Calcio Storico

And they're off . . .
YMix

Calcio Storico

Post by YMix »

This is the sh!t. :D

Btw, Calcio Storico means Historic/Old Style Football.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Re: Calcio Storico

Post by Typhoon »

4kDXlPYJ490
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

-Ea17DLpqIY
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
YMix

Post by YMix »

I think the EU should let one or two banks fall and use the bailout money to set up a Calcio Storico program across the Union. We'll call it "The Kicking Melting Pot". Ethnic groups and nations will be allowed to kick each other in the teeth and steal each other's balls. I foresee lasting peace.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote:I think the EU should let one or two banks fall and use the bailout money to set up a Calcio Storico program across the Union. We'll call it "The Kicking Melting Pot". Ethnic groups and nations will be allowed to kick each other in the teeth and steal each other's balls. I foresee lasting peace.
As good an idea as any I've read.