North Korea

Simple Minded

Re: Your what?

Post by Simple Minded »

Alexis wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:Amen.... similar to feminism is penis envy....... maybe not mine though.....
Hmmm? What do you mean "Not mine"? Your feminism? Or your p...

Errrr :oops: ... What were we speaking of, again?
:lol:

seemed straightforward enough when I typed it..... now I'm not so sure...

"we" definitely need more gender ID labels.......
Doc

Re: North Korea

Post by Doc »

Expect hyper-sonic missiles with EMP weapons to take out everything electronic especially communications and God Rods to take out missiles and Artillery. But who knows? Trump may make Kim Jong Un so mad his fat head explodes. But if war comes, the game plan is to get it over in minutes.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Doc wrote:Expect hyper-sonic missiles with EMP weapons to take out everything electronic especially communications
Hypersonic missiles - as in air-breathing hypersonic, not ballistic - are not operational yet.

EMP-firing non-nuclear missiles may exist. However, protection of electronics against EMP is straightforward if included from the outset. If NK engineers are any good, most important NK command links as well as electronics of ballistic missiles are EMP-protected.

God Rods to take out missiles and Artillery
God's Rods are futuristic weapons that may one day exist. They are not operational now.

But if war comes, the game plan is to get it over in minutes
Except if Harry Potter is a US serviceman, and wizardry is real, I can't see how.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

1914: "We'll see off the Hun in a few weeks."

1918: "Will this hell on earth never end?"

2001: "We'll be rid of the Taliban in a few weeks."

2017: "Send more troops."
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Alexis wrote:
Doc wrote:Expect hyper-sonic missiles with EMP weapons to take out everything electronic especially communications
Hypersonic missiles - as in air-breathing hypersonic, not ballistic - are not operational yet.

EMP-firing non-nuclear missiles may exist. However, protection of electronics against EMP is straightforward if included from the outset. If NK engineers are any good, most important NK command links as well as electronics of ballistic missiles are EMP-protected.

God Rods to take out missiles and Artillery
God's Rods are futuristic weapons that may one day exist. They are not operational now.

But if war comes, the game plan is to get it over in minutes
Except if Harry Potter is a US serviceman, and wizardry is real, I can't see how.
FACT: You don't know what the US military has operational.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:1914: "We'll see off the Hun in a few weeks."

1918: "Will this hell on earth never end?"

2001: "We'll be rid of the Taliban in a few weeks."

2017: "Send more troops."

1990: http://www.dupuyinstitute.org/blog/2016 ... forecasts/
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Why North Korea's leaders specifically threatening US bombers ?

The carpet-bombing of North Korea has been all but forgotten in the US, but not in North Korea, where the regime exploits every opportunity to remind its people – in schools and museums, and via the state media – that the US is still the aggressor.

Donald Trump reinforced that narrative this week when, having heard the North’s foreign minister, Ri Yong-ho, make a highly provocative speech at the UN general assembly, he tweeted: “If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won’t be around much longer!”

Ri said Trump’s words amounted to a “declaration of war” before piling more pressure on the US president.

“Since the United States declared war on our country, we will have every right to make countermeasures, including the right to shoot down United States strategic bombers even when they are not inside the airspace border of our country,” he said.

Heracleum Persicum

33D3NOl0-ag

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Lotsa chatter that within the next week or so, there will be an end to the Korean War
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Prob not relevant to the topic but here's some soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/bangtan/jin2018btsfesta
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

RFA | Officials Scared After Sister of North Korean Leader Has Their Colleagues Executed
“Devil woman” Kim Yo Jong orders probes of government agencies and executes officials who “get on her nerves,” they say.
Hell hath no fury like a Kim Yo Jong scorned.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:24 am RFA | Officials Scared After Sister of North Korean Leader Has Their Colleagues Executed
“Devil woman” Kim Yo Jong orders probes of government agencies and executes officials who “get on her nerves,” they say.
Hell hath no fury like a Kim Yo Jong scorned.

100% of what in said in any western media about North Korea is fake , planted misinformation for political PR

Not even 1% truth .. Just to make "naive" Joe feel good .. political masturbation
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

FBnAZnfNB6U
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Heracleum Persicum

https://asiatimes.com/2023/01/north-kor ... an-drones/

North Korea may be using Iranian drones

That would explain South Korea’s recent failure to shoot them down and would expose US military bases to grave new risks
hmmmm
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:03 am .

https://asiatimes.com/2023/01/north-kor ... an-drones/

North Korea may be using Iranian drones

That would explain South Korea’s recent failure to shoot them down and would expose US military bases to grave new risks
hmmmm
The issue, if real, will be rapidly rectified.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Isn’t the counter for swarm drones EMF?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:38 pm Isn’t the counter for swarm drones EMF?
Drones could be hardened against EMF.

However, this is placing the cart before the horse. How does one generate a sufficiently large EMF without a nuclear explosion?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:11 am
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:38 pm Isn’t the counter for swarm drones EMF?
Drones could be hardened against EMF.

However, this is placing the cart before the horse. How does one generate a sufficiently large EMF without a nuclear explosion?
https://www.thedrive.com/drones/11505/t ... ne-weapons
The 7 Most Significant Anti-Drone Weapons
Here are the 7 best ways to shoot drones down.
I would add that a strong radar could probably disrupt drones circuitry. It would seem that Phased array radar would be excellent at that as the beam is highly focused.
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VazOosG2bA8

Why North Korea is Quickly Preparing for War