Most Annoying People in Hollywood

Past and present. You can't make this stuff up.
Azrael

Most Annoying People in Hollywood

Post by Azrael »

I'll start the list out right . . .

Michael Bay
James Franco
Harmony Korine
Paris Hilton
Shia LaBeouf
Eli Roth
Kathy Griffin
Justin Bieber
cultivate a white rose
Hoosiernorm

Re: Most Annoying People in Hollywood

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Never been there
Been busy doing stuff
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I have never heard of half of those people. Do I win?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I have never heard of half of those people. Do I win?
Same here . . except for Paris Hilton's nasty video, have no idea who those people are.

You'd probably have better luck, Az, trying for a list of Hollywood folks who aren't a pain in the ass . . . ;)
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
YMix

Post by YMix »

Michael Bay is a director of action movies - nice effects, retarded plots.

Justin Bieber is a moronic teen singer.

The rest I don't know.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I'm surprised these names seem so obscure.

I've gone months without watching television, don't have cable and hardly ever watch TV, and I've still heard of them.

Nobody's heard of Shia LaBeouf? Really? He's been in lots of movies over the last decade.

My cousin used to have a crush on him, back when she was 8. Probably her first crush. She'll be deciding on a college in the next week or so.
cultivate a white rose
YMix

Post by YMix »

Azrael wrote:Nobody's heard of Shia LaBeouf? Really? He's been in lots of movies over the last decade.
Judging by that name I would've taken him/her/whatever for a basketball player. Plus, 2002 was the beginning of my disconnect from pop culture. I still watch movies now and then, but not movies from the past decade. :D
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

YMix wrote:
Azrael wrote:Nobody's heard of Shia LaBeouf? Really? He's been in lots of movies over the last decade.
Judging by that name I would've taken him/her/whatever for a basketball player. Plus, 2002 was the beginning of my disconnect from pop culture. I still watch movies now and then, but not movies from the past decade. :D
I would have guessed a halal butcher.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I would have guessed a halal butcher.
Definitely not a Hindu butcher.
Enki

Post by Enki »

James Franco has been winning Oscars left and right.

I couldn't really care less who most of those people are, but I have heard of them all.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

I've heard of Hilton, Griffin, & Bieber but have only the vaguest notion of who/what they are as gained from fleeting references via mainstream media.

Alaska is, by definition, somewhat disconnected from contemporary culture, and, beyond that, my wife and I are even more so by choice. We don't go to movies. We don't eat out (which, to my mind, is a form of social "communion") because we don't eat "factory food." But we do watch a lot of TV—BBC and ABC/CBS/NBC news broadcasts . . beyond that only PBS and movies-by-choice via Netflix.
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

I know who all of those people are. Do I win something or need to apologize or what?
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Enki wrote:James Franco has been winning Oscars left and right.
Not true. He has been nominated for an Oscar, and has hosted the Oscars; but has never won an Oscar.
I couldn't really care less who most of those people are, but I have heard of them all.
Same here.
cultivate a white rose
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Ibrahim wrote:I know who all of those people are. Do I win something or need to apologize or what?
You didn't win anything and you certainly don't have to apologize. I was hoping that you would either agree or disagree with my selections, or name some of your own.
cultivate a white rose
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

cultivate a white rose