Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

NewsWeek
Senator Bob Corker
TILLERSON, MATTIS, AND KELLY ARE ONLY THING SAVING U.S. "FROM CHAOS,"

Everything proceeding as expected :lol:

What a disaster, SM, what a disaster

HP,

It is always a disaster, in your world (between your ears?)!

Here is the solution: http://www.cultjer.com/video/dont-go-on ... -moneyball
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Simple Minded wrote:.

NewsWeek
Senator Bob Corker

HP,

Chicago Tribune

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:.

NewsWeek
Senator Bob Corker

HP,

Chicago Tribune

:lol: :lol:
"America elected a mirror image of itself" ?

Azari voted for Trump cause he looks like Trump? Damn fine looking man!

How about America elected a mirror image of the websites they surf?

I can buy that...
noddy

Post by noddy »

half of half of america voted for trump, you counted yourself amongst them.

its an example of the state of the world and the options that are available but the folks wanting to draw a deeper morality tale and flaggelate themselves over the sins of the people are perhaps on the wrong path.

much of america, most of the time is a peaceful and comfortable place to live, until that changes they are doing ok by most people standards.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:half of half of america voted for trump, you counted yourself amongst them.

its an example of the state of the world and the options that are available but the folks wanting to draw a deeper morality tale and flaggelate themselves over the sins of the people are perhaps on the wrong path.

much of america, most of the time is a peaceful and comfortable place to live, until that changes they are doing ok by most people standards.
Yep! America is a big place, 320,000,000+ people don't all live in the same zip code.

Talking heads who pretend (or hope?) that all of America fears what is occurring in their zipcodes need to get out more.

A few years back, I applied for a concealed carry permit. Part of the screening process is an interview with a local police detective.
Detective: "So why do you need to carry a concealed weapon?"
Me: "I don't need to carry a concealed weapon, but I do want to have the option. If I needed to carry a concealed weapon, I would move."
Detective laughs and says: "I understand completely. End of interview."
I don't think that would have happened in any of the high gun death zones HP listed in another post. What is different?

I still say, that more than anything else, Trump (also Obama, Palin, Sanders, OWS. Tea Party) represented different, while Clinton represented more of the same. Rigging their own primary may have cost them the Presidency.

Always fascinating the desire to classify people who are very different or unique as a few common herds. Whooops, I think I just did. ;)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I wonder. I have never had a firm opinion of Steve Bannon. Trump had already positioned himself on the major issues of the campaign before he entered the picture, so I never bought the "trump's brain" angle. Trump is an enormously successful person who has been in public life for decade. No real need for hand holding. But, Bannon seemed to be ideologically in harmony and experienced in modern digital media.

His ouster was perplexing. He wasn't doing anything wrong at the time. His firing wasn't going to make anyone like him more or anything of that nature. I really couldn't make heads or tails of it. Till now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 731605001/

The only real impediment to the Trump agenda is the GOP congressional leadership. It is impolitic in the extreme for the WH to dictate leadership to the Congress, particularly in Trump's case coming in with no institutional history.

Ryan and McConnell both have to go. Bannon could do nothing to that end while working in the WH. Now, he is unshackled.

Go Bannon Go.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I wonder. I have never had a firm opinion of Steve Bannon. Trump had already positioned himself on the major issues of the campaign before he entered the picture, so I never bought the "trump's brain" angle. Trump is an enormously successful person who has been in public life for decade. No real need for hand holding. But, Bannon seemed to be ideologically in harmony and experienced in modern digital media.

His ouster was perplexing. He wasn't doing anything wrong at the time. His firing wasn't going to make anyone like him more or anything of that nature. I really couldn't make heads or tails of it. Till now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 731605001/

The only real impediment to the Trump agenda is the GOP congressional leadership. It is impolitic in the extreme for the WH to dictate leadership to the Congress, particularly in Trump's case coming in with no institutional history.

Ryan and McConnell both have to go. Bannon could do nothing to that end while working in the WH. Now, he is unshackled.

Go Bannon Go.
to me, that minutiae is of little interest. simply because only the people in the room know what is real and what is stagecraft. we have an immense industry in the US based on social/political commentary. they all strike me as sportscasters who predict the outcome of the World Series or the Superbowl after each pitch or pass is thrown. accuracy and content are irrelevant, it fills the airways, and that is the goal. tweet often or the vacuum you leave will be filled by other twits!

more interesting is the "experts" did not see the outsider Obama coming on the scene in 2008, nor the outsider Trump coming on the scene in 2016. for a couple weeks prior to the 2016 election, 30-40% of the phone calls to local and national talk radio shows were from ordinary Joes looking at bumper stickers and yard signs and stating that they thought Trump was going to win.

"experts" were shocked! wierd huh? maybe they live in bubbles?

Trump is an outsider, trying to figure out who hates him more, establishment repubs or establishment dems is a challenge. any outsider is a threat to the kingmakers of the two party monopoly.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Video of NYT editor admitting the NYT deliberately pushes anti-Trump propaganda.

D5854-qAqkM
Last edited by Nonc Hilaire on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Brookings Institution
Trump 'likely obstructed justice' in Comey firing,
could be impeached

"Attempts to stop an investigation represent a common form of obstruction. Demanding the loyalty of an individual involved in an investigation, requesting that individual's help to end the investigation, and then ultimately firing that person to accomplish that goal are the type of acts that have frequently resulted in obstruction convictions,"

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Fake news. Watch NH video. Everything they tell you is a lie.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

God Bless our President, Donald J Trump!

CiSdmFOW6EU
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Endless Republican majority, the end of the Democrats and liberalism. One Republican Nation Under GOD.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/unemp ... le/2637266
Unemployment claims fall to lowest level in 43 years, despite hurricanes
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/polit ... 71011.html
Pedro Cortes, Pa. secretary of state, steps down
Updated: October 11, 2017 — 6:22 PM EDT

As secretary of state, Cortes served as the state’s top election official. His departure comes a week after State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe, chairman of the House State Government Committee, and 15 of his colleagues sent Cortes a letter “to express our dire concerns” about the disclosure three weeks ago that legal resident noncitizens in Pennsylvania had been offered the chance to register to vote while applying for or renewing drivers’ licenses at PennDot service centers.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Attacked Trump, Trump still standing They aren't doing so well.

MSM
Democratic party
NFL
GOPee
Hollywood
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Finally, the demon deal dies. God Bless America, and GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!!!!

m79ALR6Q8VY
Heracleum Persicum

How Russia
divided Americans

What has now been made clear is that Russian trolls and automated bots not only promoted explicitly pro-Donald Trump messaging, but also used social media to sow social divisions in America by stoking disagreement and division around a plethora of controversial topics such as immigration and Islamophobia.

And, even more pertinently, it is clear that these interventions are continuing as Russian agents stoke division around such recent topics as white supremacist marches and NFL players taking a knee to protest police violence.

“The broader Russian strategy is pretty clearly about destabilizing the country by focusing on and amplifying existing divisions, rather than supporting any one political party,” ....

“I think it absolutely continues.”

In clear text, above means, Trump a Russian agent .. can't tell true or false .. but, it sure feels that way :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Finally, the demon deal dies. God Bless America, and GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!!!!

m79ALR6Q8VY

The EU stands firm behind Iran

MP, you being fooled

Look, EU, Russia, China and all the world stands behind Iran (deal)

and

Who is (the only one) with you ? ?

NJWRw8bRwt4

Have you not learned your lesson YET, MP, have you not learned you lesson ? ? ?

Iran stands last 10,000 yrs, digested Alexander, Tchingiz Khan, Arabs, Monguls, Brits and and

What is this all about ? ?

Come on

Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect, you being fooled .. Iran deal a "UN Security Council RESOLUTION" # 2231, it is not a "bilateral agreement" between US and Iran.

US breaching the terms would mean acting against US Resolution # 2231 .. will lead to clear action .. UN SANCTION against US

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

This has never happened before, well, at least not before Clinton left office.

Past POTI claiming things were better when they were POTUS!!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/barack-o ... cs-2017-10

Hmmmm.....
psssst, George, maybe you are the reason that the outsider won in 2008?
psssst, Barack, maybe you are the reason that the outsider won in 2016?
Heracleum Persicum

:lol: :lol: :lol:

j3mNRdMJI5E
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

zO0mHEJyC3Y
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila