Trump loses!

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Trump considering pardons for family and aides and "himself" :D

Senator Mark Warner was referring to a Washington Post article late Thursday saying that Trump was consulting with advisers “about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself” in connection to the probe led by special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller.

“The possibility that the president is considering pardons at this early stage in these ongoing investigations is extremely disturbing,” said Warner, the senior senator from Virginia and vice-chair of the intelligence committee.

“Pardoning any individuals who may have been involved would be crossing a fundamental line.”
n an interview with the New York Times on Wednesday, Trump warned Mueller that some of his family finances should be off-limits to his investigation.

Asked if Mueller looking at finances unrelated to Russia would be a red line, Trump responded: “I would say yes.”

A move by Trump’s legal team to look for conflicts of interest among members of Mueller’s investigative team was also reported by both the New York Times and Associated Press on Thursday.

:lol:

MP, how does "pardoning HIMSELF" works ? ?

My Chinese friends in Vancouver said, Trump is Bankrupt, the money is Chinese investor's money .. now, seems, Putin's friends too invested.

Forks, Emperor has no cloths

What a disaster, what a disaster .. our beloved America pored into toilet and flushed

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mark Warner is a Democrat, Washington post is fake news, meuller will be fired soon. All good.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

GKjqa2j0kmc
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Jeff Sessions :
Feds Have the Right to Seize Your Cash, Property

:lol: .. Another similarity with the Ayatollahs

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

US Senate rejects proposal to repeal and replace Obamacare.

Republicans needed 60 votes to keep the amendment going. It stopped on a 43 to 57 vote.

[Republicans hold 52 of the 100 seats.]
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Why US in Afghanistan
Minerals

WASHINGTON — President Trump, searching for a reason to keep the United States in Afghanistan after 16 years of war, has latched on to a prospect that tantalized previous administrations: Afghanistan’s vast mineral wealth, which his advisers and Afghan officials have told him could be profitably extracted by Western companies.

Mr. Trump has discussed the country’s mineral deposits with President Ashraf Ghani, who promoted mining as an economic opportunity in one of their first conversations. Mr. Trump, who is deeply skeptical about sending more American troops to Afghanistan, has suggested that this could be one justification for the United States to stay engaged in the country.

What happened to democracy ? ?

Killing so many woman and children for "Minerals" ? ? ?

Pfui .. :lol:

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:US Senate rejects proposal to repeal and replace Obamacare.

Republicans needed 60 votes to keep the amendment going. It stopped on a 43 to 57 vote.

Actually this is a Trump win. ACA will continue to fail, and Trump has avoided being blamed for that failure.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Typhoon wrote:US Senate rejects proposal to repeal and replace Obamacare.

Actually this is a Trump win. ACA will continue to fail, and Trump has avoided being blamed for that failure.
May be. ACA does come across like the worst of all possible compromises.
However, don't know enough about the ACA implementation to debate the point.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Skyrocketing costs and insurers pulling out. It ends in doom. All GOP upside.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Perhaps.

Anyways the Republicans are 0 for 3 this week in AHA repeal.

Breslin wrote a book titled

The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.

The Republicans are becoming

The Gang That Couldn't Vote Straight.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:Perhaps.

Anyways the Republicans are 0 for 3 this week in AHA repeal.

Breslin wrote a book titled

The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.

The Republicans are becoming

The Gang That Couldn't Vote Straight.
IF more TMRD's (pronounced te' merde, sounds French) would join the republican party....... and IF Hilary was not in the Whitehouse.......

Until they can clear those two hurdles..... we shouldn't expect much.....
Heracleum Persicum

Should AIPAC Register as a Foreign Agent?

AIPAC’s website declares that it is “America’s Pro-Israel Lobby,” so by its own admission it functions pretty clearly as Israel’s proxy. It spent $102 million in 2015, had 396 employees in 2013, and claims to have 100,000 members, many of whom are organized into state and city chapters. It also benefits from being a tax exempt 501(c)4 organization classified as promoting “international understanding.” Its annual Summit in Washington attracts more than 15,000 participants, including scores of congressmen and other senior government officials. It blankets Capitol Hill with its lobbyists and is a prolific source of position papers explaining Israel’s perception of what is taking place in the Middle East. Its easy access to the media and also to politicians in Washington is so widely accepted on Capitol Hill that it reportedly frequently drafts bills that Congress then goes on to propose.
Heracleum Persicum

How Each Senator Voted on Obamacare Repeal Proposals

Interesting

That McCain stunt was really funny

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol should go in "trump wins".
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol should go in "trump wins".

Good attitude .. booking any setback as a win .. makes one always happy :lol:

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Reminds one of the assertion by a member of the US men's 4x4 100m relay team at the Sydney 2000 Summer Olympics:
We didn't lose. We came second.
YMix

Post by YMix »

I used to think Steve Bannon was a pretty inflexible guy. Then Scaramucci proved me wrong.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
Reminds one of the assertion by a member of the US men's 4x4 100m relay team at the Sydney 2000 Summer Olympics:
We didn't lose. We came second.
Lol every year obamacare is in place is a year the Democrats lose seats. I don't think you guys know what game is being played.
Heracleum Persicum

YMix wrote:I used to think Steve Bannon was a pretty inflexible guy. Then Scaramucci proved me wrong.

did not last even 2 weeks

WH now looks like the old good days of Texas Bordellos :lol:

What a disaster .. what a disaster

Heracleum Persicum

American Identity
The Great Political Divide

These data clearly show that the nation as a whole is moving away from exclusionary conceptions of American identity even as Mr. Trump’s strongest supporters hold on to views that look more the way the nation did in 2004 than in 2017. They found a champion among the crowded field of candidates in 2016, but it’s important to keep in mind that only one of the many contenders for the Republican nomination embraced these views — even after it became clear they were popular with a key bloc of voters. The battle for the meaning of America is lopsided, and despite the recent success of exclusionary views, they are waning.

Interesting article.

Heracleum Persicum

Trump to Peña Nieto
border wall not so important – just don't say you won't pay
.. :lol:

Donald Trump suggested his demand for payment for a border wall with Mexico was merely a political ploy, and told Mexico’s president his refusal to pay should not be mentioned in public.

MP, this really funny

What a disaster

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Trump to Peña Nieto
border wall not so important – just don't say you won't pay
.. :lol:

Donald Trump suggested his demand for payment for a border wall with Mexico was merely a political ploy, and told Mexico’s president his refusal to pay should not be mentioned in public.

MP, this really funny

What a disaster

More Mexicans are leaving the US than are coming in. Maybe Trump does not want the wall to slow down that trend.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/m ... finds.html
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This should go in trump wins, he solved illegal immigration without even doing anything