DMR

Now, what news on the Rialto?
Mr. Perfect

DMR

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The end of an age? I've been thinking so.

snMWgvMgWr4
Censorship isn't necessary
Zack Morris

Re: DMR

Post by Zack Morris »

Yeah, maybe Google should invest in Seastedding and Thiel Fellows. Thiel is kind of a moron. An intellectual zero who has contributed nothing -- other than capital he earned through sheer luck at Paypal, a now irrelevant payment processor -- to the technical innovation that is now radically remaking society, much of it being spearheaded by Google, Amazon, and even Facebook.

And maybe you can put your money where your mouth is and short tech stocks.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Zack Morris wrote:Yeah, maybe Google should invest in Seastedding and Thiel Fellows. Thiel is kind of a moron. An intellectual zero who has contributed nothing -- other than capital he earned through sheer luck at Paypal, a now irrelevant payment processor -- to the technical innovation that is now radically remaking society, much of it being spearheaded by Google, Amazon, and even Facebook.

I don't know, I think it's pretty funny that he started Palantir. The Libertarian billionaire made the most big brother tech company in human history.

That's something.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Enki wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:Yeah, maybe Google should invest in Seastedding and Thiel Fellows. Thiel is kind of a moron. An intellectual zero who has contributed nothing -- other than capital he earned through sheer luck at Paypal, a now irrelevant payment processor -- to the technical innovation that is now radically remaking society, much of it being spearheaded by Google, Amazon, and even Facebook.

I don't know, I think it's pretty funny that he started Palantir. The Libertarian billionaire made the most big brother tech company in human history.

That's something.
Last I heard Palantir was having a lot of trouble. Very poor compensation. Same as Paypal. That's two for two when it comes to sh*t companies.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Microsoft is equally intellectually irrelevant and their stock has done very well. That's not really the issue.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:

Microsoft is equally intellectually irrelevant and their stock has done very well. That's not really the issue.
Microsoft is no Google or Amazon but it's no Paypal or Palantir, either. And the company has been doing some visionary work in computing as of late.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Cool stories. You haven't refuted the OP in any way.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Cool stories. You haven't refuted the OP in any way.
Is there anything there to refute? Nope. Look, I get it. You hate Google and Amazon because their staff leans progressive. You've put yourself on the wrong side of history, morally and intellectually, and are defending deadweight like Trump and Thiel over Page and Bezos. It's just pathetic to watch.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: Is there anything there to refute? Nope.
Apparently yes because you tried
Look, I get it. You hate Google and Amazon because their staff leans progressive.
Lol you love google because they are collectivists, but that's not the point. This was an intellectual finance discussion which you are apparently not qualified to participate in because you aren't smart enough. The issue at hand was companies who build up large cash reserves who don't know what to do with the money. It's a very serious topic that you apparently are totally unqualified to comment on. As usual.
You've put yourself on the wrong side of history, morally and intellectually, and are defending deadweight like Trump and Thiel over Page and Bezos. It's just pathetic to watch.
Lol we are in a surging economy because of my ideas and the President I supported from day 1. You are already in the ash heap of history.