Women

Past and present. You can't make this stuff up.
Azrael

Women

Post by Azrael »

This thread is about the better half of the human race.
cultivate a white rose
Simple Minded

Re: women

Post by Simple Minded »

Seems to be a dearth of opinions........

Maybe we're all too well trained....
Endovelico

Re: Women

Post by Endovelico »

If I were younger I might and try to find out why a number of very intelligent men tended to be misogynous... What did they know which we think it better to avoid?...
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

I feel for Western women. A paucity of men worth having. No wonder so many go lesbian so easy.

That ought to get it going.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

I make sandwiches that I share with a male coworker. Today, he ate only one and I assumed something was wrong.........

Something is wrong is the default condition of the universe. The relevant question is, how much wrong it is and who (besides myself) will be put out by it. I'm under the impression that men think differently, but for now I'll accept his answer that he just didn't have time to eat them....'>>..........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:I make sandwiches that I share with a male coworker. Today, he ate only one and I assumed something was wrong.........

Something is wrong is the default condition of the universe. The relevant question is, how much wrong it is and who (besides myself) will be put out by it. I'm under the impression that men think differently, but for now I'll accept his answer that he just didn't have time to eat them....'>>..........
:x :x YER TALKIN TO OTHER MEN?!?!

seriously baby doll, if you think something is wrong is the default condition of the universe, that is your parents fault. ;)

er... at least that's what people who think that way tell me! ;)

Whenever a woman gives me something to eat (mother-in-law, restaurant, drive thru, etc.) I always ask "Did you put extra love in it for me Baby?"

women seem to like that.... ;)
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

yes........ yes they do.......^_^..........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

lih75e6Rb8A
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Demon of Undoing wrote:I feel for Western women. A paucity of men worth having. No wonder so many go lesbian so easy.

That ought to get it going.
Meanwhile in the East . . .

K Bang | “The man must buy the house” - Men Protest Marriage Burden
The consistent upward trend in the average age of Korean newlyweds and the increase in the number of young people who say they do not plan to get married at all has led to what some call “the unmarriable generation”. For men, much of the stress about marriage boils down to their inability to meet the expectation that they buy a house for their bride before marriage. A new report profiles one such man, who despairs of getting married despite a career and a salary that would be enviable for most Koreans. While the criticism of “reverse discrimination” attracted a great deal of support online, there were also strong voices saying that men should take the first step and refuse to cooperate with a materialistic mindset rooted in Korean tradition.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.