Drug commonly used by veterinarians to kill dogs and cats

Past and present. You can't make this stuff up.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Re: drug commonly used by veterinarians to kill dogs and cat

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

By switching to a single dose of Nembutal — the product name of pentobarbital — Mr. Hearn’s execution cost the state $1,286.86 instead of the normal $84.55 for a three-drug cocktail. Before a string of recent executions across America, pentobarbital was used primarily in lethal injections administered to pets that were put to sleep by veterinarians.
I know of some one faced with a similar fate. For crapping a fat one on the bed for the third time in a week........

Still, overall...... it's a better fate than the one meted out by the SWAT team.........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Enki

Re: Drug commonly used by veterinarians to kill dogs and cat

Post by Enki »

I don't understand why they simply will not use opiates. Just inject the motherfucker with some fentanyl, let him doze off into a dreamlike bliss, from which he will never return. Opioids are not terribly expensive.

The three drug cocktail as I understand it, is actually rather cruel.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Enki wrote:.

I don't understand why they simply will not use opiates. Just inject the motherfucker with some fentanyl, let him doze off into a dreamlike bliss, from which he will never return. Opioids are not terribly expensive.

The three drug cocktail as I understand it, is actually rather cruel.

opiates , fentanyl ? ? ?

:lol: :lol:

better give him a few "Vodka and Tonic" until he passes out

come on Tinker,

the guy should suffer and not having fun exiting

Enki

Post by Enki »

That is illegal in America.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton