Complaints

Code of conduct, technical issues and problems, suggestions, and/or complaints
Parodite

Re: Complaints

Post by Parodite »

Typhoon wrote:
Parodite wrote:
Typhoon wrote:It comes as absolutely no surprise that some posters, those that are only capable of perceiving their own grievances, will

1/ completely miss the point; and

2/ act in a manner that only serves to reinforce my observation.
Indeed you entirely missed the point, which is no surprise to me.
That someone on the internet called you a naughty name and now you're having a temper tantrum?

No need to mention it. It's self-evident.
Name calling by your own forum standards is not kosher. Now the bully of this forum continues to do so on every possible occasion where I express criticism on Islam, Islamic culture. You allow this to continue. At least Spengler had the courage / courtesy to deny Pastaneta entry to the forum for some weeks in the hope to stop her name calling.

You are a lousy moderator, arrogant, a gullible one too and by definition a racist because you apply double standards when it concerns Islam that you think is in a special postition. You want to protect the browny because you look down on him. This cannot be repeated enough times. You are not only a racist but also a sexist for obsessively posting beautiful women on this forum. The only difference between you and Jack the Ripper is that he had the courage to act our his desires. You are a hypocrite and a liar.
Deep down I'm very superficial
YMix

Post by YMix »

The genuflect... :shock:
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
noddy

Post by noddy »

perhaps not the best example of the right to free speech and pushing peoples buttons i have ever seen.

burp.

ever considered that someone is testing your mosque thesis ?
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Parodite wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Parodite wrote:
Typhoon wrote:It comes as absolutely no surprise that some posters, those that are only capable of perceiving their own grievances, will

1/ completely miss the point; and

2/ act in a manner that only serves to reinforce my observation.
Indeed you entirely missed the point, which is no surprise to me.
That someone on the internet called you a naughty name and now you're having a temper tantrum?

No need to mention it. It's self-evident.
Name calling by your own forum standards is not kosher. Now the bully of this forum continues to do so on every possible occasion where I express criticism on Islam, Islamic culture. You allow this to continue. At least Spengler had the courage / courtesy to deny Pastaneta entry to the forum for some weeks in the hope to stop her name calling.

You are a lousy moderator, arrogant, a gullible one too and by definition a racist because you apply double standards when it concerns Islam that you think is in a special postition. You want to protect the browny because you look down on him. This cannot be repeated enough times. You are not only a racist but also a sexist for obsessively posting beautiful women on this forum. The only difference between you and Jack the Ripper is that he had the courage to act our his desires. You are a hypocrite and a liar.
Q.E.D.

Btw, I should let you know that youtube called. They miss you in the comments section of any randomly selected video.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Parodite wrote:. . the bully of this forum continues . . Pastaneta . . name calling. . .
Pasta's spirit lives on . . or is it simply that every forum has its bully?
fraud.jpg
fraud.jpg (101.01 KiB) Viewed 1700 times
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

I have to admit that there have been times when I've considered channeling my inner Maoist and doing a poster purge that would make the Red Guards of yore wave their Little Red Books with enthusiastic approval.

Especially after the recent time spent sending childish and offensive Drone and Pakistan posts to Hell.

If the mod's job becomes too time consuming with regards to modding, then perhaps a little Cultural Revolution may be in order.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Typhoon wrote:I have to admit that there have been times when I've considered channeling my inner Maoist and doing a poster purge that would make the Red Guards of yore wave their Little Red Books with enthusiastic approval.

If the mod's job becomes too time consuming with regards to sending posts to Hell, then perhaps a Cultural Revolution may be in order.
i can sympathize. Who can forget Pastaneta and Charleston?

Rather than go through the time-consuming process of moving offensive posts to Hell, mightn't it be easier to:

1) edit out offensive language,
2) lock the thread,
3) impose a time-out on the offending member, or
4) delete the thread/post?

All the above options are currently used on the Alaska forum in which I participate.

A few unruly members should not be allowed to spoil these fora for those who can tolerate differing opinions without becoming abusive.
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
Skin Job

Post by Skin Job »

I'm a mod on a technical forum, and we are instructed to quickly and without comment delete posts which contain offensive material or personal attacks. It's understood and accepted there, because of the focused nature of the subject matter. On a wide ranging forum like this, the mods jobs are an order of magnitude more difficult. I think the policies in place are as fair as can be humanly managed, and I appreciate the efforts of the mods not to let their personal biases shape their actions, even if, like all of us, they are not always perfect.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Marcus and SkinJob, thanks for your input and suggestions.

There is also some history here regarding deleting posts.

Back on the original forum which many of the posters here once frequented, a major complaint of posters was the deletion of posts without a trace.

The solution here is the Hell section. However, it is a bit labour intensive and time consuming to move posts in there.

Esp if there is a high volume of posts the violate the SFR [Simple Forum Rules].

I'll have to discuss this with the other mod, but an alternative solution is

1/ Purely offensive troll posts. No content of value:

PM a copy of post to original poster with notice: "Post violates the SFR. Removed."
with no option of reposting;

Delete post; repost will result in a ban

2/ Post has content of value, with some offensive lines.

PM a copy of the post to original poster with notice: "Post does not meet the SFR. Please edit and repost."

Delete post: repost allowed after edit to meet the SFR

This would, I think, address the issue of posts disappearing as the original poster has a copy and reduce the workload on the mods.

Will have to discuss with YMix, the other mod.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Rowan Atkinson: we must be allowed to insult each other

:D
Typhoon wrote:Will have to discuss with YMix, the other mod.
I shall notify myself. ;)
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

YMix wrote:Rowan Atkinson: we must be allowed to insult each other
YMix,

I read the link and agree and disagree. Howeverrrrr . . there are insults and there are insults.

No one should be insulted/offended by statements such as "There ain't no god" or "Christianity is a religion for losers" or "Islam is a religion of savagery and conquest." Everyone is entitled to an opinion regardless of how wrong others might think that opinion to be.

But anyone should be insulted by statements such as "You are stupid for believing in God" or "You're just a dirty, Muslim jihadist" or "You're a stinking racist skinhead."

The difference is the difference between a person and an idea. Ideas/concepts/ideologies/religions/etc. are fair game. People are not. Now. as a Christian, I have the option of becoming offended if someone abuses Christianity, but that amounts to taking criticism of an idea personally . . that's a no-no. That's my problem, not the poster's problem. Keep comments confined to the realm of ideas and all will be well.

All posts that insult/abuse/accuse persons should be deleted/whatever.
--- Richard Nixon
—John Calvin
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Typhoon wrote:. . Back on the original forum which many of the posters here once frequented, a major complaint of posters was the deletion of posts without a trace. . .
Ah, yes, the good ol' days . . who can forget them?

Point well taken, CS.
--- Richard Nixon
—John Calvin
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

They include a 16-year-old boy being held for peacefully holding a placard reading "Scientology is a dangerous cult", and gay rights campaigners from the group Outrage! detained when they protested against Islamic fundamentalist group Hizb ut-Tahrir over its stance on gays, Jews and women.
I don't think either of the examples cited would violate the current SFRs.
YMix wrote:
Quite. And I shall likewise do so.
Skin Job

Post by Skin Job »

Typhoon wrote:Marcus and SkinJob, thanks for your input and suggestions.

There is also some history here regarding deleting posts.

Back on the original forum which many of the posters here once frequented, a major complaint of posters was the deletion of posts without a trace.

The solution here is the Hell section. However, it is a bit labour intensive and time consuming to move posts in there.

Esp if there is a high volume of posts the violate the SFR [Simple Forum Rules].

I'll have to discuss this with the other mod, but an alternative solution is

1/ Purely offensive troll posts. No content of value:

PM a copy of post to original poster with notice: "Post violates the SFR. Removed."
with no option of reposting;

Delete post; repost will result in a ban

2/ Post has content of value, with some offensive lines.

PM a copy of the post to original poster with notice: "Post does not meet the SFR. Please edit and repost."

Delete post: repost allowed after edit to meet the SFR

This would, I think, address the issue of posts disappearing as the original poster has a copy and reduce the workload on the mods.

Will have to discuss with YMix, the other mod.
Please don't take my comment to be a suggestion that posts here should be deleted! I was just contrasting my easy job with your very difficult one as food for thought for other impassioned posters who might cut you guys some slack.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Typhoon wrote:
Parodite wrote:You are a lousy moderator, arrogant, a gullible one too and by definition a racist because you apply double standards when it concerns Islam that you think is in a special postition. You want to protect the browny because you look down on him. This cannot be repeated enough times. You are not only a racist but also a sexist for obsessively posting beautiful women on this forum. The only difference between you and Jack the Ripper is that he had the courage to act our his desires. You are a hypocrite and a liar.
Q.E.D.

Btw, I should let you know that youtube called. They miss you in the comments section of any randomly selected video.
Your evasions do not change the facts as I presented them, and make your true motives all the more transparant. Who you think is going to buy this joke? Your quasi intellectual posts and scientific pretences combined with the lack of credentials as to give yourself credibility on issues like global warming are telling.

The often underaged women you post in erotic poses has been noted in the past and your denial can only be explained as symptomatic of your corrupt character, with a strong psychopathic fingerprint. You started to believe in your own lies. You like scenes where women are raped and then murdered, preferably Asian women. There are racists who hate their own race more than any other, and they are the most vile and vice. You are the perfect example of the most loathsome. As said the only difference between you and Jack the R. is your cowardice.

Needless to say that due to your incompetence as a moderator, this forum is indeed no better than the comments section of any randomly selected video on youtube. Glad you saw the light, finally.
Skin Job

Post by Skin Job »

Wow, why do you persist in posting here, when you so clearly find this forum so contemptible? If this was a bar, any bouncer would have had you out on your ass, by now.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Skin Job wrote:Wow, why do you persist in posting here, when you so clearly find this forum so contemptible? If this was a bar, any bouncer would have had you out on your ass, by now.
Well, it's up to the owner of the bar when the bouncer kicks ass or not. How to manage the drunk Internet crowd. I'm sure it's not easy. Especially when the crowd is so diverse. And of course with a muslim bully and a white power racist present there is always fun to be expected.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Parodite wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Parodite wrote:You are a lousy moderator, arrogant, a gullible one too and by definition a racist because you apply double standards when it concerns Islam that you think is in a special postition. You want to protect the browny because you look down on him. This cannot be repeated enough times. You are not only a racist but also a sexist for obsessively posting beautiful women on this forum. The only difference between you and Jack the Ripper is that he had the courage to act our his desires. You are a hypocrite and a liar.
Q.E.D.

Your evasions do not change the facts as I presented them, and make your true motives all the more transparant. Who you think is going to buy this joke? Your quasi intellectual posts and scientific pretences combined with the lack of credentials as to give yourself credibility on issues like global warming are telling.

The often underaged women you post in erotic poses has been noted in the past and your denial can only be explained as symptomatic of your corrupt character, with a strong psychopathic fingerprint. You started to believe in your own lies. You like scenes where women are raped and then murdered, preferably Asian women. There are racists who hate their own race more than any other, and they are the most vile and vice. You are the perfect example of the most loathsome. As said the only difference between you and Jack the R. is your cowardice.

Needless to say that due to your incompetence as a moderator, this forum is indeed no better than the comments section of any randomly selected video on youtube. Glad you saw the light, finally.
Yet, despite your claims, here you are, back and eager for more.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Parodite wrote:The often underaged women you post in erotic poses has been noted in the past and your denial can only be explained as symptomatic of your corrupt character, with a strong psychopathic fingerprint.
Proof?
You started to believe in your own lies. You like scenes where women are raped and then murdered, preferably Asian women.
Proof?
There are racists who hate their own race more than any other, and they are the most vile and vice. You are the perfect example of the most loathsome. As said the only difference between you and Jack the R. is your cowardice.
Are you trying to get yourself banned deliberately? Is it because Typhoon (and me, yes) refused to ban you on request?
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

YMix wrote:
Parodite wrote:The often underaged women you post in erotic poses has been noted in the past and your denial can only be explained as symptomatic of your corrupt character, with a strong psychopathic fingerprint.
Proof?
You started to believe in your own lies. You like scenes where women are raped and then murdered, preferably Asian women.
Proof?
You should ask Ibrahim how to answer when somebody asks for proof after he accuses people of these types of things without any proof. And he is pretty skilled at making it then look as though there are just two ass holes in a mudfight. I think he can help you, really!
There are racists who hate their own race more than any other, and they are the most vile and vice. You are the perfect example of the most loathsome. As said the only difference between you and Jack the R. is your cowardice.
Are you trying to get yourself banned deliberately? Is it because Typhoon (and me, yes) refused to ban you on request?
I'm trying to make you and Typhoon understand that being smeared poo and lies right into your face is not really funny anymore after a while, and sometimes even really irritating. But maybe you guys are such cool-proof personalities that it slides off your skins even if it would continue for years.

I didn't mean anything of what I said to CS about those pictures or his qualities as a Mod, I just felt like for evilish fun emulate Ibrahim and see how that works out. I'm afraid it didn't help me in this case either. :lol: If it crossed nobody's mind I was just emulating Ibrahim... i'm in serious trouble after all. :oops:

Good luck with figuring things out. I wouldn't change much, with only one addition; dare be impulsive sometimes. Ban or temporarily ban somebody when s/he causing you too much mod trouble. In sports they do same right? Penalty minutes, temporary bans after types or number of offenses. But don't try define the offenses; you are Mod Gods, make rules, break rules, do things on impuls whithout justification and clarification needed. There was a time when Gods could do as they pleased.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Parodite wrote:You should ask Ibrahim how to answer when somebody asks for proof after he accuses people of these types of things without any proof. And he is pretty skilled at making it then look as though there are just two ass holes in a mudfight. I think he can help you, really!
So why do you stoop to Ibrahim's level?
I'm trying to make you and Typhoon understand that being smeared poo and lies right into your face is not really funny anymore after a while, and sometimes even really irritating. But maybe you guys are such cool-proof personalities that it slides off your skins even if it would continue for years.

I didn't mean anything of what I said to CS about those pictures or his qualities as a Mod, I just felt like for evilish fun emulate Ibrahim and see how that works out. I'm afraid it didn't help me in this case either. :lol: If it crossed nobody's mind I was just emulating Ibrahim... i'm in serious trouble after all. :oops:

Good luck with figuring things out. I wouldn't change much, with only one addition; dare be impulsive sometimes. Ban or temporarily ban somebody when s/he causing you too much mod trouble. In sports they do same right? Penalty minutes, temporary bans after types or number of offenses. But don't try define the offenses; you are Mod Gods, make rules, break rules, do things on impuls whithout justification and clarification needed. There was a time when Gods could do as they pleased.
I was impulsive once and Mr. Perfect complained that I did him wrong. That's how this thread got started. :)
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

YMix wrote:
Parodite wrote:You should ask Ibrahim how to answer when somebody asks for proof after he accuses people of these types of things without any proof. And he is pretty skilled at making it then look as though there are just two ass holes in a mudfight. I think he can help you, really!
So why do you stoop to Ibrahim's level?
I don't. Over and over I defended myself against his accusations with good reason and argument. That I'm not always polite while doing that, well that's me. Me calling him a monkey poo sprayer, if that is what you think equals his low level, I don't agree. It is the least I can do when he calls me straight to my face without any blinking or hint of irony/humor.. a white racist neo-Nazi who loves to see Muslims killed and wants to attack old Muslim woman on their way to the mosque. That's where I come from, a pretty darn accusation! I have defended people against the equally darn accusation of "anti-semite" as per pastaneta, dan et-al on the other forum. Now I just defend myself against same and I'd say coming with a more vile and personal hatred than aunty Pasta could ever have the ability for. Look, if he'd say that in real life straight into my face with the hateful intensity of his words here, he'd be choking fairly quick in his teeth while looking for his own eye balls, since I do have an anger problem, sometimes. ;) I'm not as cool and composed as some others. But Jesus loves me, and Muhammed wants me so nothing can go wrong :P
I was impulsive once and Mr. Perfect complained that I did him wrong. That's how this thread got started. :)
Your are a G-Mod (God-Mod), there is nothing you can do wrong by definition. You owe it all to yourself. ;)
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Chill, Rhap, and just put Ib on ignore. He's a smart guy in many respects, but his over-the-top paranoia and foul mouth make him not worth messing with. It's a shame really, but, hey, lavender happens.
--- Richard Nixon
—John Calvin
Jnalum Persicum

Post by Jnalum Persicum »

Marcus wrote:.

Chill, Rhap, and just put Ib on ignore. He's a smart guy in many respects, but his over-the-top paranoia and foul mouth make him not worth messing with. It's a shame really, but, hey, lavender happens.

Rhapsy a decent man .. I like debating him

So, everybody relax

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Parodite wrote:
YMix wrote:
Proof?
Proof?
You should ask Ibrahim how to answer when somebody asks for proof after he accuses people of these types of things without any proof. And he is pretty skilled at making it then look as though there are just two ass holes in a mudfight. I think he can help you, really!
It's part of the job requirement.

Sticks and Stones
Parodite wrote:I didn't mean anything of what I said to CS about those pictures or his qualities as a Mod, I just felt like for evilish fun emulate Ibrahim and see how that works out. I'm afraid it didn't help me in this case either. :lol: If it crossed nobody's mind I was just emulating Ibrahim... i'm in serious trouble after all. :oops:
No mistaking you for Ibby, however, you did do a passable job of emulating yourself. :wink:
Parodite wrote:Good luck with figuring things out. I wouldn't change much, with only one addition; dare be impulsive sometimes. Ban or temporarily ban somebody when s/he causing you too much mod trouble. In sports they do same right? Penalty minutes, temporary bans after types or number of offenses. But don't try define the offenses; you are Mod Gods, make rules, break rules, do things on impuls whithout justification and clarification needed. There was a time when Gods could do as they pleased.
On any forum there will be some small, one hopes, subset of posters that are p*ssed off at the mods for some reason, either real or imagined, at any given time. That's life. Shoganai.
One tries one's best and deals with the rest.