The Donald....the newest savior.....

Typhoon

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:Meet your neighbors.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... -suspects/
The Islamic State’s suspected inroads into America
By Adam Goldman, Jia Lynn Yang and John Muyskens Follow @adamgoldmanwp Follow @jialynnyang Follow @johnmuyskens
Updated December 18, 2015
Share by Email Share on Twitter Share on Facebook

Federal prosecutors have charged 73 men and women around the country in connection with the Islamic State. So far, 22 have been convicted. Men outnumber women in those cases by about 6 to 1. The average age of the individuals is 26. One is a minor. The FBI says that, in a handful of cases, it has disrupted plots targeting U.S. military or law enforcement personnel.
( 73 ISIS Supporters / 2.6 million Muslims in the USA ) x 100 ~ 0.0028% are potential ISIS supporters

This is actually lower than the percentage of the total US population murdered in 2015 ~ 0.0038%
1)These are the ones that the FBI knows about.
2)They want to conduct mass killings.
3)26% of US Muslims between the ages of 19 and 29 in the US feel that suicide bombing civilians is sometimes justified.

it is a matter of trust within a society that counts, and that is what radical Islam is trying to disrupt. It doesn't take that many determined individuals to do that.
Oooh, scary.
3) 26% of US Muslims between the ages of 19 and 29 in the US feel that suicide bombing civilians is sometimes justified.
I don't know of a pleasant way to kill civilians.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:Meet your neighbors.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... -suspects/
The Islamic State’s suspected inroads into America
By Adam Goldman, Jia Lynn Yang and John Muyskens Follow @adamgoldmanwp Follow @jialynnyang Follow @johnmuyskens
Updated December 18, 2015
Share by Email Share on Twitter Share on Facebook

Federal prosecutors have charged 73 men and women around the country in connection with the Islamic State. So far, 22 have been convicted. Men outnumber women in those cases by about 6 to 1. The average age of the individuals is 26. One is a minor. The FBI says that, in a handful of cases, it has disrupted plots targeting U.S. military or law enforcement personnel.
( 73 ISIS Supporters / 2.6 million Muslims in the USA ) x 100 ~ 0.0028% are potential ISIS supporters

This is actually lower than the percentage of the total US population murdered in 2015 ~ 0.0038%
1)These are the ones that the FBI knows about.
2)They want to conduct mass killings.
3)26% of US Muslims between the ages of 19 and 29 in the US feel that suicide bombing civilians is sometimes justified.

it is a matter of trust within a society that counts, and that is what radical Islam is trying to disrupt. It doesn't take that many determined individuals to do that.
Oooh, scary.
3) 26% of US Muslims between the ages of 19 and 29 in the US feel that suicide bombing civilians is sometimes justified.
I don't know of a pleasant way to kill civilians.
Yes Dead is dead. Inflicting as much pain as possible I suppose differentiates. They say in the Paris theater the Islamic terrorists gutted those lying on the floor dying to inflict as much terror (and Pain) as possible.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

“ this isn’t us ”
Not so, unfortunately.
It’s more like
“actually, this is us, pretty much”

Discrimination against non-US citizens is legal and constitutional. Discrimination against US citizens is also legal and constitutional as long as the government doesn’t get tripped up by overtly discriminating against a protected class. Both are wildly popular in times of distress.

For discrimination against foreigners of a certain type, look no further than the Chinese Exclusion Act, which strictly limited the entry of Chinese into the United States from 1882 until 1943.

must read @ the link

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on, folks, come on

Heracleum Persicum

Act 1

Heracleum Persicum

Singing in impeccable Chinese voice
in Mandarin Chinese

The question is NOT why ISIS doing this .. rather, who is helping them ?

Not doubt, Turkey has a hand in it, this no secret

Only question is, whether it's with CIA/NATO backing

Turkey and Sunni Arabs started the ISIS rubbish, they might be into this too

https://www.rt.com/news/326734-china-su ... statement/

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Crosby, Stills and Nasheed.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

http://atimes.com/2015/12/why-did-isis- ... -sings-it/

. . after Syrian government troops took Jisr Al-Shughur in Idlib province, they found thousands of Chinese Uyghurs living there. The greatest number were found at Zanbaq village.

“In the Jisr Al-Shughur conquered by Uyghurs, flags of the Turkistan Islamic Party (TIP) covered the streets,” the report stated. “The city after the battle looked more like China than Syria.”

The TIP, also known as the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, is on the UN’s list of terrorist organizations. In 2003, the Chinese Ministry of Public Security also labeled it as one of four terrorist groups of the East Turkestan Liberation Organization.

The report also claimed the TIP was fighting alongside ISIS and accused Turkey of permitting “terrorists” to cross its borders. However, other reports claimed that the Uyghurs were fighting alongside the Syrian opposition.

After ISIS executed a Chinese national, it released a video titled “No Respite,” which placed the flags of both the Chinese mainland and Taiwan on a list of nations opposing ISIS.

noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

“ this isn’t us ”
Not so, unfortunately.
It’s more like

Discrimination against non-US citizens is legal and constitutional. Discrimination against US citizens is also legal and constitutional as long as the government doesn’t get tripped up by overtly discriminating against a protected class. Both are wildly popular in times of distress.

For discrimination against foreigners of a certain type, look no further than the Chinese Exclusion Act, which strictly limited the entry of Chinese into the United States from 1882 until 1943.

must read @ the link

Come on, folks, come on

China is not an immigrant country. No law or regulations are set permitting immigration. A foreigner is only allowed to reside here for reasons of work, study, travel, or marriage over a certain period of time.
http://www.china.org.cn/english/MATERIAL/79853.htm

come on, come on.
ultracrepidarian
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Ronald Trubbard:
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.dailywire.com/news/2147/trum ... 6k.twitter
Trump SLAMS Clintons, Gowdy. Here's Why Trump's Attacks Work.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote:http://www.dailywire.com/news/2147/trum ... 6k.twitter
Yep, Trump is a good campaigner. I may well end up voting for him. He is completely inexperienced and content free, but I'll take a chance on him over a corrupt and incompetent liar and felon.

RIP GOP.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Doc wrote:http://www.dailywire.com/news/2147/trum ... 6k.twitter
Yep, Trump is a good campaigner. I may well end up voting for him. He is completely inexperienced and content free, but I'll take a chance on him over a corrupt and incompetent liar and felon.

RIP GOP.
The Establishment of the GOP is trying to re-fight the 2012 election. Plus they are trying to be true to their big donors over their constituents.
Heracleum Persicum

Canadians open their pocketbooks for Syrian refugees
‘They are people who have no place to go’

The federal government requires the groups provide $30,000 for a small family, and many of the privately formed groups have been going beyond that in recognition that that figure may not be enough to provide for four or five people during a 12-month period.

The group in Hubbards began in a church hall in the small community on the province’s south shore with the goal of sponsoring one family, and has been fundraising with community meals and art shows.

Susy MacGillivray of the Bay Refugee Project said in an email that donations of $1,000, $2,000 and $5,000 have flowed in, helping lift the group beyond its original expectations.

“We have raised enough to sponsor two families and may well have enough to sponsor a third. We have turned our focus from fundraising to settlement,” she said in an email.
Doc

Post by Doc »

The federal government requires the groups provide $30,000 for a small family, and many of the privately formed groups have been going beyond that in recognition that that figure may not be enough to provide for four or five people during a 12-month period.

The group in Hubbards began in a church hall in the small community on the province’s south shore with the goal of sponsoring one family, and has been fundraising with community meals and art shows.

Susy MacGillivray of the Bay Refugee Project said in an email that donations of $1,000, $2,000 and $5,000 have flowed in, helping lift the group beyond its original expectations.

“We have raised enough to sponsor two families and may well have enough to sponsor a third. We have turned our focus from fundraising to settlement,” she said in an email.

Trump should have said he was going to get Canada to pay for a wall....
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:

Why would the Canadians consider paying for their neighbour's paranoid delusions?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:

Why would the Canadians consider paying for their neighbour's paranoid delusions?
FACT: There have been a lot more terrorists entering the US from Canada than Mexico.
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote:

“ this isn’t us ”
Not so, unfortunately.
It’s more like

must read @ the link

Come on, folks, come on

China is not an immigrant country. No law or regulations are set permitting immigration. A foreigner is only allowed to reside here for reasons of work, study, travel, or marriage over a certain period of time.
http://www.china.org.cn/english/MATERIAL/79853.htm

come on, come on.

noddy, Neither China nor Iran nor Japan is an immigration country, a country/Nation made of immigrants.

Australia or Canada or US and a few others are immigration countries, meaning everybody in those countries came to the county from somewhere else not long ago .. things to work, fair rules must rule, fair to all (who came) .. one group can/should not put rules to discriminate other comers

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:

Maybe not a wall, but I bet they could build one hella good snow fort.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:

FACT: There have been a lot more terrorists entering the US from Canada than Mexico.
Another histrionic fact free "fact" from the overheated imaginations of some Americans.

John McCain Warns ISIS Terrorists May Cross Canadian Border
This is not the first time McCain has raised concerns about the security of the Canadian border. In 2009, he repeated the falsehood that some of the 9/11 hijackers entered the U.S. from Canada and defended then-homeland security secretary Janet Napolitano for asserting the same. Napolitano later apologized and admitted she was mistaken.
The head of "Homeland Security" gets it wrong? Seriously?
McCain's warnings about Canada come after the publication of a video that allegedly shows a man dressed as an ISIS terrorist successfully entering the United States by crossing Lake Erie from Canada. The video was produced by James O'Keefe, a well-known conserative activist who has been criticized for using deceptive editing in his videos.
Making stuff up seems to have become the national pastime for both the activist right and left.

Anyways, another longstanding American tradition:

bOR38552MJA

Meanwhile:
bush-kisses-saudi-prince-4-15-09.png
bush-kisses-saudi-prince-4-15-09.png (202.67 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
Histrionic paranoia about peaceful civilized neighbours such as Canada,
while giving the barbaric supporters and financiers of 9/11 a free pass and invading Iraq in response only demonstrates what a complete joke is the so-called US "War on Terror".

As surreal as the US policy towards China up the establishment of the PRC.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Trump’s Strongest Supporters :
A Certain Kind of Democrat

Very interesting

A complicated and irrelevant analysis of obscure and nitpicky data sets.

The only intelligent conclusion is the NYT will print gibberish if they can slap an anti-Trump headline on it.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NYT:
All the news that fits we print
kmich

Post by kmich »

manolo

Post by manolo »

Folks,

I'm beginning to think that Donald Trump is too hard on himself.

Alex.