Trump wins!

Simple Minded

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Simple Minded »

Zack Morris wrote:Trying to pass off Obama's policies as his own yet again. Sad!
Zack, shame on you. Trump has seen the error of this ways and he is courting you. C'mon dude give the orange man a chance. ;)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Trying to pass off Obama's policies as his own yet again. Sad!
obama's policy was fossil fuels? Tell me more.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

The facts are clear in the public domain that the Democratic National Committee [DNC] may well have rigged the primary for Hillary . .

‘US needs to investigate Obama efforts to install Hillary Clinton in White House’

True .. a lot of evidence DNC & Obama were rigging the system to shaft Hillary to poor Joe, perverting Democracy in plain view .. Why FBI not investigating that ? ?

Poor Putin .. is it a crime to publish DNC cheats ? ?

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

The facts are clear in the public domain that the Democratic National Committee [DNC] may well have rigged the primary for Hillary . .

‘US needs to investigate Obama efforts to install Hillary Clinton in White House’

True .. a lot of evidence DNC & Obama were rigging the system to shaft Hillary to poor Joe, perverting Democracy in plain view .. Why FBI not investigating that ? ?

Poor Putin .. is it a crime to publish DNC cheats ? ?

HP, big news now is why was Obama colluding with Putin to keep H out of whitehouse.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Travel ban, here we come. Trump wins BIG LEAGUE.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Travel ban, here we come. Trump wins BIG LEAGUE.

" What’s a “bona fide” relationship? .. It’s a good question :lol:

Come on, MP, come on

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol how many times do you want to lose on this issue. You believed the lies. Travel ban was going to stay no matter what. Nyt is fakest of news.
Alexis

Trump has won... a free ticket for Lido & Moulin Rouge

Post by Alexis »

Macron has invited Trump to July 14th parade in Paris, where the 100th anniversary of US entry into WWI will be commemorated.

Trump has communicated today that he accepts the invitation. It seems Lido and Moulin Rouge are tremendous enough for him :mrgreen:

1PUk0WtNNcs

At this time, no comment has been forthcoming from First Lady Melania. :)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Headline today in NYT: Central Americans, sacred of what is happening in America, stay put!

I would credit this solely to Trump, but I don't think he could have done it alone...... Help from Azari, Zack, Stephan Hawking, Kathy Griffin, Hollywood Celebs, and the usual MSM talking heads, no doubt contributed greatly to this result!

Once you start the snowball rolling down the hill..... you just never know.

The god of SimpleMindedStan is in awe of their power! :P. and taking notes.......

For the record, Zombie infestation, and outbreak of mosquitoes with 8" long needles carrying both Zika and AIDS viruses in SimpleMindedStan has not yet been contained.... more at 11:00!
Heracleum Persicum

ZRVeh18P5fI

50% of Americans earn less than $ 30,000 a year

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Simple Minded wrote:Headline today in NYT: Central Americans, sacred of what is happening in America, stay put!

I would credit this solely to Trump, but I don't think he could have done it alone...... Help from Azari, Zack, Stephan Hawking, Kathy Griffin, Hollywood Celebs, and the usual MSM talking heads, no doubt contributed greatly to this result!

Once you start the snowball rolling down the hill..... you just never know.

The god of SimpleMindedStan is in awe of their power! :P. and taking notes.......

For the record, Zombie infestation, and outbreak of mosquitoes with 8" long needles carrying both Zika and AIDS viruses in SimpleMindedStan has not yet been contained.... more at 11:00!
OOOOPS! Shame on me.

I overlooked a yugely key playa! Hilary deserves mega credit for telling all of planet Earth the "deplorables" in the US wouldn't vote for her, but only for Trump. Then drove home the point by losing the election and proving that roughly half of the US is deplorable!.

Will Donald be gracious and man enough to give credit where credit is due? I am!
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:ZRVeh18P5fI

50% of Americans earn less than $ 30,000 a year

Thanks for posting HP!

As others have noted, Trump winning the repub primary and then the general election was a yuge F**K U! to the DC establishment.

Jimmy Dore, Mr. P, Dylan Ratigan, all saying the same thing. Both parties are corrupt! Time for a third party. Used to be a word for those people, started with a "T" IIRC!

T people are like camels, once their nose is under the tent.......
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I still like the Republican party, a lot. Sorry to break up your little triangle.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I still like the Republican party, a lot. Sorry to break up your little triangle.

:lol: Your'e still a closet Tri in denial Mr. P. It's OK, we understand.

I still recall "shaking and vomiting" on election night after dozens of posts how "it is over, Hilary will win".....
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:.

I still recall "shaking and vomiting" on election night after dozens of posts how "it is over, Hilary will win" ....

:lol: .. true .. MP lost his nerves, gave up

I was sure Trump would win

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:I still like the Republican party, a lot. Sorry to break up your little triangle.

:lol: Your'e still a closet Tri in denial Mr. P. It's OK, we understand.

I still recall "shaking and vomiting" on election night after dozens of posts how "it is over, Hilary will win".....
How would that make me a triangulator?
Doc

Post by Doc »

CNN blackmails a 15 year old over a meme.

When is CNN going to dox its "unnamed sources"?

Further:

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

idKUyllNHbI

:lol: :lol:

No comment

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol. Bill Moyers Ted Kennedy type liberal. Dinosaur. Extinct. You can follow him into the grave if you want.
Heracleum Persicum

image001.jpg
image001.jpg (40.21 KiB) Viewed 477 times
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Blubber.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol Simple Minded still can't tell the difference between a Democrat and Republican.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/26/us/p ... itary.html
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol Simple Minded still can't tell the difference between a Democrat and Republican.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/26/us/p ... itary.html
True. I think you're all transgendered, which is ok with me.

I mean, can you really tell the sex of either Hilary or Donald from their clothes, hairstyle, or body shape? :?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Yes I can.