Who's Here........ Who's Watching....

Code of conduct, technical issues and problems, suggestions, and/or complaints
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Who's Here........ Who's Watching....

Post by monster_gardener »

Thank you Much for maintaining the Forum, Admins, Typhoon & YMix....

Believe I have seen this before but just noticed again.....
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot]
Baidu, Inc. (Chinese: 百度; pinyin: Bǎidù, pronounced BY-doo in English), incorporated on January 18, 2000, is a Chinese web services company headquartered in the Baidu Campus in Haidian District in Beijing.[3]

Baidu offers many services, including a Chinese language-search engine for websites, audio files, and images. Baidu offers 57 search and community services including Baidu Baike, an online collaboratively built encyclopedia, and a searchable, keyword-based discussion forum.[4] Baidu was established in 2000 by Robin Li and Eric Xu. Both of the co-founders are Chinese nationals who studied and worked overseas before returning to China. In October 2012, Baidu ranked 5th overall in the Alexa Internet rankings.[5] During Q4 of 2010, it is estimated that there were 4.02 billion search queries in China of which Baidu had a market share of 56.6%. China's internet-search revenue share in second quarter 2011 by Baidu is 76%[6] In December 2007, Baidu became the first Chinese company to be included in the NASDAQ-100 index.[7]

As of January 2014, Baidu's market capitalization stood at roughly $55 billion.[8] It is considered one of the most successful internet startups of all time by market capitalization, revenue, growth and cultural impact.[9]

Baidu provides an index of over 740 million web pages, 80 million images, and 10 million multimedia files.[10] Baidu offers multimedia content including MP3 music, and movies, and is the first in China to offer Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) and personal digital assistant (PDA)-based mobile search. Baidu released its low-cost smartphone, Changhong H5018.[11]

It is similar to Wikipedia as an encyclopedia, however, unlike Wikipedia only signed in users can edit the articles. Access to Wikipedia has been blocked since October 2005 in China. However, there is some controversy about the degree to which Baidu cooperates with Chinese government censorship.[12]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baidu
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Typhoon

Re: Who's Here........ Who's Watching....

Post by Typhoon »

A quick check of the ATOL forum:

Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, psbot [Picsearch], Yahoo [Bot]

All of these, including Baidu, are search and index algorithms.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Hey Zack Morris, if you're out there still, drop a reply! Hope you are doing okay.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:07 pm Hey Zack Morris, if you're out there still, drop a reply! Hope you are doing okay.
He's probably hanging out with Mr. Perfect..... which I would take as proof of the Apocalypse.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:30 pm
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:07 pm Hey Zack Morris, if you're out there still, drop a reply! Hope you are doing okay.
He's probably hanging out with Mr. Perfect..... which I would take as proof of the Apocalypse.
:lol:
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Speaking of, has anyone heard from Nonc Hilaire?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Colonel Sun wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:07 am Speaking of, has anyone heard from Nonc Hilaire?
Sleeping in class again . . .
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:10 am
Colonel Sun wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:07 am Speaking of, has anyone heard from Nonc Hilaire?
Sleeping in class again . . .
Good to know that you're still here . . . at least in body . . .
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Simple Minded wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:30 pm
Would be out by the camp fire, but it's gale force winds and rain....'>........

zaApqjt9dqk
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I took my temperature today, twice. 98.8 and 98.2.

The thermometer tasted funny. I mighta confused the rectal and oral thermometers again.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Seriously, dude......'>........

Don't need to drop britches to use this one....... eeh, probably work......><'........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Doc

Post by Doc »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:36 pm Seriously, dude......'>........

Don't need to drop britches to use this one....... eeh, probably work......><'........
Yeah really. Check your email SM. I am getting at least a dozen emails a day from people wanting to sell these fine*, made in China, no touch thermometers to me.

*Results may vary.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Most users ever online was 449 on Tue May 05, 2020 1:48 am
Of which 447 were bots.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:36 pm
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:36 pm Seriously, dude......'>........

Yeah really. Check your email SM. I am getting at least a dozen emails a day from people wanting to sell these fine*, made in China, no touch thermometers to me.

*Results may vary.
LG & Doc,

I really appreciate your attempts to help.

However, there is no way I can get that thing inside my mouth, and I don't even want to think about shoving it up me bum.
Last edited by Simple Minded on Tue May 05, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:26 pm
Of which 447 were bots.
Probably Chinese bots fleeing Wuhan....
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

I've been systematically blocking bogus email addresses from bots.

These email addresses are obviously fake, for example, "asdflkjh@googlemailix.com".

*@gmail.com, *@hotmail.com, *@yahoo.com, *@comcast.com, etc. should not be affected.

However, if I've inadvertently blocked someone's email, causing login issues, then please email me at butsurigakusha_1@yahoo.co.jp.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:59 pm
Of which 447 were bots.
The popularity of OTNOT continues to surge . . . among bots.
Most users ever online was 583 on Sat May 09, 2020 2:51 am
Doc

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:03 pm
Simple Minded wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:59 pm
Of which 447 were bots.
The popularity of OTNOT continues to surge . . . among bots.
Most users ever online was 583 on Sat May 09, 2020 2:51 am
We have been seeing the same *at the other forum* Seems to be one spammer spamming over and over again. He even posted directly to the forum asking if he could do a sponsored ad banner.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros