The Donald....the newest savior.....

Parodite

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

Post by Parodite »

d4ysuQ3wiXc

By any available standard his best speech so far. And a lot in it that I like.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:d4ysuQ3wiXc

By any available standard his best speech so far. And a lot in it that I like.
The kinda speech that kinda grabs the listener by the pussy? :o Only this time the listener doesn't object? :)

Don't worry, if they change their mind a few years down the line, we, well, at least I won't think any less of them. ;)

Very interesting content and timing.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Simple Minded wrote:
Parodite wrote:By any available standard his best speech so far. And a lot in it that I like.
The kinda speech that kinda grabs the listener by the pussy? :o Only this time the listener doesn't object? :)

Don't worry, if they change their mind a few years down the line, we, well, at least I won't think any less of them. ;)
Hehe.. well I doubt you can think even lesser of them than you already do.
Very interesting content and timing.
He must feel more and more comfortable now that O'Keefe claims he has proof that Clinton was personally involved in what happened at those rallies, that will be released monday. And wikileaks will continue to throw op dirt Clinton doesn't like. Would sound like all he needs.

In his speech he mentioned that MSM will be taken over by Warner (I think it is Warner). That it would not be good to have so much power concentrated in one entity. Sounds like a reasonable argument. But I wonder why he mentioned this... maybe to seduce the MSM, or at least the journalists working there... seeing him as their savior? That would be a stunt.. :D :shock:
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Classic cs misdirection. Your original point was the imperial POTUS obama. If the us press weren't Pravda for him he likely would have never been elected let alone been imperial. The problem in the US is the leftist MSM.
The Imperial POTUS goes back far longer than Obama.
Mr. Perfect wrote: But speaking of Trump despite the universal media flamethrower being trained on him 24/7 for over a year he may be within three points of winning. Imagine what would have happened if they had merely called it down the middle.
:lol: Polls don't matter, unless they do.

My guess is that who wins will be decided by voter turnout, the percentage of eligible US voters that actually do vote.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

20 reasons I am voting for Donald Trump

Interesting list HP, thanks for posting.

Especially interesting is reason # 1.

"Donald Trump is “impeachable”. Any serious misstep by Trump will be exposed by the MSM and invite impeachment and removal from office. Neither political party would hesitate in bringing impeachment proceedings on Trump or in forcing him to resign. As a Democrat and the first woman president, Hillary Clinton would not be impeached no matter what she does."

It would be refreshing to see American elect a human POTUS, flaws and all, which they would hold accountable, rather than a iconic deity than can not be questioned lest the questioner be accused of being an example of all that is wrong with America and of committing crimes against humanity/common good.

Are we ready to break with our pseudo-religious belief of POTUS as a small "g" god?
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Simple Minded wrote: It would be refreshing to see American elect a human POTUS, flaws and all, which they would hold accountable, rather than a iconic deity than can not be questioned lest the questioner be accused of being an example of all that is wrong with America and of committing crimes against humanity/common good.
Obama is a very human candidate. But you guys couldn't handle his very normal, very human foibles and had to fabricate all kinds of batsh*t crazy stuff, creating the swamp from which Trump rose.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Not true Zack - all the anglosphere has these kinds of candidates and politics on the rise, Obama and his swamp friends arent particularly related.

you said it yourself, 40%+ of the population isnt wanted by the new world order , its pretty obvious to all at this stage so the pushback is garunteeed no matter who is in power.
ultracrepidarian
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

noddy wrote: you said it yourself, 40%+ of the population isnt wanted by the new world order , its pretty obvious to all at this stage so the pushback is garunteeed no matter who is in power.
But that same 40% has never been doing better in the history of mankind. So when push comes to shove, they'll give up.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

The Donald in 2012 saying he doesn't believe in deportation.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can someone remind me again of what exactly the case for Donald Trump was?
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

WKTIDGMdANI
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:The Donald in 2012 saying he doesn't believe in deportation.

Sure He is not the dictator in waiting that Hillary is.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
noddy wrote: you said it yourself, 40%+ of the population isnt wanted by the new world order , its pretty obvious to all at this stage so the pushback is garunteeed no matter who is in power.
But that same 40% has never been doing better in the history of mankind. So when push comes to shove, they'll give up.
Right. They will march right through the gates.

[Mod note: try posting something new. Incriminating as it is re GBS, as previously noted, this video is becoming repetitive.]

Quite honestly if Hillary wins it means democracy is dead in the US. If she does win the only logical vote to make is for an amicable separation of states.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Hillary’s chat with Trump revealed
‘Donald, whatever happens, we need to work together afterwards’

“After the little prayer Mr. Trump turned to Mrs. Clinton and said ‘You know, you are one tough and talented woman.’ Then he said ‘This has been a good experience, this whole campaign, as tough as it’s been.’

Mrs. Clinton responded: ‘Donald, whatever happens, we need to work together afterwards’.”

Cardinal Dolan said: “I was very moved by this obvious attempt on behalf of both of them to be courteous, to get along, to say nice things privately to one another.”

The pair even shook hands, which they had refused to do at the final presidential debate earlier last week.

The unusual thaw in relations, during the ugliest presidential campaign in living memory, happened at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner in New York, which raised US$6 million for Catholic charities supporting children. It is traditionally the last time the two nominees share a stage before the election, each making a humorous speech.

During the public dinner, hostilities were resumed and Cardinal Dolan called his seat between the two candidates the “iciest place on Earth.”

Several of Trump’s jokes turned sour and he was booed.

He accused Clinton of being “so corrupt she got kicked off the Watergate Commission” and of “pretending not to hate Catholics.”

Clinton said: “Donald looks at the Statue of Liberty and sees a ‘4’. Maybe a ‘5’ if she changes her hair.”

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

20 reasons I am voting for Donald Trump

I can think of 20 more. :)
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: The Imperial POTUS goes back far longer than Obama.
Lol but your point was on how this one gets away with it. If a GOP President "goes Imperial" the MSM wallows in the travails 24/7. Obama is still a transparent change candidate in the MSM.
:lol: Polls don't matter, unless they do.
Lol, bro not all of us are brand new to politics. The polls were wildly wrong in 2014 and 2015, and the results of the US primaries this season were very poor for both races. And, for most of my life GOP undercount is the norm with few exceptions.

Coupled with the fact that side has been shown to be in a completely collusionary relationship between the party and the press in wikileaks, it is no surprise that have been caught actually rigging polls.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-2 ... versamples
I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling
I mean all I can do is lol.
My guess is that who wins will be decided by voter turnout, the percentage of eligible US voters that actually do vote.
Thank you captain obvious.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:The Donald in 2012 saying he doesn't believe in deportation.

We can play flip flop all day long.

tWQJd2WuCDE
t6_ULryoM3Q

At the end of the day DT doesn't work for Goldman Sachs, Saudi Arabia or any establishment.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Perhaps, but it is doubtful that he will work for anyone other than himself if elected POTUS.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Zack Morris wrote:
according to you they are doing better but man does not live by dodgy statistics alone.

maybe they will give up and suicide like primitive tribes, maybe they will explode in public like arabs, the jury is still out.
ultracrepidarian
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote: At the end of the day DT doesn't work for Goldman Sachs, Saudi Arabia or any establishment.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Donald Trump badly needs money. He's still bitter about people turning him down for loans and business has gotten so bad that for the first time ever, he'll be introducing hotels under a new brand.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Typhoon wrote:Perhaps, but it is doubtful that he will work for anyone other than himself if elected POTUS.
:lol: True!

That's what the whole tax return fiasco was about. Gotta preserve those loop holes and maybe add some new ones.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: . . .
Thank you captain obvious.
You're welcome. Feel free to ask any questions about the POTUS election process, I'll be happy to answer and explain to you.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Typhoon wrote:Perhaps, but it is doubtful that he will work for anyone other than himself if elected POTUS.
He hasn't worked for anyone else but himself his entire life. I don't understand why anyone would expect Trump to suddenly start working for the nation/people/whatever.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
He hasn't worked for anyone else but himself his entire life. I don't understand why anyone would expect Trump to suddenly start working for the nation/people/whatever.
That sounds like a charge against Hillary But then again she is above the law. ;)
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:That sounds like a charge against Hillary But then again she is above the law. ;)
As opposed to Trump who gave money to a prosecutor to get off the hook? Has Trump been held responsible for tax breaks obtained with bribes?
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.