Heracleum Persicum

Re: U.S. Foreign Policy

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

1Ft9WVBoCw4
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Iran

12376623_1059320457443287_2264821672808549886_n.jpg
12376623_1059320457443287_2264821672808549886_n.jpg (39.03 KiB) Viewed 3339 times
if they didn't have oil they still be in the dark ages living in tents in desert. all the buildings you see in Dubai was built and engineered by foreigners. their women in Saudi Arabia cannot even drive a car. the only reason they came to IRAN was for money they saw the wealth and the beauty and the greatness of Persian Empire and they used religion to brainwash their people to attack and Rob other nations.. so if they die in battle they would go to heaven and get 72 virgins and if they win in battle they would take over your women and your property that is the ONLY reason they fought so hard not to bring glory to God but to have women and money.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

nbjVrm6XS_A
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Syria

Shahram Rostami

Shahram Rostami was an Iranian flying ace in the Iran-Iraq War. He was an F-14 Tomcat pilot.

He shot down 6 Iraqi fighters:

1 MiG-21,

3 Mirage F1s

MiG-25s.

He was the first fighter pilot in the world, who shot down a MiG-25

Bj43DHOSIbo
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Hillary Clinton

Heracleum Persicum

Re: U.S. Foreign Policy

S-400

Russian giant Antonov An-124 air freighters are ready to take off Wednesday, Aug. 17, carrying an array of advanced S-400 and S-300 air defense missiles bound for the new Russian air base just completed at Noji, 50 km from the western Iranian town of Hamedan (Biblical Shushan).

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Europe

Turkey following in the footsteps of Iran’s Islamic revolution.

Pretty much accurate .. that's what's happening ..

Looks like, Turks decided not to repeat the last BIG MISTAKE they did .. Who partitioned Ottoman empire .. not the Iranians , but the Brits

Was a mistake to fight Safavid, big mistake .. Battle of Chaldiran was BIG BIG mistake .. Ottomans should have joined forces with Safavid against the Brits AND Russia

This 16th Century Battle Created the Modern Middle East

Erdogan, probably, thinkin, still not too late.

One thing for sure, event of last 500 yrs, in Middle East, still evolving, make it last 1400 yrs

In that sense, America should step aside as America does not understand the historical dynamic still current in ME.

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Europe

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Turkey following in the footsteps of Iran’s Islamic revolution.

Pretty much accurate .. that's what's happening ..

Looks like, Turks decided not to repeat the last BIG MISTAKE they did .. Who partitioned Ottoman empire .. not the Iranians , but the Brits

Was a mistake to fight Safavid, big mistake .. Battle of Chaldiran was BIG BIG mistake .. Ottomans should have joined forces with Safavid against the Brits AND Russia

This 16th Century Battle Created the Modern Middle East

Erdogan, probably, thinkin, still not too late.

One thing for sure, event of last 500 yrs, in Middle East, still evolving, make it last 1400 yrs

In that sense, America should step aside as America does not understand the historical dynamic still current in ME.

I posted this in thread of Europe, as an important development in a NATO, European, country (Turkey) .. this nothing to do with Iran, but a lot to do with Europe

IMO, it belongs in Europe thread

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

FP | The Islamic Republic’s War on Women
The election of Hassan Rouhani gave new momentum to Iran’s devout Muslim feminists — but the mad mullahs aren’t having it.
Having dated an Iranian woman, my money is on the women of Iran.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

X-RdrCeeCgo
Heracleum Persicum

Doc

Post by Doc »

Iranian women protesting law requiring them to wear Hijabs 1979

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:.

Iranian women protesting law requiring them to wear Hijabs 1979

Yes, I remember that day .. as every business was closed , every day, we (a few friends) used to go to where action was

That morning, around noon time, we went to Shah-Reza Street where Tehran university (practically centre of uprising as "students" were running things) to watch the action .. we saw, a big group of woman "marching" and protesting against "hijab" .. Khomeini and key Ayatollahs (Ayatollah Taleghani) had said, on TV, hijab is "voluntary", no obligation .. in the crowed of woman marching against hejab, were many foreign woman who had married Iranian man (that impressed us a lot), crowed was for sure 30K+ .. suddenly .. from nowhere .. criminal bands started throwing rocks and chasing in

Very sad

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

74uFvyHh3HM
Nonc Hilaire

Bernard-Lewis Plan 2011

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The plan for Iran

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I knew I could help HP remember where the Iran thread was.

Now HP, EVERYTHING cheerleading Iran goes here . . .
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I knew I could help HP remember where the Iran thread was.

Now HP, EVERYTHING cheerleading Iran goes here . . .

k1GxYcSDLtI
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.unwatch.org/game-changer-ch ... used-pawn/

U.S. women’s chess champ boycotts Tehran-hosted world competition to protest oppressive Hijab law.
For now, the two sides remain in a stalemate, but Paikidze has promised not to give in, even if it means sacrificing her dreams. “I would rather not be a world champion,” she says. “Human rights stand above chess and everything else.” Your move, FIDE.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Trump loses!

There's a lot of talks, in media, and on this fora, about denial of human rights in Iran and elsewhere

Well,

Firms such as Apple, Twitter, Google, GoDaddy, Facebook, AMD, Norton, Comodo, Oracle and Adobe are denying Iranians the right to purchase or download tools and services that are legal, available to the rest of the world, and essential for allowing Iranians full and safe access to the global internet.

“Iranians not only face internet censorship and hacking from their government, but also the denial of the right to purchase and use perfectly legal software and services by private tech firms” said Hadi Ghaemi, executive director of CHRI.”

These items are not under any sanctions and it is unfair and discriminatory to deny Iranian youth tools that are available to the rest of the world,” continued Ghaemi. “Tech firms are being complicit in denying the right to internet access in Iran.”

These restrictions have impeded Iranians’ access to information, directly endangered the security of journalists, activists and students in the country who face covert state monitoring and hacking, and impeded the growth and expansion of a new generation of Iranian developers and startups.

At least 35 companies offering high tech communications and software development tools have blocked their products (at least 61 items) from domestic use in Iran, according to research carried out by CHRI and ASL 19.

“Barring Iranian users from these tools and services that companies make available to everyone else around the world is not sanctions compliance; it’s voluntary and arbitrary behavior that is discriminatory,” said Ali Bangi, the Co-Director of ASL19.

“We have reminded tech companies again and again that their over-compliance with sanctions not only goes beyond the scope of the law, but also violates fundamental human rights and freedom of speech,” Bangi, added.

This access has been denied even though the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) explicitly exempted personal communications tools and services from sanctions against Iran, allowing Iranians to purchase software, mobile applications, cell phone hardware, personal computers, and others services under General License D-1 in February 2013.

much more @ link

Well, Doc, NR, if you guys really concerned about human rights in Iran, you know where to start.

Unbiased info here 2B found

Mr. Perfect

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol. More unsourced fake news.
Censorship isn't necessary