Trump wins!

Typhoon

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Households in America Owe $ 12.7 Trillion.
A decade after the 2008 credit bubble, Americans have accumulated a total of $12.7 trillion in debt
a new peak.

Americans have now borrowed more money than they did at the height of the credit bubble in 2008, just as the global financial system began to fall apart.

Next BANG around the corner

Alyssa Pascarosa, 26, owes $100,000 for the bachelor’s degree in sociology she received in 2013 from the University of Pittsburgh.
What?

:shock:
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Households in America Owe $ 12.7 Trillion.
A decade after the 2008 credit bubble, Americans have accumulated a total of $12.7 trillion in debt
a new peak.

Americans have now borrowed more money than they did at the height of the credit bubble in 2008, just as the global financial system began to fall apart.

Next BANG around the corner

obama STPN was HUGE mistake, everyone admits that now.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Didn't take long for the BANG .. Dow down 372, Naz down 159 .. things hittin the fan

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Well out of curiosity I called all my high party contacts and patiently explained the facts, that the investigation was finished by the time that Dinner took place, making the allegations essentially impossible. All they had to do was pass the information along.

I was blown off by every high ranking Republican contact I have. They didn't even want to hear it.

This is a deep state coup and it has a good chance to succeed. It will be end the United States as a Constitutional Republic and we will have criminal government.

End times is back in business. If they can illegally remove a duly elected President they can do anything. Hope you have that garden growing. Satan has won on this earth.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

80% chance Trump is impeached within 3 weeks.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote:This is a deep state coup and it has a good chance to succeed. It will be end the United States as a Constitutional Republic and we will have criminal government.
It's either this or that they really have something that they cannot share publicly.

The problem with the latter is that it is hard to imagine with such a high profile case that would be no way to explain the evidence in a broad way.

We have seen it recently in South Korea and at this point with the media frenzy, any guilty party on God's green earth would already know why they were implicated and already have a general sense of the means by which they were so.

We aren't going to surprise anyone with our super-secret spying, not after the world was held ransom by it just last week.

Anything more secret than that would have to be something so impressive and well hidden that it stains credulity to think they couldn't obfuscate where the evidence comes from.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:80% chance Trump is impeached within 3 weeks.
Who knows? Trump is in his element with all these balls up in the air while being shot out of a cannon.

What is doing him in is that few Republicans of standing have had any design to cooperate with him.

After trying to sink him in the primaries and abandoning him during the election, they decided to spend the first months in office seizing him up and letting him know who was really in charge of the agenda.

We are dealing with suborned poltroons at the head of the party.

I hope they prepare to lose elections.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Who knows? Trump is in his element with all these balls up in the air while being shot out of a cannon.
This is all he has going for him. He has pulled a rabbit out of the hat so many times and teabagged them good, that it's all there is left.
What is doing him in is that few Republicans of standing have had any design to cooperate with him.

After trying to sink him in the primaries and abandoning him during the election, they decided to spend the first months in office seizing him up and letting him know who was really in charge of the agenda.

We are dealing with suborned poltroons at the head of the party.

I hope they prepare to lose elections.
If Trump survives half of them will be primaried out by 2022.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Removing Trump Won’t Solve America’s Crisis
The elites are the problem

Well, Mr. Perfect, it really scary

noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Removing Trump Won’t Solve America’s Crisis
The elites are the problem

Well, Mr. Perfect, it really scary

yes, azari - this article is a varation on what has been discussed on the spenglerzone since time immorial.

the question is not that western civilisation is run by corporate technocrats with no alliegence to the population, the question is if it would be worse if that all fell apart :)

when the fragile house of cards collapses you get things like the middle east, or maybe venezuala.
ultracrepidarian
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

This is no elite "conspiracy". Trump is a petulant child with terrible instincts about people. He lost support through his petty vindictiveness -- the likes of which we haven't seen in an administration this young in living memory -- and after more than a year of worrying authoritarian overtures, he begins to flagrantly flout the principles of governance, threatening to take the country down a dark path. It's not his policies or his economic designs, no matter how stupidly bad those were, that are doing him in.

Trump could have had 80% of what his Breitbart puppeteers wanted if he only knew how to make deals and reach out to the majority of the nation he prefers to call "enemies." He's got no one to blame for himself for this.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Looking like no. I think this was your last chance to impeach him and you are going to come up short. You put it all on red and it looks like you are going to lose everything.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Not really. This is a win-win for patriots. If there's wrongdoing, it will be exposed. If Trump cannot be impeached, his administration will be careful not to stick their necks out for him now that his own cowardly disloyalty and propensity to throw staffers under the bus has been witnessed. Best of all, a special counsel might drag this on for months or years, just like "Whitewater" in the 90s.

There is no path now for gaining support from the large majority of the country that hates Trump no matter what the outcome. The only path forward for him -- if he wants to be effective as a leader -- is adopting a conciliatory stance. Very unlikely.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Not really. This is a win-win for patriots. If there's wrongdoing, it will be exposed. If Trump cannot be impeached, his administration will be careful not to stick their necks out for him now that his own cowardly disloyalty and propensity to throw staffers under the bus has been witnessed. Best of all, a special counsel might drag this on for months or years, just like "Whitewater" in the 90s.

There is no path now for gaining support from the large majority of the country that hates Trump no matter what the outcome. The only path forward for him -- if he wants to be effective as a leader -- is adopting a conciliatory stance. Very unlikely.
Geesh Zack sounds like you are trying to negotiate your surrender. :D

Hey did you heard about the Democrat that jumped off a 10 story building? As he passed each floor on the way down he was heard to say "So far so good" "So far so good" Its Nov 8th 2016 and you are celebrating President Hillary.... And then it was...
tumblr_inline_o1zj2fFi0M1ruhf7b_540.png
tumblr_inline_o1zj2fFi0M1ruhf7b_540.png (207.34 KiB) Viewed 501 times
(Anyone figure that this is where Hillary first heard the term "Abuelita"?)
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Not really. This is a win-win for patriots. If there's wrongdoing, it will be exposed. If Trump cannot be impeached, his administration will be careful not to stick their necks out for him now that his own cowardly disloyalty and propensity to throw staffers under the bus has been witnessed. Best of all, a special counsel might drag this on for months or years, just like "Whitewater" in the 90s.

Nope. It looks like you are out of bullets on phony controversies, once the economy gets back to 3%+ growth his approval will float back to 60%+ as he cruises to re-election and the GOP takes 60% of Congress, 70% of all government. This was your last chance and you blew it, stupidly.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

At Trump's next press conference, he should re-emphasize that Putin told him to fire Comey..........

And disclose that at a secret meeting with Vlad, during a period when he was doubting that he could win the campaign, he met with two of Putin's top moles in the US government: Anthony Weiner and John Podesta.

All three encouraged Donald to not drop out of the campaign, and assured Donald that they would do whatever it takes to ensure that Trump would be POTUS.

And he should cry like Schumer when he makes the announcement.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

For those whining about media "bias" or an establishment conspiracy, a tour down memory lane of just how unhinged the right wing was during the Obama Presidency:

The 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' Dodge

Multiple calls for impeachment. Deranged lunatics on nightly tirades for years. Good luck trying to find anyone in the "lamestream" media today acting like this:

RNp9GSbFQhQ

And from the National Review of all places, an article pleading with conservatives to pull their head out of the sand regarding fake news and media "bias":

How to Read the Newspaper: Consuming Journalism 101
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:For those whining about media "bias" or an establishment conspiracy, a tour down memory lane of just how unhinged the right wing was during the Obama Presidency:

Multiple calls for impeachment. Deranged lunatics on nightly tirades for years. Good luck trying to find anyone in the "lamestream" media today acting like this:

RNp9GSbFQhQ

And from the National Review of all places, an article pleading with conservatives to pull their head out of the sand regarding fake news and media "bias":

Soooo Zack Again Got any real evidence at all that Trump Colluded with the Russians?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

He has cool stories.
Doc

Post by Doc »

The thing I find hilarious today is The Nut Job Times says that Trump said Comey is a nut job. Then on Twitter left wing come out of the wood work and repeat over and over "Trump said Comey is a nut job impeach him $*#*@!!" fake news calls and immediately a steaming HillPile of nut jobs show up. Just like the movies

https://youtu.be/Yo1fNO6bx48?t=304
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So Democrats spend several months slamming Comey, Trump agrees with them and slams him too, now they want to impeach Trump?

I think the DC psych ward needs a large number of new patients, committed.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Zack Morris wrote:For those whining about media "bias" or an establishment conspiracy, a tour down memory lane of just how unhinged the right wing was during the Obama Presidency:

RNp9GSbFQhQ

It has been the most openly hostile coverage of a President's first 100 days in quite a while even Ha-vahd recognizes that.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote: Soooo Zack Again Got any real evidence at all that Trump Colluded with the Russians?
Do you have any evidence he didn't? Where are his tax returns and financial disclosures?

One theory that has been making the rounds for a while is that Trump may have been bailed out by Russian money, or that the Trump Organization has been a party to money laundering. Would be a shame if the Russians, as a counterparty, leaked this and compromised the President's standing, wouldn't it? One could see why Trump would feel the need to defend the Russians at every turn in such a case. It would put statements by Donald Trump Jr. and (allegedly) Eric Trump into better context.

Let's see what our ultra-competent and heroic defense apparatus turns up in its investigation :) If Trump has nothing to hide, he has nothing to worry about here. He can cooperate and clear the air any time he wants. That he chooses this turmoil over a swift resolution and transparency is awfully telling.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Returning to the topic of this thread: Trump wins... a GOLD MEDAL in Saudi Arabia!!!!

:lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote: Soooo Zack Again Got any real evidence at all that Trump Colluded with the Russians?
Do you have any evidence he didn't? Where are his tax returns and financial disclosures?

One theory that has been making the rounds for a while is that Trump may have been bailed out by Russian money, or that the Trump Organization has been a party to money laundering. Would be a shame if the Russians, as a counterparty, leaked this and compromised the President's standing, wouldn't it? One could see why Trump would feel the need to defend the Russians at every turn in such a case. It would put statements by Donald Trump Jr. and (allegedly) Eric Trump into better context.

Let's see what our ultra-competent and heroic defense apparatus turns up in its investigation :) If Trump has nothing to hide, he has nothing to worry about here. He can cooperate and clear the air any time he wants. That he chooses this turmoil over a swift resolution and transparency is awfully telling.
So you are perfectly ok with guilty until proven innocent. You can't even cite a federal Criminal law Trump supposedly broke. If I am wrong name the broken law. Not a BS "Theory" Sopmething real. But we both know you have nothing because this is all BS The Fake News MSM is making stuff up on a daily basis for the news cycle

Comey asked for more money to investigate russian collusion - False story
McCabe threaten to resign over White house interference False story
From just today
(CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey now believes that President Donald Trump was trying to influence his judgment about the Russia probe, a person familiar with his thinking says, but whether that influence amounts to obstruction of justice remains an open question.
Hey I know who CNN's un-named source is