Old England

Past and present. You can't make this stuff up.
YMix

Old England

Post by YMix »

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Ibrahim

Re: Old England

Post by Ibrahim »

I can't speak to functionality, but the 20's/30's is just an excellent period for aesthetic design. That dining room is flawless.
noddy

Post by noddy »

the dining furniture is nice but "that green" in the kitchen is pretty bloody horrid and brings back memories of an ongoing home renovation disaster getting rid of it in my childhood house.
ultracrepidarian
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

I have a banged-up copper kettle that fell off the back of a Vespa and do a bounce-and-roll for forty yards on Lexington avenue. Really...... I was there when it happened. I parked the car off the corner and picked it up. I thought she was a candidate for the scrap yard surely, but I filled her with water anyway and she didn't leak and there just seemed something desperately sweet about her. She just boiled up a pot for some fresh tarragon tea I'm drinking right now. oh..... something about ol' blighty.....'>.......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........