KSA Thread

Alexis

Re: KSA Thread

Post by Alexis »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:Last 12 months, 76 humans were beheaded publicly in KSA .. that makes 1 every 5 days .. and .. they American ally and friend
Use of capital punishment by country

Countries with the most executions in 2011 were:
- China 1000 +
- Iran 360 +
- Saudi Arabia 82
- Iraq 68
- USA 43
- Yemen 41
- North Korea 30 +

While China executes the most people in absolute number, Iran is the country executing the most people relative to the size of its population. Saudia is only second to Iran for executions relative to population size.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Alexis wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:Last 12 months, 76 humans were beheaded publicly in KSA .. that makes 1 every 5 days .. and .. they American ally and friend
Use of capital punishment by country

Countries with the most executions in 2011 were:
- China 1000 +
- Iran 360 +
- Saudi Arabia 82
- Iraq 68
- USA 43
- Yemen 41
- North Korea 30 +

While China executes the most people in absolute number, Iran is the country executing the most people relative to the size of its population. Saudia is only second to Iran for executions relative to population size.

Agree , feel very bad about Iran executing those professional drug traffickers transporting tons of Heroin from Afghanistan to Europe .. Iran should give them safe passage as long as they transit that stuff to Europe and save 100+ Iranian boarder-guard life each yr

http://www.livestation.com/en/press-tv/ ... zed-crimes

look, Azreal, 99% of hanged in Iran are either professional drug traffickers or terrorists who lay bombs (on west's behalf) .. According to Amnesty International, 488 people were executed in Iran for 'drug related offenses' in 2011. Another 171 have been executed so far this year.

Saudi behead Bangladeshi nanny or Witchcraft lady

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

What?
MADINAH – Former Dutch Islamophobe and a former leading member of far-right Dutch politician Geert Wilders’ party Arnoud Van Doorn visited the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah to pray and say sorry for becoming part of a blasphemous film.

Doorn was among the Freedom Party leaders who produced the blasphemous film, Fitna. Last month he reverted to Islam after an extensive study about the religion and the Prophet (peace be upon him).

He said that the worldwide outrage against the film made him study about the Prophet (pbuh) and that eventually led to his conversion.

He headed for Makkah to perform Umrah after meeting the two imams of the Prophet’s Mosque, Sheikh Ali Al-Hudaifi and Sheikh Salah Al-Badar, who enlightened him on how to lead the life of a good Muslim and confront challenges facing Islam in the West.

A member of the Dutch parliament and The Hague City Council, Doorn announced his decision to accept Islam on his Twitter profile. He also posted a tweet in Arabic declaring that “there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Prophet.”

At first, other users took the news as a joke. After all, an active supporter of a notorious Dutch hater of Islam, Wilders, he repeatedly approved Islamophobic statements and public actions, and personally participated in them.

But Doorn, who now serves as a regional adviser at the City Hall in The Hague, personally confirmed his decision to practice Islam in an official letter to the city mayor.

Most recently, the politician filed a formal application to the mayor of the city to allow him to perform prayers obligatory for Muslims during his working hours.

“I can understand people are skeptic, especially that it is unexpected for many of them,” Doorn told Al-Jazeera English satellite channel.

“This is a very big decision, which I have not taken lightly.”

“In my own close circle people have known that I have been actively researching the Qur’an, Hadith, Sunnah and other writings for almost a year now,” he said.

“In addition, I have had numerous conversations with Muslims about the religion.”

Driven by his party’s anti-Islam discourse, Doorn decided to dig in for the truth about the religion himself.

“I have heard so many negative stories about Islam, but I am not a person who follows opinions of others without doing my own research,” he said. “Therefore, I have actually started to deepen my knowledge of Islam out of curiosity.”

The 46-year-old has continued on The Hague Council as an independent candidate since splitting from Wilders’s party. Doorn’s decision to embrace Islam has won mixed reactions in the Netherlands.

“According to some people I am a traitor, but according to most others I have actually made a very good decision,” he told Al-Jazeera.

“The reactions are generally positive and I also received quite some support via twitter.

“It feels good that people who do not know me personally have understanding of my situation and support me in my choice.”

Asked if he now regretted joining the Freedom Party, he replied: “I have learned that every experience in life has a purpose. However, with the knowledge I have today, I would have undoubtedly made a different choice.”

For the Dutch politician, finding Islam was finally guiding him to the true path in his life. “I have made mistakes in life as many others. From these mistakes I have learned a lot,” Doorn said.

“And by my conversion to Islam I have the feeling that I finally found my path. I realize that this is a new start and that I still have much to learn as well.”
http://saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?me ... 0422162428
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Here is Arnoud van Doorn's twitter page.

Something tells me Spengler is spinning in circles right now.
cultivate a white rose
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Saudi deputy defence minister Prince Khalid Bin Sultan replaced

Top royal job changes can point to Saudi succession plans

>> Riyadh: Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz has removed veteran deputy defense minister Prince Khalid Bin Sultan from his post, state media reported on Saturday, the latest move in a reshuffle among princes holding government jobs in the kingdom.

Switches of important posts between princes are closely watched because they indicate possible changes in the line of succession in the monarchy, the dominant power among Gulf Arab states and the world’s biggest oil exporter.

Prince Khalid was head of the Saudi armed forces during the 1991 Gulf War but was passed over for the job in 2011 after the death of his father, Crown Prince Sultan, who had held the position for five decades.

He has been replaced as deputy defence minister by Prince Fahd Bin Abdullah Bin Mohammad Bin Abdul Rahman, Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported, citing a royal decree. Prince Fahd is a former head of the Saudi navy. <<

>> It is not clear who will rule after King Abdullah and Crown Prince Salman, but the succession hopes of Prince Muqrin, the youngest of the brothers, were boosted when he was appointed second deputy prime minister earlier this year. <<
cultivate a white rose
Endovelico

War on KSA?...

Post by Endovelico »

Saudis Go on Full Alert after Putin Threatens to Hit S. Arab in Reprisal for US Attack on Syria

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Main Intelligence Directorate, or the GRU in Russian (for Glavnoye Razvedyvatelnoye Upravleniye) reported that President Putin’s orders this week to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation for a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria has “stunned” the Saudis forcing them to go on “full war alert”.

The Arabic Al-Ahd News Service confirmed the Saudis war alert by further stating:

“The Saudi Army is on full alert since today due to the increased possibility of a military attack by the US military against Syria. The ground force operations command of the Saudi Army has ordered all the military units in Saudi Arabia to stand at a level 2 alert and fears were bolstered by recent statements by the Russian President Vladimir Putin in terms of a possible military strike against Saudi Arabia by Moscow.”

Meantime, according to whatdoesitmean.com, the GRU (the foreign military intelligence directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation) has also reported that Pakistan’s largest religious-political party Jamiat Ahle Hadith (JAH) is now threatening Russia too over Putin’s “war order” against Saudi Arabia, and as we can read as reported by The International News Service:

“Addressing a Press conference on Thursday, JAH Vice President Allama Zubair Ahmad Zaheer said that his party would hold demonstrations in all major cities to express solidarity with Saudi Arabia, and to condemn Russian president for his wild and unscrupulous threats."

He warned Putin that he would invite wrath from entire Muslim world if he dared to attempt harm Saudi Arabia. He demanded Islamabad to sever ties with Moscow. He said Russian president’s threat would be treated as a declaration of war against Islam and a strong Jihad would be waged against Russia.

This GRU report noted that both the Saudis “war moves” and Pakistan’s “provocative threats” against Russia are being engineered by Obama regime apparatchiks who now control the largest secret intelligence organization ever created in modern human history and which the Washington Post News Service, using top-secret documents released to them by whistleblower Edward Snowden, reports cost over $52 billion and employs over 107,000 spies.

The Obama regime's rush to attack Syria, this GRU report continued, was dealt a “severe blow” yesterday after the British Parliament revolted against Prime Minister David Cameron and refused to allow the United Kingdom to participate in any war action against the Syria people.

Though not being told to the American people by the Obama regime (or their propaganda mainstream media), this GRU report said, the unraveling of British support for the Obama regimes planned war against Syria came after new reports from the Associated Press News Service revealed that the chemical weapons attack being investigated by the United Nations were, indeed from Saudi Arabia.

The American InfoWars.Com News Service confirmed this Saudi connection to chemical weapons being used in Syria, and as we can, in part, read:

“Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press journalist Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” writes Gavlak.

Rebels told Gavlak that they were not properly trained on how to handle the chemical weapons or even told what they were. It appears as though the weapons were initially supposed to be given to the Al-Qaeda offshoot Jabhat al-Nusra.

“We were very curious about these arms. And unfortunately, some of the fighters handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions,” one militant named ‘J’ told Gavlak.

His claims are echoed by another female fighter named ‘K’, who told Gavlak, “They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them. We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of an opposition rebel, also told Gavlak, “My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” describing them as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.” The father names the Saudi militant who provided the weapons as Abu Ayesha.

According to Abdel-Moneim, the weapons exploded inside a tunnel, killing 12 rebels. “More than a dozen rebels interviewed reported that their salaries came from the Saudi government.”

Important to note, and as we had previously reported, Putin’s extraordinary “war order” against Saudi Arabia came after he became “enraged” after his early August meeting with Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan who warned that if Russia did not accept the defeat of Syria, Saudi Arabia would unleash Chechen terrorists under their control to cause mass death and chaos during the Winter Olympics scheduled to be held 7-23 February 2014 in Sochi, Russia.

Prince Bandar went on to say that Chechens operating in Syria were a pressure tool that could be switched on an off. “These groups do not scare us. We use them in the face of the Syrian regime but they will have no role in Syria’s political future.”

Putin replied to Prince Bandar by saying “Our stance on Assad will never change. We believe that the Syrian regime is the best speaker on behalf of the Syrian people, and not those liver eaters” [Putin said referring to footage showing a Jihadist rebel eating the heart and liver of a Syrian soldier HERE], and which Prince Bandar in turn warned that there can be “no escape from the military option” if Russia declines the olive branch.

In spite of the truth of Saudi Arabia and their terrorist allies being responsible for chemical weapons use in Syria, this GRU report concluded, the Obama regime continues on its path to war against the Syrian people in spite of it being illegal under both United States and International law.

Where illegal wars matter most to the Americans, however, and as we have seen too many tragic times in the past, is when oil and gas are involved. And in this case, the Obama regime, along with its Saudi Arabian and Persian Gulf puppet state allies (some of the most repressed nations on Earth), are prepared at all costs to prevent the proposed Iran-Iraq-Syrian gas pipeline from being completed…which is, in its starkest truth, what this conflict is really all about in the first place.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.as ... 0610001158
This may be a fairy tale, however...
Heracleum Persicum

Re: War on KSA?...

Endovelico wrote:.

Saudis Go on Full Alert after Putin Threatens to Hit S. Arab in Reprisal for US Attack on Syria

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Main Intelligence Directorate, or the GRU in Russian (for Glavnoye Razvedyvatelnoye Upravleniye) reported that President Putin’s orders this week to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation for a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria has “stunned” the Saudis forcing them to go on “full war alert”.

The Arabic Al-Ahd News Service confirmed the Saudis war alert by further stating:

“The Saudi Army is on full alert since today due to the increased possibility of a military attack by the US military against Syria. The ground force operations command of the Saudi Army has ordered all the military units in Saudi Arabia to stand at a level 2 alert and fears were bolstered by recent statements by the Russian President Vladimir Putin in terms of a possible military strike against Saudi Arabia by Moscow.”

Meantime, according to whatdoesitmean.com, the GRU (the foreign military intelligence directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation) has also reported that Pakistan’s largest religious-political party Jamiat Ahle Hadith (JAH) is now threatening Russia too over Putin’s “war order” against Saudi Arabia, and as we can read as reported by The International News Service:

“Addressing a Press conference on Thursday, JAH Vice President Allama Zubair Ahmad Zaheer said that his party would hold demonstrations in all major cities to express solidarity with Saudi Arabia, and to condemn Russian president for his wild and unscrupulous threats."

He warned Putin that he would invite wrath from entire Muslim world if he dared to attempt harm Saudi Arabia. He demanded Islamabad to sever ties with Moscow. He said Russian president’s threat would be treated as a declaration of war against Islam and a strong Jihad would be waged against Russia.

This GRU report noted that both the Saudis “war moves” and Pakistan’s “provocative threats” against Russia are being engineered by Obama regime apparatchiks who now control the largest secret intelligence organization ever created in modern human history and which the Washington Post News Service, using top-secret documents released to them by whistleblower Edward Snowden, reports cost over $52 billion and employs over 107,000 spies.

The Obama regime's rush to attack Syria, this GRU report continued, was dealt a “severe blow” yesterday after the British Parliament revolted against Prime Minister David Cameron and refused to allow the United Kingdom to participate in any war action against the Syria people.

Though not being told to the American people by the Obama regime (or their propaganda mainstream media), this GRU report said, the unraveling of British support for the Obama regimes planned war against Syria came after new reports from the Associated Press News Service revealed that the chemical weapons attack being investigated by the United Nations were, indeed from Saudi Arabia.

The American InfoWars.Com News Service confirmed this Saudi connection to chemical weapons being used in Syria, and as we can, in part, read:

“Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press journalist Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” writes Gavlak.

Rebels told Gavlak that they were not properly trained on how to handle the chemical weapons or even told what they were. It appears as though the weapons were initially supposed to be given to the Al-Qaeda offshoot Jabhat al-Nusra.

“We were very curious about these arms. And unfortunately, some of the fighters handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions,” one militant named ‘J’ told Gavlak.

His claims are echoed by another female fighter named ‘K’, who told Gavlak, “They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them. We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of an opposition rebel, also told Gavlak, “My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” describing them as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.” The father names the Saudi militant who provided the weapons as Abu Ayesha.

According to Abdel-Moneim, the weapons exploded inside a tunnel, killing 12 rebels. “More than a dozen rebels interviewed reported that their salaries came from the Saudi government.”

Important to note, and as we had previously reported, Putin’s extraordinary “war order” against Saudi Arabia came after he became “enraged” after his early August meeting with Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan who warned that if Russia did not accept the defeat of Syria, Saudi Arabia would unleash Chechen terrorists under their control to cause mass death and chaos during the Winter Olympics scheduled to be held 7-23 February 2014 in Sochi, Russia.

Prince Bandar went on to say that Chechens operating in Syria were a pressure tool that could be switched on an off. “These groups do not scare us. We use them in the face of the Syrian regime but they will have no role in Syria’s political future.”

Putin replied to Prince Bandar by saying “Our stance on Assad will never change. We believe that the Syrian regime is the best speaker on behalf of the Syrian people, and not those liver eaters” [Putin said referring to footage showing a Jihadist rebel eating the heart and liver of a Syrian soldier HERE], and which Prince Bandar in turn warned that there can be “no escape from the military option” if Russia declines the olive branch.

In spite of the truth of Saudi Arabia and their terrorist allies being responsible for chemical weapons use in Syria, this GRU report concluded, the Obama regime continues on its path to war against the Syrian people in spite of it being illegal under both United States and International law.

Where illegal wars matter most to the Americans, however, and as we have seen too many tragic times in the past, is when oil and gas are involved. And in this case, the Obama regime, along with its Saudi Arabian and Persian Gulf puppet state allies (some of the most repressed nations on Earth), are prepared at all costs to prevent the proposed Iran-Iraq-Syrian gas pipeline from being completed…which is, in its starkest truth, what this conflict is really all about in the first place.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.as ... 0610001158

This may be a fairy tale, however ...

Endo,

consider this ,

Middle Eastern geopolitical reality, fundamentally changed after America ousted Saddam .. the "chessboard" utterly different now, some players rose dramatically, some players faded dramatically ..

Same thing will happen if Assad is attacked

most probable draconian change probablhy will be, disappearance of "Kings and Amirs" .. "Al Saud" and Kuwait and Qatar and UAE will be no more .. that will happen
in any case, with or without Assad, but bombing Assad will "fast track" things tremendously

And

Folks, seeing the writing on the wall, will leave Israel to NY and Paris and London and Frankfurt and Lithuania and Estonia and and and, faster than you think .. Mosche knows this, already happening

Heracleum Persicum

Saudi Sheikh warns women that driving could affect ovaries and pelvis

Al-Luhaidan stated that in the days of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him), muslim women who were his companions used to ride horses and camels as means of transportation but never rode alone and were always accompanied by a ‘mahram’.

Al-Luhaidan further explained that there are exceptional cases that allow women to drive in Saudi Arabia such as when a husband is driving accompanied by his wife and daughter and an accident occurred. It is then allowed for women to drive due to the urgency of the situation.

Al-Luhaidan added that driving could have a reverse physiological impact on women and could affect her ovaries and push the pelvis higher as a result of which their children are born with clinical disorders of varying degrees.

He further stated that 33% female drivers caused car accidents in Arab countries as opposed to 9% male.

Interesting to know the accident statistics in west for man and woman :)

The Sheikh could have a valid point :lol:

Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Sunni monarchs back YouTube hate preachers: Anti-Shia propaganda threatens a sectarian civil war which will engulf the entire Muslim world - Patrick Cockburn, The Independent, 29 December 2013
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/com ... 28538.html

World View: There is now a pool of jihadis willing to fight and die anywhere

Anti-Shia hate propaganda spread by Sunni religious figures sponsored by, or based in, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf monarchies, is creating the ingredients for a sectarian civil war engulfing the entire Muslim world. Iraq and Syria have seen the most violence, with the majority of the 766 civilian fatalities in Iraq this month being Shia pilgrims killed by suicide bombers from the al-Qa'ida umbrella group, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (Isis). The anti-Shia hostility of this organisation, now operating from Baghdad to Beirut, is so extreme that last month it had to apologise for beheading one of its own wounded fighters in Aleppo – because he was mistakenly believed to have muttered the name of Shia saints as he lay on a stretcher.

At the beginning of December, al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula killed 53 doctors and nurses and wounded 162 in an attack on a hospital in Sanaa, the capital of Yemen, which had been threatened for not taking care of wounded militants by a commentator on an extreme Sunni satellite TV station. Days before the attack, he announced that armies and tribes would assault the hospital "to take revenge for our brothers. We say this and, by the grace of Allah, we will do it".

Skilled use of the internet and access to satellite television funded by or based in Sunni states has been central to the resurgence of al-Qa'ida across the Middle East, to a degree that Western politicians have so far failed to grasp. In the last year, Isis has become the most powerful single rebel military force in Iraq and Syria, partly because of its ability to recruit suicide bombers and fanatical fighters through the social media. Western intelligence agencies, such as the NSA in the US, much criticised for spying on the internet communications of their own citizens, have paid much less attention to open and instantly accessible calls for sectarian murder that are in plain view. Critics say that this is in keeping with a tradition since 9/11 of Western governments not wishing to hold Saudi Arabia or the Gulf monarchies responsible for funding extreme Sunni jihadi groups and propagandists supporting them through private donations. ...
Heracleum Persicum

Apollonius wrote:Sunni monarchs back YouTube hate preachers: Anti-Shia propaganda threatens a sectarian civil war which will engulf the entire Muslim world - Patrick Cockburn, The Independent, 29 December 2013

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/com ... 28538.html

World View: There is now a pool of jihadis willing to fight and die anywhere

Anti-Shia hate propaganda spread by Sunni religious figures sponsored by, or based in, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf monarchies, is creating the ingredients for a sectarian civil war engulfing the entire Muslim world. Iraq and Syria have seen the most violence, with the majority of the 766 civilian fatalities in Iraq this month being Shia pilgrims killed by suicide bombers from the al-Qa'ida umbrella group, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (Isis). The anti-Shia hostility of this organisation, now operating from Baghdad to Beirut, is so extreme that last month it had to apologise for beheading one of its own wounded fighters in Aleppo – because he was mistakenly believed to have muttered the name of Shia saints as he lay on a stretcher.

At the beginning of December, al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula killed 53 doctors and nurses and wounded 162 in an attack on a hospital in Sanaa, the capital of Yemen, which had been threatened for not taking care of wounded militants by a commentator on an extreme Sunni satellite TV station. Days before the attack, he announced that armies and tribes would assault the hospital "to take revenge for our brothers. We say this and, by the grace of Allah, we will do it".

Skilled use of the internet and access to satellite television funded by or based in Sunni states has been central to the resurgence of al-Qa'ida across the Middle East, to a degree that Western politicians have so far failed to grasp. In the last year, Isis has become the most powerful single rebel military force in Iraq and Syria, partly because of its ability to recruit suicide bombers and fanatical fighters through the social media. Western intelligence agencies, such as the NSA in the US, much criticised for spying on the internet communications of their own citizens, have paid much less attention to open and instantly accessible calls for sectarian murder that are in plain view. Critics say that this is in keeping with a tradition since 9/11 of Western governments not wishing to hold Saudi Arabia or the Gulf monarchies responsible for funding extreme Sunni jihadi groups and propagandists supporting them through private donations. ...

Yes, unfortunately true

but

Apollonius ,

no rocket science to fix all this rubbish just with a stroke of a pen

those Kings and Amirs and Sheiks and Princes .. they would not even be hired for washing toilets if the Oil money is turned off .. they worth less than ZERO

Well, turn off the Oil money tab .. they terrorists

Last 3 days folks they financing did those 2 terrorist acts in "Russian train station"

West should back Iran to clean the barn

NSA knows exactly who is doing all those bombing in Iraq, Russia, Syria, Lebanon and and

AND ? ? ?

nothing ! ! ! !

somethin fishy

Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Putin Orders S. Arabia “Destroyed” after Volgograd Terror Strikes

TEHRAN (FNA)- A grim memorandum circulating in the Kremlin written by Federal Security Services (FSB) Director Alexander Bortnikov to outline the new security measures throughout Russia, as ordered by President Putin after the deadly Volgograd terror attacks, warned that the Russian leader has, in effect, vowed to “destroy” Saudi Arabia as he is blaming Riyadh for this horrific crime against humanity.

Of the terror attacks themselves, Russian Deputy Emergency Situations Minister Vladimir Stepanov is reporting to the Kremlin that the two Volgograd explosions have hurt 104 people, of which 32 were killed, Whatdoesitmean reported.

Volgograd (formerly known as Stalingrad) is located 650 kilometers (400 miles) from Sochi which is the site of the 2014 Winter Olympics, and the twin explosions hit a crowed trolleybus and train station.

This FSB memo reports that the trolleybus suicide bomber has been identified as Pavel Pechyonkin, saying that he was born in the Mari El region and joined resistance forces in 2012.

According to this FSB information, Pechyonkin, aged 32, is a former paramedic. In 2012, he joined the bandit underground, having left a note for his mother on his lap top computer. Pechyonkin has since communicated with his parents two or three times via the Internet.

Of particular concern about Pechyonkin for Putin, this memo continues, was this suicide bombers location this past year which the FSB confirms was in radical Wahhabi Salafi and Takfiri-rebel held territories of Syria controlled and funded by Saudi Arabia.

Critical to note, and as we had reported on in our 27 August report 'Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria', Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, this past August, secretly offered Russia a sweeping deal to control the global oil market and safeguard Russia’s gas contracts, if the Kremlin backs away from the Assad regime in Syria.

When Putin refused Prince Bander’s “offer,” however, and as reported by London’s Telegraph News Service, this Saudi Prince stated to Putin, “I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us.”

Barely over a fortnight ago, this FSB memo says, Prince Bandar, again, came to the Kremlin and in a secret meeting with Putin reiterated his threat to cause terror in Russia to which Putin suggested to the Saudis that they abandon “sectarian instigations and supporting terrorism, because it is a double edged sword that will rebound inside Saudi Arabia and gather momentum in a manner that you will not be able to control”.

Top political scientist Dr. Sergei Markov writing on the pro-Kremlin site Vzglyad.ru stated earlier today too that “the explosions are preparation for terrorist attacks on the Olympics and an attempt to provoke other countries to refuse to take part of the Sochi Olympic Games”, and added about US Senator John McCain, “the Russian terrorists and radical opposition have found themselves in the same camp. That is no accident, they are all united by Russo phobia.”

Equally critical to note, and as we had, likewise, reported on in our 30 August report 'Saudis Go On Full Alert As Putin War Threat Stuns Muslim World', this FSB memo warns that Putin’s previous orders to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation to prepare for a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia are still in effect.

This FSB memo further states that both Russia and Iran are outraged over Saudi Arabia’s latest “donation” of $3 billion to the Lebanese army (twice the national military budget of Lebanon) made by Saudi King Abdullah while the Volgograd attacks were occurring and described as “a bid to cover up its bloodstained hands in violence hitting the Middle East and beyond.”

To the fears of the Saudis themselves, FSB Director Bortnikov notes in his memo, was evidenced this past week by Ahmed al-Ibrahim, an adviser to some of Saudi Arabia's royals and officials, who stated, “The bond of trust between America and Saudi Arabia has been broken in the Obama years, we feel we have been stabbed in the back by Obama.”

And in his grim summation, Bortnikov notes that with Saudi Arabia now a “pariah nation” with both Russia and the US seeking retribution against them, Putin’s angry desire to see the Saudis totally destroyed is a wish that will, indeed, come true much sooner than later.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.as ... 1011000510
I wonder how he will do it...
Heracleum Persicum

Endovelico wrote:
Putin Orders S. Arabia “Destroyed” after Volgograd Terror Strikes

TEHRAN (FNA)- A grim memorandum circulating in the Kremlin written by Federal Security Services (FSB) Director Alexander Bortnikov to outline the new security measures throughout Russia, as ordered by President Putin after the deadly Volgograd terror attacks, warned that the Russian leader has, in effect, vowed to “destroy” Saudi Arabia as he is blaming Riyadh for this horrific crime against humanity.

Of the terror attacks themselves, Russian Deputy Emergency Situations Minister Vladimir Stepanov is reporting to the Kremlin that the two Volgograd explosions have hurt 104 people, of which 32 were killed, Whatdoesitmean reported.

Volgograd (formerly known as Stalingrad) is located 650 kilometers (400 miles) from Sochi which is the site of the 2014 Winter Olympics, and the twin explosions hit a crowed trolleybus and train station.

This FSB memo reports that the trolleybus suicide bomber has been identified as Pavel Pechyonkin, saying that he was born in the Mari El region and joined resistance forces in 2012.

According to this FSB information, Pechyonkin, aged 32, is a former paramedic. In 2012, he joined the bandit underground, having left a note for his mother on his lap top computer. Pechyonkin has since communicated with his parents two or three times via the Internet.

Of particular concern about Pechyonkin for Putin, this memo continues, was this suicide bombers location this past year which the FSB confirms was in radical Wahhabi Salafi and Takfiri-rebel held territories of Syria controlled and funded by Saudi Arabia.

Critical to note, and as we had reported on in our 27 August report 'Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria', Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, this past August, secretly offered Russia a sweeping deal to control the global oil market and safeguard Russia’s gas contracts, if the Kremlin backs away from the Assad regime in Syria.

When Putin refused Prince Bander’s “offer,” however, and as reported by London’s Telegraph News Service, this Saudi Prince stated to Putin, “I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us.”

Barely over a fortnight ago, this FSB memo says, Prince Bandar, again, came to the Kremlin and in a secret meeting with Putin reiterated his threat to cause terror in Russia to which Putin suggested to the Saudis that they abandon “sectarian instigations and supporting terrorism, because it is a double edged sword that will rebound inside Saudi Arabia and gather momentum in a manner that you will not be able to control”.

Top political scientist Dr. Sergei Markov writing on the pro-Kremlin site Vzglyad.ru stated earlier today too that “the explosions are preparation for terrorist attacks on the Olympics and an attempt to provoke other countries to refuse to take part of the Sochi Olympic Games”, and added about US Senator John McCain, “the Russian terrorists and radical opposition have found themselves in the same camp. That is no accident, they are all united by Russo phobia.”

Equally critical to note, and as we had, likewise, reported on in our 30 August report 'Saudis Go On Full Alert As Putin War Threat Stuns Muslim World', this FSB memo warns that Putin’s previous orders to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation to prepare for a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia are still in effect.

This FSB memo further states that both Russia and Iran are outraged over Saudi Arabia’s latest “donation” of $3 billion to the Lebanese army (twice the national military budget of Lebanon) made by Saudi King Abdullah while the Volgograd attacks were occurring and described as “a bid to cover up its bloodstained hands in violence hitting the Middle East and beyond.”

To the fears of the Saudis themselves, FSB Director Bortnikov notes in his memo, was evidenced this past week by Ahmed al-Ibrahim, an adviser to some of Saudi Arabia's royals and officials, who stated, “The bond of trust between America and Saudi Arabia has been broken in the Obama years, we feel we have been stabbed in the back by Obama.”

And in his grim summation, Bortnikov notes that with Saudi Arabia now a “pariah nation” with both Russia and the US seeking retribution against them, Putin’s angry desire to see the Saudis totally destroyed is a wish that will, indeed, come true much sooner than later.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.as ... 1011000510

I wonder how he will do it..

If Putin makes America understand that American and Russian interrest overlap in getting rid of those Amirs and Kings and shithead Princes .. if so .. all will be smooth eiding .. no problemo in getting rid of them .. apparantly, NSA reads all mails and listens to all phones, meaning they know who says what and does what :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

FxB9OZ0BQUM

Heracleum Persicum

This a very important article for American foreign policy .. it indicates, finally, America has realized Iranian hegemony of that space is in vital American/western interest, alternative would be those "Animals" calling themselves DAESH (ISIS) rule

FPA : “ The Saudi ruler represents a tribe on the verge of extinction.
Abd Al-Malik Al-Houthi is now the boss in Yemen and he will become the boss of the Arabian Peninsula .”

According to the report in MEMRI, Hosseini noted that Abd Al-Aziz Aal Saud used to say to the Saudis: “When Yemen is weak, you are strong, and when Yemen is strong, you are weak.” According to Hosseini, “He said that when he established Saudi Arabia in 1923. Now the tables have turned. Now the Yemenis have become strong, while the Saudis have become weak. I am not talking about wealth, arms, or international relations, but about the making of geo-politics and history. We are in the middle of a transformation. A third world war has begun.”

The interviewer from Al Mayadeen noted that according to an American report, Yemen will control the Arabian Peninsula by 2015. Hosseini replied: “All of this began at the gates of Damascus… What changed the map was the steadfastness of the Syrian people and army, of Hezbollah, and of the Iranians in Damascus, when they prevented the fall of the city on September 3, 2013. Obama drank from the goblet of poison three times: at the gates of Damascus, at the wall of Gaza, and on the outskirts of Baghdad. Today, he is drinking from it for the fourth time – this time in Sanaa.”

He noted that now Obama wants to return to the Middle East region, but it is too late for that now: “We in the axis of resistance are the new sultans of the Mediterranean and the Gulf. We in Tehran, Damascus, [Hizbullah's] southern suburb of Beirut, Baghdad, and Sanaa will shape the map of the region. We are the new sultans of the Red Sea as well.”

Around the same period of time that Khatami’s former advisor made these statements on Al Mayadeen, Gulf News published an article titled “Al Houthi takeover in Yemen is a gift for Iran.” In the article, they stress that the Al Houthi rebels overtaking Sanaa is a boost for Iran and weakens Saudi Arabia. Iran believes that their takeover offers them the opportunity to expand their influence in the Middle East region.

However, Gulf News does not believe that these rebels will takeover all of Yemen. While the Yemenite capital city of Sanaa is dominated by Shiites, the rest of Yemen remains overwhelming Sunni. They noted that Al Houthi took advantage of the massive poverty within the country, the rejection of the tribal elites, and the collapse of state institutions in order to become a force to be reckoned with. Additionally, Yemenite leader Abd Rabbo Mansour Hadi noted that two Iranian Revolutionary Guards members were accused of training Al Houthi rebels.

Ebrahim Sharqieh, an analyst at the Brookings Institute, told Gulf News: “the Americans have chosen to accommodate Iran’s expansion of influence in Yemen for two reasons.” The first is “a lack of strategy on how to resist this increasing influence,” coupled with Washington, D.C. “sticking to its traditional security-focused approach of prioritizing counter-terrorism over any other aspect of its relations with the Middle East.” The United States fears Al Qaeda taking over more than Iranian influence in the region. Given this, the U.S. has indeed left Iran to be the new Sultan of the Middle East at the expense of Saudi Arabia, a traditional U.S. ally.
:lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

This a very important article for American foreign policy .. it indicates, finally, America has realized Iranian hegemony of that space is in vital American/western interest, alternative would be those "Animals" calling themselves DAESH (ISIS) rule

Abd Al-Malik Al-Houthi is now the boss in Yemen and he will become the boss of the Arabian Peninsula .”

According to the report in MEMRI, Hosseini noted that Abd Al-Aziz Aal Saud used to say to the Saudis: “When Yemen is weak, you are strong, and when Yemen is strong, you are weak.” According to Hosseini, “He said that when he established Saudi Arabia in 1923. Now the tables have turned. Now the Yemenis have become strong, while the Saudis have become weak. I am not talking about wealth, arms, or international relations, but about the making of geo-politics and history. We are in the middle of a transformation. A third world war has begun.”

The interviewer from Al Mayadeen noted that according to an American report, Yemen will control the Arabian Peninsula by 2015. Hosseini replied: “All of this began at the gates of Damascus… What changed the map was the steadfastness of the Syrian people and army, of Hezbollah, and of the Iranians in Damascus, when they prevented the fall of the city on September 3, 2013. Obama drank from the goblet of poison three times: at the gates of Damascus, at the wall of Gaza, and on the outskirts of Baghdad. Today, he is drinking from it for the fourth time – this time in Sanaa.”

He noted that now Obama wants to return to the Middle East region, but it is too late for that now: “We in the axis of resistance are the new sultans of the Mediterranean and the Gulf. We in Tehran, Damascus, [Hizbullah's] southern suburb of Beirut, Baghdad, and Sanaa will shape the map of the region. We are the new sultans of the Red Sea as well.”

Around the same period of time that Khatami’s former advisor made these statements on Al Mayadeen, Gulf News published an article titled “Al Houthi takeover in Yemen is a gift for Iran.” In the article, they stress that the Al Houthi rebels overtaking Sanaa is a boost for Iran and weakens Saudi Arabia. Iran believes that their takeover offers them the opportunity to expand their influence in the Middle East region.

However, Gulf News does not believe that these rebels will takeover all of Yemen. While the Yemenite capital city of Sanaa is dominated by Shiites, the rest of Yemen remains overwhelming Sunni. They noted that Al Houthi took advantage of the massive poverty within the country, the rejection of the tribal elites, and the collapse of state institutions in order to become a force to be reckoned with. Additionally, Yemenite leader Abd Rabbo Mansour Hadi noted that two Iranian Revolutionary Guards members were accused of training Al Houthi rebels.

Ebrahim Sharqieh, an analyst at the Brookings Institute, told Gulf News: “the Americans have chosen to accommodate Iran’s expansion of influence in Yemen for two reasons.” The first is “a lack of strategy on how to resist this increasing influence,” coupled with Washington, D.C. “sticking to its traditional security-focused approach of prioritizing counter-terrorism over any other aspect of its relations with the Middle East.” The United States fears Al Qaeda taking over more than Iranian influence in the region. Given this, the U.S. has indeed left Iran to be the new Sultan of the Middle East at the expense of Saudi Arabia, a traditional U.S. ally.

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

Doc, what's your point ? ? ?

You guys tried everything .. throwing every rock you could find at our beloved Persia

AND ? ?

Why not pay the price Iran demanding ? ?

Look, those guys .. from Uighur to Bosporus to Tangier .. don't have what it takes to rule that space .. they either don't have any civilization (never had) or not the "dept" of

Iran ruled that space for over 5000 yrs .. Arabs ? ? look at the historical atlas .. Arabia is uncharted, WHITE :lol: .. same as Antarctic :lol:

come on, come on

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:

Doc, what's your point ? ? ? .
That currently the US has a Jimmy Carter for president. Actually worse than Carter... But be warn AZ a Reagan is going to come along and......
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:
Doc wrote:

That currently the US has a Jimmy Carter for president. Actually worse than Carter... But be warn AZ a Reagan is going to come along and ......

American foreign policy is a "long term" foreign policy, and, is not planed by American presidents

All American foreign policy elite, experts .. Zbigniew K. Brzezinski, Baker, Condoleezza Rice, Brent Scowcroft and and .. all .. have said many times, shake hand with Iran, Iran the "silver bullet" for American problems in that space .. matter of fact, Republicans more forthcoming to Iran than Dems

West has finally realized a change of alliance needed

and

Doc,

don't forget

World becoming multi-polar .. Iran on Russia-China train would make things much more difficult for west

Pay the price, it ain't gettin any cheaper

Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote:
Doc wrote:

That currently the US has a Jimmy Carter for president. Actually worse than Carter... But be warn AZ a Reagan is going to come along and ......

American foreign policy is a "long term" foreign policy, and, is not planed by American presidents

All American foreign policy elite, experts .. Zbigniew K. Brzezinski, Baker, Condoleezza Rice, Brent Scowcroft and and .. all .. have said many times, shake hand with Iran, Iran the "silver bullet" for American problems in that space .. matter of fact, Republicans more forthcoming to Iran than Dems

West has finally realized a change of alliance needed

and

Doc,

don't forget

World becoming multi-polar .. Iran on Russia-China train would make things much more difficult for west

Pay the price, it ain't gettin any cheaper
What price? Iran sponsors terrorists as much as Saddam did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_s ... _terrorism