Need some female posters

Code of conduct, technical issues and problems, suggestions, and/or complaints

Need some female posters

Postby Heracleum Persicum » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:10 am

.


Missing a few female posters .. don't know how to attract them

Can we send an invitation to "Pasta" and her "gang" ? ? ?

Does anybody posting with her on other fora ? ?

Would be to have a few female posters


Tips on marriage and aggressive husband hunting


.
User avatar
Heracleum Persicum
 
Posts: 8329
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Doc » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:23 am

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.


Missing a few female posters .. don't know how to attract them

Can we send an invitation to "Pasta" and her "gang" ? ? ?

Does anybody posting with her on other fora ? ?

Would be to have a few female posters


Tips on marriage and aggressive husband hunting

Probably afraid they will be executed via Qum fatwa against them for posting here.


.
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx
User avatar
Doc
 
Posts: 7663
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Here's a female poster.

Postby Nonc Hilaire » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:02 am

She's from the 80's though.

Image
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
User avatar
Nonc Hilaire
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 am

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Nonc Hilaire » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:05 am

Doc wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.


Missing a few female posters .. don't know how to attract them

Can we send an invitation to "Pasta" and her "gang" ? ? ?

Does anybody posting with her on other fora ? ?

Would be to have a few female posters


Tips on marriage and aggressive husband hunting

Probably afraid they will be executed via Qum fatwa against them for posting here.


.

Well, if there a fatwa against Qumming the female absence is understandable.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
User avatar
Nonc Hilaire
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 am

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Heracleum Persicum » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:39 am

Doc wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.


Missing a few female posters .. don't know how to attract them

Can we send an invitation to "Pasta" and her "gang" ? ? ?

Does anybody posting with her on other fora ? ?

Would be to have a few female posters


Tips on marriage and aggressive husband hunting

.



Probably afraid they will be executed via Qum fatwa against them for posting here.


.



You would be surprised how Mullahs can be nice to (nice) girls

Lots of clips in uTube, lots of girls applying for divorce end up for a quick "temporary marriage" with the Mullah in charge of the divorce case :lol:

In fact Islam is very "SEX-Friendly :)

.
User avatar
Heracleum Persicum
 
Posts: 8329
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby YMix » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:42 am

Heracleum Persicum wrote:Missing a few female posters .. don't know how to attract them


Try OKCupid or something like that. This ain't no matchmaking forum.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
User avatar
YMix
 
Posts: 4288
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:53 am
Location: Department of Congruity - Report any outliers here

Re: Here's a female poster.

Postby Doc » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:07 pm

Nonc Hilaire wrote:She's from the 80's though.

Image



Perfect She even went to Iran once with the six million dollar man.
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx
User avatar
Doc
 
Posts: 7663
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Typhoon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:21 pm

I wish Miss_Faucie_Fishtits would visit more often: she always keeps it surreal.

Likewise for Nastarana who always makes good points in her posts.

Then there was ansuchin, one of the best posters ever,
who announced that she was going on a Buddhist pilgrimage and was never heard from again . . . at least not here.
All the world's a stage.
User avatar
Typhoon
 
Posts: 13806
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Doc » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:10 am

Hey maybe we could start a 50 shades of grey thread. Though after looking into that genre of fiction, I think that might only bring in Starved for Love Uneducated TartS.
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx
User avatar
Doc
 
Posts: 7663
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Nonc Hilaire » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:20 am

I say we impose sanctions on female posters until they post more! It's the American Way!

Image
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
User avatar
Nonc Hilaire
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 am

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Heracleum Persicum » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:35 am

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I say we impose sanctions on female posters until they post more! It's the American Way!

Image


cute girl, seems she enjoys the slap

well,

Maybe, those of you who post in other fora can spread the news of OTNOT existence and paste a few
"real controversial" Azari posts that would shout to counter

.
User avatar
Heracleum Persicum
 
Posts: 8329
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Parodite » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Typhoon wrote:I wish Miss_Faucie_Fishtits would visit more often: she always keeps it surreal.

Likewise for Nastarana who always makes good points in her posts.

Then there was ansuchin, one of the best posters ever,
who announced that she was going on a Buddhist pilgrimage and was never heard from again . . . at least not here.


Too bad indeed. And her intellect was pretty sexy too.
Outside, away from the noise, grows a flower.
User avatar
Parodite
 
Posts: 4124
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Typhoon » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Doc wrote:Hey maybe we could start a 50 shades of grey thread. Though after looking into that genre of fiction, I think that might only bring in Starved for Love Uneducated TartS.


I don't think that the level of education has anything to do with it.
More like bored with their current arrangements and seeking some escapist fantasy, not unlike guys and video games.
Bodice ripper fiction for women now has a long tradition.

What I find both bemusing and amusing is that a book/movie about consensual bondage and domination of a female is #1 on women's Chick Lit list,
while this guy

Image

who leads a team that accomplishes something extraordinary and lands a satellite on a tiny asteroid
receives no end of criticism for his shirt made by his female friend.
All the world's a stage.
User avatar
Typhoon
 
Posts: 13806
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Doc » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:25 pm

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:Hey maybe we could start a 50 shades of grey thread. Though after looking into that genre of fiction, I think that might only bring in Starved for Love Uneducated TartS.


I don't think that the level of education has anything to do with it.


Probably but I couldn't think of another acronym. I read the first chapter of fifty shades on amazon because it was free. I didn't see much. Then I noticed another book of short stories in the same genre that was first on Amazon so I read enough of that book to get the idea.Starved for Love Uniquely TrampS Might be more accurate.

More like bored with their current arrangements and seeking some escapist fantasy, not unlike guys and video games.
Bodice ripper fiction for women now has a long tradition.

What I find both bemusing and amusing is that a book/movie about consensual bondage and domination of a female is #1 on women's Chick Lit list,
while this guy

Image

who leads a team that accomplishes something extraordinary and lands a satellite on a tiny asteroid
receives no end of criticism for his shirt made by his female friend.


Yeah Wimmin,,, :?
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx
User avatar
Doc
 
Posts: 7663
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Typhoon » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:Hey maybe we could start a 50 shades of grey thread. Though after looking into that genre of fiction, I think that might only bring in Starved for Love Uneducated TartS.


I don't think that the level of education has anything to do with it.


Probably but I couldn't think of another acronym. I read the first chapter of fifty shades on amazon because it was free. I didn't see much. Then I noticed another book of short stories in the same genre that was first on Amazon so I read enough of that book to get the idea.Starved for Love Uniquely TrampS Might be more accurate.



I got the acronym the first time. "Slut" is probably the most demeaning thing women call each other and I don't think that the label applies simply because of what some woman chooses to read.

I used to enjoy reading James Bond novels and I don't think that made me a gigolo or an "international man of mystery" . . . unfortunately :wink:
All the world's a stage.
User avatar
Typhoon
 
Posts: 13806
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Nonc Hilaire » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Typhoon, you are indeed an international man of mystery. Deal with it.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
User avatar
Nonc Hilaire
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 am

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Typhoon » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I say we impose sanctions on female posters until they post more! It's the American Way!

Image


Priceless.
All the world's a stage.
User avatar
Typhoon
 
Posts: 13806
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Doc » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:00 am

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:Hey maybe we could start a 50 shades of grey thread. Though after looking into that genre of fiction, I think that might only bring in Starved for Love Uneducated TartS.


I don't think that the level of education has anything to do with it.


Probably but I couldn't think of another acronym. I read the first chapter of fifty shades on amazon because it was free. I didn't see much. Then I noticed another book of short stories in the same genre that was first on Amazon so I read enough of that book to get the idea.Starved for Love Uniquely TrampS Might be more accurate.



I got the acronym the first time. "Slut" is probably the most demeaning thing women call each other and I don't think that the label applies simply because of what some woman chooses to read.

I used to enjoy reading James Bond novels and I don't think that made me a gigolo or an "international man of mystery" . . . unfortunately :wink:


Of course. Like I said I read a few short stories from a book on Amazon (some of it pretty hard core) All written by women that like to read it, that apparently fantasize about being extremely abused.
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx
User avatar
Doc
 
Posts: 7663
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Miss_Faucie_Fishtits » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:09 am

I had Heaven for quite a while and I was reluctant to break it......'>>.........

I don't know what we poor lil' waifs oppressed by the patriarchy can ask for. So many words in so many threads that I am confuse. All I know is I smile and nod my head like that without a slap on my bubble butt, though I wouldn't be surprised by it. I know my place.......XDDDDDDD......
User avatar
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby noddy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:16 am

more fish tits or gtfo.
noddy
 
Posts: 5238
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Miss_Faucie_Fishtits » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:56 am

duck faec.......:$.........

Image
User avatar
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby noddy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:01 am

hah.

professional use of the bathroom mirror selfy there, not like them amateurs which leave the mullets floating in the porcelain bus in full display.
noddy
 
Posts: 5238
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Parodite » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:16 pm

Maybe females should be warned? :P

Outside, away from the noise, grows a flower.
User avatar
Parodite
 
Posts: 4124
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: Need some female posters

Postby Simple Minded » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:33 pm

with all the intellectualizing, moralizing, and proselytizing that needs doin in the world today...

Now would be good time for the women of cyberspace to either man up or shut up!

Personally, I'm good with either..... ;)

course, since men folk have pretty much wrecked the world in less than a few millennia, maybe it is time for us to hand over the reins, and rest fer a spell?

I know I could use a break from all the heavy liftin!
Namaste-away: "The light in me recognizes the light in you is not very bright."
Simple Minded
 
Posts: 6012
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Maybe a new name would help?

Postby Nonc Hilaire » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Image
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
User avatar
Nonc Hilaire
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 am

Next

Return to This Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest