The Donald....the newest savior.....

Heracleum Persicum

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote:So napster, how did your first teabagging feel? I love teabagging Democrats, always look forward to it.
With the amount of whining going on?

It's going to negatively effect me professionally and Thanksgiving dinner is going to be brutal.

Did get my guys into office though. Nap-Republicans and Nap-Democrats is starting to become a thing. :lol: Maybe in a little bit, it will go national. ;)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

That's great. I have come to have a deep love for teabagging Democrats. If all I ever got to do was teabag Democrats the rest of my life I would consider it a life well lived.
Censorship isn't necessary
Brecher

Post by Brecher »

Mr. Perfect wrote:That's great. I have come to have a deep love for teabagging Democrats. If all I ever got to do was teabag Democrats the rest of my life I would consider it a life well lived.
This forum isn't Grindr, Mr. P.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Hey I don't limit my teabagging to this forum, far from it. I teabag far and wide. I teabag any Democrat I meet. If I only got to teabag Democrats for the rest of my life it would be a rich full life well lived.

I have come to love teabagging the Democrat. Teabagging Democrats is so deeply and richly rewarding. I have a passion for it now. When you teabag a Democrat there is this feeling that it will go on forever, and you wouldn't want it any other way. To eternally teabag the Democrat.

There won't be any more Democrats soon so I every moment I get to do it is precious to me.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Why So Few Thought Trump Would Win

In his 2012 book, Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010, Murray paints an alarming portrait of a country increasingly divided between rich and poor. The book is portioned into thirds that talk about "The Formation of a New Upper Class," "The Formation of a New Lower Class" and "Why it Matters," all against the background of Gallup data — not cited by Murray, but important for context — showing that more than half of Americans still think of themselves as upper-middle or middle class.

social-class-self-identification-120516.png
social-class-self-identification-120516.png (173.72 KiB) Viewed 470 times

Murray defines "the new upper class as the most successful 5 percent of adults ages 25 and older who are working in managerial positions, in the professions (medicine, the law, engineering and architecture, the sciences, and university faculty), and in content-production jobs in the media." These are not new occupations, nor is "the most successful 5 percent" a new category. So what's so new about this "new upper class"?

Much more @ the link

Valid argument