The Donald....the newest savior.....

noddy

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

Post by noddy »

I slept on it and I really can't think of Trump 'yelling' that I know of. Then again, his indoor voice is a lot more brash, louder than the norm. But so it goes with a lot of people from the New York tristate area.
if you asked me about trump, the image is him barking 'your fired' at some sooking woman and that repeating over and over and over until i want to smash something.

i most certainly am not digging through years and years of transcripts to find the scene, id rather poke my eyes out.

it might even be a false memory, its not like crass braindead reality tv is high on my priority list for mental accuracy - which happens to exactly be the problem im trying to describe that cant be blamed on left wing media.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:I possess a party wing now? :lol:
lucky bastard, does it come with underpants ?
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:I possess a party wing now? :lol:
lucky bastard, does it come with underpants ?
I sure hope so, I can't lead a wing of a party with my current set
noddy wrote:
I slept on it and I really can't think of Trump 'yelling' that I know of. Then again, his indoor voice is a lot more brash, louder than the norm. But so it goes with a lot of people from the New York tristate area.
if you asked me about trump, the image is him barking 'your fired' at some sooking woman and that repeating over and over and over until i want to smash something.

i most certainly am not digging through years and years of transcripts to find the scene, id rather poke my eyes out.

it might even be a false memory, its not like crass braindead reality tv is high on my priority list for mental accuracy - which happens to exactly be the problem im trying to describe that cant be blamed on left wing media.
You are probably right, and yes, it's not worth the aggravation to trawl for this sort of proof.

I guess I just don't respond to that sort of barking as being yelling or aggressive.

Someone (dippy) accounted for Trump's tactlessness as being par the course for his astrological sun sign. Apparently, Geminis suffer a lot from tactlessness and foot-in-mouth syndromes.

I figure that as good of an excuse as any. :P
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Well for all of Trump's bluster, has he actually made a woman cry on his tv show as noddy suggested?

When Trump first announced he was thinking about running for POTUS, a friend from Long Island said, "Well if he does, that will make the campaign more exciting!"

I replied, "Yeah, imagine your stereotypical NYCer running for prez. 'LET ME THELL YOOO SOMETHIN! YOOO DON'T KNOW, I DOOO! WHY? CAUSE YER NOT MEE, YER YOOOO! SO DON'T TELL ME NUTHIN, CAUSE YOOO DON'T KNOW!"

My buddy was right!
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Simple Minded wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Well for all of Trump's bluster, has he actually made a woman cry on his tv show as noddy suggested?

When Trump first announced he was thinking about running for POTUS, a friend from Long Island said, "Well if he does, that will make the campaign more exciting!"

I replied, "Yeah, imagine your stereotypical NYCer running for prez. 'LET ME THELL YOOO SOMETHIN! YOOO DON'T KNOW, I DOOO! WHY? CAUSE YER NOT MEE, YER YOOOO! SO DON'T TELL ME NUTHIN, CAUSE YOOO DON'T KNOW!"

My buddy was right!
that does pretty much capture it. :lol:

com'on though, how fun would it be just to watch Trump thrash Hillary for a whole year while she tries to keep up.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
that does pretty much capture it. :lol:

com'on though, how fun would it be just to watch Trump thrash Hillary for a whole year while she tries to keep up.
I suspect it won't be the first time she's been bitch slapped by some dude who wants to be POTUS... ;)

"MICRO-AGGRESSIONS! LET ME SHOOW YOOO SOME BIG ASS AGGRESSIONS YOO DUMB BITCH! IF MY WIFE LOOKED LIKE YOOO, I'D DUMP HER AND MARRY MY DAWG!"

then when Hilary (or the media) complained about how he was treating her, he could play the Bill card:

"WHY R YOOO COMPLANIN BOUT HOW I TREAT YA? ALL THE TIME YER HUBBY WAS BONKIN BIMBO'S YA KEPT YER MOUTH SHUT! NNNNOOOOWWW YA GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY BOUT HOW MEN SHOULD TREAT WIMMEN? WHADDA BOUT DEM OTHER WIMMEN? WHY DIDN'T YA OPEN YER BIG TRAP WHEN DEY NEEDED HELP?"

Celebrate diversity! Promote multi-culturalism! :P
Alexis

Trump has got a new supporter

Post by Alexis »

Donald Trump has got a new supporter.
"He's a very colorful person. Talented, without any doubt. But it's not our affair to determine his worthiness. That's up to the United States voters."

He added: "He wants to move to a different level of relations, to more solid, deeper relations with Russia. And how can Russia not welcome that? We welcome that."

Despite the apparent character recommendation, Putin did, however, seem to question Trump’s populist methods and often inflammatory statements.

“As for his internal political issues and his turns of speech which he uses to raise his popularity, I repeat, it’s not our job to judge them," Putin said.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Folks,

Here is a clip showing that Mr Trump is genuinely unflappable.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/vide ... agle-video

Alex.
Doc

Post by Doc »

What Trump said is working

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/17/do ... ation.html
'They don't speak for me': New Muslim groups reject CAIR representation

By Malia Zimmerman Published December 17, 2015
Facebook279 Twitter0 Email Print

Now Playing

Why is CAIR so interested in the fate of Farook's baby?

Within hours of a terror attack that left 14 dead in Southern California, the nation’s best-known Islamic advocacy group held a press conference with the killers’ family – and Muslims around the country cringed.

In the days following the Dec. 2 attack in San Bernardino, Council for American-Islamic Relations representatives partially blamed U.S. policy for terrorist attacks, accused gunman Syed Rizwan Farook’s co-workers of making fun of his beard and sought to downplay comments by Farook’s father linking him to ISIS. Like Muslims throughout the U.S., CAIR officials condemned the attack, but too often with what sounded to critics like subtle caveats.

“CAIR is a primary obstacle in the effort of many honest American Muslims who recognize our need to own up and lead long-overdue reforms against the root causes of radicalization: Islamism and its separatism,” said Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, an ex-U.S. Navy officer who founded and heads the American Islamic Forum for Democracy.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
YMix

Post by YMix »

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Doc

Post by Doc »

GATES ARE CLOSING: In major U-turn, Sweden will start turning away muslim ‘refugees’ as their country nears total collapse
Dec 18, 2015
by admin in DIASPORA

by OLIVER LANE

Sweden is to reintroduce border controls at its southern frontier from midday today, suspending the ‘Schengen’ free movement agreement with neighbouring countries Germany and Denmark.

The move is a significant u-turn for the grand coalition government led by left-wing Social Democrat Stefan Löfven, who just two days ago slammed the centre-right ‘Moderate’ party for suggesting the country control its borders.
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/12/18/ga ... -collapse/
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
YMix

Post by YMix »

as their country nears total collapse
Really? :|
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote:
as their country nears total collapse
Really? :|
Read the article about Muslims in Japan at their site. "Jew News" is the Jewish version of Infowars. I.e., witless histrionic hate-mongering conspiracy-theorists.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Folks,

Hillary has made the wise point that Trump is a good recruiting sergeant for ISIL. Of course this does not just apply to ISIL but to the many related Islamic radical groups fighting across the Middle East and elsewhere. Indeed, he may achieve the almost impossible by uniting all the Islamic fighters against one common enemy.

It is worth noting that 25% of the entire world's population are Muslims. Of course, it does not follow that being a Muslim is an inclination to being radical, but Trump has not made that distinction. This will be a good point if and when Hillary has to take on Trump in a political battle.

Alex.
noddy

Post by noddy »

so the logic is that an unelected tv durian who wants to be politician, causes arab kids to become pscyo rapists who blow themseleves up in public just by saying something stupid.

no wonder racists dont want these people to immigrate, by that logic they are nuclear bombs with hair triggers, just waiting to go off at the slightest bump.

hillary obviously hates the arabs to say such a horrible thing.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Thank you Alex & noddy. Finally, the case has been clearly stated.

"Me having access to the opinions of other people makes me crazy enough to perform acts of violence!!!! It's not my fault!!!"

Shutting down the internet will eliminate terrorism and the resultant reactions. Things were better when all we had was smoke signals and pigeons. And if your neighbor disagreed with your opinion, he ate your pigeon. :P
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

manolo wrote:.

Folks,

Hillary has made the wise point that Trump is a good recruiting sergeant for ISIL. Of course this does not just apply to ISIL but to the many related Islamic radical groups fighting across the Middle East and elsewhere. Indeed, he may achieve the almost impossible by uniting all the Islamic fighters against one common enemy.

It is worth noting that 25% of the entire world's population are Muslims. Of course, it does not follow that being a Muslim is an inclination to being radical, but Trump has not made that distinction. This will be a good point if and when Hillary has to take on Trump in a political battle.

Alex.

ISIS followers not into whether West likes or dislikes Muslims, other reasons drives them.

The real danger of Trump is :

25% of world population, so called Muslims .. Indonesia (biggest Muslim nation), India (2nd biggest Muslim nation), Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, Arabs, North Africans (leaving Iran out as Iranian do not consider themselves Muslims .. there is a reason why there is not a single Iranian as terrorist in Western jails) .. suddenly might think .. wait a minute ..this whole thing .. looks more like "Clash of civilization" and no war against terrorism.

West must pay special attention this stays "war against terrorism" .. and not morph to "Clash of Civilization" .. not only West would lose beating 25% of world population (probably many others would join that 25%, thinking yesterday west did not like Jews, today west does not like Muslims, tomorrow west could not like Hindu or Buddhists) .. but .. beating terrorism would become impossible.

Am puzzled why western leaders fanning Islam bashing ? ? ? laws are already in place to stop this, laws enacted trying to stop "entrenched" historical Christian anti-Semitism, hate speech .. a fraction of things thrown against Muslims, directed against Jews, would put anybody in Jail for sure.

ISIS is result of wrong and stupid western policies in all that space, still same policies in place .. thinking ME people still the sheep used 2B and you guys the lions used 2B .. the whole thing must change, the map and all things coming with it.

Fact is, ME, Arab speaking space, and Turkey and Pakistan etc, were created "artificial" by western colonial powers based on those days school .. those schools do not stand now that ME people are awaken and west has lost the military advantage .. back then the "Gatling gun" pointed the direction things would move .. now, not even nulcear bomb can force things movin any direction.

That is when our beloved Persia comet into play

Iran, Persia, in that space, is the only nation in place last 5000 yrs, gathering experience in humanity and #1 civilization in the world (#2 being China) .. all other players today created by "drunk British Generals", Turkey "misplaced" (coming from steps of central Asia destroying that Wonderfull Byzantine civilization), Beduin of Arabian sands now playing big boys saying head of "Greater Syria" had to go ..

Things badly distorted, knotted .. only our beloved Persia in a position to open those knots

Amen

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

At some point, people are responsible for their own actions.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Conrad Black | In defence of Donald Trump
The principal news about Donald Trump’s candidacy for the U.S. Republican presidential nomination is not the sometimes controversial things that he says, but the increasingly hysterical responses to him from the traditionally respectable political quarters that he discomforts. In this shrill political atmosphere, he is not the chief offender to civil standards of political discourse. Roger Cohen wrote in The New York Times last week, and he was reprinted in the National Post on Wednesday, that Trump was reminiscent of Hitler, that there were serious comparisons between Weimar Germany (1919-1933) and the contemporary United States, and that American politics is being Europeanized. By this, Cohen meant succumbing to the charms of France’s Front National, fascism, and, quite explicitly, Nazism. Unfortunately, this theme was taken up in a National Post editorial and letters on Thursday, Dec.17. The editorial represented Donald Trump as “manifestly a mean-spirited, egomaniacal buffoon unfit to govern.” In The Globe and Mail the same day, Trump was lampooned by the urbane John Doyle as a practitioner of Dr. Joseph Goebbels’ Big Lie.
Btw, who is Conrad Black?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Meet your neighbors.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... -suspects/
The Islamic State’s suspected inroads into America
By Adam Goldman, Jia Lynn Yang and John Muyskens Follow @adamgoldmanwp Follow @jialynnyang Follow @johnmuyskens
Updated December 18, 2015
Share by Email Share on Twitter Share on Facebook

Federal prosecutors have charged 73 men and women around the country in connection with the Islamic State. So far, 22 have been convicted. Men outnumber women in those cases by about 6 to 1. The average age of the individuals is 26. One is a minor. The FBI says that, in a handful of cases, it has disrupted plots targeting U.S. military or law enforcement personnel.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:Meet your neighbors.

By Adam Goldman, Jia Lynn Yang and John Muyskens Follow @adamgoldmanwp Follow @jialynnyang Follow @johnmuyskens

Federal prosecutors have charged 73 men and women around the country in connection with the Islamic State. So far, 22 have been convicted. Men outnumber women in those cases by about 6 to 1. The average age of the individuals is 26. One is a minor. The FBI says that, in a handful of cases, it has disrupted plots targeting U.S. military or law enforcement personnel.
( 73 ISIS Supporters / 2.6 million Muslims in the USA ) x 100 ~ 0.0028% are potential ISIS supporters

This is actually lower than the percentage of the total US population murdered in 2015 ~ 0.0038%
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:Thank you Alex & noddy. Finally, the case has been clearly stated.

"Me having access to the opinions of other people makes me crazy enough to perform acts of violence!!!! It's not my fault!!!"

Shutting down the internet will eliminate terrorism and the resultant reactions. Things were better when all we had was smoke signals and pigeons. And if your neighbor disagreed with your opinion, he ate your pigeon. :P
doc is saying the same thing in another thread - the ability to communicate is enabling terrorists.

ill be sellling a new anti terrorist kit soon, it will have anal and vaginal camera systems so you can proudly show off your non terrorist inner cavities on a flexible oled screen embedded in your tshirt and it also contains a small sharp stainless spike to remove ear and eye holes to guarantee zero terrorist information exchange.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:Thank you Alex & noddy. Finally, the case has been clearly stated.

doc is saying the same thing in another thread - the ability to communicate is enabling terrorists.

ill be sellling a new anti terrorist kit soon, it will have anal and vaginal camera systems so you can proudly show off your non terrorist inner cavities on a flexible oled screen embedded in your tshirt and it also contains a small sharp stainless spike to remove ear and eye holes to guarantee zero terrorist information exchange.
Just don't forget us little guys when you are a gazillionaire..... you'll still need someone to get your coffee, and load your dishwasher....

How bout sensors to detect elevated heart rate and blood pressure, once triggered, your internet access is cut? Unless of course they are accessing porn sites. :P

I would suggest the product name FacelessBook. We all get free pages, but the postings are limited to images of unicorns, rainbows, and :D
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:Meet your neighbors.

( 73 ISIS Supporters / 2.6 million Muslims in the USA ) x 100 ~ 0.0028% are potential ISIS supporters

This is actually lower than the percentage of the total US population murdered in 2015 ~ 0.0038%
1)These are the ones that the FBI knows about.
2)They want to conduct mass killings.
3)26% of US Muslims between the ages of 19 and 29 in the US feel that suicide bombing civilians is sometimes justified.

it is a matter of trust within a society that counts, and that is what radical Islam is trying to disrupt. It doesn't take that many determined individuals to do that.