Japan

Endovelico

Re: Japan

Post by Endovelico »

Typhoon wrote:This is the Japan thread.

For those who wish to debate the moral issues of the mass murder of innocent Jewish civilians during the Nazi era, find the appropriate thread to do so.
I would have imagined that our very intelligent mod would have understood that the issue was not the murder of Jews, but mass murder of innocents under all its forms... The holocaust was just an example to make the argument clearer. But I suppose that some people are supposed to be criticized once in a while, whether rightly or not...
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Alexis

Japanese girls socializing

Post by Alexis »

"What is this in your hand?
<STRONG BREATHING>
Some kind of micro-droid?
"

Anyway, one more proof that with Abe in charge, Japan is taking a wrong path.

Quick, China! Come to the rescue! :lol:
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Asia Time :

Chinese President Xi Jinping said
Japanese invaders behaved with barbarity and tried to slaughter the people into surrender

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is also not attending. .. Abe hiding :lol: :lol:

Xi said that victory in the war was a “miracle” given the difficulties China faced, but that the lesson has never been forgotten.

“In recent times, in the face of incursions again and again by strong foes, the Chinese people have never yielded, continuing to join forces, taking up positions as those in front fall, tenaciously struggling, swearing to fight to the end,” he said.

What a disaster, what a disaster

Typhoon

Re: Japanese girls socializing

Post by Typhoon »

Alexis wrote:"What is this in your hand?
<STRONG BREATHING>
Some kind of micro-droid?
"

Anyway, one more proof that with Abe in charge, Japan is taking a wrong path.

Quick, China! Come to the rescue! :lol:
:lol:

Indeed. A J-schoolgirl would never be caught dead with such an outdated phone today.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:Asia Time :

Japanese invaders behaved with barbarity and tried to slaughter the people into surrender

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is also not attending. .. Abe hiding :lol: :lol:

Xi said that victory in the war was a “miracle” given the difficulties China faced, but that the lesson has never been forgotten.

“In recent times, in the face of incursions again and again by strong foes, the Chinese people have never yielded, continuing to join forces, taking up positions as those in front fall, tenaciously struggling, swearing to fight to the end,” he said.

For China?
China boasts that leaders from 30 countries plan to attend, including Russian President Vladimir Putin, South Korean President Park Geun Hye and United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon. But no major Western democracies that were key in the Allied victory are sending a high-level representative, including the United States.
Alexis

"Miracles"

Post by Alexis »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Xi said that victory in the war was a “miracle” given the difficulties China faced

:lol:

Look, everybody knows that France would not have been fred from Nazi domination without US and maybe even more Soviet help. We extol the part that we took in the victory - larger than many think - but not even the most irrealistically proud Frenchman would argue that we reached victory "by miracle" - implying by our efforts alone!

Miracles are from God, this however was from UK/US/USSR.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:

For China ?

Really astonished you replied to this post .. I expected silence

clicking on this one would wonder if those heads were Japanese head and those with sword were Chinese how Japan would react.

My respect to Emperor "Akihito" to disagree with Abe.

Look, world knows everything, things on fingertip on the net, no ifs and buts, only thing left is how Japan behaves.

Have to raise my hat to China how civilized they behave towards Japan.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon wrote:

For China ?

Okay. So you're easily astonished and have unrealistic expectations.

Next.
Heracleum Persicum wrote:clicking on this one would wonder if those heads were Japanese head and those with sword were Chinese how Japan would react.

Look, world knows everything, things on fingertip on the net, no ifs and buts, only thing left is how Japan behaves.

I don't know of any nice way to kill people.

I did not participate, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Keep on kowtowing.
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Typhoon wrote:I did not participate, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
Really? R You Sure?

I understood from another thread that you were born around the 1960s. And you did not take part in something happening in 1930s/40s?

How did you do that. Baffles me.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon wrote:

For China ?

clicking on this one would wonder if those heads were Japanese head and those with sword were Chinese how Japan would react.

Astonished? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Chinese skip military parade, head to Japan
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Alexis wrote:
Typhoon wrote:I did not participate, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
Really? R You Sure?

I understood from another thread that you were born around the 1960s. And you did not take part in something happening in 1930s/40s?

How did you do that. Baffles me.
Go figure. Baffles me also.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

P7YrN8Q2PDU

What is the situation in Europe?

More like Angosaxonia [USA, Australia, N Zealand, and Canada] or more like Japan?
Alexis

Fighting over Pacifism

Post by Alexis »

Brawl in Japanese Parliament over the law to reinterpret the Constitution so as to allow military operations in foreign countries.

W5xI26tOmAc

Fighting over Pacifism, they are. :)
YMix

Post by YMix »

I like a lively democracy. :)
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
noddy

Post by noddy »

seems obvious that japan will end up with a normalized military that operates for japanese interests as per everyone elses.

like most of these debates its only about how many generations need to pass before its a tactful conversation.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Re: Fighting over Pacifism

Post by Typhoon »

Alexis wrote:Brawl in Japanese Parliament over the law to reinterpret the Constitution so as to allow military operations in foreign countries.

W5xI26tOmAc

Fighting over Pacifism, they are. :)
It's like like screwing for virginity. ;)
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote:seems obvious that japan will end up with a normalized military that operates for japanese interests as per everyone elses.

like most of these debates its only about how many generations need to pass before its a tactful conversation.
Succinctly sums it up.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix

Post by YMix »

Tokyo Olympics: Sports Minister resigns over stadium problems

Japan's Education and Sports Minister Hakubun Shimomura has tendered his resignation over cancelled plans for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Stadium.

British-Iraqi architect Zaha Hadid's original design was ditched in July as estimated building costs almost doubled, reaching $2bn (£1.3bn).

Mr Shimomura said he had been asked to stay on until a planned cabinet reshuffle, but would repay some salary.

A new stadium design is due to be chosen by November.

Concerns have already been raised about whether that design will be completed in time for 2020 - the first time the city has hosted the Summer Games since 1964.

As well as objections to its ballooning cost, Ms Hadid's design was criticised by some in Tokyo for its similarly huge size and its unusual shape.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Heracleum Persicum

Thanx .. interesting article

Japanese rice special for Japanese .. why not start cultivating "Basmati" rice .. could become a big export item .. by genetically modifying "Basmati" rice, am sure Japanese could cultivate even better Basmati, probably higher yield and better taste .. if so, could become big export item.

Iran would take all Japan could produce.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Japanese rice special for Japanese .. why not start cultivating "Basmati" rice .. could become a big export item .. by genetically modifying "Basmati" rice, am sure Japanese could cultivate even better Basmati, probably higher yield and better taste .. if so, could become big export item.

Perhaps. Don't know enough about the economics of rice production.

However, rice cultivation in Japan is deeply part of the culture and Shinto religion,
so unfortunately change is something as fundamental as the type of rice is difficult.

The big problem that can and should be changed is the vested interests that prevent economies of scale.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:

Perhaps. Don't know enough about the economics of rice production.

However, rice cultivation in Japan is deeply part of the culture and Shinto religion,
so unfortunately change is something as fundamental as the type of rice is difficult.

The big problem that can and should be changed is the vested interests that prevent economies of scale.

Food and not energy will be the bottle neck ahead .. With modern genetic engineering technology, new genetic Variation/Sequencing technology and tools, am sure Japan can come up with interesting genetically engineered Rice variation that would become big Export item .. Water, key for Rice cultivation, abundant in Japan.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Poor form.

Stupid bint.

Some parts of Japanese society are still remarkably insular.