KSA Thread

AzariLoveIran

KSA Thread

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Saudi Arabia’s Grand Mufti Calls for Destruction of Churches in Region

this guy the highest religious authority in Arabia

The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia (left), the country’s top Islamic cleric, has declared that it is “necessary to destroy all the churches of the region,” placing Christian places of worship throughout the Arabian Peninsula in potential jeopardy. Since Christianity is already forbidden in Saudi Arabia and no churches exist there, the implications of the cleric’s words were that the church ban should extend to other countries in the region, including Yemen, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, and the United Arab Emirates.

According to the Arabic Christian news site Linga.org, Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah made the controversial statement during a meeting with a delegation from the Kuwait-based Society of the Revival of Islamic Heritage, in response to a query about Sharia law concerning the construction of churches in Islamic countries. As reported by the Christian Post, the question was in reference “to a recent controversial statement by a Kuwaiti member of parliament who reportedly called for the ‘removal’ of churches. The MP reportedly specified later that he merely meant that no churches should be built in Kuwait.”

According to USCatholic.org, legislation was recently introduced in Kuwait’s parliament that would mandate the removal of Christian churches from the country and impose strict Islamic law (Shariah). “Party officials said later the legislation would not remove the churches, but prohibit further construction of Christian churches and non-Muslim places of worship in the country,” reported the Catholic news site.

In making the pronouncement, the mufti cited an Islamic tradition that on his deathbed the prophet Mohammed had decreed that “there are not to be two religions in the Arabian Peninsula” — which some observant Muslims have seen as an order to cleanse the area of Christian influence. The Saudi cleric emphasized that because Kuwait is part of the Arabian Peninsula, it would be necessary to destroy all churches in the country.

The Christian Post noted that although Christian worship is officially forbidden in Saudi Arabia, “a small minority of Christians is known to worship there, unofficially. According to one 2008 estimate, there were 800,000 Catholics living in Saudi Arabia at the time.”

look, folks

tellin you, but you not listening

only Iran has what it takes to clean the barn

:D

Parodite

Re: KSA Thread

Post by Parodite »

RnLTHHpKl60
Deep down I'm very superficial
Milo

Post by Milo »

You should know that the KSA is not following Islam whenever Muslims say that it isn't, so not to say things like the above until you have checked with respected impartial scholars, that Muslims approve of.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Milo wrote:You should know that the KSA is not following Islam whenever Muslims say that it isn't, so not to say things like the above until you have checked with respected impartial scholars,

Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab actually sought sanctuary among the early Saudis when forced to flee from other Muslim communities in the Hijaz. They had forced him out due to his extremism, particularly his propensity to advocate the stoning of women for minor offenses. His doctrine only received state backing when the Saudis took control over modern Saudi Arabia in the 1920's.

These are the details that you get reading books. The details of the rise of Wahhabism are found in Lewis' Holy War and Unholy Terror. Chapter 8, to be precise.

Criticism of modern Saudi Arabia is widespread.

that Muslims approve of.
Pure racism.

Truth and scholarship has noting to do with ideology.

Rhapsody wrote:(video)
Pat Condell is an immigrant-hating joke.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Is islam a race?
Censorship isn't necessary
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Is islam a race?
:D I think... he has you on... ignore...
Deep down I'm very superficial
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Is islam a race ?

depends

Westerner, when attacking ME people, not wanting to show they racist, attack Islam

Germans wanting to attack Turks in Germany, they bring subject of "honor killing" in Islam and minaret and 4 wife and and and

French wanting to attack North Africans, they attack and ridicule Islam, 4 wife, praying on Paris streets, Halaal meat, Neghab and and

but

real issue is racism

Germans and French do not want Turk and North African become big segment of their population .. said B4, pure race issue

Very similar to Blacks in America

How many fathers & mothers would be happy if their daughter would marry a black ? ?

If you sincere, not many, pretty much nobody

well,

Christianity, Judaism, born in Middle East, historically are integral part of ME people

In that sense, ME people do not necessarily, can not, equal Christianity with western evil side, colonialism and what's happening last 200 yrs in that space

in that sense, Mr. Perfect, yes, Islam IS a race

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Is islam a race?
:D I think... he has you on... ignore...
i know he pretends to. ;) Strangely he always seems to know what points I'm making and responds to them.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

AzariLoveIran wrote:
depends

Westerner, when attacking ME people, not wanting to show they racist, attack Islam

Germans wanting to attack Turks in Germany, they bring subject of "honor killing" in Islam and minaret and 4 wife and and and

French wanting to attack North Africans, they attack and ridicule Islam, 4 wife, praying on Paris streets, Halaal meat, Neghab and and

but

real issue is racism

Germans and French do not want Turk and North African become big segment of their population .. said B4, pure race issue

How many fathers & mothers would be happy if their daughter would marry a black ? ?

well,

Christianity, Judaism, born in Middle East, historically are integral part of ME people

In that sense, ME people do not necessarily, can not, equal Christianity with western evil side, colonialism and what's happening last 200 yrs in that space

I guess in this sense people who attack Zionists are also racists.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
AzariLoveIran wrote:
depends

but

real issue is racism

well,

I guess in this sense people who attack Zionists are also racists.

Zionist is Nazism .. in itself a Racist dogma

America has vetoed many times UN naming Zionism as Racism

Azari differentiates between Zionist and Rhubarb

That is why sometimes I address Zionist, sometimes Rhubarb

Rhubarb represent, Hebrew tribe & derivatives of (the converts)

Zionism, a political movement, a political party, a political school of mindset, like Nazism .. In Nazism you replace everything German with Jewish and you get Zionism

2B Zionist, not necessary 2B Jewish .. same as 2B Nazi no need 2B German

Like you, Mr. Perfect

You said you Zionist (worst than Nazi), am not sure you Jewish

So,

MP

not people who attack Zionist are racist (equivalent to attacking Nazism), but, Zionism is racism

don't be shy to ask if still not clear

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Thanks Azari, just remains true that by your standard to attack zionism one has to be racist. By your standard given above. You said, ME land of apartheids, well jews earned a little piece. All they want is a little, not much to ask at all, they probably deserve more.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Thanks Azari, just remains true that by your standard to attack zionism one has to be racist. By your standard given above. You said, ME land of apartheids, well jews earned a little piece. All they want is a little, not much to ask at all, they probably deserve more.

Two issue involved with "jews earned a little piece"

Look, MP

Monguls overrun ME , killed millions, built mountains with scull .. unimaginable devastation

and ? ?

We absorbed them, accommodate them, they became model Pomegranates

What was the court language of India for 100s of yrs

Persian

(Persian) Monguls ruled India for 100s of yrs .. Taj Mahal might be in India but is Iranian .. so many others

so

MP

If ME could absorb and accommodate Tchigiz Khan

if so

why should ME not be able to accommodate Rhubarb ? ?

said many times, MP, said many times

Rhubarb asking wrong people,

Cameron and Barak Hussein and Sarko and Angela can not give ME homes to Rhubarb

Rhubarb must ask Ahmadinejat

and

get on the train, Persian train

notion, Israel a Western military forward base ..

not gono work

as said, Israel must become one of ME , otherwise not gono work

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Israel seems to have little problem with neighbors, bluster sure but nobody serious about removing Yisrael, except Pali and they even are giving up. Just a matter of time.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Israel seems to have little problem with neighbors, bluster sure but nobody serious about removing Yisrael, except Pali and they even are giving up. Just a matter of time.

no problem with neighbors ? ?

:lol:

that was a good one

and

this out of Pali hand

much more now involved

notion, Rhubarb can bring a bunch of criminals and opportunist from Russia settle them on people's home .. notion, this will lead to anything .. that notion is what now most Zionist leaders saying is the "mortal danger" for Israel .. and not Iran

that is what all Israeli leaders, except that monkey Lieberman and BiBi and Shorti (Barak), now saying

what is ahead is Syrian style civil war, not shooting, but, packing and moving back to Europe and America

because they know things will go bad,

and it will

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I don't know Az, currently Israel has no impediment to any of it's goals. Ahmedinidini played right into there hands, now Israel gets to display dominance over Iran. Unfortunate for Iran. Wish they would have handled it different.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

I don't know Az, currently Israel has no impediment to any of it's goals. Ahmedinidini played right into there hands, now Israel gets to display dominance over Iran. Unfortunate for Iran. Wish they would have handled it different.

MP,

if Zionist see no impediment to any of their goals

if Israel gets to display dominance over Iran

if so

how come Zionist leaders saying existence of Zionist entity in danger ? ?

how come Tzipi Livni saying BiBi/Lieberman constitute "mortal danger" for Israel existence ?

you going down with the ship

how come Iran a mortal danger for Israel's future ? ?

MP, you listening to wrong people

you wanna bet in 100 yrs Persia will be double the size .. and .. no trace of Zionists ? ?

you wanna bet ? ?

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Guess Who Coming to Dinner Green White Gospel of Gun Uz Orcs

Post by monster_gardener »

AzariLoveIran wrote:

Is islam a race ?

depends

but

real issue is racism

well,

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari..........
MAD magazine: Article about Liberals..........

When a father confronts his daughter about her Black fiance, she asks him why he is acting like Spencer Tracy in "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner"

Father replies: Bring me Sidney Poiter :shock: as a prospective son in law and you can have my blessing for the marriage ;) :roll: :lol:

Illustrates the Hispanic saying "Verde hace Blanco" ........... Green (money) makes you White! ;) :roll: :lol:

More charitably it may illustrate the desire of parents that their children marry someone who is as Chris Rock says "Black" as opposed to the other type of Afro-American :wink: :evil: :( and Whites too can be "Niggaz" as Chris Rock again says in that Vid..........

Not that one has that much control these days, who one's children marry, or more realistically, has children with........

IMVHO loving/wise Uz Grandparents and Uz Aunts & Uncles etc. try to make the best of it..........

Sometimes/often that means raising/rearing the grandchildren/nieces/nephews.........

Which brings up the difference between Western Uz :wink: and the Middle Eastern (ME)/Islamic Orcs :wink: .................

Western Uz grrls get pregnant......... At worst, Uz fathers take shotgun and forces reluctant Uz boyz to marry Uz grrls........

Or at least acknowledge the Uzko baby..........

Sometime marriage not work and Uz parents end up raising/rearing Uzko :wink: grandchild...... and chasing Uz boyz for child support........

Have seen most/almost all and experienced some of this in the extended family/Uz clan...............

ME Orc girls gets pregnant or looks a Orc boy too long...... ME Orc father gives gun or knife to underage Orc brother/cousin of Orc girl and tells him to do honor killing and murder his sister since she defamed family honor and he as a little Orc won't be punished that much if at all.........

Maybe even gain street cred on Arab/Orc street....... :wink:

A reason, this Uz dreams of putting guns in the hands of Orc girls and teaching them how to use........ 8-) :twisted: :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Little Orc brothers and Orc Dads get big surprise when they discover Orc sisters have guns under their burka and have been studying Coltian ;) Equality Philosophy/Gospel of the Gun........

Now infected with Western meme and a little more like Uz ;) ........

Lots of female Uz have "Snapped" and kill male Uz..........

Price one pays............

Uz philosopher remembers the "'Law' of the Conservation of Evil".....

Good often come with bad and have to choose if want good.......

In case of gun & rights for Uz male & female......... choice already made........

Guns not just to defend rights against Government.........

Defend against enemies foreign and DOMESTIC :wink: ........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

AzariLoveIran wrote: MP,

if Zionist see no impediment to any of their goals

if Israel gets to display dominance over Iran

if so

how come Zionist leaders saying existence of Zionist entity in danger ? ?

how come Tzipi Livni saying BiBi/Lieberman constitute "mortal danger" for Israel existence ?

you going down with the ship

how come Iran a mortal danger for Israel's future ? ?
Typical bluster for the region.
MP, you listening to wrong people

you wanna bet in 100 yrs Persia will be double the size .. and .. no trace of Zionists ? ?

you wanna bet ? ?
100 years, good question. Probably not many Arabs (no oil left), Israel as a flourishing beacon to the world, Persia pretty much as is today.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

AzariLoveIran wrote:.

you wanna bet ? ?

100 years, good question. Probably not many Arabs (no oil left), Israel as a flourishing beacon to the world, Persia pretty much as is today.

In 100 years .. Arabs speaking world, after chasing out western cronies, recuperated, and back to their glorious days

Persia gathered all Persian Nations, back to historical territory, leading a ME union, one of leading pole of civilization, economic and military power

Israel, as done a few times last few 100 yrs, instigated a few wars, and, probably wiped out in the process by world power that felt their good-will was misused, overstretched

that is most probable case .. already happening in slow motion, but, things will take speed

one must be blind not to see it

Face The Nation

Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski :

" We Have To Do Everything We Can To Avoid A War " With Iran

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

The Glorious Days of the Arab Speakers/Back Jack Do It Again

Post by monster_gardener »

AzariLoveIran wrote:
AzariLoveIran wrote:.

you wanna bet ? ?

In 100 years .. Arabs speaking world, after chasing out western cronies, recuperated, and back to their glorious days

Persia gathered all Persian Nations, back to historical territory, leading a ME union, one of leading pole of civilization, economic and military power

Israel, as done a few times last few 100 yrs, instigated a few wars, and, probably wiped out in the process by world power that felt their good-will was misused, overstretched

that is most probable case .. already happening in slow motion, but, things will take speed

one must be blind not to see it

Face The Nation

Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski :

" We Have To Do Everything We Can To Avoid A War " With Iran

Thank you Very Much for Your post, Azari.

Really? .....

Guess that means they'll be overrunning Persia :shock: Again and invading Europe Again :evil: & India Again :o and conducting Piratical operations in all the oceans of the world AGAIN........:twisted: :evil: ......

tgYuLsudaJQ
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

Riyadh’s first contemporary art space opens with an all-female cast

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent ... ith-a.aspx
Despite the novelty of the contemporary art phenomena in Saudi Arabia, female artists are resilient and determined to break into the regional and global art scene. Through three interrelated narratives that challenge the realities of contemporary Saudi culture, Sarah Abu Abdallah, Sarah Mohanna Al-Abdali and Manal Al Dowayan use diverse styles to probe and reflect on questions of identity and freedom in Soft Power, which opened 13 October at Alaan Artspace’s inaugural exhibition.

As Riyadh’s first contemporary art space, Alaan ("Now") Artspace, strives to inject a dose of contemporary art into Saudi Arabia’s religious society, through offering a vibrant platform that encourages artful discourse
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Gradual evolution of the Saudi monarchy into a progressive state would be a lovely thing, but aside from a few token efforts I don't think they'll ever get there without a revolution.
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Uncovering the hidden bodies in Saudi art - Jane O'Brien, BBC News, 16 November 2012
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20351085

A new exhibit in Washington shows off an unknown side of Saudi art, and promises to kick off a revolution of cultural and historical pride in the region.

For hundreds of years, popular perceptions of Arab culture have been dominated by Islam. But recent excavations in what is now modern-day Saudi Arabia are revealing evidence of sophisticated and ancient civilizations that are redefining the pre-Islamic era.

A lucrative trade in spices - particularly incense - created a network of caravan trails that stretched from the Horn of Africa to Iran and the Mediterranean. At its centre was the Arabian Peninsula, a cosmopolitan hub of commerce and culture.

"What we see is a Saudi Arabia that was not a closed peninsula. It was actually vitally connected to the rest of the ancient world," says Dr Julian Raby, director of the Sackler and Freer Galleries of Asian Art in Washington.

"And that's an incredibly important lesson because we have begun to imagine Saudi Arabia as always closed, always desert, isolated - almost as a backwater. This gives the lie to that."

'A revelation'
Colossal statues, bronze figurines, glassware, jewellery and mysterious stone steles are among the findings which span more than 6,000 years and are showcased in an exhibition at the Freer and Sackler - Roads of Arabia: Archaeology and History of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

In particular, the exhibition demonstrates the importance of the human figure in art before the arrival of Islam in the 7th Century, when artistic expression became largely confined to calligraphy.

Among the highlights is a Hellenic bronze statue of Hercules from around 2CE and a group of muscular stone statues that would have lined the entrance to a temple between the 3rd and 4th Centuries BCE.

"None of this material has been seen in the US. For scholars, it's a revelation," says Dr Raby.

"For many people, what happens before Islam is of little or no relevance at all. But the Orientalist tradition in Europe and the States also condemned anything before Islam as being of no material cultural importance at all - because they didn't know what existed."

Part of that ignorance is due to the scarcity of written documents. The excavations that only started 40 years ago are providing the first tangible evidence of a culture before the 7th Century and the revelation of the Koran.

For hard-line Islamists some of the discoveries may prove controversial.

In 2001 the Taliban destroyed the Buddhas of Bamiyan, part of a 6th Century Unesco World Heritage site in Afghanistan. The extremists condemned the massive statues because they considered them to be idols.

Cultural kick-off
But the Saudi royal family has embraced the discoveries in the Arabian Peninsula and is vigorously promoting further research. And far from causing religious conflict, says Prince Sultan bin Salman, the ancient artefacts offer a new way of viewing Islam.

"Islam did not cancel the great civilisations of Arabia," he says.

"Islam came as a very proud religion, but it identified these ancient civilisations and did not demean them. We would be doing a disservice to Islam if we thought Islam came to a void, to a clean sheet of paper, to a people who had nothing else."

Prince Sultan is the president of the Saudi commission for tourism and antiquities. He hopes that interest in the past will encourage tourism in the future. He also wants Saudis themselves - especially young people - to better understand their heritage.

"This is a complete revolution in Saudi Arabia when it comes to elevating the culture and the history of the country to the level it deserves," he says.

"Within the next three years, Saudis will wake up to knowledge about their own country that has been missing throughout their lives."

Several new museums are being planned with "big budgets" according to the prince, and international teams of archaeologists are working alongside Saudi scientists and historians. But Prince Sultan says his country wants to maintain control over its own heritage.

"We didn't want to hand over our country to teams from all over the world without us being in the middle of the finding and discovering of Saudi Arabia. But we are now ready. The time is right," he says.

Rewriting history

As well as changing perceptions of pre-Islamic culture, the excavations are offering evidence of how the environment and landscape have changed over millennia.

Today, Saudi Arabia is often dubbed the "Desert Kingdom". But early stone petroglyphs depict people on camels hunting ostriches - a bird that hasn't been able to survive in the region for thousands of years.

Further scientific research is now needed to resolve a developing global controversy over the appearance of the first domesticated horse. Evidence so far points to its emergence in the Eurasian Steppe around 4,000BCE.

But some archaeologists say that a crudely carved stone slab portraying a horse's head and part of its torso found in southwest Saudi Arabia could date to 7,000BCE.

"If they're right, that would indicate the domestication of the horse, in Arabia, much earlier than anybody has ever thought," says Dr Raby.

"These objects indicate how much there is to be learned about Arabia's contribution to the history of mankind."

Experts predict many more important discoveries will emerge from Saudi Arabia in the next few years, an glut of information that could generate another major exhibition.

After centuries of being eclipsed by the bright light of Islam, the region's ancient past is starting to emerge from the shadows.
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Ibrahim wrote:.

Gradual evolution of the Saudi monarchy into a progressive state would be a lovely thing, but aside from a few token efforts I don't think they'll ever get there without a revolution.

Saudi problem is not the "House of Saud", the ruling monarchy

if that were so

change of regime would fix everything

Issue is the people of that space

If those people were not in the state of mind they are, they would have gotten rid of the gang long ago

but

all sign indicate

they love the way it is

opposition is not catering to Liberalism

in contrary, they want

more of the same

as NYT once wrote .. if free election in KSA .. Ossama would win landslide

Notion woman in that space want freedom and be able to drive and ride bikes .. misleading

they don't .. they love the way it is

that is the problem

Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Last 12 months, 76 humans were beheaded publicly in KSA .. that makes 1 every 5 days .. and .. they American ally and friend