Issues of Race in the USA

Simple Minded

Re: Honkys and Niggers | Race in the USA Issue

Post by Simple Minded »

YMix wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:That's the problem Big Brother faces when trying to solve social problems of personal perception. If you notice he is black, white, or neither, yer a RACIST! :?
I identify as a black lesbian so I can't be racist.
:lol: Technically, I think that makes you both racist and sexist. Not to mention hetero-phobic and misandristic.

But I support your right to establish self-identity. I just can't force other observers to believe what is printed on your label.

Sorry bro. Its all up to them, not you. Self-identity is is the eyes of the observer. :(

One of life's great injustices. We're all victims of the perceptions of others. :(
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8590/stat ... rdes-seleh

State University Now Offers 'Stop White People' Training

By:
Pardes Seleh
August 23, 2016

The State University of New York (SUNY) at Binghamton is now offering a course called “#StopWhitePeople2K16” as part of routine training for residential assistants.

The university’s residential assistant training schedule lists “#StopWhitePeople2016” on its roster, with the mission of giving RA’s an “overview of disabilities in Higher Education.”

The presenters of the course, Ciaran Slattery, Nicholas Pulakos, and Urenna Nwogwugwu, are all RAs at the state-funded college, which describes itself as New York’s highest-ranking public college. They state their purpose is to “help others take the next step in understanding diversity, privilege, and the society we function within,” presumably the “white” society they plan to "stop" at the event.

The three RAs claim they will give “#StopWhitePeople2K16” course attendees the “tools” to respond to “uneducated people” with “‘good’ arguments.” You know, the people who preach mutual respect, equality under God, and constitutional freedoms. Those people.

They also state they will help other RAs at the state-funded college “hopefully expand upon what they may already know”: that white people are cancer, of course.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

i have NFI where to put this but he was an abolitionist so this will do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Day

he believed
"If there be an object truly ridiculous in nature, it is an American patriot, signing resolutions of independency with the one hand, and with the other brandishing a whip over his affrighted slaves."
he died because he also believed that beating horses into submission was wrong
Day was thrown from his horse while trying to break it using kindness at Barehill, Berkshire, on 28 September 1789 and died almost instantly. He was buried at St Mary's Church, Wargrave, Berkshire.
his view on women was also very modern.
he tried to train a wife. After failing to find the perfect wife (several women including Honora Sneyd and her sister Elizabeth[1] turned down his proposals of marriage), he decided to adopt two foundlings from orphanages and, using Rousseau's maxims, educate them to be the perfect wife (two would ensure that one of them worked out). He adopted a 12-year-old and an 11-year-old whom he renamed Sabrina Sidney and Lucretia and took them to France to educate them in isolation. The girls became ill, and quarrelled. Day decided to give up on Lucretia, who he did not think could satisfy him intellectually. Sabrina he felt was still a possibility, but her character had to be further strengthened. After dropping hot wax on her arms and hearing her scream, though, he gave up in despair.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:i have NFI where to put this but he was an abolitionist so this will do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Day

he believed
"If there be an object truly ridiculous in nature, it is an American patriot, signing resolutions of independency with the one hand, and with the other brandishing a whip over his affrighted slaves."
he died because he also believed that beating horses into submission was wrong
Day was thrown from his horse while trying to break it using kindness at Barehill, Berkshire, on 28 September 1789 and died almost instantly. He was buried at St Mary's Church, Wargrave, Berkshire.
his view on women was also very modern.
he tried to train a wife. After failing to find the perfect wife (several women including Honora Sneyd and her sister Elizabeth[1] turned down his proposals of marriage), he decided to adopt two foundlings from orphanages and, using Rousseau's maxims, educate them to be the perfect wife (two would ensure that one of them worked out). He adopted a 12-year-old and an 11-year-old whom he renamed Sabrina Sidney and Lucretia and took them to France to educate them in isolation. The girls became ill, and quarrelled. Day decided to give up on Lucretia, who he did not think could satisfy him intellectually. Sabrina he felt was still a possibility, but her character had to be further strengthened. After dropping hot wax on her arms and hearing her scream, though, he gave up in despair.
As they say, "If you want a new idea, read an old book!" Very inspiring noddy. Thanks for posting. Day makes us all look like wimps.

Wiki also says "he became a master debater." No surprise there. Many people become master debaters when they fail to find intellectual satisfaction.....
Doc

Post by Doc »

aj.jpg
aj.jpg (99.66 KiB) Viewed 1238 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

This is how every political party handles special interest groups. No news here.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:This is how every political party handles special interest groups. No news here.
Better warn Hillary's wall street friends about that. As well as her ME oil state friends. and her friends in the MSM. Not to mention her friends in the Teachers and government unions. Plus her friends that she wants to call her "Abuela" Not to mention friends of her that are also ambassadors. Along with her Syrian and Libyan pals. Also, her Ukraine friends, and Iranian friends. I could count Russia as well given all the mutual business interests. Did I miss anyone?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:This is how every political party handles special interest groups. No news here.
Better warn Hillary's wall street friends about that. As well as her ME oil state friends. and her friends in the MSM. Not to mention her friends in the Teachers and government unions. Plus her friends that she wants to call her "Abuela" Not to mention friends of her that are also ambassadors. Along with her Syrian and Libyan pals. Also, her Ukraine friends, and Iranian friends. I could count Russia as well given all the mutual business interests. Did I miss anyone?
Yes, you missed Soros. BLM has been exposed as a Soros funded NGO, and Soros is Clinton's financial lifeline.

So you are positing that the Dems are resisting Soros' initiatives? Why is that a bad thing?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Doc wrote:
Yes, you missed Soros. BLM has been exposed as a Soros funded NGO, and Soros is Clinton's financial lifeline.

So you are positing that the Dems are resisting Soros' initiatives? Why is that a bad thing?
They will get money from a guy that is pretty good at holding on to it. I don't believe Soros gives a flip about any particular group other than what they can do for him. He want one world government with him at the top. When asked if he felt guilty about collaborating with the Nazis to collect the belongings of his fellow Jews. He said "No. I did what I had to do to survive." The exact same answer El Chapo Guzman gave when ased if he felt guilty about killing so many people.
kmich

Post by kmich »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

kmich wrote:Who’s Racist?
The obvious answer is people who employ race as a filter. Both victims and saviors.

As someone once noted, "Only individuals can think!" Seems to be the same for the concept of responsibility. Waiting for society or community to be responsible seems to be a losing game.

Projection abounds. George Zimmerman (the whitest name you ever heard) shoots Trayvon Martin.
"RACISM!"
"No, wait, Zimmerman isn't white."
"What? "
"His mother is Hispanic."
"OK."
"So he's Hispanic."
"No, his father is white."
"OK"
"So, he is a white Hispanic."
"What? You're making this shite up."
"RACIST!"

On the other hand, the only people who aren't sexists, are bi-sexuals. If you're gay, you're sexist. If you're straight, you're sexist.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
The obvious answer is people who employ race as a filter. Both victims and saviors.

As someone once noted, "Only individuals can think!" Seems to be the same for the concept of responsibility. Waiting for society or community to be responsible seems to be a losing game.

Projection abounds. George Zimmerman (the whitest name you ever heard) shoots Trayvon Martin.
"RACISM!"
"No, wait, Zimmerman isn't white."
"What? "
"His mother is Hispanic."
"OK."
"So he's Hispanic."
"No, his father is white."
"OK"
"So, he is a white Hispanic."
"What? You're making this shite up."
"RACIST!"

On the other hand, the only people who aren't sexists, are bi-sexuals. If you're gay, you're sexist. If you're straight, you're sexist.
Better if you go off the Democratic plantation you are....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ialnetwork
Clinton ally compares black Republicans to Jews who aided Nazis in Project Veritas video
Hey wait Didn't George Soros aid the Nazis?
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Excellent. The answer to the question seems to me: it doesn't, or shouldn't matter because it distracts from looking for a solution. A good start might be to decriminalize drugs as in Portugal, use the money that is saved and freed this way for local investments in education, healthcare, community building. And introducing a basic income for everyone to create a financial floor to stand on above the poverty swamp line.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

FRnTovm26I4
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

A good point. What will we think?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... opriation/

“You see that rocket ship leave yesterday? We can maybe leave this planet. We gonna be dealing with aliens. You think black and white gonna be a problem? Wait till you start running into motherfuckers with three or four dicks! Bug-eyed motherfuckers!” the 1997 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee said. “They could be ready to party, or they could be ready to eat us. We don’t know, but we’ve got to get over this shite of not getting along with each other.”

Personally, I won't have a problem with them.... unless a couple of the dicks they got belong to someone else..... that will make cultural appropriation look like a minor micro aggression.....
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

One of our notaries from a not so distant past got himself involved in a lil' old-fashioned chimp out in the commentary to a recent blog post. Seriously, read the comments..........

Along with the foam-flecked invective, note the rather strange and disturbing........... sexophobia.........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:One of our notaries from a not so distant past got himself involved in a lil' old-fashioned chimp out in the commentary to a recent blog post. Seriously, read the comments..........
Wow. Reading that sh*tstorm of looney tunes I feel sorry for Spenglerman. He was much more in his element at ATimes than PJMedia.
Rarely agreed with him, but he does write well.

As all OECD nations and China have shown, the key to birth control is industrialization and urbanization. Sub-Saharan Africa is no different.
The OECD nations should have adopted a "swim or sink" approach instead of financial aid that perpetuated the status quo.
Now China is playing African nations for suckers.

It is remarkable that Africa has become a net food importer.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:Along with the foam-flecked invective, note the rather strange and disturbing........... sexophobia.........
One of the larger culture shocks moving to the US Midwest. Although to be fair, Japan became stranger over the following decades.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Burned my eyebrows off.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:FRnTovm26I4
Seems pretty straight forward to my simple mind....... I respect those who don't feel the need to broadcast their self-identity as group-X.

As Ken Hamlin used to joke "I think I'm the last negro in America."
Doc

Post by Doc »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:One of our notaries from a not so distant past got himself involved in a lil' old-fashioned chimp out in the commentary to a recent blog post. Seriously, read the comments..........

Along with the foam-flecked invective, note the rather strange and disturbing........... sexophobia.........
I don't see anything particularly different. One can honestly engage to try to make a positive difference or turn one's nose up and......

lUXHB5U-Vl4
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Wow. Reading that sh*tstorm of looney tunes I feel sorry for Spenglerman. He was much more in his element at ATimes than PJMedia.

As all OECD nations and China have shown, the key to birth control is industrialization and urbanization. Sub-Saharan Africa is no different.
The OECD nations should have adopted a "swim or sink" approach instead of financial aid that perpetuated the status quo.

Africa has become a net food importer.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:Along with the foam-flecked invective, note the rather strange and disturbing........... sexophobia.........
One of the larger culture shocks moving to the US Midwest. Although to be fair, Japan became stranger over the following decades.

China had a one child policy for 30 years. How did that work out?
noddy

Post by noddy »

it seems my family is quite racist.

brought the new black girlfried home and the wife was awfully abusive.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

Africa has become a net food importer.
China had a one child policy for 30 years. How did that work out?
An excess of women.

_____

Global Fertility Rates

The one-child policy was rescinded a few years ago, however, the urban population is still mostly choosing to have only one child due to the same reasons as the OECD nations.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:it seems my family is quite racist.

Generally speaking, white women are even more predictable than white people.

Sometimes, being sexist has it's benefits.

Maybe I misread that. Was she black before your fried her?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote:it seems my family is quite racist.

:lol: