entering Persian Golf is a sitting duck .. come to clash, they will rust in Persian Golf

and

don't forget the Russians

Posted the link Russian NATO ambassador sayin attack on Iran is attack on Russia .. would be same as Russians would attack Mexico or Canada

you mistaken who holds who's testes

No matter what, map of those Persian Golf Arabs and Caucasus is colonial maps

Overdue 2B redrawn :)

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

:lol: That's ridiculous gibberish. If Iran is colossally stupid enough to sign it's own death warrant by lashing out at it's neighbours in a pathetic fantasist's multi-directional satrap-grab, I'll eat Ibrahim's turban.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

:lol: That's ridiculous gibberish. If Iran is colossally stupid enough to sign it's own death warrant by lashing out at it's neighbours in a pathetic fantasist's multi-directional satrap-grab, I'll eat Ibrahim's turban.

You misread the situation

Iran has said, if Iran not able to export Oil, nobody in that space exports Oil

That said by Iran many time, loud and clear

So, Sparky, which part you do not understand

and

Iran lasted 8 yrs not exporting oil and a war with all the world .. even Russia was helping Saddam, let alone America and Europe

This time, things different

Russia, Iran's 1500 km northern border, is with Iran

and, Putin, really pissed off

Seems you craving for another HMN, "Her Majesty's Navy" , humiliation

HxNgnh9tkyQ

If you could do something, you have done it at that time .. now Iran even much stronger

and

BTW

Malvinas is Argentian territory .. not only Argentina says so, but Brazil , Chile and all SA say so

and

this time America can not help , you on your own

pack and leave

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Iran won't have 8 weeks if it's dumb enough to block the strait. That's a simple fact. Being a one trick pony, it can only eat so long as it can sell its oil - and it can only do that through the very strait it pretends it will block.

upvZdVK913I

Not a very convincing threat. In the meantime, Iranians get to enjoy their sky-rocketing inflation and sink further into poverty and misery. Bluster and bullshit is all Iran can do to counter the consequences of it's foolishness - and impotent seething, jabbering butters no pistachios.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Sparky,

Per capita Oil revenue for Iranian population is $ 2 per person per day

2011 Iranian GDP is $ 440+ Billion

Oil revenue is 30% of Iranians revenue

Iran a very strong country, educate yourself

and

India to pay gold instead of dollars for Iranian oil :D

buyer of Iranian oil to agree to pay for its purchases in gold instead of the US dollar, debkafile's intelligence and Iranian sources report exclusively. Those sources expect China to follow suit. India and China take about one million barrels per day, or 40 percent of Iran's total exports of 2.5 million bpd. Both are superpowers in terms of gold assets.

By trading in gold, New Delhi and Beijing enable Tehran to bypass the upcoming freeze on its central bank's assets and the oil embargo which the European Union's foreign ministers agreed to impose Monday, Jan. 23. The EU currently buys around 20 percent of Iran's oil exports.

The vast sums involved in these transactions are expected, furthermore, to boost the price of gold and depress the value of the dollar on world markets.
Iran's second largest customer after China, India purchases around $12 billion a year's worth of Iranian crude, or about 12 percent of its consumption. Delhi is to execute its transactions, according to our sources, through two state-owned banks: the Calcutta-based UCO Bank, whose board of directors is made up of Indian government and Reserve Bank of India representatives; and Halk Bankasi (Peoples Bank), Turkey's seventh largest bank which is owned by the government.
An Indian delegation visited Tehran last week to discuss payment options in view of the new sanctions. The two sides were reported to have agreed that payment for the oil purchased would be partly in yen and partly in rupees. The switch to gold was kept dark.

India thus joins China in opting out of the US-led European sanctions against Iran's international oil and financial business. Turkey announced publicly last week that it would not adhere to any sanctions against Iran's nuclear program unless they were imposed by the United Nations Security Council.

:lol: .. Yahooooooooo

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Debkafiles? :lol: well then it must be so. So long to that, and thanks for the MEMRIs.

Iran is a one trick pony. Oil provides Iran's government with 2/3 of it's income, and 4/5 of it's foreign currency earnings.