Mr. Perfect

Re: Guns in the USA | Shooting the news

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Not when you guys set up the window.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Not when you guys set up the window.
Indeed For example Outside the window: 25% of people lynched by KKK/democrats were white republicans. This was after the war to set men free between Republicans and Democrats
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Who were the other 75%?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ask the Democrats that lynched them.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Who were the other 75%?

You mean besides the 25% of people lynched by KKK/democrats were white republicans. This was after the war to set men free between Republicans and Democrats?

Their masters called them less than human made it illegal to learn to read Killed 600k Union soldiers that set out to make them free. Killed the other 25% who republicans that never owned a slave, AS no republicans owned slaves because they were willing to go to war to free those just like the other 75% So why not ask those democrats that killed them as Mr. P says?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
YMix

Post by YMix »

A report of a car full of men in body armor with semi-automatic weapons brought Lexington police to the Walmart on Richmond Road on Saturday night. Officers found two men, one in body armor, a 20-year-old woman and a six-month old baby.

Lt. Jackie Newman said that when Lexington police officers got the three people out of the car about 11:15 p.m., they said they were preparing for doomsday and needed supplies. A 26-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman were in the car with their 6-month-old baby and a 19-year-old man, police spokeswoman Brenna Angel said Monday.

The older man had just bought a bulletproof vest, a semi-automatic AK-47 and a .357 Magnum revolver, Angel said. He was wearing the vest, and both weapons were loaded and visible in the vehicle. He told officers that they had recently received a settlement from a car crash and used the money to buy tactical gear “should the end of days occur or should there be an Armageddon-type situation,” Angel said.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Ask the Democrats that lynched them.
The Democrats that lynched them are now all card-carrying Republicans :)
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:

You mean besides the 25% of people lynched by KKK/democrats were white republicans. This was after the war to set men free between Republicans and Democrats?

Their masters called them less than human made it illegal to learn to read Killed 600k Union soldiers that set out to make them free. Killed the other 25% who republicans that never owned a slave, AS no republicans owned slaves because they were willing to go to war to free those just like the other 75% So why not ask those democrats that killed them as Mr. P says?
And then they all became Republicans and staked their political futures on defending the flag of the evil enemy. :)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Ask the Democrats that lynched them.
The Democrats that lynched them are now all card-carrying Republicans :)
Really. I didn't know people could live to 150 years old.

Here in reality once they turn GOP they stop lynching.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

2YymGJKhGgY
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Classic CS misdirection. Well done.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Shooting at Ohio State University... Developing...

'At least 7 injured'...

LIVE...
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:

And then they all became Republicans and staked their political futures on defending the flag of the evil enemy. :)
Dinesh Desouza(foremerly Obama prisoner of conscience) says that about 1% of Democrats switch parties to Republican in the 1960s and 1970s That most republican gains in the south are from new voters or people moving there from the north.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Somali born Terrorist attacks students on Ohio State Campus with car, knife. Twitter immediately lights up with leftist calls for gun control

Seriously
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
Shooting at Ohio State University... Developing...

'At least 7 injured'...

LIVE...
Lol.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

In the meantime in gun control mecca Chicago, a holiday bloodbath.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/ch ... 23446.html
61 Shot, 9 Fatally, Across Chicago Thanksgiving Weekend
We will never let gun control win. Ever. We will honor our fathers and their legacy. We will have our god given natural rights.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

We need some signs.

"DANGER! EXPERTS AT WORK!"

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/33917026/nbc ... ally-carry
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Simple Minded wrote:We need some signs.

I own firearms, but never intend to carry them. What's the issue?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:We need some signs.

I own firearms, but never intend to carry them. What's the issue?
Exactly. In one sentence you nailed it. Why can't the "experts" in the media attain that level of understanding?
noddy

Post by noddy »

do they have little robot legs and carry themselves ?
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:do they have little robot legs and carry themselves ?
That would splain both gun-phobia and robo-phobia.....
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Best Archest, the moguls used, are Iranian, 10,000 yrs old

Lj2z1WgFbxk
Lag3Pp4IFXU
N74qqTWuwtk

Parodite

Gun control and school shootings

Post by Parodite »

FWIW from the other side of the pond. Me thinks:

1. Raise age from 18 to 23 as the legal age to buy fire arms
2. Don't know what entails a permit now in the US, but as with a driving licence it would make sense make something similar a requirement for possessing and carrying fire arms.
3. Fence off the school area, with on entry gates two armed security guards with metal detectors. (similar to shopping malls in Israel)
4. Adapt the interior spaces with classrooms to easily and safely lock doors. Bulletproof walls, doors and windows. A system to lock corridors centrally via a control room to divide the building into separate secure zones.
5. One armed security guard (could be any employee with an appropriate license for that) per secure zone for quick enough response time.
6. Improve background checks for people buying a fire arm, as part of a fire arms licence exam.

If the above is implemented, it seems to me there is no need to arm teachers or dismantle the 2nd amendment disarming the entire US citizenry. The latter is not a good idea anyways and too many people want to keep their arms.

Mr.P. once mentioned that the right to bear arms is like a last line of defense against the state if it goes criminal/rogue. With the deep state and its mass surveillance growing steadily, with oligarchy on the rise in general and democracy being hollowed out for a number of reasons... Western Europe and the US are in a process of Putinisation aqa Sinofication. Becoming more and more sympathetic to this idea.
Deep down I'm very superficial