“My son is the best of the best.”

Doc

“My son is the best of the best.”

Post by Doc »

It seems like Dzhokhar Tsarnaev wants her son to die.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/09/boston-bom ... r-my-sons/
Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’

By Chris Perez
April 9, 2015 | 4:08pm

Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’
Zubeidat Tsarnaeva

She’s just as twisted as he is.

The mother of Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has furiously bashed Americans and promised that the US “will pay” for convicting her “innocent” son and killing his older brother.

Just moments after learning that her 21-year-old was found guilty of all 30 counts in the Boston Marathon bombing trial Wednesday, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva sent an angry tirade to the technology website Vocativ through the WhatsApp messenger app.

“[The US] WILL PAY FOR MY SONS AND THE SONS OF ISLAM, PERMANENTLY!!!” she fumed in Russian. “THE TEARS OF THEIR MOTHERS WILL BE FUEL FOR THEM IN HELL.

“MY SONS ARE INNOCENT, AS INNOCENT AS ALL THOSE WHO ARE BEING KILLED BY YOUR COUNTRY,” she added. “TODAY THEY ARE KILLING MUSLIMS, AND TOMORROW WILL COME YOUR TURN AND HE WHO DOUBTS THIS IS DEEPLY MISTAKEN!!!!!”

“HOW CAN A MOTHER FEEL WHOSE SON IS IN THE CLAWS OF A PREDATOR PREPARING TO TEAR HIM TO PIECES LIKE MEAT???”

Modal Trigger

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva lashes out at US authorities in an April 2013 news conference in response to the death of her son Tamerlan.
Photo: Getty

Vocativ had managed to obtain Zubeidat’s phone number by locating pictures of her holding signs with the digits. The images were posted on the Russian social media site VKontakte as part of a previous fundraising effort to support the Tsarnaev family in the wake of the 2013 attack.

The website then requested that she send a selfie with a dated piece of paper which could verify that it was indeed her sending the messages. In the photo, Zubeidat can be seen wearing a black hijab and holding a sign that reads, “Zubeidat mother of two precious brothers Tamarlan Djahar April 9, 2015.”

“I LOVE MY SONS IMMEASURABLY!!!!!!” she explained. “PRECIOUS, GLORIOUS AND RARE IN CHARACTER AND ESSENCE…ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT WE DO NOT KNOW!!!”

Zubeidat also sent a note in Russian to a family friend Wednesday, saying she believed Americans were the real “terrorists” and claiming her murderous son is truly “the best of the best.”

“I will never forget it,” the message said. “May God bless those who helped my son.”

Vocativ had also stumbled upon the post in VKontakte.

“The terrorists are the Americans and everyone knows it,” Zubeidat charged. “My son is the best of the best.”

Zubeidat, a Russia native, has always insisted that her son Dzhokhar is innocent — despite the fact that he admitted to the 2013 attack, which left three people dead and 260 others injured.

Her other son, Dzhokar’s brother Tamerlan, also was involved in the plot and died in a shootout with cops.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros