First World Public Service Announcements (FWPSA's)

Past and present. You can't make this stuff up.
Simple Minded

First World Public Service Announcements (FWPSA's)

Post by Simple Minded »

"If those of us who are more enlightened, don't share our "knowledge," those of us who are less enlightened will remain so (They won't get no better in RZ speak-SM)!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uveb8-L3YHY

Executive summary: If you let others define your sense of self-identity, and how you choose to think and feel, you will probably lead a miserable life, cause some people really suck.

"We" need to fix the people who suck..... and by focusing on our differences, we can make them more like us.

:P
noddy

Re: FIRST WORLD PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS (FWPSA's)

Post by noddy »

i didnt hear it, just skimmed through the visuals.

does that mean white folks get to be upset at anyone in jeans and a tshirt ?
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:i didnt hear it, just skimmed through the visuals.

does that mean white folks get to be upset at anyone in jeans and a tshirt ?
Wow! Yer never gonna preciate deep stuff unless you pay attention.

No, obviously, they have to be capable of exhaling CO2......
noddy

Post by noddy »

i try and limit my consumption of scary-dumb to a few special moments a week.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:i try and limit my consumption of scary-dumb to a few special moments a week.
Previously, you made a good point. Unless you are sitting naked in the woods, you are appropriating the achievements of some past culture.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:i try and limit my consumption of scary-dumb to a few special moments a week.
There's a billion dollar ap to write, a smart user filter for smart phones.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:
i turned it on and the internet went dark, i couldnt even find my own stuff.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
i turned it on and the internet went dark, i couldnt even find my own stuff.
nother data point of them oppressing us.......
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

No zombies either. Disrespectful to Haitian traditional religion.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... le/414810/

New Executive summary: "The universe doesn't care about how I feel? Only the dude that gets paid to kiss my ass (so Daddy can just write a check and then doesn't have to kiss my ass) really cares? And he doesn't always agree but might have his own opinion? That sucks!!!!"

I remember the good ole days, when children found Halloween costumes to be scary, or funny, or too stupid to wear, but never hurtful......

As the old saw goes "If you take everything as a matter of life and death, you will die many times."

Making videos like this has to be cheaper than building a border fence........
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

SPIRIT AIRLINES DOES NOT RECOGNISE YOUR CLAIM FOR PEBBLES AS AN EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL

Now you have two choices, both of them bad......'>......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:SPIRIT AIRLINES DOES NOT RECOGNISE YOUR CLAIM FOR PEBBLES AS AN EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL

Now you have two choices, both of them bad......'>......
The kind of person who flushes their emotional support hammer does the toilet needs a lot more help than an emotional support hamster can provide.

Probably a lefty, AGW believer who suspected her hamster voted for Trump.......

Cue Flip Wilson: "Da spirit made me do it!"
noddy

Re: First World Public Service Announcements (FWPSA's)

Post by noddy »

thats crazy.

anyone who flushes their support animal down the toilet because someone told them too is a person who shouldnt handle sharp objects.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

noddy wrote:thats crazy.

anyone who flushes their support animal down the toilet because someone told them too is a person who shouldnt handle sharp objects.
Righteo. Their hamster does not go in the toilet. It goes straight up their heinie.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:

Righteo. Their hamster does not go in the toilet. It goes straight up their heinie.
Shame on you for mansplaining that, you misogynist pig! :P

Her hamster has access to body cavities that you don't possess (your hamster is therefore oppressed)! I think Oprah called it a vee-jay-jay!

Try to be a little more open minded in the future!
Last edited by Simple Minded on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I'd like to think that girl will get arrested for cruelty to an animal.... but in the new America, the concept of personal responsibility has been replaced with society is to blame.

It would be interesting to talk to her parents for about 15 minutes to see if they are to blame, or maybe it was some peers.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:

you are the resident expert on FloridaMan, I wont be arguing :)
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:

I'm gonna doubt his expertise until I see the video...... ;)
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

noddy wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:

FloridaMan has problems with this. The hamster fits, but there is no room for the hamster's lawn chair and beach umbrella.

And thanks for the idea. Next time I need a username in a mmrpg it will be FloridaMan!

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

It's a San Francisco joke, but I think it also fits here (pun intended).

What did the brown gerbil say to the white gerbil?
"You must be new in town!"
noddy

Post by noddy »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Next time I need a username in a mmrpg it will be FloridaMan!
i spose thats a chaotic neutral character, anything is possible and they love the magic potions.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

noddy wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Next time I need a username in a mmrpg it will be FloridaMan!
i spose thats a chaotic neutral character, anything is possible and they love the magic potions.
True. When Disney opened here (circa 1970) they would not hire anyone who had smoked reefer. They had to change that because they couldn't find enough people to hire.

Teresa of Ávila