Trump wins!

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I didn't know you could buy a nose like that without the glasses and moustache attached.

:lol: .. a good one

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.
Nonc Hilaire wrote:I didn't know you could buy a nose like that without the glasses and moustache attached.

:lol: .. a good one

He sure looks a lot like his father.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc

Post by Doc »

“We did not strike nor did we hit the mosque that was within 50 feet of the half of the building that we struck where a meeting of Al-Qaeda in Syria was taking place,”
said CENTCOM spokesman Colonel John Thomas, according to AFP.

50 feet ? ? ?

Iranian missile tolerance is 5 feet

Pentagon should buy Iranian missiles :D

Come on, Trump ordered probably to bomb Mosques :lol:

AZ this bring up a question. If Islam is the religion of peace why do Islamic extremists uses Mosques to hold meetings?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump will be re-elected in a landslide. America is great again.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/355719/
In First 2 Months in Office – Trump Reduces Debt by $100 Billion – Obama Increased Debt by $400 Billion – Half a Trillion Dollar Difference!

On January 20th, the day of President Trump’s Inauguration, the US Debt stood at $19,947 billion. As of March 16th, the most recent date for US debt reporting, the US Debt stands at $19,846 billion. President Trump has cut the US Debt burden by over $100 billion and 0.5% in the first two months since his inauguration!
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump, greatest American President ever? Easily the most productive.

https://news.grabien.com/story-trump-we ... gger-reaga
Trump: We’ll Have the Biggest Tax Cut Since Reagan, ‘Probably Bigger than Reagan’
‘We’ll bring business down from 15% to 20% from 36% and 38%’
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

ooops. Democrat story about Russia and Trump turning out to be nearly year long lie. Fakest of news.

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key ... collusion/
Key Democratic officials are clearly worried about the expectations that have been purposely stoked and are now trying to tamp them down. Many of them have tried to signal that the beliefs the base has been led to adopt have no basis in reason or evidence.

The latest official to throw cold water on the MSNBC-led circus is President Obama’s former acting CIA chief Michael Morell. What makes him particularly notable in this context is that Morell was one of Clinton’s most vocal CIA surrogates. In August, he not only endorsed Clinton in the pages of the New York Times but also became the first high official to explicitly accuse Trump of disloyalty, claiming, “In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.”

But on Wednesday night, Morell appeared at an intelligence community forum to “cast doubt” on “allegations that members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.” “On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke, but there is no fire at all,” he said, adding, “There’s no little campfire, there’s no little candle, there’s no spark. And there’s a lot of people looking for it.”
Nothing but Democrat lies.
Perhaps most revealing of all are the Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee — charged with investigating these matters — who recently told BuzzFeed how petrified they are of what the Democratic base will do if they do not find evidence of collusion, as they now suspect will likely be the case. “There’s a tangible frustration over what one official called ‘wildly inflated’ expectations surrounding the panel’s fledgling investigation,” BuzzFeed’s Ali Watkins wrote.

Moreover, “several committee sources grudgingly say, it feels as though the investigation will be seen as a sham if the Senate doesn’t find a silver bullet connecting Trump and Russian intelligence operatives.” One member told Watkins: “I don’t think the conclusions are going to meet people’s expectations.”
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump getting it done.

Supreme Court: done
Deporting illegals: done
Building wall: done
Destroying globalism: done
Destroying deep state: done
Greatest cabinet of all time: done
Getting the feds out of local bathrooms: done
Historic tax cuts: underway
Historic regulatory cuts: underway
Historic budget cuts: done
obamacare repeal: done

The most productive President in history, perhaps. Also maybe the greatest.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Trump getting it done.

Supreme Court: done
Deporting illegals: done
Building wall: done
Destroying globalism: done
Destroying deep state: done
Greatest cabinet of all time: done
Getting the feds out of local bathrooms: done
Historic tax cuts: underway
Historic regulatory cuts: underway
Historic budget cuts: done
obamacare repeal: done

The most productive President in history, perhaps. Also maybe the greatest.
Scheduled or begun. Not done. Still, an excellent start except for cutting the military budget and audit the Fed which are going the wrong way.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

“We did not strike nor did we hit the mosque that was within 50 feet of the half of the building that we struck where a meeting of Al-Qaeda in Syria was taking place,”
said CENTCOM spokesman Colonel John Thomas, according to AFP.

50 feet ? ? ?

Iranian missile tolerance is 5 feet

Pentagon should buy Iranian missiles :D

Come on, Trump ordered probably to bomb Mosques :lol:

AZ this bring up a question. If Islam is the religion of peace why do Islamic extremists uses Mosques to hold meetings ?

Neither Islam nor Christianity a religion of peace .. Crusaders no "Peace corp" ;) , nor am aware of any human being who did voluntarily convert to Islam :lol: .. in both cases millions and millions innocents were killed.

Re "Islamic Extremist" they in reality CIA babies .. McCain & Graham and Brzezinski creation .. would be silly to use Mosque for meetings, they have their own safe houses probably.

Look, IMVHO, US should keep distance from what is happening in Syria .. Syria 1000s of yrs old civilization (Damascus oldest city in the world) with so many ethnics and issues, non is understood by our beloved U.S. of A. .. keep hands off, watch from distance, until they run out of breath .. Russians do not care about civilian death, nobody expects from Russia moral high ground, not so America, America still looked @ as the good guy, don't get involved, big mistake .. things will end up where it should no matter what .. once things settle, get involved by helping things by pushing to the good side, and, participants will accept it.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

US White House | Presidential Executive Order on Promoting Energy Independence and Economic Growth

I presume that the usual suspects such as Greenfleece, the Surreal Club, and the Environmental Offense Fund will attempt to tie up every aspect of this POTUS EO in the courts.

Anyways, the wailing, gnashing of teeth, and rending of grant applications can be heard right round the planet.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rnc-s ... le/2620882
RNC sets new record for first quarter fundraising
by Kyle Feldscher | Apr 21, 2017, 9:23 AM
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

A great time for America. Trump would win the a larger margin if vote held today.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash- ... le/2621016
The new survey finds 46 percent saying they voted for Clinton and 43 percent for Trump, similar to her two-point national vote margin. Asked how they would vote if the election were held today, 43 say they would support Trump and 40 percent say Clinton.
Fantastic news for our beloved President.

http://www.newsweek.com/only-2-republic ... nal-588672
When asked in a joint ABC News and Washington Post poll published Sunday whether supporting him at the ballot “was the right thing to do,” 96 percent of Trump voters agreed it was. Only 2 percent said they regretted supporting him.
We're with you all the way Mr. President.
Heracleum Persicum

Buchanan
The Rise of the Generals
Donald Trump outsourced foreign policy to the generals

President Trump’s seeming renunciation of an anti-interventionist foreign policy is the great surprise of the first 100 days, and the most ominous. For any new war could vitiate the Trump mandate and consume his presidency.

Trump no longer calls NATO “obsolete,” but moves U.S. troops toward Russia in the Baltic and eastern Balkans. Rex Tillerson, holder of Russia’s Order of Friendship, now warns that the U.S. will not lift sanctions on Russia until she gets out of Ukraine.

If Tillerson is not bluffing, that would rule out any rapprochement in the Trump presidency. For neither Putin, nor any successor, could surrender Crimea and survive.

What happened to the Trump of 2016 ?

When did Kiev’s claim to Crimea become more crucial to us than a cooperative relationship with a nuclear-armed Russia? In 1991, Bush I and Secretary of State James Baker thought the very idea of Ukraine’s independence was the product of a “suicidal nationalism.”

Where do we think this demonization of Putin and ostracism of Russia is going to lead ?

We are to recognize that our true enemy in the Mideast is not al-Qaeda or ISIS, but Shiite Iran and Hezbollah, Assad’s Syria and his patron, Putin.

And until Hezbollah is eviscerated, Assad is gone, and Iran is smashed the way we did Afghanistan, Iraq, and Yemen, the flowering of Middle East democracy that we all seek cannot truly begin.

Mr. Perfect .. What happened ? ? what happened ?

Seems , America not anymore FIRST, but dead LAST

The emperor is naked

Where is Mr. Perfect ? ? .. MP, I want my vote back, I want my vote back. :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'm enjoying deep and peaceful rest. America is cruising to greatness.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:I'm enjoying deep and peaceful rest. America is cruising to greatness.

You will have 1000s of years of "peaceful rest" .. now no time for peaceful rest .. what is your take of apparent Donald forgetting
America-First pledge ?

What you say to Buchanan (my kind of guy) saying :

We are to recognize that our true enemy in the Mideast is not al-Qaeda or ISIS, but Shiite Iran and Hezbollah, Assad’s Syria and his patron, Putin.

And until Hezbollah is eviscerated, Assad is gone, and Iran is smashed the way we did Afghanistan, Iraq, and Yemen, the flowering of Middle East democracy that we all seek cannot truly begin.
What's your take ? still shoe shining Mosche ?

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

There are a lot of things I don't agree with Pat on. #1 is Pat has always said he is a natural pessimist, hence there is often a lot of crying in his columns. I am a natural optimist and don't cry very often.
Heracleum Persicum

" the Affordable Care Act has never been more popular
it's more popular than the current president,"

Obama also predicted Thursday that it will be challenging for Trump and fellow Republicans to make any sweeping changes to a law that now provides health insurance for so many people, as he remarked how difficult it was for him to get Obamacare enacted into law in 2009.

While many Republicans have publicly said they don't like the health care law, Obama said according to the person in the room, they are now confronting the fact that many of their most vulnerable constituents have benefited from it.

What's this all about, Doc ? :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Fake news bro. Obamacare is going down.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Are you ready for some real news Azari? It's going to hurt...

3yJO5xCEDmk
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Are you ready for some real news Azari ? It's going to hurt...

3yJO5xCEDmk

Yaa, watched it

Don't understand what you find so unusual here ! !

This America way .. you don't pay the "bribe" when the guy in office .. he does your bidding knowing well when he out of office he will be paid (the bribe) .. this understood and accepted by American people.

Issue with Hillary taking $ 10 m for BS speeches from Goldman was, she was being paid "ahead of being elected president" .. that is a No NO .. deal is, you deliver when you president, after you out of office, you will be taken care off.

Re Jimmy Dore talking about people who have to decide paying rent or buying medicine, those people never did count in America, nobody cared about them since Columbus set foot on America .. those folks should move out of America, to Canada or France or Holland or Sweden.

Anybody voting for Trump thinkin Donald cares about those folks should stop smokin that horse-sh*t. :lol:

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Point is you been posting fake news/smoking horxe$#1t, and Obamacare will go down.