Mystery Solved: Mr. Perfect is Robert Reich!

Now, what news on the Rialto?
Enki

Mystery Solved: Mr. Perfect is Robert Reich!

Post by Enki »

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/16/robert_ ... a_partner/

Robert Reich: Harvard Business School is ruining America

No institution is more responsible for educating the CEOs of American corporations than Harvard Business School – inculcating in them a set of ideas and principles that have resulted in a pay gap between CEOs and ordinary workers that’s gone from 20-to-1 fifty years ago to almost 300-to-1 today.

A survey, released on September 6, of 1,947 Harvard Business School alumni showed them far more hopeful about the future competitiveness of American firms than about the future of American workers.

As the authors of the survey conclude, such a divergence is unsustainable. Without a large and growing middle class, Americans won’t have the purchasing power to keep U.S. corporations profitable, and global demand won’t fill the gap. Moreover, the widening gap eventually will lead to political and social instability. As the authors put it, “any leader with a long view understands that business has a profound stake in the prosperity of the average American.”
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Mr. Perfect

Re: Mystery Solved: Mr. Perfect is Robert Reich!

Post by Mr. Perfect »

:D :D :D :D :D

Good stuff. I've been outed.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect is much taller than I imagined.....that also explains his Neopolitan complex..... :)
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Hello, Enki. Genki?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Typhoon wrote:Hello, Enki. Genki?
Genki desu, arigato.

ça va?
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton