Israel

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Hoping Iran, Israel & US can be true friends......

Post by monster_gardener »

AzariLoveIran wrote:.

"We just have to say it out loud: We don't want this war. Israelis and Iranians we have no beef one with each other."

Told you Monster, told you

and you laughed

BTW ,

it seems we headed to a one state solution .. pretty much everybody seems abandoning 2 state solution

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.

Yes. I did laugh.

I also applauded this peace and friendship movement when it was posted elsewhere here (Iran Thread?)...........

I would love to see Iran, Israel and US/uz be true friends with each other......... and treat each other as true friends do............

That is why I laughed..........

I do not call my friends "Satan", threaten to "Rain fire" on them, or reject members of their family who happen to be black, brown, yellow or EVEN White or insult them falsely...........

I do not hold a grudge against them about something that MIGHT have happened ~2500 years ago......

That is what I "hear"/read Iran and with all due/much respect you doing.......

"Satan", "Rain fire", "justice for Purim", "Askenaz have to leave", "Worse than Nazi" etc.......

I hope this Peace & Friendship movement works...........

If it does, I can see Iran/Persia getting some of the things it wants/deserves........... apologies, compensation etc............

Maybe Iran will do likewise.............. with Israel and US but getting that from Iran is MUCH less important to me...........

If we don't make peace IMVHO it is likely that the ME and probably much of the Northern Hemisphere will die....... Maybe civilization as we know it.... Maybe the human race...........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
AzariLoveIran

Re: Hoping Iran, Israel & US can be true friends......

Post by AzariLoveIran »

monster_gardener wrote:.

"We just have to say it out loud: We don't want this war. Israelis and Iranians we have no beef one with each other."

and you laughed

BTW ,

it seems we headed to a one state solution .. pretty much everybody seems abandoning 2 state solution

Yes. I did laugh.

I also applauded this peace and friendship movement when it was posted elsewhere here (Iran Thread?)...........

I would love to see Iran, Israel and US/uz be true friends with each other......... and treat each other as true friends do............

That is why I laughed ..........

I do not call my friends "Satan", threaten to "Rain fire" on them, or reject members of their family who happen to be black, brown, yellow or EVEN White or insult them falsely...........

Look, Monster

when was last time Iran threatened anybody, Israel, America or anybody else with war ? ?

or

maybe

you

suggesting

Iran should lay dead when bombed flat by west

Look, Monster

Iranians want peace,

why ?

because when peace prevails, Iran will become stronger and stronger and all those rotten apples will fall
by default

Iran does not need to do anything, except over-live fall of those rotten apples

West knows this

West knows time is on Iran's side

so

West is the one that is pushing war

thinking weakening Iran will delay the inevitable, fall of rotten apples

West is mistaken in it's approach

instead

West

should

get together with Iran to shape events when those apples don't hold anymore on the tree

I do not hold a grudge against them about something that MIGHT have happened ~2500 years ago......

"Satan", "Rain fire", "justice for Purim", "Askenaz have to leave", "Worse than Nazi" etc.......

Monster,

there was no talk of Purim and slaughtered Iranians 2500 yrs ago

until

BiBi raised that issue in AIPAC

BiBi was boasting Jews killed 70,000 Iranians 2500 yrs ago and will do it again

and

Iranian people, thought

W H A A A A A T ? ? ? .. wait a minute

come on Monster, come on

you must change your attitude

how come, when BiBi boasts Jews killed Iranians and they would do again (same as last time on phony excuse), you do not get upset, but when Azari says Iranians should look into what really happened 2500 yrs ago, you get upset ? ?

If it does, I can see Iran/Persia getting some of the things it wants/deserves........... apologies, compensation etc............

Maybe Iran will do likewise.............. with Israel and US but getting that from Iran is MUCH less important to me...........

My senses say things will work out

Reason for this is

West needs Iran

to fix that space

without Iran, west has ZERO chance in that space

as said many times, nobody, absolutely nobody (forget Turkey and all the rest) has the civilization, culture, wisdom, historical background and and and to form the "New Middle East" as a positive pole fitting into world civilization

Only Iran can do it, west needs Iran

Everybody knows this

If we don't make peace IMVHO it is likely that the ME and probably much of the Northern Hemisphere will die....... Maybe civilization as we know it.... Maybe the human race..........

it will not come to this

monster_gardener

AzariLoveIran wrote:

and you laughed

BTW ,

Yes. I did laugh.

Look, Monster

when was last time Iran threatened anybody, Israel, America or anybody else with war ? ?

or

maybe

you

suggesting

Look, Monster

Iranians want peace,

why ?

because when peace prevails, Iran will become stronger and stronger and all those rotten apples will fall
by default

West knows this

so

instead

West

should

get together with Iran to shape events when those apples don't hold anymore on the tree

Monster,

until

and

Iranian people, thought

come on Monster, come on

how come, when BiBi boasts Jews killed Iranians and they would do again (same as last time on phony excuse), you do not get upset, but when Azari says Iranians should look into what really happened 2500 yrs ago, you get upset ? ?

Reason for this is

West needs Iran

to fix that space

as said many times, nobody, absolutely nobody (forget Turkey and all the rest) has the civilization, culture, wisdom, historical background and and and to form the "New Middle East" as a positive pole fitting into world civilization

Everybody knows this

If we don't make peace IMVHO it is likely that the ME and probably much of the Northern Hemisphere will die....... Maybe civilization as we know it.... Maybe the human race..........

it will not come to this

when was last time Iran threatened anybody, Israel, America or anybody else with war
The Satan & Rain of Fire Talk when combined with the quest for nukes or close to it, IMVHO is going to be interpreted as a threat of war but Israelis and Americans especially uz like me........

Iran is doing the opposite of Kermit the Toad's :wink: :twisted: :evil: Grandpa's advice :D ......."Talking loudly and reaching for a big stick". :roll: ;) :(

Good way to get oneself beaten up or worse..........

until

Alright Azari........ I'm not sure I remember hearing that........ Do you have a link?

Why wait...... Let's Google..........
This week, we will read how one woman changed Jewish history. In Synagogues throughout the world, the Jewish people will celebrate the festival of Purim. We will read how some 2,500 years ago, a Persian anti-Semite tried to annihilate the Jewish people. We will read how his plot was foiled by one courageous woman – Esther. In every generation, there are those who wish to destroy the Jewish people

We are blessed to live in an age when there is a Jewish state capable of defending the Jewish people. And we are doubly blessed to have so many friends like you, Jews and non-Jews alike, who love the State of Israel and support its right to defend itself. Thank you for your friendship, Thank you for your courage, Thank you for standing up for the one and only Jewish state.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahus ... -full-text

Hmmmmnnnnnnnn........

IMVHO not the same/as bad as "Satan & Rain Fire Down on You" but not helpful.........

I especially wish he had not said a "Persian anti-Semite"......... I don't consider Haman to have been a true Persian..... I consider him to have been an Amalekite by both birth and much more importantly behavior........ but Bibi would say he was a Persian official.......

When backed by a nuke state in a nuke dispute............

Half a point plus to you........ :|

I still worry about the drive for revenge.............

I need to work on that too.... Think I have managed to let go of the Embassy but Have been going passive aggressive on Afghanistan lately......

Omar even though I am not a big fan of his.......... as well as Purim.......... makes me worry..........

Reason for this is

West needs Iran
Perhaps........ but too many people have considered themselves indispensable........... and found out that they are not...........
Is any nation indispensable on stopping the next big space rock heading our way to do what it's brother did with the Dinosaurs........
I tend to think that America is but... Lately we/US/uz sure ain't acting that way.........
it will not come to this
I hope and pray that you are correct, Azari..........
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

monster_gardener wrote:
AzariLoveIran wrote:

and you laughed

BTW ,

Yes. I did laugh.

Look, Monster

or

maybe

you

suggesting

Look, Monster

Iranians want peace,

why ?

by default

West knows this

so

instead

West

should

Monster,

until

and

Iranian people, thought

come on Monster, come on

Reason for this is

West needs Iran

to fix that space

Everybody knows this

it will not come to this

when was last time Iran threatened anybody, Israel, America or anybody else with war
The Satan & Rain of Fire Talk when combined with the quest for nukes or close to it, IMVHO is going to be interpreted as a threat of war but Israelis and Americans especially uz like me........

Iran is doing the opposite of Kermit the Toad's :wink: :twisted: :evil: Grandpa's advice :D ......."Talking loudly and reaching for a big stick". :roll: ;) :(

until

Alright Azari........ I'm not sure I remember hearing that........ Do you have a link?

This week, we will read how one woman changed Jewish history. In Synagogues throughout the world, the Jewish people will celebrate the festival of Purim. We will read how some 2,500 years ago, a Persian anti-Semite tried to annihilate the Jewish people. We will read how his plot was foiled by one courageous woman – Esther. In every generation, there are those who wish to destroy the Jewish people

We are blessed to live in an age when there is a Jewish state capable of defending the Jewish people. And we are doubly blessed to have so many friends like you, Jews and non-Jews alike, who love the State of Israel and support its right to defend itself. Thank you for your friendship, Thank you for your courage, Thank you for standing up for the one and only Jewish state.

Hmmmmnnnnnnnn........

IMVHO not the same/as bad as "Satan & Rain Fire Down on You" but not helpful.........

I especially wish he had not said a "Persian anti-Semite"......... I don't consider Haman to have been a true Persian..... I consider him to have been an Amalekite by both birth and much more importantly behavior........ but Bibi would say he was a Persian official.......

I need to work on that too.... Think I have managed to let go of the Embassy but Have been going passive aggressive on Afghanistan lately......

Omar even though I am not a big fan of his.......... as well as Purim.......... makes me worry..........

Reason for this is

West needs Iran
Perhaps........ but too many people have considered themselves indispensable........... and found out that they are not...........
Is any nation indispensable on stopping the next big space rock heading our way to do what it's brother did with the Dinosaurs........
I tend to think that America is but... Lately we/US/uz sure ain't acting that way.........
it will not come to this
I hope and pray that you are correct, Azari.........

Look, Monster

Probably, "Haman" was used as excuse to murder 70,000 humans from Persian empire, that pattern repeated itself many times since, in world history

As right now, Ahmadinejat has become Hitler, because he asking for a referendum for Palestinians to decide their faith

Now (and at that time Haman), Ahadinejat is said, wants to drive Jews into the sea and asking for a 2nd Holocaust (an industry to milk you guys and genuflect ME)

When Ahmadinejat says present vicious Zionist Apartheid (according to President Carter and Ratzinger) regime can not prevail and will have same destiny as Africansk, hoooooplaaaaa, people like you, you guys, agree with Zionist venomous propaganda that Iran wants to kill all Jews, wipe out Israel

well

Monster

Those, who caused the murder of 70,000 from Persian empire, are evil people, same as those wanting to bomb our beloved Persia for financial and political gain (a pattern, Rothschild financed many wars)

but

thanks to the new Saladin, Ahmadinejat/Khamnei ( :D ) things not so simple this time

monster_gardener

Things to let go of to get a first round draft pick

AzariLoveIran wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:
AzariLoveIran wrote:

and you laughed

BTW ,

Yes. I did laugh.

Look, Monster

or

maybe

you

suggesting

Look, Monster

Iranians want peace,

why ?

by default

West knows this

so

instead

West

should

Monster,

until

and

Iranian people, thought

come on Monster, come on

Reason for this is

West needs Iran

to fix that space

Everybody knows this

it will not come to this

until

Hmmmmnnnnnnnn........

Reason for this is

West needs Iran
it will not come to this
I hope and pray that you are correct, Azari.........

Look, Monster

Probably, "Haman" was used as excuse to murder 70,000 humans from Persian empire, that pattern repeated itself many times since, in world history

As right now, Ahmadinejat has become Hitler, because he asking for a referendum for Palestinians to decide their faith

Now (and at that time Haman), Ahadinejat is said, wants to drive Jews into the sea and asking for a 2nd Holocaust (an industry to milk you guys and genuflect ME)

When Ahmadinejat says present vicious Zionist Apartheid (according to President Carter and Ratzinger) regime can not prevail and will have same destiny as Africansk, hoooooplaaaaa, people like you, you guys, agree with Zionist venomous propaganda that Iran wants to kill all Jews, wipe out Israel

well

Monster

Those, who caused the murder of 70,000 from Persian empire, are evil people, same as those wanting to bomb our beloved Persia for financial and political gain (a pattern, Rothschild financed many wars)

but

thanks to the new Saladin, Ahmadinejat/Khamnei ( :D ) things not so simple this time

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.

For me, bottom line is that unless Iran, Israel and US including uz like me don't let go of this and ideally find win/win solution such as Space........

There is a fair chance that "We're all gonna die" :shock: :o :evil: :( :( :(

At least MANY in the Northern Hemisphere will..........

And civilization will be so set back that the next big killer space rock may not be stopped..........

"We're all gonna die" again.........

I have to give up the Embassy, the Lebanon Hostage Crisis, Buckley etc.........
Those, who caused the murder of 70,000 from Persian empire, are evil people, same as those wanting to bomb our beloved Persia for financial and political
Iran is going to have to give up Purim and more..........

Purim which if it actually happened, happened 2500 years ago........... Purim which if it actually happened, happened with the approval of the Persian Emperor......... Purim which if it actually happened, happened to ~70,000 people who were out to exterminate the Jews.... Sort of like what should have happened to the core of the Nazi party in nascent Nazi Germany *......... Purim which if it actually happened, occurred not because the Jews were interested surviving, not in plundering Persia then or now.....**

Purim should be easy to let go of unless Iran is like Osama bin Ladin bemoaning the loss of Andalusia.......

Time to get over it.........

Not that I expect Iran to let go of all of it for free.......

Iran can have Afghanistan for all I care......... Let's see if Persia can realize its IrreDental dreams *** there first......... Suspect Iran may be kinder to Afghan culture than the Chinese would be :twisted: ............ Or US if we/uz have to come over there again........ :o :shock:

And I would love to see Iran, Israel and US and more........... cooperate on space colonization.........

Iran can have the first round draft pick ;) on which Asteroid to colonize as compensation if I get to be in charge......

March Madness is better than Madhi Madness :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_Madness_2012

*How many Jews would have wanted to go to the British Mandate if Despicable Dolph and his Dopey :wink: Fiends :twisted: were dead in 1933..........

** Radioactive territory could be costly to exploit......... Maybe the Chinese could do it.... Or the Japanese (robots).... Rather doubt that the Jews or Ferrengi :lol: would be interested.........

*** Pray that the Tooth Fairly is kind :lol:
AzariLoveIran

Re: Israel Thread

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Monster,

seems you not listening

True , we can not pinpoint exactly what the evil Mordchai conspiracy was against poor "Haman" resulting in death of 70,000 in Persian empire .. we even don't know whether the episode even true, as there seems 2B no independent historical evidence mentioning that .. would not astonish me, could be another fairy tail of the tribe to make a case as being the "chosen one" .. we can not pinpoint exactly the fact

but

what we can exactly pinpoint, we living in center of it

is

Our poor beloved Ahmadinejat

Iran not threatening anybody, not even building nuclear bomb, suffered 1 million casualty with 100,000 still in hospital with brunt lung and 33 yrs of sanctions for being guilty of gaining it's sovereignty and and and

and ? ? ?

tribe is celebrating (last few 100 yrs) killing 70,000 Pomegranates .. PURIM

as if Hitler would celebrated those Genocides

Monster

seems

water in west flowing up hill

law of physics does not apply in west

:lol:

monster_gardener

Backwards Rhyme, Cultured Orbitals & Upsidaisium

Monster,

seems you not listening

True , we can not pinpoint exactly what the evil Mordchai conspiracy was against poor "Haman" resulting in death of 70,000 in Persian empire .. we even don't know whether the episode even true, as there seems 2B no independent historical evidence mentioning that .. would not astonish me, could be another fairy tail of the tribe to make a case as being the "chosen one" .. we can not pinpoint exactly the fact

but

is

Iran not threatening anybody, not even building nuclear bomb, suffered 1 million casualty with 100,000 still in hospital with brunt lung and 33 yrs of sanctions for being guilty of gaining it's sovereignty and and and

and ? ? ?

Monster

seems

I may be hard of hearing but I am listening..........

I wish Bibi had not mentioned Purim in that manner.......... reminds me of Iranian Satan and Rain Down Fire Talk..........

NOT Helpful............

But if you think a Jew who may have foiled a plot against the Persian Emperor Xerc
Was a jerk.............
It's very sad
But it's still AGag........ ;) :(

The Backwards Rhyme

One bright day in the middle of the night
Two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other.
Drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise
Came and shot the two dead boys
If you don't believe this lie is true
Go ask the blind man, he saw it too........

For some reason this reminds me of Iran and Israel.......... :(
seems

Would that it were true......... Would be wonderful to have some Culture anti-grav units and start work on Orbitals for the various wards :wink: oops I mean nations, cultures etc. on this Bedlam planet.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_%28The_Culture%29

But at this point I might settle for some Upsidaisium to be used to the same purpose

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upsidaisium
AzariLoveIran

Re: Backwards Rhyme, Cultured Orbitals & Upsidaisium

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Monster,

seems you not listening

but

is

and ? ? ?

Monster

seems

I wish Bibi had not mentioned Purim in that manner.......... reminds me of Iranian Satan and Rain Down Fire Talk..........

NOT Helpful............

But if you think a Jew who may have foiled a plot against the Persian Emperor Xerc
Was a jerk.............
It's very sad

look , Monster

Most probably that Esther/Mordechai story not the way it is reported by the tribe .. and is, water under the bridge

but

It shows the thinking, the school, Maktab, state of the mind ruling the tribe

what about those 70,000 innocent humans being killed just for "perceived" evil plan of Hamon ? ?

same Idea to drop a (salted) nuclear bomb on Iran for perceived idea Iranians would kill all Jews because Ahmadinejat saying Palestinians must have a referendum and Apartheid Zionist will not last

Spengler, in FT, when we were debating necessity of Jewish schools in London/UK, said, Jewish school are the main pillar of Judaism .. meaning they teach the youth state of mind and school of Judaism

Yes, he was right

basically, Natanyahoo saying, he would drop a nuclear bomb on Iran and kill millions because Iran defending Pali rights to have a referendum :)

otherwise

35,000+ Jews living in Iran happily, with many fully packed synagogues, and Jewish cemeteries and Jewish member of parliament and Jewish businesses and and and

well

AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Shame Shame Shame

. . "They hurled people into shops, and smashed them against shop windows. I don't understand how none shattered into pieces. One cleaner was attacked by some 20 people, poor guy, and then they had a go at his brother who works in a nearby pizza shop and came to his rescue." . .

The attackers also asked Jewish shop owners for knives and sticks to serve as weapons but none consented, witnesses said.
Despite CCTV footage, no one arrested after the incident at Malha shopping center on Monday . .

Ahmadinejaaaaat .. GOOOOOOOOOOO

monster_gardener

Iran should announce that pursuing nukes for Space Program..

AzariLoveIran wrote:

Monster,

seems you not listening

but

is

and ? ? ?

Monster

seems

NOT Helpful............

Was a jerk.............
It's very sad

look , Monster

Most probably that Esther/Mordechai story not the way it is reported by the tribe .. and is, water under the bridge

but

It shows the thinking, the school, Maktab, state of the mind ruling the tribe

what about those 70,000 innocent humans being killed just for "perceived" evil plan of Hamon ? ?

same Idea to drop a (salted) nuclear bomb on Iran for perceived idea Iranians would kill all Jews because Ahmadinejat saying Palestinians must have a referendum and Apartheid Zionist will not last

Spengler, in FT, when we were debating necessity of Jewish schools in London/UK, said, Jewish school are the main pillar of Judaism .. meaning they teach the youth state of mind and school of Judaism

Yes, he was right

basically, Natanyahoo saying, he would drop a nuclear bomb on Iran and kill millions because Iran defending Pali rights to have a referendum :)

otherwise

35,000+ Jews living in Iran happily, with many fully packed synagogues, and Jewish cemeteries and Jewish member of parliament and Jewish businesses and and and

well

Thank you Very Much for Your Post, Azari
what about those 70,000 innocent humans being killed just for "perceived" evil plan of Hamon
As I understood the story, those 70,000 were largely the bully boys that Haman was going to pay to kill the Jews........ Sort of like the SA or SS in Germany.... **

Not attack for "Ahmadinejat saying Palestinians*** must have a referendum and Apartheid Zionist will not last"..............

For Khamenei and others saying "Satan" 'we will rain down fire on you' 'cancer that should be cut out of the world'.......

Khamenei invoking that vile Hadith about the trees telling to the Muslims to come kill the Jews hiding behind them*

Ahmadinejat AIUI not perfect but not as bad as Madhi Mad Mullah Khamenei and fiends :twisted:

Sad that this is so likely to happen........... but if I thought that Mad Mullah about to nuke........

Probably leave fast.... I'm Already Gone ;) .... attached to life ..... not land .... even my plants :wink: are portable...... some are ambulatory :shock:

63-FiTO2XUg

DXVfkpBY734

But not everyone like me :lol:

So sad to say maybe they do.... If "smart" :) but attached to land :( .... And take Khamenei and the like at word..............

Might use gold :( .....& repeat :( :( :( ....... If not want to hurt Indians (friends, Jews there), Chinese (refuge to Jews in WW2, work together too), Japanese (home of Blessed Saint Sempo (Chiune Sugihara*****) also refuge to Jews in WW2) or US (friends and lots of Jews there)

Maybe Iran could do a South Africa but understand why not after shameful GadDaffy Duck Hunt :roll: :( :( ..........

:idea: :idea: :idea: Or Maybe Iran can announce that it IS pursuing nukes but for use in Space Program .... Orion Rocket..... Iran invite US, Israel and Russia and and China and Germany and Japan and France and Brazil and Oz and Argentina and South Africa.......maybe even England :shock: ;) to help......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Or ... pulsion%29

3 D thinking game changer......... change game so every one who wants to win can win.......... if willing to work at it......

Individually and collectively (UN for those who can't do nukes) so that no one get advantage ......... Everyone who want get chance to go to stars.....

*Tree/dryad that do that get quick shot of 2,4, D or get girdled :twisted:

** Would have liked to adopt any underage children........ Wonderful better than revenge to turn Amalekite or Nazi/German children into Jews :) .......... Same way Chinese turn Uiger into Valley Girl Han :lol: :( :| ......... Or like I turn feral kitten into loving kitty kat :)

*** Even if Iran do nothing Israel is going to have to solve Pali problem in way that American spouse ;) can tolerate..... Sharon ;) smart....... Got rid of Gaza........ Palis dumb...... lavender on/Piss off Jews :wink: :( ..... destroy houses and furniture...... Make it harder for Americans say not punish or get rid of expensive Pali pets :wink: oops I mean pests ;) :twisted: :shock: :( But Israel still probably need to get rid of much of West Bank too .......... If Pali cooperate maybe can turn into another Hong Kong or maybe Palis prefer own hollow world asteroid or Orbital......... sigh...... maybe not..... maybe too attached to land like Israeli Penguins :( .........

Note: Thank you Iran for treating Jews better than Euros especially Nazis do/did....... Even though slap around a bit and are/were nuts about purity....... As Esther said "would not resisted if just being sold as slaves but still alive" ....... Cyrus even finance the Temple.... But that was then....... Now sound like you want to kill us........ Maybe just trying to scare but remembering "1000 Ways to Day"..... Ex boyfriend with Jason mask and rubber axe jumps on hay ride to try to frighten girl friend's new boyfriend (BF)...... Not go well...... New BF brave & fight....... Old BF get knocked under trailer and get run over..... cut in half :shock: ......... die........ :( So really with mad mullahs and Hadith..... Not ready to be Persian Satrapy again if there is an alternative.... Friend and ally fine...........

***** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiune_Sugihara

Saint Sempo Chiune Sugihara icon.JPG
Saint Sempo Chiune Sugihara icon.JPG (51.82 KiB) Viewed 25386 times
[/size]
Last edited by monster_gardener on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Monster ,

it ain't so that Iranians, out of nowhere, suddenly, Ahmadinejad, Ayatollah, Khamnei or anybody else , saying Israel/Jews Satan and must be wiped out or killed or things of that sort

Israel (and America), since 30 year, you name it, they did and said to our beloved Iran .. shoot down passenger plane, that dog Saddam, chemo and Bio, shoot our oil platform, assassinate 6 of our scientist, even buying a HP printer or spare tire for Iran Air 40 yr old B272 a crime .. and .. day in day out .. saying since 25 yrs Iran next yr will have the nuclear bomb .. even that war criminal Sharon or Begin were saying next yr Iran will have the bomb

you name it, America and Zionist done to our beloved Iran

and ? ?

what have the mad mullahs done to you guys, let alone the Iranian people ? ?

has a single American got a bloody nose since 1979 on the hand of Iranians ? ?

NO

even those 2 (probably spies) hiking deep in Iranian Kurdish (mined, war zone) mountains back home happily

So

don't you think, Iranians too have the right to utter some luke warm thread, if you bomb us we bomb you too ? ?

come on Monster, come on

who is threatening whom ? ?

Iran was the sheep last 250 yrs

no more

thanks to mad mullahs

mad mullahs made people walk on (your) mines

monster_gardener

Rights, Survival and Alternatives.....

Monster ,

it ain't so that Iranians, out of nowhere, suddenly, Ahmadinejad, Ayatollah, Khamnei or anybody else , saying Israel/Jews Satan and must be wiped out or killed or things of that sort

Israel (and America), since 30 year, you name it, they did and said to our beloved Iran .. shoot down passenger plane, that dog Saddam, chemo and Bio, shoot our oil platform, assassinate 6 of our scientist, even buying a HP printer or spare tire for Iran Air 40 yr old B272 a crime .. and .. day in day out .. saying since 25 yrs Iran next yr will have the nuclear bomb .. even that war criminal Sharon or Begin were saying next yr Iran will have the bomb

you name it, America and Zionist done to our beloved Iran

and ? ?

what have the mad mullahs done to you guys, let alone the Iranian people ? ?

has a single American got a bloody nose since 1979 on the hand of Iranians ? ?

NO

even those 2 (probably spies) hiking deep in Iranian Kurdish (mined, war zone) mountains back home happily

So

don't you think, Iranians too have the right to utter some luke warm thread, if you bomb us we bomb you too ? ?

come on Monster, come on

who is threatening whom ? ?

Iran was the sheep last 250 yrs

no more

thanks to mad mullahs

mad mullahs made people walk on (your) mines

Thank you Very Much for your post.

We all are going to let go of grievances or at least put them on hold for compensation until this situation is defused.........

I am sympathetic to Iran

I have Israeli/Jewish friends and great affection for Israel........

I want all to survive and get out into Space...........

I wouldn't call "Satan" and "Fire" ;) lukewarm ;) but...............

You may have the right.......... but it is NOT smart to exercise it..............

Here's a poem.........
Here lies the body of George O'Day.
He died maintaining his right of way.
He was right, dead right as he rode along,
But he is just as dead as if he were wrong.

Just like Israel has the right to be where it is........ but IMVHO it's like homesteading a run down estate in Detroit near several gang headquarters.....

Not smart to do if you have alternatives.........

I want to give Iran and Israel and US alternatives............

A planet, hollow world or orbital named "Rustam"......... A Planet, hollow world or Orbital named "Dayan".......... High America...........

*And there is that infamous often true saying............. G_d or Someone seems to love drunk drivers.......
They often survive :| while the people they hit don't :(

Who is allowed to drink in the ME..........

Note:
even buying a HP printer or spare tire for Iran Air 40 yr old B272 a crime

I'm not opposed to things like this especially the tire......... but I am not in charge........ Not likely to happen until this pot is cooled off.......
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Monster , :lol: :lol: :lol: Stop War through Diplomacy Act (H.R.4173)
. . scratch your head and wonder how its taken this long for things to get this bad between the U.S. and Iran :

American and Iranian diplomats are actually BANNED from making ANY contact with one another without prior authorization.
That's right--while the entire foreign policy establishment in Washington is running around in circles trying to figure out the magic solution to crack the U.S.-Iran riddle--Is it sanctions? Is it more war threats? Is it strikes? Dare we enter negotiations?--the two governments aren't even talking to each other at the most basic levels.
Thankfully, a commonsense and long overdue proposal has been introduced in Congress by Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA) and nine other Representatives to dispense with the absurd "no contact" policy on the U.S. side. The bill, the Prevent Iran from Acquiring Nuclear Weapons and Stop War Through Diplomacy Act (H.R.4173) would finally lift the ban on talking to Iran. Not only would eliminating this policy put us in a much better position to resolve the standoff, it will put the onus on the Iranians to take the necessary steps to end their own restrictions on contact with the U.S.

While the silent treatment may be a good tool for passive aggressive teenagers to resolve tiffs with their siblings, it's utility as a tool of statecraft on the world stage is pretty dubious. When you're trying to prevent war, nuclear proliferation, and human rights abuses, it can help to have diplomats who are allowed to do their job rather than a policy of righteous indignation.

Former Ambassador James Dobbins--who has directly negotiated with Iran--argued for lifting the ban in 2009, saying it could "enable both sides to more accurately gauge the other's real intentions, interests and possible areas of flexibility" and eliminate some of the pressure and hype that has undermined high-level diplomacy. "No negotiation can yield results if the two sides feel compelled to hold a news conference every time they meet," wrote Dobbins.

To that end, H.R.4173 would also appoint a high-level U.S. envoy to lead and sustain direct, bilateral and multilateral talks with Iran. The goal would be to actually invest in pursuing our interests that are only achievable through direct diplomacy. These include not just resolving the nuclear standoff and preventing war--pretty important goals in their own right that have no military fix--but also delving into the equally critical issues like human rights that have never been on the table because we're not talking (and when we do, it is for 45 minutes and never broadened beyond the nuclear issue).

Ask Iranians who are actually on the ground whether sanctions and threats of war are doing any favors for Iran's human rights situation. Unlike what you'll hear from neoconservative "experts"--who want to bring freedom to the Iranian people even if they have to kill every last one of them--the current standoff has choked off Iranian civil society. For the grownups in the room, direct talks can ratchet down tensions and open up space within Iran for the human rights and democracy movement to flourish.

H.R.4173 also has another component that makes perfect sense but will upset the pro-war crowd: it takes war of choice with Iran off the table. The bill states clearly that--in lieu of an actual Congressional authorization for war--no U.S. government funds may be allocated to a war with Iran. This may be commonsense and technically already the law of the land; unfortunately, amidst the threat inflation and demonization of diplomacy occurring in Washington and Tehran, commonsense has been altogether too uncommon.

Poor (American) Joe (the six pack) .. AIPAC having America in a headlock

Joe between a hard place and a rock

monster_gardener

Call, Talk, Pray ....... Try to Find Another Way

Monster , :lol: :lol: :lol: Stop War through Diplomacy Act (H.R.4173)
. . scratch your head and wonder how its taken this long for things to get this bad between the U.S. and Iran :

American and Iranian diplomats are actually BANNED from making ANY contact with one another without prior authorization.
That's right--while the entire foreign policy establishment in Washington is running around in circles trying to figure out the magic solution to crack the U.S.-Iran riddle--Is it sanctions? Is it more war threats? Is it strikes? Dare we enter negotiations?--the two governments aren't even talking to each other at the most basic levels.
Thankfully, a commonsense and long overdue proposal has been introduced in Congress by Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA) and nine other Representatives to dispense with the absurd "no contact" policy on the U.S. side. The bill, the Prevent Iran from Acquiring Nuclear Weapons and Stop War Through Diplomacy Act (H.R.4173) would finally lift the ban on talking to Iran. Not only would eliminating this policy put us in a much better position to resolve the standoff, it will put the onus on the Iranians to take the necessary steps to end their own restrictions on contact with the U.S.

While the silent treatment may be a good tool for passive aggressive teenagers to resolve tiffs with their siblings, it's utility as a tool of statecraft on the world stage is pretty dubious. When you're trying to prevent war, nuclear proliferation, and human rights abuses, it can help to have diplomats who are allowed to do their job rather than a policy of righteous indignation.

Former Ambassador James Dobbins--who has directly negotiated with Iran--argued for lifting the ban in 2009, saying it could "enable both sides to more accurately gauge the other's real intentions, interests and possible areas of flexibility" and eliminate some of the pressure and hype that has undermined high-level diplomacy. "No negotiation can yield results if the two sides feel compelled to hold a news conference every time they meet," wrote Dobbins.

To that end, H.R.4173 would also appoint a high-level U.S. envoy to lead and sustain direct, bilateral and multilateral talks with Iran. The goal would be to actually invest in pursuing our interests that are only achievable through direct diplomacy. These include not just resolving the nuclear standoff and preventing war--pretty important goals in their own right that have no military fix--but also delving into the equally critical issues like human rights that have never been on the table because we're not talking (and when we do, it is for 45 minutes and never broadened beyond the nuclear issue).

Ask Iranians who are actually on the ground whether sanctions and threats of war are doing any favors for Iran's human rights situation. Unlike what you'll hear from neoconservative "experts"--who want to bring freedom to the Iranian people even if they have to kill every last one of them--the current standoff has choked off Iranian civil society. For the grownups in the room, direct talks can ratchet down tensions and open up space within Iran for the human rights and democracy movement to flourish.

H.R.4173 also has another component that makes perfect sense but will upset the pro-war crowd: it takes war of choice with Iran off the table. The bill states clearly that--in lieu of an actual Congressional authorization for war--no U.S. government funds may be allocated to a war with Iran. This may be commonsense and technically already the law of the land; unfortunately, amidst the threat inflation and demonization of diplomacy occurring in Washington and Tehran, commonsense has been altogether too uncommon.

Poor (American) Joe (the six pack) .. AIPAC having America in a headlock

Had forgotten about that stupid law...........

I can call Congress and ask to support the repeal.........

Wish the bill just dealt with allowing the diplomats to talk..........

Not that I don't like the second part

It's the Ron Paul way.............

But the bill has to get through both the Republican House and the Democratic Senate...........

KISS: Keep It Simple Simple ...............

But go with what we've got...... on this end........

May not matter though if I am right that Israel is the more likely to attack.........

Does Israel have anything as stupid as this preventing diplomatic contact?

If it doesn't, maybe it could be run the way the Egypt - Israel talks were......... IIRC & IMBW Sadat and Begin talked before Carter got involved........
Northern Hemisphere between a rock and a hot place.......
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Zionist pushed, through their agents in Congress and Senate, Senators and Congressman (and woman), a law forbidding any American government person, diplomat etc etc , talk to an Iranian government person

Is this not a treason on America ? ?

why should US State Department be forbidden by law to speak to an Iranian diplomat

US representative in UN is forbidden by law to speak to Iranian UN representative

you know why ? ?

because the Zionist afraid, suddenly America in bed with Iran

they afraid of this

anytime chance of American -Iranian rapprochement, Zionist throw a monkey wrench in the gears

that law forbids things happen without Rhubarb's knowledge AND approval

:lol: :lol:

well, Monster

why you not ask who and why passed this law

American diplomat want to say something to Iranian diplomat, but they could go to jail for sayin it :lol:

America in Zionist headlock .. you lost Monster, you not your own man

sounds funny, but true, Iran more sovereign than America

monster_gardener

The Jewish Carpenter & I, a Monster........

Zionist pushed, through their agents in Congress and Senate, Senators and Congressman (and woman), a law forbidding any American government person, diplomat etc etc , talk to an Iranian government person

Is this not a treason on America ? ?

why should US State Department be forbidden by law to speak to an Iranian diplomat

US representative in UN is forbidden by law to speak to Iranian UN representative

you know why ? ?

because the Zionist afraid, suddenly America in bed with Iran

they afraid of this

anytime chance of American -Iranian rapprochement, Zionist throw a monkey wrench in the gears

that law forbids things happen without Rhubarb's knowledge AND approval

:lol: :lol:

well, Monster

American diplomat want to say something to Iranian diplomat, but they could go to jail for sayin it :lol:

America in Zionist headlock .. you lost Monster, you not your own man

sounds funny, but true, Iran more sovereign than America

you lost Monster,
In the Northern Hemisphere, we may all be lost if we don't find some way to male peace: Iranians, Israelis, Palestinians, most Arabs, Afgahns, Indians, maybe Chinese and Japanese, Koreans, maybe US/uz & Canadians & Mexicans, Central Americans, Northern South Americans, Europeans, Russians, North & Central Africans.......

Not going to be fun in the Southern Hemisphere either but they and maybe civilization MAY survive........
you not your own man
True.

And I have been lost ... still get off course..... & a mite bewildered .................

Usually my Boss is a Jewish* Carpenter/Construction Worker/Tekton ;) ..............

But when I am at my worst, my boss is officially at least, :| I, a Monster ;) :shock: :(

But maybe that is one of my gifts......... Monster vision sees Mega-Death and Salted Nukes.......... where others see aerial vandalism........

If we are that "lucky" I see that "luck" possibly leading within an election to Mega Death...........

I hope my vision is WRONG...........

Did some searching........ so far have not found........ do you have a link or the name of that stupid law?? or is it an executive order/policy??? .... Has to be there....... probably just tired and not asking the right questions........

Did find this though......... when I blew by Oz..........

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2012/s3462546.htm
Gambling on talk to stop a nuclear Iran

Mark Colvin reported this story on Friday, March 23, 2012 18:30:00

MARK COLVIN: Israel's defence minister claims that his country's threats of a military strike on Iran are working.

Ehud Barak says the threats are preventing the Islamic republic from taking the final steps towards developing a nuclear bomb.

That of course is a matter for considerable debate, but are there solutions to the problem that don't involve either sabre-rattling or actual bombing?

Trita Parsi is founder and president of the National Iranian American Council and his new book, A Single Roll of the Dice argues that there is still room for diplomacy, even in a US presidential election year.

The scary part.................
TRITA PARSI: Absolutely because in the cases where the United States have actually succeeded with diplomacy it has taken a minimum of four years. It took four years for the US to normalise relations with Vietnam.

It took exactly seven years of negotiations to get the Libyans to give up their nuclear program. The title of my book is called A Single Roll of the Dice. It's actually a quote from an Obama administration official who told me that the policy had become a gamble on a single roll of the dice; diplomacy had to work right away or not at all.

And there is no such thing as instantaneous fast food diplomacy. Diplomacy needs time and patience to succeed. Those are the two things we have not given diplomacy yet.
Time is exactly what we probably don't have............. :shock: :o :( :(

Israelis don't trust Obama farther than the next election..........

Left a message for the local Congress Representative.........

But I strongly suggest Iran make overtures of its own..........

South Africa style de-nuke ......... Go for some sort of inspected CANDU or LFTR reactors ..............

Possibly Iran takes Afghanistan and leaves Israel/West alone with some sort of protection for Shia in Lebanon etc. & aircraft tires etc.......

Orion Space Program which is my favorite, everyone can win, nobody loses nukes....... but nukes are changed.........

If you have an idea that you think Iran, Israel & Washington will buy NOW, please tell.............

*On His mother's side ;)

AzariLoveIran

Re: The Jewish Carpenter & I, a Monster........

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Has Iran ever said would bomb Israel or even attack Israel ? ?

No

Do you mean Iran should say if Israel bombs Iran, Iran would do nothing ? like Iran did not retaliate when Zionist assassinated 6 Iranian scientist ?

Iran has not attacked anybody last 500 yrs, why should now attack Israel or anybody else ? ?

Liberman says Iran seeks to "spread the Islamic Revolution to as many countries as possible." :lol: :lol: Americans and west is replacing secular (Qaddafi, Mubarak, Assad, etc) with Islamist, Muslim Brotherhood and not Iran

Monster, BTW :

Hundreds of Israelis march in Tel Aviv protest against war with Iran :D

monster_gardener

Close enough for Government Work.... Can get you killed....

AzariLoveIran wrote:

No

Do you mean Iran should say if Israel bombs Iran, Iran would do nothing ? like Iran did not retaliate when Zionist assassinated 6 Iranian scientist ?

Iran has not attacked anybody last 500 yrs, why should now attack Israel or anybody else ? ?

Liberman says Iran seeks to "spread the Islamic Revolution to as many countries as possible." :lol: :lol: Americans and west is replacing secular (Qaddafi, Mubarak, Assad, etc) with Islamist, Muslim Brotherhood and not Iran

Monster, BTW :

Hundreds of Israelis march in Tel Aviv protest against war with Iran :D

"Satan" ....... "Rain Fire on you" etc......... IMVHO close enough for government work ;) :(

Especially Israeli Government Work :shock: :(

Because human beings can be opportunists.........
Iran may think it has the chance of a lifetime to revive the Persian Empire/Hegemony while the US and others are war weary..........

Even a country like Iran has a Nadir :twisted: :( ...... Heck...... we/US/uz have Bush W. & Obama ;) :( 'Nuff said........
url=http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News ... ?id=263217]Liberman says Iran seeks to "spread the Islamic Revolution to as many countries as possible."[/url] :lol: :lol: Americans and west is replacing secular (Qaddafi, Mubarak, Assad, etc) with Islamist, Muslim Brotherhood and not Iran
I think you know that I am very skeptical of this... Am especially skeptical of the effect on Christians/non Sunni of removing Assad given the fiasco in Iraq...... I may be making a mistake here....... Hans & Ibrahim think so....... But that's how I'm betting........
Again, wonderful... I wish them success as long as long term this doesn't end up in with a Madhi Mad Mullah nuking them........ Willing to risk because I am NOT there.......... Playing for time........... For me that means peace........... For the mad mullahs it may mean nukes..........

Also remember that the protesters in Iran did NOT manage to overthrow the mad mullahs............

Maybe these Israeli protesters can restrain Bibi but don't bet the farm/Iran on it...........

Do you mean Iran should say if Israel bombs Iran, Iran would do nothing ?
NO!

What Iran needs to do is either

1. Remove any excuse Israel or the US would have to nuke Iran by completely giving up the nuke/enrichment program....... like South Africa did......
You could ask for compensation in the form of unfreezing of assets, opening of trade relations (those aircraft tires you want etc.) and other items
BUT the main thing to eliminate anything that could "justify" an attack........

or

2. Announce to the world that Iran is working on a nuke backed Space Program....... Orion Rockets........ Offer/ask for collaboration with US and other Nuke power........

or some better idea.......... if you or anyone else has one..........
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

"Satan" ....... "Rain Fire on you" etc......... IMVHO close enough for government work

Especially Israeli Government Work

Seems you saying calling somebody Satan or baby Satan should be reason to bomb and kill 1000s of civilians

and

would you not agree America & Zionist doing all those things last 33 yrs to our beloved Iran deserve naming them Satan and baby Satan ? ? .. what would west and Zionist do if Iran would assassinate their scientist and boast about it openly ? ? what would you guys do if Iranian presidential candidates (political elite of America) openly would say they so happy about killing Iranian scientist ? ? today Iranian mathematicians are killed and tomorrow Iranian gene-therapy or nano-technology or space technology or metallurgist and and and

Iranian people do not forget this things .. they will table all this at the right moment

and that is what west is afraid of

west is afraid of Iran becoming strong and tabling all what west done to Iran last 250 yrs .. beginning with that cow (queen) Victoria

And

Monster ,

there is only one way to calm down all this

west must sit down with Iran and address all Iranian grievances last 300 yrs, repent, pay "Wiedergutmachung" and and

otherwise

attacking Iran, bombing Iran , will have same result as instigating that Saddam attack on Iran

west thought Iran will be weakened, fucked

result is Iran now stronger than ever was last 500 yrs and have nuclear bomb

was watching that Stratfor clip suggesting Iran only understands force, saying Iran agreed to ceasefire only after Americans shot down Iran Air passenger plane

yes, true, he is right, but he misunderstands

Iranians thought (still think) shooting down Iran Air was no accident but a signal to Iran that America would kill civilians no matter what

Iran retreated

and built up

now you where we are now

a nuclear Iran

Monster ,

Now

West

must

show

it means good

so that Iran does not feel threatened anymore, sits down and calms down

any aggression against Iran

would confirm to Iranian people

that mad mullahs were right to built the military and nuclear bomb

so, people talking about military aggression against Iran, are either stupid or charlatans

because military attack on Iran, will take this to the next level

meaning Iranians will be convinced, west real devil and must be confronted no matter what, nuclear (and all derivatives of that)

and and and

Because human beings can be opportunists .........

Iran may think it has the chance of a lifetime to revive the Persian Empire/Hegemony while the US and others are war weary ...

Napoleon and Hitler, both, wanted a united Europe

but by force

Iran wants to gather Persian nations under one umbrella , not by force, but by common interest, common culture, common civilization

that can not be achieved by force, sword .. all empires built by sword no more

Pomegranates kept the empire together not by force but by justice and goodwill .. many joined the empire voluntarily

1. Remove any excuse Israel or the US would have to nuke Iran by completely giving up the nuke/enrichment program....... like South Africa did......
You could ask for compensation in the form of unfreezing of assets, opening of trade relations (those aircraft tires you want etc.) and other items

or

2. Announce to the world that Iran is working on a nuke backed Space Program....... Orion Rockets........ Offer/ask for collaboration with US and other Nuke power........

Said many times, destiny of Israel, future of Israel, viability of Israel has ZERO to do with Iran

Had Iran anything to do with disappearance of Apartheid regime in South Africa ? .. in fact Shah was an ally of Apartheid regime, their Oil came from Iran (same as Israeli Oil came from Iran)

Israel future depends on 2 things

- accept Pali as an equal partner for negotiation .. meaning Pali do not sign on doted line in distress
- Israel fits in, becomes one of, the New Middle East .. meaning no more agent of west in ME

without those 2 conditions, Israel will not last .. not because of Iran

present form of Israel is not accepted by ME people, not accepted voluntarily .. and .. can not be forced

Jews must understand they can not force themselves in, they must be "invited" in if they want a home for the next 1000 yr

that is what Iranian people say and that is meant good for Jewish people

AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Veterans Today

EDITOR’S NOTE :

Reported properly, as Roy Tov advocates, disclosure can, or at least should, neutralize or diminish the ploys or their impact but, reported excessively, recklessly, with slight twists and spins on the truth, or without evidence to back up the charges, it can also discredit entire movements against just such things…as the often apparent assault on the credibility and importance of the truths behind 9-11.

Obama Bluffs Netanyahu

ABOUT THE AUTHOR— Roy Tov is an Israeli dissident who converted to Christianity. Having had a career at Israel’s highest scientific institution and having served in top-secret military units provided Tov with unique insights. This made Tov a marked man when he tried to leave Israel. An attack by Israel left him with permanent damage in his throat. Personal grudges and grievances aside, like Norman Finklestein, Noam Chomsky, Gilad Atzmon , Phil Weiss and so many others, he has the mind and the intellectual reasoning qualities of a typical well-educated and logical Jewish scholar. He is an effective researcher and writer on anti_Zionist and Israeli matters.

and

Roger Cohen (The NYTimes)

monster_gardener

CANDU Peace Gambit........

"Satan" ....... "Rain Fire on you" etc......... IMVHO close enough for government work

Especially Israeli Government Work

Seems you saying calling somebody Satan or baby Satan should be reason to bomb and kill 1000s of civilians

and

would you not agree America & Zionist doing all those things last 33 yrs to our beloved Iran deserve naming them Satan and baby Satan ? ? .. what would west and Zionist do if Iran would assassinate their scientist and boast about it openly ? ? what would you guys do if Iranian presidential candidates (political elite of America) openly would say they so happy about killing Iranian scientist ? ? today Iranian mathematicians are killed and tomorrow Iranian gene-therapy or nano-technology or space technology or metallurgist and and and

Iranian people do not forget this things .. they will table all this at the right moment

and that is what west is afraid of

west is afraid of Iran becoming strong and tabling all what west done to Iran last 250 yrs .. beginning with that cow (queen) Victoria

And

Monster ,

west must sit down with Iran and address all Iranian grievances last 300 yrs, repent, pay "Wiedergutmachung" and and

otherwise

attacking Iran, bombing Iran , will have same result as instigating that Saddam attack on Iran

west thought Iran will be weakened, fucked

result is Iran now stronger than ever was last 500 yrs and have nuclear bomb

was watching that Stratfor clip suggesting Iran only understands force, saying Iran agreed to ceasefire only after Americans shot down Iran Air passenger plane

yes, true, he is right, but he misunderstands

Iranians thought (still think) shooting down Iran Air was no accident but a signal to Iran that America would kill civilians no matter what

Iran retreated

and built up

now you where we are now

a nuclear Iran

Monster ,

Now

West

must

show

it means good

any aggression against Iran

would confirm to Iranian people

that mad mullahs were right to built the military and nuclear bomb

so, people talking about military aggression against Iran, are either stupid or charlatans

because military attack on Iran, will take this to the next level

meaning Iranians will be convinced, west real devil and must be confronted no matter what, nuclear (and all derivatives of that)

and and and

Because human beings can be opportunists .........

Iran may think it has the chance of a lifetime to revive the Persian Empire/Hegemony while the US and others are war weary ...

Napoleon and Hitler, both, wanted a united Europe

but by force

Iran wants to gather Persian nations under one umbrella , not by force, but by common interest, common culture, common civilization

Pomegranates kept the empire together not by force but by justice and goodwill .. many joined the empire voluntarily

or

Said many times, destiny of Israel, future of Israel, viability of Israel has ZERO to do with Iran

Had Iran anything to do with disappearance of Apartheid regime in South Africa ? .. in fact Shah was an ally of Apartheid regime, their Oil came from Iran (same as Israeli Oil came from Iran)

- accept Pali as an equal partner for negotiation .. meaning Pali do not sign on doted line in distress
- Israel fits in, becomes one of, the New Middle East .. meaning no more agent of west in ME

present form of Israel is not accepted by ME people, not accepted voluntarily .. and .. can not be forced

Jews must understand they can not force themselves in, they must be "invited" in if they want a home for the next 1000 yr

that is what Iranian people say and that is meant good for Jewish people

You're leaving out the 'Rain down fire on you' and other indicators previously mentioned that Israel should take this seriously.......
would you not agree America & Zionist doing all those things last 33 yrs to our beloved Iran deserve naming them Satan and baby Satan ? ? ..
The first time I heard the Satan talk was shortly after Ayatollah Khomenei came to power......... TTBOMK that is before there should have been a secular dispute between Iran and Israel........ Remember the joint Iran - Israel missile project? ........... IMVHO the Iran Israel dispute began as a theological one....... Talking Trees Say Kill Jew Hadith etc.............

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Perhaps if Iran agreed to immediately give up the nuke program with proofs and inspections..........

West........meaning mostly US..........

Could assist with installation of some sort of continuously inspected non weapons cycle CANDU or LFTR reactor in Iran.........

CANDU would be off the shelf....... Go for that....... LFTR too experimental........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANDU_reactor#Fuel_cycles

IIRC We/US tried to do something like this with the Norkers/North Korea.......

Ultimately did not work.............. Republican resistance and Norker treachery................

Doubtful especially in an election year....... Republicans would cry "Appeasement" and "Tribute" but could give Obama a boost to people who want peace.....

:idea: :idea: :idea: Worth a try........ Suggest Iran propose it immediately.

That is also the problem in Israel............. And to a lesser degree here in the US............
Pomegranates kept the empire together not by force but by justice and goodwill ..
Not always......... One bad apple can lead to a Nadir :twisted: :( :( :(

Note the tower of skulls built in imitation of Nadir Shah's hero, Timur/TAMERLANE! :roll: :shock: :o :shock: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nader_Shah ... and_legacy

I'm not so sure about that...Pre-Islamic Middle East :( ...Native Americans :| :( ...Aztecs :) ...Armenians :( ... Germans (Koenigsburg etc ) :) ... Tibetans :(

Not saying is always good ....... or bad...... Ask Tlaxcalans if Spaniard ;) :| or Aztec :twisted: :cry: :evil: better........
China/Tibet/Uigers... Maybe Afghans soon.. If Iran not buy/rescue its Afghan Hounds.... Chinese like to eat dogs ... or turn into lap pets... Happening to Uigers.. Be careful many of Afghan Hounds are S.O.B. ;) :twisted: Sunni Tallywacker who like to bite Shia.

Russia/Germans/Poles/Finns..........
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Look guys

by popular demand

Am posting the entire article and invite for a full debate

Obama Bluffs Netanyahu

Is the poker game between USA, Iran and Israel nearing its end ?

by Roy Tov

I wish I could say something smart about poker; that would be the perfect opening for an article on the ongoing poker game between the USA, Iran and Israel. Sadly, I don’t play the game. Yet, reliable sources told me that the most important thing while playing poker is not to blink. If you blink, the opponents may use the short visual break to trick you. It appears that this is all one needs to know about the game since on March 20, 2012, President Obama blinked and disclosed America’s strategy to defuse the stand-off in this political poker game.

On March 19, I published Armageddon’s Alliance just a few hours after Netanyahu’s speech to Christians United for Israel (CUFI) in Jerusalem.Analyzing Netanyahu’s words, CUFI’s reactions and a public speech—on the verge of being defined as a formal message from the Israeli establishment to American Jews—by leading Hebrew writer A. B. Yehoshua, it was easy to conclude that Israel is preparing an indirect attack on Iran. As a matter of fact this is the main political discourse in Tel Aviv for many months now. Yet, Israel has already acknowledged that it can’t strike effectively through conventional methods (see Israeli Defense Ministry Acknowledges Defeat and Astonishing Israeli Attack on Iran).

The Graet Game 2012

It seems that in order to attack Iran indirectly, Israel would try to use the heretic support of CUFI to force the American government to attack Iran, in what I have called in the past the “Wag the Dog” strategy. Yehoshua’s speech main surprise was a call to American Jews to emigrate to Israel; according to him this is so urgent that if possible, they should do that as of yesterday, leaving homes and jobs behind.

Due to the sensitive nature of that article’s content, a few things were just implied. Not only is that the favored way of a Hebrew speaker, it also saves me unpleasant encounters with the ADL and their nasty lawyers. Yet, the text was clear enough. One of my faithful readers in New England contacted me immediately, and in what I could judge only as an alarmed tone, asked me if Israel was to detonate a tactical nuclear device in the USA and blame Iran on that. In other words, I was asked if Israel was planning a false flag attack in the style of the 9/11 events, forcing the USA to attack Iran. Unfortunately, I failed to get an answer to that real concern from the Israeli Ministry of Defense.

Is that Possible ?

Could such a feat be achieved? The existence of tactical nuclear devices, capable of creating tiny nuclear explosions with very little—or none—long—lasting radioactive debris is almost formally admitted. The question I got—from a knowledgeable person—was almost a formal admission of that. Apparently, these devices can be made to fit an unsuspicious suitcase. Could Israel smuggle one into the US? The way to achieve that would be dismantling the device in as many parts as possible, while properly encapsulating the radiating ones, and then smuggling it using as many ports of entry as possible. Israel has three easy options for that. A certain group of Israeli citizens—who dress up in a peculiar way—has been many times reported in the Hebrew media as involved in the smuggling of diamonds and illegal goods by sewing them in their odd clothes. For various reasons, customs don’t touch them. Another channel is El Al, Israel’s airline. On October 4, 1992, El Al Flight 1862, a Boeing 747 cargo plane crashed into the Groeneveen and Klein-Kruitberg flats in the Bijlmermeer neighborhood of Amsterdam. Many people died and were injured. The cargo included over 280 kilograms of depleted uranium—used for certain types of missiles—and 190 litres of dimethyl methylphosphonate, which could be used in the synthesis of Sarin nerve gas. The owner of the last was Israel Institute for Biological Research. Most important of all, is the Zim option; I commented in The Cross of Bethlehem how this shipping company is used to transfer products from Dow Chemical to Dimona’s nuclear reactor. Overall, it seems Israel is capable of transferring whatever it wants into the USA.

The Great Game 2012

After Israel achieves that, what would its target be? It must be a place where Israel will find it easy to coordinate the event and where Israel will be perceived as a tragic victim of the event in the aftermath. Most readers have probably guessed like I did: New York. Keeping this in mind while reading Armageddon’s Alliance creates a scary picture, especially due to Yehoshua’s speech. “Leave America!,” he kept saying to American Jews. “Otherwise, you’ll be sacrificed as European Jewry was,” was the implied subtext.

Thus, on the theoretical level, this is a possible Israeli gambit. Would Netanyahu add to his title of bioterrorist the one of nuclear-terrorist? The American Administration has reasons to be worried.

The Poker Game

Hebrew mainstream media is quite boring last months: “War, War, War” read the headlines; “Iran, Iran, Iran” read their subtitles. I commented on that several times (for example in Israel Bluffs Iran). Israel’s poker ploy is clear: “Hold me back!” is Netanyahu saying to the world, hoping to force the USA to attack (see Netanyahu Wags the Dog).

Iran’s attitude is more developed. Its forces are arranged in a defensive fashion (this is admitted even by the CIA), but at the same time is providing help to Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza. Some time ago, I claimed that Bedouins may declare an independent state in the Sinai Peninsula and parts of the Negev Desert (see Explosion in Sinai). Confirming this possibility, Israeli media reported on March 19, 2012, that Iranian military experts are also training the Bedouins in Sinai. Iran’s poker ploy is sending a clear message that Israel could be hit even after a nuclear attack on the Iranian mainland.

America’s maneuvers were pretty clear until now. They were centered on complete support to Israel (see Netanyahu-Obama Talks Aftermath: Alert in Tel Aviv). Yet, it seems the USA is truly worried about the false flag operation described above. So worried, that on March 20, President Obama blinked.

On Tuesday, Obama made a video appeal to the Iranian people on the occasion of Nowruz—the Persian New Year—saying that there was “no reason for the United States and Iran to be divided from one another.” This is a sharp deviation from the belligerent Israeli-American discourse in recent months. Reliable sources claim these words left Netanyahu speechless and blinking uncontrollably.

Netanyahu is now afraid that the USA will sign a deal with Iran. After all, these two could live together in peace. Yet, Israel depends on war for its survival; this is so because war is Israel’s main source of incomes, but also because it is a way of controlling its population by distracting it from the deep social problems this country faces. Netanyahu needs a war with Iran. The only way Netanyahu could prevent a deal between the USA and Iran is by attacking Iran before an agreement is signed, or by performing a false flag attack on American soil. Obama bluffed Netanyahu, who is now looking down into hell, right below the bluff he is precariously standing on. No good options were left for him.

After WWII, the new nuclear weapons of the USA and the USSR lead them into a Cold War. Nowadays we are watching a new Cold War, this time between nuclear USA and a nuclear country that likes to portray itself as its ally: Israel.

Source : Roytov.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR— Roy Tov is an Israeli dissident who converted to Christianity. Having had a career at Israel’s highest scientific institution and having served in top-secret military units provided Tov with unique insights. This made Tov a marked man when he tried to leave Israel. An attack by Israel left him with permanent damage in his throat. Personal grudges and grievances aside, like Norman Finklestein, Noam Chomsky, Gilad Atzmon , Phil Weiss and so many others, he has the mind and the intellectual reasoning qualities of a typical well-educated and logical Jewish scholar. He is an effective researcher and writer on anti_Zionist and Israeli matters.

Roy Tov was a Top high ranking Israeli military intelligence officer

well ,

we should debate this

Monster, you go first

monster_gardener

Peace Possible but cost US more: Israeli & Saudi concerns..

Look guys

by popular demand

Am posting the entire article and invite for a full debate

Obama Bluffs Netanyahu

Is the poker game between USA, Iran and Israel nearing its end ?

by Roy Tov

I wish I could say something smart about poker; that would be the perfect opening for an article on the ongoing poker game between the USA, Iran and Israel. Sadly, I don’t play the game. Yet, reliable sources told me that the most important thing while playing poker is not to blink. If you blink, the opponents may use the short visual break to trick you. It appears that this is all one needs to know about the game since on March 20, 2012, President Obama blinked and disclosed America’s strategy to defuse the stand-off in this political poker game.

On March 19, I published Armageddon’s Alliance just a few hours after Netanyahu’s speech to Christians United for Israel (CUFI) in Jerusalem.Analyzing Netanyahu’s words, CUFI’s reactions and a public speech—on the verge of being defined as a formal message from the Israeli establishment to American Jews—by leading Hebrew writer A. B. Yehoshua, it was easy to conclude that Israel is preparing an indirect attack on Iran. As a matter of fact this is the main political discourse in Tel Aviv for many months now. Yet, Israel has already acknowledged that it can’t strike effectively through conventional methods (see Israeli Defense Ministry Acknowledges Defeat and Astonishing Israeli Attack on Iran).

The Graet Game 2012

It seems that in order to attack Iran indirectly, Israel would try to use the heretic support of CUFI to force the American government to attack Iran, in what I have called in the past the “Wag the Dog” strategy. Yehoshua’s speech main surprise was a call to American Jews to emigrate to Israel; according to him this is so urgent that if possible, they should do that as of yesterday, leaving homes and jobs behind.

Due to the sensitive nature of that article’s content, a few things were just implied. Not only is that the favored way of a Hebrew speaker, it also saves me unpleasant encounters with the ADL and their nasty lawyers. Yet, the text was clear enough. One of my faithful readers in New England contacted me immediately, and in what I could judge only as an alarmed tone, asked me if Israel was to detonate a tactical nuclear device in the USA and blame Iran on that. In other words, I was asked if Israel was planning a false flag attack in the style of the 9/11 events, forcing the USA to attack Iran. Unfortunately, I failed to get an answer to that real concern from the Israeli Ministry of Defense.

Is that Possible ?

Could such a feat be achieved? The existence of tactical nuclear devices, capable of creating tiny nuclear explosions with very little—or none—long—lasting radioactive debris is almost formally admitted. The question I got—from a knowledgeable person—was almost a formal admission of that. Apparently, these devices can be made to fit an unsuspicious suitcase. Could Israel smuggle one into the US? The way to achieve that would be dismantling the device in as many parts as possible, while properly encapsulating the radiating ones, and then smuggling it using as many ports of entry as possible. Israel has three easy options for that. A certain group of Israeli citizens—who dress up in a peculiar way—has been many times reported in the Hebrew media as involved in the smuggling of diamonds and illegal goods by sewing them in their odd clothes. For various reasons, customs don’t touch them. Another channel is El Al, Israel’s airline. On October 4, 1992, El Al Flight 1862, a Boeing 747 cargo plane crashed into the Groeneveen and Klein-Kruitberg flats in the Bijlmermeer neighborhood of Amsterdam. Many people died and were injured. The cargo included over 280 kilograms of depleted uranium—used for certain types of missiles—and 190 litres of dimethyl methylphosphonate, which could be used in the synthesis of Sarin nerve gas. The owner of the last was Israel Institute for Biological Research. Most important of all, is the Zim option; I commented in The Cross of Bethlehem how this shipping company is used to transfer products from Dow Chemical to Dimona’s nuclear reactor. Overall, it seems Israel is capable of transferring whatever it wants into the USA.

The Great Game 2012

After Israel achieves that, what would its target be? It must be a place where Israel will find it easy to coordinate the event and where Israel will be perceived as a tragic victim of the event in the aftermath. Most readers have probably guessed like I did: New York. Keeping this in mind while reading Armageddon’s Alliance creates a scary picture, especially due to Yehoshua’s speech. “Leave America!,” he kept saying to American Jews. “Otherwise, you’ll be sacrificed as European Jewry was,” was the implied subtext.

Thus, on the theoretical level, this is a possible Israeli gambit. Would Netanyahu add to his title of bioterrorist the one of nuclear-terrorist? The American Administration has reasons to be worried.

The Poker Game

Hebrew mainstream media is quite boring last months: “War, War, War” read the headlines; “Iran, Iran, Iran” read their subtitles. I commented on that several times (for example in Israel Bluffs Iran). Israel’s poker ploy is clear: “Hold me back!” is Netanyahu saying to the world, hoping to force the USA to attack (see Netanyahu Wags the Dog).

Iran’s attitude is more developed. Its forces are arranged in a defensive fashion (this is admitted even by the CIA), but at the same time is providing help to Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza. Some time ago, I claimed that Bedouins may declare an independent state in the Sinai Peninsula and parts of the Negev Desert (see Explosion in Sinai). Confirming this possibility, Israeli media reported on March 19, 2012, that Iranian military experts are also training the Bedouins in Sinai. Iran’s poker ploy is sending a clear message that Israel could be hit even after a nuclear attack on the Iranian mainland.

America’s maneuvers were pretty clear until now. They were centered on complete support to Israel (see Netanyahu-Obama Talks Aftermath: Alert in Tel Aviv). Yet, it seems the USA is truly worried about the false flag operation described above. So worried, that on March 20, President Obama blinked.

On Tuesday, Obama made a video appeal to the Iranian people on the occasion of Nowruz—the Persian New Year—saying that there was “no reason for the United States and Iran to be divided from one another.” This is a sharp deviation from the belligerent Israeli-American discourse in recent months. Reliable sources claim these words left Netanyahu speechless and blinking uncontrollably.

Netanyahu is now afraid that the USA will sign a deal with Iran. After all, these two could live together in peace. Yet, Israel depends on war for its survival; this is so because war is Israel’s main source of incomes, but also because it is a way of controlling its population by distracting it from the deep social problems this country faces. Netanyahu needs a war with Iran. The only way Netanyahu could prevent a deal between the USA and Iran is by attacking Iran before an agreement is signed, or by performing a false flag attack on American soil. Obama bluffed Netanyahu, who is now looking down into hell, right below the bluff he is precariously standing on. No good options were left for him.

After WWII, the new nuclear weapons of the USA and the USSR lead them into a Cold War. Nowadays we are watching a new Cold War, this time between nuclear USA and a nuclear country that likes to portray itself as its ally: Israel.

Source : Roytov.com

Roy Tov was a Top high ranking Israeli military intelligence officer

well ,

we should debate this

Monster, you go first

Thank You VERY Much for you post, Azari.

Thank you again for posting the article: something that I would not have been likely to see otherwise.

Is it possible that Israel could do a false flag nuke attack on the US?

Yes. When dealing with things like this, one has to consider capabilities as well as what you believe intentions are.

Israel has nukes. Is tech savvy: so probably has portable nukes that could be used. Israel has done false flag operations (Hat tip to Azrael).
Israel/Bibi does NOT like or trust Obama.... Possibly correctly..........May be getting desperate......

Likewise the Saudis......... Desperate people can be VERY dangerous...... ***

This article reminds me of another nightmare vision: "Prayers for the Assassin" where a false flag operation by Israel like this is discovered after nukes have been used on Washington, New York and Mecca* ..... Results in the destruction of Israel and the conversion of much of America to Islam and a Civil war that breaks up America into about 4 separate nations..........

The twist is that there was a second false flag operation within the first, that the Israeli agent responsible for the attacks was working for a Muslim terrorist mastermind......... who got pretty much what he wanted......... :evil:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayers_for_the_Assassin

Byzantine but has to be considered.......

Yes Israel could do it but so could other players.......... and try to blame it on either Israel OR Iran.....

I consider it a real possibility that Iran already has portable nukes purchased most likely from the Soviets or possibly the Norks. Could set up something on the order of "Prayers for the Assassin......

Likewise the Saudis......... They have the money...... Could have bought nukes from the Soviets or others........ Saudis would love to see the effective end of Shia Islam/Iran.........turn the Persian Gulf into the Arabian Gulf......... Elite will be gone for the fallout season......... :twisted:

The Pakistanis.. probably less likely ......but the US-Pakistan relationship is deteriorating ........ Who knows who has control of the Pak Nukes for how long...... And what they think other than a burning desire for revenge on India.....The wrong people in Pakistan might not mind having Shia Iran, Jewish Israel and Infidel US bloody each other....... Might give them a chance to do India.......But the fallout makes me rate this one less likely but not impossible.......

The Norks: Cause chaos so can grab South Korea while US busy with Iran and Israel..... Probably not but ..... with Norks :shock: ........

Other actors possible too...... China if they decide they don't need US as a market when we pay with funny money ....... Russia if annoyed enough.... Unlikely but possible..... Brits and French least likely IMVHO but.............

Bottom Line: Possible.......... Possible enough that it needs to be guarded against.......

Means that as peace is sought, care must be paid to the concerns of the Israelis and Saudis at least...... Need to be assured that peace does not mean that either is being abandoned........

Especially Israel as we KNOW for sure that they have Nukes.......... Aid will have to be continued unchanged or increased :|........**

Israel and Iran also need to make peace...... Would love to see as allies again....... Maybe a joint missile project including the US this time: Orion Rocket...........

Details to be discussed later but essentially Israel as it is inside the current borders: Gaza is already gone so the main adjustments need to be on the West Bank: maybe a 3 State Solution...... No more attacks......... Palestinians who want to leave can leave for wherever will take them........ Try to turn Gaza and West Bank into Hong Kong/Singapore/Macao of Mediterranean for those who remain.......

If Iran got a CANDU reactor as part of the deal and set it up properly, Iran could become the radiological disposer for the World........
Make money AND make Iran essential to the world even after the oil runs out......... I wish we/US would do something like this to take care of our radio-waste......

All of this mean if humanity want to survive.......... Get off this 3rd Rock from the Sun/Bedlam planet..........

The Good News: If Tov is right about the mini-nukes specs, then Project Orion is more possible than ever.

* Radiological attack: Mecca is intact but the Haj is now often a life ending event :shock:

** Reminds me of the Begin, Carter, Sadat accords.......

*** Would be horrendously risky to try an indirect attack like this...... If you want something done right, Do It Yourself........

IMVHO would be MUCH smarter for Israel to just attack Iran directly with some sort of short half life salted nuke attack. Might well be able to get US to forgive especially if there is something that could be viewed as a provocation.......

Much smarter than tricking a clumsy US to attack Iran.... probably would not do the job thoroughly enough......
And if Iran survives, it will likely attack with counter attack and high probability of good bye much of Northern Hemisphere........

Could happen anyway if Iran has Soviet nukes......... Or if others undertake to avenge Iran even if they were 'despicable Shia'............

I imagine any attack would be aimed at Obama so we/US get Biden as President..... :shock:

BUT if false flag discovered and we/US are not sent Bibi's and other conspirator's heads........ End of US Israel relationship...... Possible Armageddon for at least Northern Hemisphere....... Salted nukes..........

Unless peace is made on terms tolerable to all concerned with ability to screw the deal........... Trouble ahead....... I could be wrong..........
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Haaretz

It's just a matter of time before U.S. tires of Israel

Israel doesn't know when to stop, and it could pay dearly as a result.

An elephant and an ant will meet in Washington on Monday for a critical summit. But wait, who here is the elephant and who the ant? Who is the superpower and who the patronage state?

A new chapter is being written in the history of nations. Never before has a small country dictated to a superpower; never before has the chirp of the cricket sounded like a roar; never has the elephant resembled the ant - and vice versa. No Roman province dared tell Julius Caesar what to do, no tribe ever dreamed of forcing Genghis Khan to act in accordance with its own tribal interests. Only Israel does this. On Monday, when Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu meet at the White House, it will be hard to tell which one is the real leader of the world.

For the past few years the Israeli cricket has been chirping "Iran," and the world responds with a muffled echo. It isn't that Iran is only an Israeli problem, but North Korea could endanger Japan just as much as Iran endangers Israel - and the world has not come running to Japan's side. Netanyahu's Israel has dictated the global agenda as no small state has ever done before, just as its international standing is at its nadir and its dependence on the United States at a zenith.

To the miracles of the rebirth of the Hebrew language after two millennia, the establishment of a thriving country of immigrants in the Land of Israel in such a short span of time and the invention of the kibbutz, we must now add another, much more deserving of a place on the list of the seven wonders of the world than the statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro, than the Roman Colosseum or the Great Wall of China: Israel's wondrous power in the face of the United States. There is no rational explanation.

Israel features in the American presidential campaign as no other foreign country does, with the candidates vying for the sobriquet of "biggest Israel-lover" to the point where it often seems to be the main issue. Rich Jews like Sheldon Adelson donate enormous war chests to candidates for the sole purpose of buying their support for Israel, while the president of the United States, who won with a message of change, was forced to fold up, at lightning speed, the flag of planting peace in the Middle East simply because Israel said "No." If last week a British member of the House of Lords was forced to resign from Parliament after daring to criticize Israel, in the United States she would never have even considered making her views known.

Israel is teaching the world a lesson in international relations: Size doesn't matter. When it comes to foreign policy Europe toes the U.S. line much more than tiny Israel does. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu also taught the world that it's possible to tell the American president "No," bluntly and explicitly, and not only remain alive but even to gain in strength. So Obama begged for an extension of the settlement construction freeze - so what? Netanyahu will take care of it: He took the issue off the agenda.

When he goes to the White House on Monday he will make a new demand: Either you or we (attack Iran ), putting the leader of the free world in a tight spot. Obama does not want to ensnare his country in another war or in an energy crisis, but when Netanyahu hath demanded, who will not fear?

This would appear to be a good thing, a reason to marvel at the prime minister. A cat may look at a king, but it doesn't always end well. One day, perhaps, even in brainwashed America the questions may begin: another war? Is it right to put more American soldiers in harm's way for an interest that is more Israeli than it is American? And perhaps we should also make demands from the small protege?

For now, Obama may be unable to prohibit Israel from a military adventure in Iran without offering serious quid pro quo. After all, we are talking about the prime minister of Israel.

But one day the rope could snap and the whole thing could blow up in the face of power-drunk Israel : Israel doesn't know when to stop, and it could pay dearly as a result.

BiBi ,

this from a friend of Rhubarb,

this Iran rubbish

sounds and feels

another "April Glaspie" stunt

BiBi, in case you forgotten what happened

here the transcript

and here the result

XYXczlVlLyY

AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

In FT, I said things will end up in "one state solution"

and

Pasta and company ridiculed and attacked me

well

Haaretz : Many factors are fast rendering the two-state concept impracticable

One state solution, in reality, means a Palestinian state with Jews too living there

Best Zionist could hope, would be, a Pali province and a Jewish province

if so

Ashkenazim will leave