Take the ZeroHedge Test

Now, what news on the Rialto?
Typhoon

Take the ZeroHedge Test

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Alexis

Re: Take the ZeroHedge Test

Post by Alexis »

I scored the minimum score of 11, qualifying as "a grad from an effeminate liberal east-coast university".

Note that such types as Tim Morgan, Gail Tverberg or Dmitry Orlov would probably also score 11. And they are... how to put it delicately... well, not overly optimistic about the stability of the present world economic system.

Funny test, but based on the strawman argument: the only possible pessimistic answer is a preposterous conspiracy theory, while other answers are either optimistic or just descriptive.

If existence of a few nutjobs was enough to prove the stability of global economic system, the world would be a far simpler place.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

So........ from the two sides of the same coin perspective......... all in all, does the existance of the internet, and an infinite number of sites/forums/chatrooms that cater to confirmation bias make the world a better, nicer, more stable place cause like minds have a place to vent/share, or does it make the world a worse, nastier, more unstable place cause like minds have a place to perpetually stew in their preferred modes of discontent?
noddy

Post by noddy »

d's for everything except the krugman one which i believe is a trick question because all the options were stupid.

got to love it when you must be a frothing lunatic cliche of the worst of zerohedge if you disagree with governments stealing all your savings and ramping up your future tax committments all in the hope that archaic zombie systems will spring back to life again if enough entitlement money is thrown at them.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:d's for everything except the krugman one which i believe is a trick question because all the options were stupid.

got to love it when you must be a frothing lunatic cliche of the worst of zerohedge if you disagree with governments stealing all your savings and ramping up your future tax committments all in the hope that archaic zombie systems will spring back to life again if enough entitlement money is thrown at them.

A long time ago....... In a galaxy, far, far away.... the person you describe above would not have been labeled a RACIST!!!!!

:D
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Man I took that test years ago, when the CIA was controlling my brain. :D
Been busy doing stuff