Human trafficing in America

Doc

Human trafficing in America

Post by Doc »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... ?tid=sm_tw
Prominent Silicon Valley investor denies he kept a sex slave for 13 years

In a case that’s almost too strange to be true, even for far-out Silicon Valley, venture capitalist Michael Goguen admitted in court papers Monday that, yes, he paid the first $10 million of a $40 million contract to the woman he had a sexual relationship with for 13 years and who was not his wife; but, no, she was never his “sexual slave” and he only agreed to sign the unusual contract because he worried about a “shakedown” featuring “false and libelous claims” of abuse.

But then Goguen failed to pay up. Some $30 million remains on the contract today. Both sides agree on that, at least.
Bought and paid for
Baptiste’s breach of contract lawsuit, filed last week in San Mateo County District Court in California, accused Goguen of “sexually, physically and emotionally” abusing her. She alleged that she endured the treatment because Goguen promised to free her from the human traffickers holding her in perpetual debt. The contract, according to Baptiste’s lawsuit, was intended to compensate her for the years of abuse.
I say charge this silicon guy a with 200% income tax
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros