Why Big Obama Donors Shouldn't be Ambassadors

Past and present. You can't make this stuff up.
Doc

Why Big Obama Donors Shouldn't be Ambassadors

Post by Doc »

You can't make this stuff up. Obama big campaign donor and nominee as ambassador to Norway explains how he doesn't have a clue about Norway and probably doesn't even know where Norway is at. :shock:

272_ZX7m1YA
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Re: Why Big Obama Donors Shouldn't be Ambassadors

Post by Typhoon »

This American tradition of rewarding, often unqualified, POTUS supporters with ambassadorships is one of the stranger aspects of US federal politics.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Nations have always done this, offering ambassadorships as munchy treats to special pets. Just not a smart thing to do, that....;>>.........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Change.
Censorship isn't necessary
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Ambassador Without an Embassy/The Benghazi Football Team....

Post by monster_gardener »

Typhoon wrote:This American tradition of rewarding, often unqualified, POTUS supporters with ambassadorships is one of the stranger aspects of US federal politics.
Thank You Very Much for your post, Typhoon.

At least it used to be a reward rather than a punishment.....

Recalling a Latin American Dictator oops I mean President ;) who was known to get rid of political opponents by appointing them as Ambassador....

To a nation with which he did not have diplomatic relations....... ;) :twisted: :lol:

All in all a rather humane method considering the traditional methods of getting rid of rivals... :twisted:

But under Dictator Wannabe obama, the Arrogant Lying Dog Eating Creature from the Chicago Lagoon, being appointed an Ambassador can be quite dangerous given what happened to Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi... :shock:

I recall one commentator saying he would rather have his son be a Football Player ;) than an Ambassador for this Administration.....

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2 ... -Under-You
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Wanna Be Ambassador to Argentina?
It’ll cost you $500,000. A map of how much some of the plum ambassadorships go for nowadays.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Re: Ambassador Without an Embassy/The Benghazi Football Team

Post by Typhoon »

monster_gardener wrote:
Typhoon wrote:This American tradition of rewarding, often unqualified, POTUS supporters with ambassadorships is one of the stranger aspects of US federal politics.
. . .

Recalling a Latin American Dictator oops I mean President ;) who was known to get rid of political opponents by appointing them as Ambassador....

To a nation with which he did not have diplomatic relations....... ;) :twisted: :lol:

All in all a rather humane method considering the traditional methods of getting rid of rivals... :twisted:

. . .
Okay, that's funny. A SA dictator with an appreciation for the absurd.