The Donald....the newest savior.....

Heracleum Persicum

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Folks,

"Bernie Sanders" could be next president .. he only one making sense

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Captain Obvious weighs in:

Byron Wien Sees Weak Stocks, Clinton Victory in '16 Predictions

The damage wrought to the Republican brand is quite possibly irreversible. The last great hope for the GOP is (white) guys like this.
Faulconer, a city councilman before becoming mayor, has followed a long line of socially liberal and fiscally conservative San Diego leaders. He is pro-choice, pro-marriage equality, pro-comprehensive immigration reform, and pro-gun control. But on the economic side, Faulconer is against tax and minimum-wage hikes and in favor of pension reform and bidding out city services. But Faulconer’s real novelty lies in his efforts to engage diverse communities.

Just one-sixth of his 29 staff members are white, heterosexual males. He founded a nonprofit called One San Diego that raises money for laptops and after-school programs in underprivileged areas. A booming economy has allowed Faulconer to add community-center hours across the city as well as to break ground on a $13 million new library in a low-income neighborhood. He also makes most of his major announcements in communities of color, paying particular attention to southeastern San Diego, the city’s seat of black political power, which has also seen a major influx of Latinos in recent years. At a holiday toy giveaway in the neighborhood recently, Faulconer easily toggled between English and Spanish—he started learning the language in grade school—while speaking to families in the crowd.
A couple more election cycles like this one and the GOP will be renouncing the US Constitution and embracing Aztlán in their desperation to find voters. :lol: I of course predicted this a long time ago.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Zack Morris wrote:Captain Obvious weighs in:

The damage wrought to the Republican brand is quite possibly irreversible. The last great hope for the GOP is (white) guys like this.
Faulconer, a city councilman before becoming mayor, has followed a long line of socially liberal and fiscally conservative San Diego leaders. He is pro-choice, pro-marriage equality, pro-comprehensive immigration reform, and pro-gun control. But on the economic side, Faulconer is against tax and minimum-wage hikes and in favor of pension reform and bidding out city services. But Faulconer’s real novelty lies in his efforts to engage diverse communities.

Just one-sixth of his 29 staff members are white, heterosexual males. He founded a nonprofit called One San Diego that raises money for laptops and after-school programs in underprivileged areas. A booming economy has allowed Faulconer to add community-center hours across the city as well as to break ground on a $13 million new library in a low-income neighborhood. He also makes most of his major announcements in communities of color, paying particular attention to southeastern San Diego, the city’s seat of black political power, which has also seen a major influx of Latinos in recent years. At a holiday toy giveaway in the neighborhood recently, Faulconer easily toggled between English and Spanish—he started learning the language in grade school—while speaking to families in the crowd.
A couple more election cycles like this one and the GOP will be renouncing the US Constitution and embracing Aztlán in their desperation to find voters. :lol: I of course predicted this a long time ago.
Donald Trump is not my Abuela.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NP | How Donald Trump harnessed the power of Republicans’ most-hated enemy: Political correctness
“Driving powerful sentiments underground is not the same as expunging them,” said William A. Galston, a Brookings Institution scholar who was an adviser to former president Bill Clinton. “What we’re learning from Trump is that a lot of people have been biting their lips, but not changing their minds.”
One thing is clear: Trump is channeling a very mainstream frustration.

In an October poll by Fairleigh Dickinson University, 68 per cent agreed with the proposition that “a big problem this country has is being politically correct.”

It was a sentiment felt strongly across the political spectrum, by 62 percent of Democrats, 68 percent of independents, 81 percent of Republicans. Among whites, 72 percent said they felt that way, but so did 61 percent of nonwhites.

“People feel tremendous cultural condescension directed at them,” and that their values are being “smirked at, laughed at” by the political and media elite, said GOP strategist Steve Schmidt.
Understandably, but not sufficient, reason to support Trump.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Tío Donald.....

Post by monster_gardener »

Enki wrote:

Thank You Very Much for your post, Enki.

Welcome back, Tinker....... :)

Happy New Year!

But is he your Tío? ;)
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Doc

Post by Doc »

Lastest pols show Tum leading Hillary. We are one or two terror attacks away from President Trump. BTW With Hillary giving Jihadis everywhere the idea of making videos about Trump being tough ISLAMIC TERRORISM instead of videos of Bill as a pervert isn't that Hillary giving aid and comfort to the enemy?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote: . . .
BTW With Hillary giving Jihadis everywhere the idea of making videos about Trump being tough ISLAMIC TERRORISM instead of videos of Bill as a pervert isn't that Hillary giving aid and comfort to the enemy?
Wot?

Treason is a strong accusation. That someone disagrees with you is sufficient only in repressive dictatorships.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote: . . .
BTW With Hillary giving Jihadis everywhere the idea of making videos about Trump being tough ISLAMIC TERRORISM instead of videos of Bill as a pervert isn't that Hillary giving aid and comfort to the enemy?
Wot?

Treason is a strong accusation. That someone disagrees with you is sufficient only in repressive dictatorships.
No What Hillary did was give them the idea for her own petty politics. That is still giving support to the enemy. Even it is a side effect.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Trump voters, White middle age Americans, losing .. Why Indian American women earn more money than white guys

It ain't the Mexicans, neither the Muslims, Doc, somebody else eating "white middle age American" lunches

Heracleum Persicum

0903-feat-the-donald.jpg
0903-feat-the-donald.jpg (34.34 KiB) Viewed 643 times

question is , has he a bad taste or sort of pervert :lol:

what a disaster

Heracleum Persicum

image001.jpg
image001.jpg (87.14 KiB) Viewed 642 times

Cruz , you next :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

IMG-20160106-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20160106-WA0000.jpg (148.38 KiB) Viewed 623 times

:lol: :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

Trump's angry white men
Why there is more of them than you think

White Americans feel more angry than black Americans, according to a November survey of 3,257 US adults by Esquire and NBC. White people were more likely than black people to say their current financial situation isn’t what they thought it would be when they were younger, and they were also more likely to put that down to difficult circumstances rather than “wrong choices”.

When asked whether they ever hear or read anything on the news that makes them angry, white respondents were more likely than black ones to say they felt angry at least twice a day. There were gender differences too – men were more likely than women to say that they felt angry about the treatment of white men.

Trump understands these white men – or at the very least, he understands that these white men want a politician who understands them.

more interesting @ link

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:(Justin Trudeau bans Donald Trump from entering Canada until he kowtows)
Interesting.

We'll see who wins the November election. However, I would not put it outside the realm of possibility that Trudeau has to eat crow some time in 2017 and invite the next President of the USA to Canada.

Even if the name of that president is Trump.
Alexis

Trudeau - A few gems

Post by Alexis »

A few more gems from Trudeau:

- Justin Trudeau says he would tell off Vladimir Putin 'to his face' if he becomes PM
Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says he would tell off Russian President Vladimir Putin "directly to his face" if he becomes prime minister.

Trudeau accuses Putin of being "dangerous" in eastern Europe, "irresponsible and harmful" in the Middle East and "unduly provocative" in the Arctic.
- Justin Trudeau tells Russia's Putin to end 'interference' in Ukraine
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau delivered a blunt message during a brief chat with Russian President Vladimir Putin: back off Ukraine. (...)

"I pointed out that although Canada has shifted its approach on a broad range of multilateral and international issues, we remain committed to the fact that Russia's interference in Ukraine must cease; that we stand with the Ukrainian people and expect the president to engage fully in the Minsk peace process," he said.
- In other news...
When beheading is a big part of your political brand, you might think you’re going have some problems warming yourself under the halo of Justin Trudeau’s sunny ways, but apparently not so much. After Saudi Arabia executed 47 people, including controversial Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr, Canada’s Foreign Affairs Minister Stéphane Dion shrugged off any questions that it would inhibit trade.

The guy is a principled human rights activist, that's clear enough. :lol:

I would respect him more if he cut the crap and just said trade (pro-Saudi) & conformity to US foreign policy (anti-Russia) are his priorities. At least, that would be honest.

I have a very low opinion of our Hollande president, but even him doesn't go as low as far as hiding monetary interests behind propaganda goes.
Heracleum Persicum

Questioned about Mr Trump’s proposals, Mr Koch asked :
“Who is it that said,
‘If you want to defend your liberty,
the first thing you have got to do is defend the liberty of people you like the least?’”

He added that Mr Trump was “not the only one that’s saying a lot of things that we disagree with . . . If we only supported organisations and politicians that we agreed with 100 per cent, we wouldn’t support anybody.”

Doc

Post by Doc »

New polls are indicating that a large number of Democrats will vote for Trump over Hillary.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -match-up/

Poll: Trump Beats Hillary in General Election Match-Up
Hillary Wary (L) and Donald Trump AP Photos
AP Photos

by Mike Flynn8 Jan 20166,316
A new FoxNews poll shows GOP frontrunner Donald Trump edging Hillary Clinton in a general election match-up. A December poll from Fox showed Hillary ahead of Trump by 11 points. This latest poll, however, has Trump beating Clinton by 3 points, 47-44 percent.

Since early December, Trump has been engulfed in media controversies surrounding his proposal to temporarily ban Muslim immigrants and his rhetoric confronting Hillary about President Bill Clinton’s salacious past and allegations of sexual misconduct with women. In that time, a potential general election match-up against Hillary has swung 14 points in Trump’s favor.

At the beginning of summer, Hillary led Trump by 17 points in an earlier Fox poll. Hillary is plagued by two significant challenges. Voter approval of Barack Obama is only 42 percent, while 53 percent disapprove of his job performance. Obama’s approval numbers are near the historic lows of his presidency.

Worse, however, are Obama’s marks on a number of important issues. In fact, on every issue tested, whether improving health care or containing ISIS, a strong majority of voters believe Obama will be remembered more for his failures than successes.

Hillary’s challenge isn’t just Obama’s unpopularity, however. She receives the lowest marks of any candidate running for president on being honest and trustworthy. Only 36 percent of voters believe Hillary is honest. A staggering 62 percent, almost two-thirds, say she is not trustworthy.

A candidate viewed as dishonest seeking to succeed an increasingly unpopular president itself presents a formidable challenge. The challenge is perhaps harder for Hillary, given the Clintons’ long record with voters. Almost half of voters, 46 percent, say Bill Clinton’s sex scandals have hurt Hillary’s campaign. Only 29 percent of voters say the sex scandals won’t make a difference in her campaign.

While Hillary has lost ground to Trump, as well as Rubio and Cruz, it is important to note that she has held steady against Jeb Bush. In fact, according to this latest poll, Jeb Bush may be the only Republican candidate who doesn’t have an edge on Hillary.

Perhaps Mitt Romney was right. A Bush-Clinton match-up would ensure Hillary captures the White House.
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/ ... ry-clinton
Trump Could Win It All
A new survey shows a sizable number of Democrats ready to defect from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump.
The Associated Press

Trump's the one?
By James Warren
Jan. 8, 2016, at 4:00 p.m.
+ More

So if Donald Trump proved the political universe wrong and won the Republican presidential nomination, he would be creamed by Hillary Clinton, correct?

A new survey of likely voters might at least raise momentary dyspepsia for Democrats since it suggests why it wouldn't be a cakewalk.

The survey by Washington-based Mercury Analytics is a combination online questionnaire and "dial-test" of Trump's first big campaign ad among 916 self-proclaimed "likely voters" (this video shows the ad and the dial test results). It took place primarily Wednesday and Thursday and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percent.

Nearly 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they'd cross sides and vote for Trump, while a small number, or 14 percent, of Republicans claim they'd vote for Clinton. When those groups were further broken down, a far higher percentage of the crossover Democrats contend they are "100 percent sure" of switching than the Republicans.

[SEE: Editorial Cartoons on Donald Trump]

When the firmed showed respondents the Trump ad, and assessed their responses to each moment of it, it found "the primary messages of Trump's ad resonated more than Democratic elites would hope."

About 25 percent of Democrats "agree completely" that it raises some good point, with an additional 19 percent agreeing at least "somewhat."
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:.

Trump Could Win It All

A new survey shows a sizable number of Democrats ready to defect from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump.
The Associated Press

Trump's the one?
By James Warren
+ More

So if Donald Trump proved the political universe wrong and won the Republican presidential nomination, he would be creamed by Hillary Clinton, correct?

A new survey of likely voters might at least raise momentary dyspepsia for Democrats since it suggests why it wouldn't be a cakewalk.

The survey by Washington-based Mercury Analytics is a combination online questionnaire and "dial-test" of Trump's first big campaign ad among 916 self-proclaimed "likely voters" (this video shows the ad and the dial test results). It took place primarily Wednesday and Thursday and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percent.

Nearly 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they'd cross sides and vote for Trump, while a small number, or 14 percent, of Republicans claim they'd vote for Clinton. When those groups were further broken down, a far higher percentage of the crossover Democrats contend they are "100 percent sure" of switching than the Republicans.

When the firmed showed respondents the Trump ad, and assessed their responses to each moment of it, it found "the primary messages of Trump's ad resonated more than Democratic elites would hope."

About 25 percent of Democrats "agree completely" that it raises some good point, with an additional 19 percent agreeing at least "somewhat."

Sen. Lindsey Graham
Clinton would crush Trump, Cruz

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is warning that the GOP’s two leading presidential candidates do not stand a chance against Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton this fall.

"I hope we can give some momentum to someone other than Sen. Cruz and Mr. Trump. Fine folks, but I think Hillary Clinton would clean their clock," Graham told South Carolina news station WLTX Fox19 on Friday.

Graham has been particularly tough on Trump, who he recently said is “is destroying the Republican Party's chance at winning an election,” while also making clear that he does not consider Cruz a politically viable alternative.

"Ted's smart, but I think that Hillary Clinton would do a number on him," Graham said in another interview on Friday, with Fox News radio host Brian Kilmeade.

Graham had praise for nearly every other GOP candidate, from Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. He had particularly strong praise for former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

"I like Jeb a lot," he said. "Don't write Jeb Bush off."

Graham should know it

Looks to me, Hillary will clean it, unless Trump pulls a rabbit out of the hat

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

Trump Could Win It All

The Associated Press

Trump's the one?
By James Warren
+ More

Sen. Lindsey Graham

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is warning that the GOP’s two leading presidential candidates do not stand a chance against Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton this fall.

"I hope we can give some momentum to someone other than Sen. Cruz and Mr. Trump. Fine folks, but I think Hillary Clinton would clean their clock," Graham told South Carolina news station WLTX Fox19 on Friday.

Graham has been particularly tough on Trump, who he recently said is “is destroying the Republican Party's chance at winning an election,” while also making clear that he does not consider Cruz a politically viable alternative.

"Ted's smart, but I think that Hillary Clinton would do a number on him," Graham said in another interview on Friday, with Fox News radio host Brian Kilmeade.

Graham had praise for nearly every other GOP candidate, from Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. He had particularly strong praise for former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

Graham should know it

Lindsey Graham
ImageImageImage

He decided he could be president and he was getting what 1% support?

http://masurveys.com/usnews_trump1
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

Trump Could Win It All

The Associated Press

Trump's the one?
By James Warren
+ More

Sen. Lindsey Graham

Graham should know it

Lindsey Graham
ImageImageImage

Don't misunderstand, Doc, I'm votin for Trump .. he "something new", that's what needed

And he his "own man", doesn't owe anybody anything .. a patriot .. someone who created something big, his buildings are one of a kind .. he not one of the D.C. establishment, neither with Mosche nor with Bolten idi*ts .. probably he not gono go to pilgrimage.

Trump has other plans, Muslim & Mexican just to fool Joe to get the vote, once mounted the horse and securely in saddle, he turn his cards

noddy

Post by noddy »

Alexis wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:(Justin Trudeau bans Donald Trump from entering Canada until he kowtows)
Interesting.

We'll see who wins the November election. However, I would not put it outside the realm of possibility that Trudeau has to eat crow some time in 2017 and invite the next President of the USA to Canada.

Even if the name of that president is Trump.

this Trudeau guy sounds like the left wing version of Trump, awesome.

the current trend towards pettier, less tolerant politics gets cheered along to its inevitable conclusion by all sides.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote:

Trump Could Win It All

The Associated Press

Trump's the one?
By James Warren
+ More

Sen. Lindsey Graham

Graham should know it

Lindsey Graham
ImageImageImage

Don't misunderstand, Doc, I'm votin for Trump .. he "something new", that's what needed

And he his "own man", doesn't owe anybody anything .. a patriot .. someone who created something big, his buildings are one of a kind .. he not one of the D.C. establishment, neither with Mosche nor with Bolten idi*ts .. probably he not gono go to pilgrimage.

Trump has other plans, Muslim & Mexican just to fool Joe to get the vote, once mounted the horse and securely in saddle, he turn his cards

Trump is anti-pc that is the bigger thing. Personally he is a negotiator and tends to talk as one. I am still waiting to see who I will vote for. I don't have to decide for 6 months. But I can tell you that Trump's support is because people are tired of Washington ignoring what they are saying.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Doc wrote: But I can tell you that Trump's support is because people are tired of Washington ignoring what they are saying.
Doc,

I can see how that one will end.

Alex.
Heracleum Persicum

If Trump succeeds in destroying
the Republican Party of Karl Rove and Sheldon Adelson and the whole coppice of Bushes
then he’ll merit a “Citizen Kane” of his own.

’Tis bizarre that the hopes of so many decent American patriots repose in this celebrity deal-maker, but this is what we are left with after the collapse of the mystifying campaigns of Jim Webb and Rand Paul, the men who ought to have been appealing to those Trump voters.

Does our beloved America not have better than Hillary or Jeb or Donald ? ? ?