What odds China + India = Love

Carbizene

Re: What odds China + India = Love

Post by Carbizene »

Azrael wrote:And Commodore Perry didn't murder any Japanese. Unfortunately, one can't say the same thing about the Japanese military at the Rape of Nanking.
yeah right..so after threatening Japan with annihilation to become pirates you sit around and complain when they act like pirates, split from reality much?

like the gangster who recruits then complains when the noobs act too much like gangsters...suck it up.

remembering the pirates thought the japanese couldn't shoot straight because of 'slanty eyes', that sure came back to bite them on the arse.

i fear that japan was the opening round of stupid in asia, round 2 is china and i fear it will be us saying Yamamoto's line with people who originated the Dragon concept, so no doubt do it better.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Carbizene wrote:
Ibrahim wrote: This follows from my original observation that Japanese Imperialism was their version of European colonialism.
Japan was forced into this Imperialism by the pirates carving up territory all around them
No, that is not true. No foreign power forced Japan to invade/occupy Korea and China.

via Perry's actions thus Japan had to act in se3lf defence, last time i heard that was legal
It is not "self defense" to attack a third party.

How did any of Japan's wars with China (dating back to the 1890's) do anything to protect Japan from the West? Japan had allied itself with Western powers through a series of formal treaties well before the oil embargo (which is what I assume you mean by "blockade").
refer to opening paragraph.
It does not rebut the facts.

Provocation of of whom, by whom? Not clear what line you can draw from Commodore Perry to the Rape of Nanking. One is America's fault, the other is clearly Japan's fault.
The Oil blockade of Japan was an act of war, as it has been throughout the centuries but we are so accustomed to Piracy now we don't see it as that anymore.
Why did an American oil blockade force the Japanese to massacre Chinese civilians?
Carbizene

Post by Carbizene »

massacring civilians is a problem? like the fire bombing of Tokyo and Dresden..is that bad?
Last edited by Carbizene on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Carbizene wrote:massacring civilians is a problem? like the fire bombing of Tokyo that killed 500000 civilians..is that bad?
But how are the two connected? How do American crimes against Japan make Japan commit crimes against China? I'm just trying to get you to explain how America can be responsible for Japanese war crimes.
Carbizene

Post by Carbizene »

the encirclement of Japan by pirates forced them to enlarge territory to protect themselves from threats as exemplified by Perry.

the war crime is irrelevant as all have committed such crimes..its called war and the idea there is rules in war is just apologist bullshit.

as proven by the fact that no one was charged for the tokyo, hiroshima, nagasaki and dresden war crimes.
Last edited by Carbizene on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Carbizene wrote:the encirclement of Japan by pirates forced them to enlarge territory to protect themselves from such threats as exemplified by Perry.
They had to rape and murder Chinese civilians in the 1930's to protect themselves?

the war crime is irrelevant as all have committed such crimes..its called war and the idea there is rules in war is just apologist bullshit.
Then by that logic there is nothing wrong with what Perry did in the first place. I mean if we aren't worried about war crimes then forcing somebody to open a port isn't really worth mention.
Carbizene

Post by Carbizene »

They had to rape and murder Chinese civilians in the 1930's to protect themselves?
part of war and the hypocrisy is sickening.

Then by that logic there is nothing wrong with what Perry did in the first place. I mean if we aren't worried about war crimes then forcing somebody to open a port isn't really worth mention.
war crimes are not punished, society accepts such crimes as part of war therefore war crimes do not exist.

i didn't say perry's action was a war crime, it is an act of war.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Carbizene wrote:
part of war and the hypocrisy is sickening.
Intentionally raping and murdering civilians is just "part of war?" Really no reason to condemn it then. Why worry?

i didn't say perry's action was a war crime, it is an act of war.
But Japan didn't go to war with America over it. They attacked Korea and China. Why, in your mind, was that justified? If Peter slaps you do you punch Paul?
Carbizene

Post by Carbizene »

Ibrahim wrote:
Intentionally raping and murdering civilians is just "part of war?" Really no reason to condemn it then. Why worry?
you are the one condeming them, i am merrily pointing out that the pirates accept war crimes hence they don't really exist as crime is not subjective.

But Japan didn't go to war with America over it. They attacked Korea and China. Why, in your mind, was that justified? If Peter slaps you do you punch Paul?
do you understand what strategic territory is?

what do you think the attack on Pearl harbour was a result from, just because pirate propoganda makes no mention there is no link?

some people have long memories when they are fucked over, people forget that at their peril and the pirates have been the fuckers for so long they forget.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Carbizene wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
you are the one condeming them, i am merrily pointing out that the pirates accept war crimes hence they don't really exist as crime is not subjective.
That sentence is not coherent.

do you understand what strategic territory is?
How did occupying China "strategically" help Japan fight off the US or USSR in WW2? (hint: it didn't)

what do you think the attack on Pearl harbour was a result from, just because pirate propoganda makes no mention there is no link?
I know what motivated it. What do you think motivated it? (holds breath)
Carbizene

Post by Carbizene »

Ibrahim wrote:
How did occupying China "strategically" help Japan fight off the US or USSR in WW2? (hint: it didn't)
Military failure does not negate the validity of the strategic threat, China and India were vassal states of Britain.
Pirate control of sea lanes.

Japan was faced with becoming a workhouse nation, supplying cheap crockery to the Gaijin, they decided to roll the dice.

holds breath for regurgitated round eye propoganda.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Carbizene wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Military failure does not negate the validity of the strategic threat, China and India were vassal states of Britain.
This comment makes no sense. Japan didn't attack India, and China was never a British vassal state, and certainly was not when the Japanese invaded it.

Pirate control of sea lanes.

Japan was faced with becoming a workhouse nation, supplying cheap crockery to the Gaijin, they decided to roll the dice.
This statement isn't even wrong. The issue what that the US began an oil embargo against Japan due to their territorial expansion in the Pacific. At best you could argue that this was a case of rival empires struggling for Pacific dominance, but it is completely ridiculous to paint Imperial Japan as some kind of victim.

holds breath for regurgitated round eye propoganda.
That's funny, I thought I was speaking more on behalf of the Chinese. But I don't think you even have any idea what you are talking about.
Carbizene

Post by Carbizene »

Ibrahim wrote:
This comment makes no sense. Japan didn't attack India, and China was never a British vassal state, and certainly was not when the Japanese invaded it.
Japan was on the way to India via Burma.

never heard of the Boxer rebellion?..China was virtually a vassal state via the outpost's of Hong Kong and Singapore controlling all trade.
The issue what that the US began an oil embargo against Japan due to their territorial expansion in the Pacific.
So you admit the pirates did not like the competition threatening their domination.

remember the entire globe consisted of vassal states ruled by round eye pirates back then.

In the treaty of Versailles there is a section that says people of Asia are lesser.