The End of the MSM and the Deep State. Thread 1

Mr. Perfect

Re: The End of the MSM and the Deep State

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:There seems to be a strong correlation between people who are economic losers and vote for Trump, and those who distrust factual reporting. I also can't think of any successful people who get their news from the same sources as the Trump Davidians. Hmm. I wonder why that is... ;)

Interestingly, on this very forum, we've seen an avowed Trump Davidian repeatedly mock "anonymous sources" at the WaPo and elsewhere only to see their claims publicly confirmed a few days to weeks later.
Actually almost all of them have been shown to be lies. That is why the Russian story has now died. That's why you've lost every special election. That's why you still have no idea why you went from supermajority to superminority in record time. That why your effort to impeach failed in totality. You don't know any of these things because you are in a low information bubble of your choosing. That's why you have chosen Maxine Waters, Nancy pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Pat Perez to lead you to extinction. And we will enjoy witnessing every step of the way.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Hey Zack I HTH

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Zack Morris wrote:There seems to be a strong correlation between people who are economic losers and vote for Trump, and those who distrust factual reporting.
There is a correlation. However, it is opposite of your claim above.

Quartz |Trump voters earn more and are better educated than the typical American

Consistent with the anecdotal voting pattern of my American colleagues and friends.
Zack Morris wrote: I also can't think of any successful people who get their news from the same sources as the Trump Davidians. Hmm. I wonder why that is... ;)
While Mr. P, Doc, and a few other of our esteemed posters and I do not always agree, they are spot on that such crass stereotyping certainly helped Clinton lose the POTUS election.
Zack Morris wrote: Interestingly, on this very forum, we've seen an avowed Trump Davidian repeatedly mock "anonymous sources" at the WaPo and elsewhere only to see their claims publicly confirmed a few days to weeks later.
I'm still waiting for the actual "smoking gun" evidence.

Meanwhile

The Wash Po has degenerated from the venerable investigative paper that broke that Watergate story, once they had confirmed solid evidence, to a rank yellow journalism tabloid peddling rumour and innuendo that makes the World Weekly News appear responsible, reasonable, and well informed.

The NY Times has degenerated from publishing "All the news that's fit to print" as the paper of record to "All the news that fits we print" with turgid histrionic articles that rightly belong in some liberal arts college campus student newspaper.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:Hey Zack I HTH

1/ It is not easy to move to Canada permanently [having looked into it].

2/ Please post this stuff in Political Levitas
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:There seems to be a strong correlation between people who are economic losers and vote for Trump, and those who distrust factual reporting.
There is a correlation. However, it is opposite of your claim above.

Quartz |Trump voters earn more and are better educated than the typical American

Consistent with the anecdotal voting pattern of my American colleagues and friends.
Zack Morris wrote: I also can't think of any successful people who get their news from the same sources as the Trump Davidians. Hmm. I wonder why that is... ;)
While Mr. P, Doc, and a few other of our esteemed posters and I do not always agree, they are spot on that such crass stereotyping certainly helped Clinton lose the POTUS election.
Zack Morris wrote: Interestingly, on this very forum, we've seen an avowed Trump Davidian repeatedly mock "anonymous sources" at the WaPo and elsewhere only to see their claims publicly confirmed a few days to weeks later.
I'm still waiting for the actual "smoking gun" evidence.

Meanwhile

The Wash Po has degenerated from the venerable investigative paper that broke that Watergate story, once they had confirmed solid evidence, to a rank yellow journalism tabloid peddling rumour and innuendo that makes the World Weekly News appear responsible, reasonable, and well informed.

The NY Times has degenerated from publishing "All the news that's fit to print" as the paper of record to "All the news that fits we print" with turgid histrionic articles that rightly belong in some liberal arts college campus student newspaper.

CS having known more foreign born people than I could possibly count, I am truly astounded at the degree you understand things in the US.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Azari, you got fooled. These people are lying all day long.

jdP8TiKY8dE
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

CNN exposed as an evil organization.
Doc

Post by Doc »

The CEO of CNN was pushing the Russia Trump collusion story for ratings. They should rename the Network ENN for Evil News Network
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

CNN Journalists Resign: Latest Example of Media Recklessness on the Russia Threat

Although MSM fake news does pay, it does not seem to have longevity as people do value truth over falsehoods/lies.

In the mean time the trauma deepens for the democrats and the regressed left. Losing the elections, and now the MSM exposed as liars telling their consumer base what they want to hear, want to believe to be true of their Evil Trump rather than of reporting facts and offering quality investigative journalism.

Seems to me that the MSM Trump-Russia collusion narrative is dead. Remains Trumps "obstruction of justice" FBI investigation, that is also doomed to blow back into the same sad faces. A theory is that Trump can be brought down by an army of lawyers who just wait for Trump making a big enough mistake in the legal process to nail him for. I don't buy into that scenario. Trump will just give those lawyers the same treatment he gave the MSM fake news media which will give him even more votes in 2020. It simply is not possible to beat Trump with lies, wishful thinking, demonizing, ridiculing him. The insistence of the regressed left to continue on this self-destructive path is astonishing. Mass psychosis looms. And much more violence.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite I applaud you on all points. And double applause on being able to see through the fake news that has fooled so many, even here. I salute you from across the world
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I just want to say for the record, I called the very date of the end of leftism in America. Right down to the date. When Comey couldn't deliver it was all over. The epoch of evil from Woodrow to obama has come to an end. I thank God, and I thank Trump. Our prayers were heard.
Mr. Perfect wrote:Last year I predicted the end of the Democrat Party, even if Hillary won, and it came to pass. After the election of Trump, I predicted the end of the MSM as a liberal institution.

With the failure of today's hearings to produce any evidence at all of anything, let alone anything impeachable, this failed effort to impeach Trump is the last gasp and my prediction has come to pass.

They are out of bullets. With nothing to impeach Trump on there is nothing left. No product to sell, no candidates to sell, no policy to sell. Nothing to sell.

The deep state shot all their bullets. They couldn't manufacture anything on Trump and their pathetic attempt at leaks is at an end.

The MSM blew their last bit of credibility on this effort. They had one chance to take the President out and they failed. They are now documented wolf criers. They are at an end.

Comey testifies in the next week some time but it's hard to see him coming up with a smoking gun. With the deep state MSM alliance coming up empty handed, their days are at an end.

So long to those Satan worshippers. So long to them. May history be harsh on you.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite wrote: Although MSM fake news does pay, it does not seem to have longevity as people do value truth over falsehoods/lies.

In the mean time the trauma deepens for the democrats and the regressed left. Losing the elections, and now the MSM exposed as liars telling their consumer base what they want to hear, want to believe to be true of their Evil Trump rather than of reporting facts and offering quality investigative journalism.
Absolutely.
Seems to me that the MSM Trump-Russia collusion narrative is dead.
Correct.
Remains Trumps "obstruction of justice" FBI investigation, that is also doomed to blow back into the same sad faces. A theory is that Trump can be brought down by an army of lawyers who just wait for Trump making a big enough mistake in the legal process to nail him for. I don't buy into that scenario. Trump will just give those lawyers the same treatment he gave the MSM fake news media which will give him even more votes in 2020.
Right on the money.
It simply is not possible to beat Trump with lies, wishful thinking, demonizing, ridiculing him. The insistence of the regressed left to continue on this self-destructive path is astonishing. Mass psychosis looms. And much more violence.
This is true. You will see the violence increase until their is a Tienanmen square situation where the left is put down by Patriotic law enforcement.

I would like to make a note. An uncomfortable topic for all is political violence. Great nations are born from revolt. The most evil among us resort to terror. In America we speak of the tree of liberty and 2nd amendment solutions.

When conservatives speak of these things it is only under the circumstance where the government breaches it's boundaries and there is no other recourse. Democrats are doing it not because the government has breached it's boundaries, but simp-ly because they lost.

They are the fascists and true enemies of democracy.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So Washington Post does hit piece on CNN. The MSM circular firing squad has begun. This thing is all over.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 5f2bf038f7
CNN’s Russia story debacle came at the worst possible time for the network

Lex Haris, CNN’s investigations editor, traveled to a journalism conference in Phoenix last week. In hindsight, his timing was terrible.

While Haris was away, his group published a story on CNN.com that reported — citing a single anonymous source — that Senate investigators were looking into a meeting between a member of President Trump’s transition team, Wall Street financier Anthony Scaramucci, and an executive of a Russian investment fund before Trump took office. The story seemed to advance the narrative of ties between Trump campaign officials and people close to Russian President Vladi­mir Putin.

One problem: When challenged on the particulars of the story, CNN acknowledged that it couldn’t stand by it. It retracted it and apologized to Scaramucci on Saturday. On Monday, Haris and the editor and reporter of the piece, Eric Lichtblau and Thomas Frank, resigned from CNN.

The sequence of events led Trump to take a kind of victory lap on Tuesday. He turned to Twitter to bash CNN and other media outlets (including The Washington Post) that have aggressively reported on his associates’ connections to Russian officials during the 2016 campaign and pre-inaugural period.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
It simply is not possible to beat Trump with lies, wishful thinking, demonizing, ridiculing him. The insistence of the regressed left to continue on this self-destructive path is astonishing. Mass psychosis looms. And much more violence.
This is true. You will see the violence increase until their is a Tienanmen square situation where the left is put down by Patriotic law enforcement.
A poor analogy. In Tiananmen Square, a one party state, completely opposed to any form of Western democracy,
used the military to violently suppress a peaceful protest.

There may be more violence in the US, but I doubt that it will occur on any significant scale.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

We've already had violence on a significant scale. It just wasn't packaged to you properly in a media product.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:We've already had violence on a significant scale. It just wasn't packaged to you properly in a media product.
Oh?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Parodite wrote: . . .

Seems to me that the MSM Trump-Russia collusion narrative is dead. Remains Trumps "obstruction of justice" FBI investigation, that is also doomed to blow back into the same sad faces. A theory is that Trump can be brought down by an army of lawyers who just wait for Trump making a big enough mistake in the legal process to nail him for. I don't buy into that scenario. Trump will just give those lawyers the same treatment he gave the MSM fake news media which will give him even more votes in 2020. It simply is not possible to beat Trump with lies, wishful thinking, demonizing, ridiculing him. The insistence of the regressed left to continue on this self-destructive path is astonishing. . . .
I doubt that the MSM will give up so easily on the Trump-Russia collusion narrative as it is their last hope.

Rather my guess is that they will continue to beat this dead horse even after the overwhelming majority writes them off as as sadistic, hippophilic necrophiles.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Parodite wrote: . . .

Seems to me that the MSM Trump-Russia collusion narrative is dead. Remains Trumps "obstruction of justice" FBI investigation, that is also doomed to blow back into the same sad faces. A theory is that Trump can be brought down by an army of lawyers who just wait for Trump making a big enough mistake in the legal process to nail him for. I don't buy into that scenario. Trump will just give those lawyers the same treatment he gave the MSM fake news media which will give him even more votes in 2020. It simply is not possible to beat Trump with lies, wishful thinking, demonizing, ridiculing him. The insistence of the regressed left to continue on this self-destructive path is astonishing. . . .
I doubt that the MSM will give up so easily on the Trump-Russia collusion narrative as it is their last hope.

Rather my guess is that they will continue to beat this dead horse even after the overwhelming majority writes them off as as sadistic, hippophilic necrophiles.
Perhaps someone should call the Human society and report the MSM for abusing the horse

"Not meeting editorial standards"

http://nypost.com/2017/06/27/cnn-staffe ... fired/amp/
CNN faced $100M lawsuit over botched Russia story

By Emily Smith

June 27, 2017 | 8:25pm
Shutterstock

The specter of a $100 million libel suit scared CNN into retracting a poorly reported story that slimed an ally of President Trump’s — and forcing out the staffers responsible for it, The Post has learned.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Typhoon wrote:I doubt that the MSM will give up so easily on the Trump-Russia collusion narrative as it is their last hope.

:D That's more than just Mainstream Sado- Masochism
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:We've already had violence on a significant scale. It just wasn't packaged to you properly in a media product.
Oh?
I guess you aren't kidding...?

http://freebeacon.com/issues/30-gop-con ... since-may/
A total of 30 Republican members of Congress have either been attacked or revealed that they were the victim of a death threat since the beginning of May.

May 8: Wendi Wright, 35, was arrested after stalking Rep. David Kustoff (Tenn.) and trying to run him off the road. After pulling over, Wright "began to scream and strike the windows on Kustoff's car and even reached inside the vehicle."....
Let me know how many Democrats received the same treatment in the last 6 months

Just a sampling;

dUVuzbfu3aQ
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:CNN Journalists Resign: Latest Example of Media Recklessness on the Russia Threat

Although MSM fake news does pay, it does not seem to have longevity as people do value truth over falsehoods/lies.

Seems to me that the MSM Trump-Russia collusion narrative is dead. Remains Trumps "obstruction of justice" FBI investigation, that is also doomed to blow back into the same sad faces. A theory is that Trump can be brought down by an army of lawyers who just wait for Trump making a big enough mistake in the legal process to nail him for. I don't buy into that scenario. Trump will just give those lawyers the same treatment he gave the MSM fake news media which will give him even more votes in 2020. It simply is not possible to beat Trump with lies, wishful thinking, demonizing, ridiculing him. The insistence of the regressed left to continue on this self-destructive path is astonishing. Mass psychosis looms. And much more violence.
Kudos Bro. As more and more people unplug from the Mainline Sado Masochists, they will be like Chicken Little proclaiming perennial, immanent, yet always future doom behind every blade of grass to an ever decreasing audience.

Right Wing Lions, and Racist Tigers, and Russian Bears! Oh my!
Doc

Post by Doc »

That giant sucking sound you are about to hear is due to someone pulling the stopper out of the bottom of the swamp

http://circa.com/politics/accountabilit ... atch-act-v

The FBI's boss is under investigation for possible Hatch Act violations
by John Solomon and Sara A. Carter
[Mod note. 24 hours to for this to be substantiated by something more than a web site circle jerk. ;)

If not, then it goes in the Conspiracy thread.]
Doc

Post by Doc »

7Q-qKwm5gL8
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Oh?

A total of 30 Republican members of Congress have either been attacked or revealed that they were the victim of a death threat since the beginning of May.

May 8: Wendi Wright, 35, was arrested after stalking Rep. David Kustoff (Tenn.) and trying to run him off the road. After pulling over, Wright "began to scream and strike the windows on Kustoff's car and even reached inside the vehicle."....

. . .
As American as Apple Pie.

I have a major insurrection in mind, not the usual gearboxes missing a few nuts.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Oh?

. . .
As American as Apple Pie.

I have a major insurrection in mind, not the usual gearboxes missing a few nuts.

How about domestic terrorism? They can be nuts and dangerous at the same time

https://itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-tra ... equipment/
Olympia, WA: Train Tracks Sabotaged To Stop Fracking Equipment
By
Puget Sound Anarchists -
April 20, 2017 24415